Gabi and Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled sadly, "Yes. I know I set myself up for this when I pursued you, a happily married straight woman. As soon as I bent you, this was the inevitable result. See, I didn't think I could bend you and when I did I was the happiest sad woman in the world. You would break my heart by running back to DreworDrew would catch us and you would give me uporDrew would catch us and you would throwbothDrew and me out.Soooo,no matter what, Gabi loses. I knew that going in." She chuckled ironically, "Fuuuucccckkkk, Ihateit when I'm always right."

I hadn't noticed but as Gabi was talking she had removed her cock and gone around the room picking up her clothes and putting them on. By the time I realized what was happening, Gabi was completely dressed. Now though, instead of wearing her cock, she was holding it and it made me smile a little.

Gabi allowed herself a grin, "What?"

I giggled, "Have dick will travel?"

She looked down at her hand, "Somethin' like that."

She walked over and kissed me on the forehead in a similar gesture to Drew's. "I'll see you. I love you and I'll do whatever you want me to do, but you're gonna have to make up your mind." Then she was gone.

What the fuck had just happened?!?! Ten minutes ago I was having the greatest sex of my life and now I was completely alone. I went downstairs, not bothering to get dressed and sure enough, Drew was gone. I looked in his closet and in his dresser. Virtually all of his clothes were gone as were a couple of suitcases.

The house was silent and I threw myself on the couch. I wanted to cry, thought Ishouldcry, but couldn't muster the tears. I sat up and started thinking about what made me happy. WhatIwanted from life, not Gabi, not Drew,me.

After hours of reflection, suddenly, it came to me. I knew whatIwanted, what was most important tome. I went up took a shower, cleaned myself up, finger fluffed my hair, pulled on my best tight jeans and a flirty top.

I climbed into my car, grinned at myself in the mirror and went to win back the person I loved most in the world, the one that would makemehappy.