Gabi's Afternoon

Story Info
Gabi's reverie is disturbed by a knock on the door.
2.8k words
4.18
50.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabi had a huge secret. Everyone thought that she was a good girl. She didn't have sex with random guys like most of her friends did. At nineteen years old, she had only had sex with five guys and they had all been serious boyfriends. Well, four of them were. The fifth and last one was the secret. He was her friend's dad, a much older man. She had had a crush on him for a long time and would flirt shamelessly whenever she could corner him alone. When he finally responded it was the most unbelievably sexy thing that ever happened to her. For the last three months the two of them had been sneaking places and having secret sex trysts. She had not seen him for a couple of weeks though because it had been finals week and she needed to work hard for school.

Finals were over at last and she was sitting at the computer in her room dressed only in her robe and panties. She was typing a letter to him from the secret e-mail account that she kept, trying to set up a meeting. She craved the attention that he gave her. He loved her young sexy body and would just stare at her when she was naked with hunger in his eyes. She thought that she was too skinny. At 5'4" she was barely over one-hundred pounds and she knew that boys her own age didn't care for her tiny breasts. But He did. He loved them so much and played with them, sucking her hard, dark nipples for what seemed like hours. Her pussy tingled at the thought of seeing him again and she slipped her hand between her legs, gently massaging it.

She was disturbed by a loud knocking on the door downstairs. As she was the only one home, she sighed, got up, pulled the robe around her tightly, tied the belt then went downstairs and opened the door. It was the Pedro, the gardener.

"Miss Gabriella, I am done with my work for today. Your mother told me that she had left money for me on the kitchen table. May I come in and get it?"

Gabi stepped aside and he walked past her into the kitchen, picked up the slim stack of banknotes and stuffed them into his pocket. He was in his thirties, tall and dark skinned with thick black hair. He was very handsome in a workingman's kind of way. Gabi stood at the door to let him out but he stopped in front of her.

"I saw you come home," he said. You have become a beautiful young woman. You looked so pretty in those expensive clothes." He sighed. "It is a shame that my daughter will never have pretty clothes like that."

Gabi had met the daughter. They were the same age and had played together when they were little girls and her father had brought her to work with him. All of a sudden she had an idea.

"You know," she said. "I have so many clothes that I don't wear any more. Why don't you wait here and I will go and look through my closet and you can take them with you now. I have such cute things. I know she will love them."

She ran up the stairs and started to go through her closet, piling clothes on the bed for the poor gardener's daughter. She felt so good about herself that she was doing this. She sometimes felt guilty when she saw poor children begging in the street and now she could help one of them and clean out her closet at the same time, something that her mom had been trying to get her to do for ever. She did not hear the door open or hear Pedro enter the room. The first time that she realized she was not alone was when he grabbed her from behind and held his hand over her mouth.

"You think I need your charity?" he growled. "You family makes me work for many hours and pays me nothing. Now I will take from them. Not their expensive clothes but their most precious possession. I will take their princess and make her mine."

Gabi tried to scream but he held his hand firmly over her mouth. She tried to wriggle free but he grasped her too tightly. He was a strong man and she was just a slender young girl. He relaxed his hand and she started to scream but before she could make a sound, he slapped her hard across her face. It stung like fire and her eyes filled with tears. She tried to scream again and he slapped the other cheek. Now she sobbed with both the pain and the fear.

"Take off your robe," he ordered. She shook her head, no. "I will tell what you did to me and you will go to jail" she managed to get out between sobs.

"You will not tell," he replied. "If you do, I will tell your mother about the man you meet for sex in the parking lot at the shopping center."

Gabi looked up at him wide-eyed. Her mouth opened in shock.

"You think that you are so clever and so secret. Maria, the maid saw you sucking his cock like a cheap little whore. You will do everything I tell you now or your secret will no longer be safe. Now, undress like I told you. He raised his hand again as if to hit her once more.

Poor Gabi was devastated. She had gotten into huge trouble when her mother found out about the naked photos of herself that she had once sent her boyfriend. If she ever found out about this, she could not imagine how angry or how disappointed in her she would be. "Please don't hit me again," she begged and she turned away from him as she untied her belt and let her robe slip from her shoulders onto the floor.

"Very good!" he said. "Now take off your panties."

Gaby moaned but she did as she was ordered, sliding her panties down and stepping out of them.

"Turn around," he ordered. Gabby blushed bright red as she slowly turned towards him. He leered at her small breasts and naked, shaved pussy. His hand shot out and grabbed her beautiful long dark hair, pulled it into a ponytail and pulled on it forcing her to her knees in front of him.

"Undo my belt," he commanded.

Reluctantly, she reached towards the man and unbuckled his belt.

"Now undo my jeans." Gabi undid the top button of his jeans.

"Unzip my fly." Gabi pulled on the zipper and slid it all the way down. She saw his penis, half-erect pressing against his boxers.

"Reach in and pull my cock out."

Gabi gasped. "Please. Don't make me do this."

He tugged on her ponytail again, really hard. It brought more tears to her eyes and she found herself looking up at his face.

He reached in his back pocket and pulled something out. Gabi heard a click and saw a slim blade snap out. He held it to her cheek and pressed. She felt it nick her skin.

"If you don't want me to slice your face, you will obey." He sounded so happy. He was obviously enjoying her humiliation.

Gabi reached inside his open pants and held onto his cock through the cotton boxers. He snapped the knife closed and while he still held her hair, he pulled out his cock. It was growing longer and harder and thicker as she stared at it. He put his hand over hers and moved it up and down the smooth silky skin. And then he pushed her head down onto it.

Gabi tried to shake her head free but he pushed harder and she opened her mouth instinctively and his cock pushed inside. He shoved it deep into her throat making her gag and cough and drool all over it. She tasted the salty precum that oozed out of the tip and she grasped onto the shaft to try to stop him from pushing it in so far. He sighed with pleasure. "That is it, little rich girl. Suck my dick like the little slut you are." His hips began to rock back and forth, fucking her sweet mouth. He was bigger than any of the boys she had sucked before. Her young mouth was stretching to take it all in. As he continued to force himself on her, it grew harder and harder. He released his hand from on top of hers but she did not take hers away. She used it to prevent him from pushing all the way down her throat. She looked up and saw that his eyes were closed and he had a look of contentment on his face.

"Oh my god!" she thought. "He is going to shoot his cum in my mouth!"

She had never allowed anyone to do that before. In the past, when she sucked boy's cocks, she always knew when they were about to cum and had pulled back at the last second so that they shot on her chest. A couple of times she had not been quite quick enough and had had their semen hit her neck and chin. That had felt sort of dirty and sexy like the girls in the porn videos she had watched. But the gardener had his hand on the back of her neck pulling her onto his cock and she knew that he would not release her. The idea of his nasty cum exploding into her mouth disgusted her. She felt his cock twitch and his hips thrust even harder. Gabi braced herself for the sticky gush but then her head was jerked back hard and she was pushed over onto her back on the floor. Pedro stood over her with his huge penis sticking straight out all shiny with her saliva.

"You're a good little cocksucker. That felt really good. I can tell you love doing it, you filthy little slut. But I don't want a blowjob, little girl. I want to fuck that sweet little pussy." He pulled her up roughly and pushed her onto her bed. Gabi curled up tightly holing onto her favorite stuffed animal as though it could save her. He grabbed one arm and pulled her onto her back. She saw that he was holding the belt to her robe. She tried to pull her arm back but he wrapped the belt around her wrist and forced it over her head. He straddled her, holding her down and threaded the belt through the slats of the headboard. Then he reached for her other wrist, pulling it overhead and tying it as well. Gabi was now lying on her back, arms overhead, naked and exposed.

All of a sudden, confusion reigned in her mind. How many times had she laid on her bed in this very position, pretending that she was tied up? How many times had it made her clit tingle and throb with excitement? How many times had she forced herself to stay in this position, rubbing and squeezing her thighs together, making herself wetter and wetter and more and more aroused at the idea of being helpless and vulnerable? And how many times had she finally let go of the bed slats and rubbed herself to multiple orgasms? How many times? More than she cared to remember. Now she was living the fantasy and it was terrifying.

But it was more than terrifying. Yes, she was scared beyond belief but her mind was in two places. One side of it wanted to kill this man. The other wanted more than anything to have him take her and fuck her silly with his grown man's hard cock. It dismayed her that her body was listening to the wrong Gabi. She felt her arousal take hold. Her clitoris swelled and throbbed. She felt the liquids inside her vagina releasing lubricant. Her nipples stiffened with desire and ached to be touched.

Pedro still straddled her with his hard cock pressed between them, laying on top of her clit and rubbing on her flat tummy. Every time he moved it slid up and down her slit and got slicker and slicker with her juices. His hands went to her breasts which, being as small as they were and with her arms stretched over her head, had virtually disappeared leaving nothing but embarrassingly hard brown nipples that Pedro rubbed roughly. Gabi gasped. He smiled when he realized how aroused she was. She looked up at him and didn't know whether to hate him or to beg him to fuck her. All she knew was that she was completely under his power and she wanted to feel him inside her.

"Aah, you are a horny little girl," he said softly. And he slid backwards so that his cock slid all the way down her wet pussy and the head nestled between her outer lips which were swollen and open for him. He pressed and slid inside her, opening her up and filling her. His thickness stretched her vagina like never before and it seemed as though there was no end to his thick penis as it pushed deeper and deeper until at last she felt his pelvis pressing against hers and she knew that he was all the way in. She had never felt so full in all her life.

He pulled back and began to thrust in and out. His huge tool ploughed her young pussy and each time he thrust, his heavy balls bounced against her ass. She spread her legs and lifted her feet off of the bed, willing him deeper into her. God, he was so hard and so big. She wanted to grab him and pull him deeper into her but her arms were securely tied. She felt the tightness of the belt against her wrists and the sense of helplessness made her even more aroused. He held himself up on one forearm and with his other hand grasped her small breasts, rubbing them harshly and pinching her rock hard nipples. Gabi heard his ragged breath and saw the sweat on his brow. She saw the look on his face; a look of intense sexual pleasure and knew that he was lost in the sensations of forcibly raping her, this beautiful young girl, the pride of her family and the one among her friends who was thought to be the good girl. Yet here she was, naked, the family gardener fucking her and she was lost in her own pleasure. From a distance Gabi heard moaning and in a brief moment of clarity realized that the moans came from her.

Her hips thrust up to meet each stroke of Pedro's mighty cock. Her arms tugged at the restraining belt and it raised her shoulders off of the bed. She lifted her legs even higher and tried to wrap them around the gardener's back. He responded by hooking each of his arms behind her knees and pushing her legs way back. The effect of this was that he plunged even deeper I her but it also changed the angle of his thrusts. His cock head rubbed against her g-spot each time it slid into her. It was too much for her. She felt her orgasm coming upon her and felt her vagina begin to pulse and tighten around the giant tool that fucked her relentlessly. Pedro was yelling now. "Take my spunk, little girl! Feel it shoot in your hot little cunt!" And that is exactly what happened. He let out a mighty roar and Gabi felt his thick hot cum blast deep inside her. That was all it took to send her over the edge and she felt the orgasm take over her very being. The first spasm felt like her vagina was turned inside out and she screamed with the intensity of it. Pedro's cock continued to pulse with hot bursts of semen, filling her up and driving her into spasm after spasm of incredible orgasm. He stayed inside her until they began to subside and then with one last shudder, she relaxed onto the bed beneath him.

His cock slid out of her and she felt a sense of loss. He rolled off of her and silently dressed. Gabi, still tied, watched him. As he pulled on his boots, she asked if he was going to let her loose. He looked down at her as though tying to decide, then reached out and undid one arm so that she could free herself. Gabi smiled and wrapped the belt back around her wrist and lay on her back with her legs spread wide open exposing her sex out of which dripped their mingled juices. He opened the bedroom door and made to leave.

"Wait!" Gabi called. He turned around and looked at her. "

"Look at me," she said softly. Remember how I look right now. Never forget me like this."

He studied her and turned away again.

"Don't forget to take the clothes for your daughter. You earned them."