Gabriel & Persia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered again as he drew his fingers out and stood up. Her pout changed to a grin as he took his pants off and held his fully-erect cock in front of her lips. She started kissing the head and licking up and down where she could reach. She locked her eyes with his and her expression changed to submission as she took the full length in. As he started thrusting, Persia moaned around her cock. She pictured how she must look: wrists bound to the wall, her clothes lying in around her (some in shreds), her pussy dripping down her legs and Gabriel working his cock in and out, pleasuring himself with her mouth. This, of course, had the result of making her even more wet.

Gabriel suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth and she pouted up at him in disappointment again. Her expression changed to a wanting that matched the one she saw on his face as he took the belt off the hook and pulled her up. Her knees were still a little weak, so he put her bound wrists around his neck and picked her up. He carried her over to the dining room table, swept some of the dishes out of the way, and laid her down. As soon as he took the belt off her wrists, she wrapped her arms back around his neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. She loved the taste of herself all over his face.

He started rubbing his cock around her pussy and over her clit as they kissed. This caused her to moan into her mouth and run her fingers into his hair to pull him deeper into the kiss. He broke the kiss and looked down to see a look of pure wanting and need on her face. He slid his cock slowly inside her. Persia's eyes stayed on him for a moment, then rolled back in pleasure as he filled her and stretched her. A slight smile flickered across her lips as she slowly let out a breath she had been holding. As Gabriel began fucking her and slowly building up a rhythm, Persia pushed back against him, meeting every thrust with her own.

After what seemed like a glorious forever of steady fucking, he pulled out of her. Persia's look of surprise turns wicked when he picked her up, spun her around, and laid her back down, her breasts pressing against the cold wood of the table. She looked over her shoulder as he slid back inside her. He began grunting as he started fucking her from behind. The dining room was filled with the sounds of Gabriel grunting, Persia gasping and moaning, and the dishes rattling on the table.

Gabriel reached forward and grabbed her wrists, pulling her arms back, lifting her off the table slightly. He used this new grip to pull himself in as deep as possible with each thrust. Persia started whispering, then yelling out "YES!" with each stroke, building higher and higher. She started pushing herself back harder and harder, until she crested over again and moaned out his name. She laid back down, panting and trying to catch her breath while Gabriel continued fucking her.

"Am I going to get my dessert?" she asked, casting a coy look over her shoulder as Gabriel continued thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh yes... it won't be long now" he replied.

"Good!" she said, and pushed him back off of her. He didn't have time to protest as she knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hand and started stroking it. "I want it all". With that, she opened her mouth and sank his entire length into her throat. Gabriel's eyes rolled back as he grabbed her head to steady himself. She started licking and sucking his cock as his breathing got faster and faster. She clamped her mouth tightly around his cock when she felt him tensing up. A moment later, he exploded with a loud moan, that was matched by the hungry one issuing from deep in Persia's throat.

She continued sucking ever last drop from him as he tried to bring his breathing back under control. He stood her up and kissed her hard while wrapping his arms around her. After a few minutes worth of passionate kissing, the broke apart and looked around. The table was even messier, with some of the dishes and glasses spilled from the vigorous shaking the table endured. The looked at the mess, then at each other, and said in unison "Worth it!"

12