Gabriella, My Teen Latina Wife

Story Info
Widowed father of young son, finds Latina teen for breeding.
4.5k words
4.39
124.1k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was forty years old, a widower and a father of one young boy. My beloved wife of 15 years had succumbed to breast cancer the year before and I was feeling the urge to move on, if not for my sake but for that of my 2-year-old son. Still I didn't want to go on blind dates, nor frequent the regular divorcée pick-up spots, or heaven forbid join Tinder. The dating scene had changed so much since I was young and single. No, I wanted a different approach and as a software engineer, I thought that I knew just the way to go about it.

I wanted a young woman, someone with lots of energy, and less likely to get sick and die on me and my son. I wanted someone who was a giver, someone sweet, someone who loved kids, and someone who wasn't too ambitious. Finally, I wanted to find someone who would be grateful for the security and love we could provide them.

My wife had been the typical blonde blue-eyed bombshell. A classical beauty from her hair follicles down to her dainty toes. At the time, my tastes were rather stereotypical for a white guy and from the ogling that my wife got every time we went out in public I could see that most men agreed with me. But over the years, the physical look of my perfect woman had changed. I found myself more and more attracted to brown skinned women - Latinas, Middle Easterners, Africans. But given where I lived, in Southern California, Latinas would be in more plentiful supply and less of a culture divide away than someone who was Muslim or from Africa. I wanted a young woman, fresh and innocent, just into her last teen years, who I could mold and transform. I wanted a taut, strong, healthy body, someone who could bear me children and help me raise them. I wanted a quick lively mind, not a quitter or a settler.

From my days at law school, I knew a classmate who was a practicing immigration attorney. Every couple of months we would meet for a drink and he would tell me his sad stories of families separated through detention and deportation. I decided I would take advantage of his do-gooder nature and ask for introductions to families where I could offer "assistance" but I would be upfront that I was looking for a wife in the process. Several weeks later, and our regular drinking session came up. I met my friend, Jeff, at the bar we frequented and we headed off to a booth to drink up our beers in relative peace and quiet.

"You know Jeff, I've been thinking a lot about the need to move on and find a new wife, if not for myself as much as for my son" I said.

Jeff heartily agreed: "It's past time."

"So, I was wondering if you might be able to help me?" I said.

"How so?" said Jeff.

"Well you are always sharing your sad stories of separated family and I was thinking that perhaps I could help out by marrying someone and providing some cash to pay for lawyers." I said.

"Go on." Said Jeff. He was a skilled interviewer and knew when to keep quiet and draw out information.

"Well I'd be willing to help out a family in need by marrying a daughter for example. Do you know anyone that might fit the bill." I said.

"As a matter of fact, I do," said Jeff, "but she's quite young, I don't know if that is what you are looking for. Gabriella is her name, she's Guatemalan, she came to the US illegally at age 12 with her parents and two younger siblings but they will probably get deported within the year if something doesn't change in their situation. If you were to marry her, there is a good chance I could get the whole family an emergency stay and then over time a Green Card. She's 18, wears braces, pretty sure she's a virgin. Basically your quintessential good Catholic girl. Is that what you really want?"

"Well is she somewhat good looking?" I asked.

"She's got that innocent cute thing going. Tallish, great smile and dark eyes, medium chest and round butt. Here is a picture I have of the whole family." Jeff said. He showed me a family shot that included Gabriella next to her parents. She was definitely cute, despite the braces, and looked like a nice wholesome girl.

"So how do we meet and see if it would work?" I asked.

"I'll reach out to Gabriella. She's the one who I speak with most of the time since she can translate for her parents. I can give her a rough outline of what we've been talking about and I'll see if she is game to meet you. Sounds good?" Jeff asked.

"Sounds perfect." I said.

So a few days later, I'm sitting in an upscale café in town, sipping a latté, wearing smart but casual clothing and my hair neatly combed in place. Jeff had shared a photo of me with Gabriella so she would recognize me. I'd arrived a few minutes early to grab a quiet corner spot, as I didn't want anyone else to hear our conversation. At the appointed time, Gabriella arrived, she was wearing a tight-fitting white shirt and jeans with her hair pulled back in a simple ponytail. We recognized each other at the same moment and I waved her over to the table, getting up to greet her properly.

"So nice of you to come meet me." I said.

"No problem. Jeff said I should have a chat with you and I trust him so here we are. He said you might be able to help my family." She said.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I asked. Of course she asked for one of those dreadful syrupy coffee drinks but I was happy to oblige.

Gabriella took to slowly sipping her drink waiting for me to start the conversation. So I asked her a couple of questions about her parents and siblings, her schooling, and her home life. She was the typical 18 year old, chafing at the bit to be free of her parents, but at the same time very loving and concerned about her siblings and the fate that might await them should immigration finally catch up with them. They were living in a two bedroom apartment with one small bathroom and no privacy at all.

"Well I think I might have a solution for all your problems at the moment. I'm a widower with a two-year-old son and I'm looking for someone to fill the void of my wife in our lives. I have a four bedroom house with a large backyard. I've saved up plenty of money over the years and my current job pays well. We have no troubles in our life. If you'd consider marrying me, I'm sure we could help out your family with its immigration status and get them into a nice apartment in a better part of town with better schools. I'm not asking for an answer right away. In fact, if you are interested I'd really like you to meet my son and then if you think it's a good idea, get to meet your parents." I said.

Gabriella eyes had widened to dinner plates by that point. Clearly, Jeff had not spilled all the details of my arrangement, which was probably for the best. I could see she was processing the pros and cons of the offer. Pros: money, help for her family, and getting out of the house. Cons: living with a 40-year-old man with his young son. She regained her composure and said: "I guess I didn't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. I'm not saying no but I'm not saying yes. But I would like to meet your son and see your house. Any chance we could go now?"

"Of course. When you have finished your coffee we can head out." I said.

I escorted Gabriella to my car, a very nice BMW SUV, and she rode shotgun back to my house. She was clearly comfortable enough to go with me to my house which was saying something. We pulled into the driveway and I went around to open her door and we walked up to the main door and went in. Sam, my son, was playing in the backyard on the play structure I had built him. He was under the watchful eye of our regular nanny, Josie, a middle-aged Irish woman who probably had an interest in replacing the former Mrs. Smith if she had only had the chance. I dismissed Josie who gave me some curious looks and then I introduced Gabriella to Sam. She was clearly a natural with kids, she immediately got down on her knees to be at his level and gave him a little hug asking if he would like to be pushed in the swing or play hide and seek. Of course he was thrilled to be getting the attention and then went off together playing multiple rounds of hide and seek in the garden. Gabriella made sure to be relatively easy to find.

The way they were interacting made me feel very at ease. She was clearly happy to be around a young child and was able to relate well. Finally, Sam tired out and we both took him upstairs to put him to bed. Gabriella tucked him into his crib and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Sam for his part wrapped his little arms around her neck for a tight hug.

Next I gave her a tour of the house showing her the various rooms, including the master bedroom and bathroom. We finally ended up in the large open kitchen where she asked if she could have a glass of water. I got her one while we sat on bar stools next to the kitchen island.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"You have a delightful son, and I can see you both love each other a great deal. Your house is so warm and inviting. And this kitchen is magnificent. In fact, if I'm auditioning to be your wife don't you think I should cook you both a meal?" She said.

"That's a great idea. When would you like to do that?" I asked.

"No time like the present. I could go shopping for ingredients and then cook dinner tonight?" she said.

"Why not. Do you want the car?" I asked.

"Yes, that would be great. Do you like Mexican food? I know a great store around here that I could go to." She said.

"Mexican sounds great. Here is some cash to pay for the food." I said as I passed her the keys and some money.

An hour later, Gabriella returned with a bag of groceries and set about preparing dinner. It felt good to have a woman in the house again and hearing the chopping of vegetables. Not that I'm against doing cooking and cleaning but it's nice to be spoiled for once. Gabriella had even managed to find my wife's old apron. The smells wafting out of the kitchen were delicious. I knew we were in for a treat. Just before dinner time, I heard a call from Sam's bedroom and went up to get him. He was overjoyed to see Gabriella still in the house.

I set the table with Sam desperate to have Gabriella sit next to him and feed him. Gabriella had made something simple for Sam and a delicious chicken mole dish for the two of us. I was suitably impressed. Sam couldn't get his eyes of Gabriella and was chowing down on the food, including a heap of vegetables that he usually was at pains to avoid. After dinner, Gabriella helped with bath-time and putting Sam to bed. It was 7:30pm by the time Gabriella was leaving. I thanked her profusely for her help and heap praise on her cooking and the way she got along with Sam. She could tell I was impressed. So she turned to me and said: "If you up for meeting my parents I think I'd like that. You could bring Sam along too. We usually do a cook up in the park with some other families on Sundays after church. I'll send you the details via text. Give me your phone and I'll put in my digits." With that she entered her number and made a text message to her phone.

"Can I call you an Uber?" I asked.

"No, I'll take the bus. There is a direct route from here to home so it's no problem." Gabriella said and off she went.

That night I had a vivid dream, it all seemed so real. Gabriella was running around the back yard naked as a jaybird, laughing and giggling, teasing me and telling me that I wasn't going to catch her. But she wasn't trying too hard to get away. I woke up in the morning with a huge erection. I had it bad already after just one "date". I texted Gabriella that day to say how much I had enjoyed our day together and that Sam was still asking after her.

The next week passed quickly and before I knew it, Sam and I were in our clean and smart duds heading to the park around the corner from Gabriella's apartment. There was a large gathering of about 30 people around a smoking grill which I assumed was the right party since just about everybody was Latino looking. Gabriella broke out of the group and grabbed by hand and that of Sam to introduce us to her parents. What I hadn't told Gabriella was that I was a pretty decent Spanish speaker so she was a little astonished when I followed up her introduction in Spanish with one of my own thanking them for inviting us.

Sam ran off to play in the sandpit with a bunch of kids his age that were under the watchful eye of a couple of aunties. Meanwhile, Gabriella's dad and mother were relieved to be able to speak with me directly about my family, my work, my upbringing and ultimately my interest in their daughter. I imagine they had been quietly suspicious at first, but I think they came away with the belief that my intentions were honorable - at least I wasn't going to love her and leave her if we started a relationship. Gabriella listened from the sidelines, interjecting from time to time, describing my wonderful son, our lovely house, and how much fun she had with us both.

Her parents were simple people, who cared about their family and Gabriella in particular. They weren't impressed by anything fancy, they just wanted their daughter to be happy. Yes, the circumstances of our meeting were a bit unusual but they seemed willing to overlook the age difference and the extra child. A few hours later it was time to leave as the party wound down. I offered to help with the clean-up but was shooed away. Gabriella's mother made a point of exempting her from helping and told her to help me get Sam into the car. So we walked off hand in hand looking every part the family already except for the age difference.

Once we reached the car which was parked around the corner, Gabriella helped Sam into his car seat and then turned to me, put both hands on my waist and said: "You were amazing today. I'm so proud to have brought you to meet my parents." Then she moved in gently to give me a simple peck on the lips. She flushed a little pink in the face perhaps wondering if she had gone too far. I put my arms around her to reassure her and returned the kiss. "Me too. I had a great time and loved meeting your parents. Let's meet up later in the week, are you free Wednesday evening? I can book Josie so we can have an adults-only evening." I said. "Sure I'm free, say 6 o'clock? Where shall we meet?" She asked. "I'll come and pick you up." I said.

That Wednesday I arrived prompt at 6 o'clock to the apartment of Gabriella's family. Her mother opened the door and ushered me in to take a seat for a few minutes. Not too long after, I heard sounds down the main corridor and out she came. Gabriella had been transformed. She had on a small black dress, her hair was stylishly blow dried, she has tastefully applied makeup and he nails were polished. She no longer looked like a gangly teenager but more a confident woman. The braces remained somewhat marring the whole picture. I complimented Gabriella on her look, making sure it was in Spanish and that her mother was listening. She shooed us out of the house, saying not to worry how late we stayed out. I knew I had at least one ally in the family!

Since this was our first proper one-on-one date I wanted to make sure to make the most of it to woo Gabriella. We drove to a trendy restaurant that had only recently opened. Typical "farm-to-table" type place. There was a good mixture of bearded hipsters and regular people. Fortunately, the hostess didn't bat an eyelid when seating us, I guess I was a bit guilty that I would be seen as a sugar-daddy or perhaps her real daddy - which was possible given our age differences. In some ways, this dinner was a bit of a low stakes test to see how Gabriella could handle herself in an adult setting.

I helped Gabriella into her seat like a proper gentleman and we perused the menus. She scanned the menu and ordered a mid-priced entrée. I followed suit. It was good to see she wasn't extravagant when given the chance. We talked about the future what we both wanted out of life. Gabriella wanted to be a mother and take care of her family. She also wanted to make sure her brothers and sisters and parents were well taken care of. I let her know I was looking for a wife who would take care of us and have more children to love. We were remarkably congruent in our needs and goals.

After dinner I asked Gabriella if she wanted to come to my home to spend some time alone. Sam was staying with his grandparents so no one would be bothering us. The sexual tension was high when we got home. Gabriella took my hands and led me to the sofa. She pulled me down to the sofa and started giving me a searing hot kiss. I started fondling her breasts and rubbing her crotch. Gabriella's breath became ragged and she orgasmed with a nearly silent gasp coming out of her mouth. I knew that if I wasn't the responsible one, she would lose her virginity tonight and I wanted to respect her family and wait for the wedding night that I hoped would only be weeks away anyway.

The next day, I met with Gabriella's father at a local coffee shop. I told him about my family situation, how much I like Gabriella, my financial prospects and stability. Finally, I asked for her hand in marriage. He asked only a few questions and seemed satisfied by my answers. He was happy, he said, to accept me into their family. "My only wish is you are good to my daughter and make her happy. Oh, and give me a grandkid or two" he said. Of course, I was happy to accept those terms.

With the father's consent granted, it was time to get a ring and break the news to Gabriella herself. My cousin was in the diamond business so I went straight to him. I wanted something a bit larger than normal but not too ostentatious. We settled on a 2 carat princess cut in a simple platinum setting - classic and tasteful. Properly prepared with the black velvet box, it was time to pop the question. I'd proposed to my first wife on a sandy beach while on vacation. This time it would have to be more simple. I invited Gabriella for a walk in my favorite woods nearby. There was a lovely overlook with a bench that had a breathtaking view of a lake and the mountains beyond. That is where I got down on one need and ask Gabriella to be my wife. She was totally surprised, probably thinking I would take much longer to make my decision. She wept and hugged me and most importantly said "Yes".

Given the family's immigration situation there was no time to lose on the wedding preparations. Her family got into high gear. Gabriella's father was a proud man and he made it clear that he would be taking care of the wedding expenses. Two weeks later the day came and I pulled up in our car with my son Sam pressed into service as the ring bearer. We got their early and did the last minute preparations in the vestry. Sam was dressed like a mini-me. At the appointed hour we walked out to the front of the church and waited. Jeff was in one of the front rows - he was looking pretty pleased with himself. This was the first time he'd played matchmaker. I suspected that with this success and his clientele mix that it probably wasn't the last time. Gabriella's extended family and friends overflowed from her side of the church and they started to fill our side making it look a little less uneven.

Finally, the wedding march music began, and for the second time in my life I stared down the aisle looking at my future wife. Gabriella's light brown skin contrasted with the bright white gown. She'd taken off her braces for the day, and her smile was a delight if a little crooked in places. Like all brides she'd lost a bit of weight with the nerves of it all. For the benefit of both sides of the church the ceremony was bi-lingual and Catholic. I'd had to get special permission as a Protestant - but these days the Catholic church was happy for any new souls!

I can't honestly remember much of the ceremony nor the reception that happened after. It was all a blur. The first time I caught my breath was when we had transferred to the car to be driven away to the airport. I'd booked us into a wonderful plantation house of some long forgotten Southern family in West Virginia. I wanted somewhere quiet and remote where we could get to know each other better without any distractions. When we arrived, we drove down a long curving driveway complete with drooping trees covered with Spanish moss. Our suite was huge and had a fireplace and large bathroom. After a quick bite to eat in the dining room we retired to the bedroom and I placed the "do not disturb" sign on the doorknob. We each took turns to shower and get ready for bed. I was first and slid under the covers while Gabriella took a small bag of clothes with her into the bathroom.

12