Gabriella's Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,468 Followers

"Young girls shouldn't be looking at men's private parts," he admonished, but I could see his pride. I watched as he couldn't stop it from starting to grow. He turned over on his stomach.

"Do you think my bums nice?" I asked later as daddy's sun screen covered fingers slid down my back and onto my rear.

"Yes honey, it's perfect," he answered

"Make sure you don't miss anywhere, I don't want it to burn. Why's it perfect anyway?" I asked looking back over my shoulder.

"Well Miss Downing," he started gravely, "first off it's just the ideal size." He said this as his two palms cupped my cheeks and kneaded lightly. "And the two sides are perfect balls, symmetrical; they fit exactly in my hands. And when you're lying like this, your bum sticks just wonderfully up, inviting every man..."

Just as I felt a finger slide across and up my crack, lightly touch my anus, as I felt the wetness seeping from my pussy, his other hand descended in a sharp slap.

"Daddddy!" I squealed.

"Stop fishing for compliments. Now how about going and getting your father a beer at the bar."

"You're cruel," I complained, but he saw the happy smile on my face as I jumped up to do his bidding. "Is there a red mark?" I asked as I wiggled my derriere in his face.

"Go!"

~~~~~~~

"Are European men all smaller than us daddy," I asked.

"What are you talking about?" he said as he lifted his head and looked over at me.

"Their penises...yours is bigger than anyone else's...I thought maybe Europeans were..."

"Honey, we're of European descent."

"Then why," I started before he interrupted.

"As you well know Gabby, men, just like women, come in different sizes. And anyway, when a man gets...well, when he has a..."

"A hard-on?"

"Well yes. When we have ... hard-ons it's not always the same. A small man may double in size, a bigger man may just harden without getting much larger."

"That's not true. I know you grow much bigger."

"What? Why do you say that?"

"You poked me. Last night," I added when I saw the question in his eyes. "Like at least five times I woke up, every time you were hard, poking my stomach or my bum or my thighs."

"I didn't."

"And then when the sun came up," I continued, "I woke again and it was hard, right against my...my hair...my slit."

"Jesus. I'm sorry Gabby, I didn't do it on purpose."

"I know. I checked, you were sleeping. But I do know its very big daddy, bigger than any of the men here," I said, indicating with a sweep of my hand all the men surrounding us.

"Well maybe a bit above average."

"It felt nice when I touched it."

"What?"

"Can I put sunscreen on it?" I asked as I squirted a fat dollop into my hand. He simply said nothing as I lifted it from his thigh, groaned just once softly as my palm closed around him. It felt perfect. Soon, I thought.

~~~~~~~~

That night we dressed up for dinner, at least dressed up Martinique style. Daddy was yacht club sporty in silk Tommy Bahamas pants and shirt and I wore a light, red, spaghetti strapped summer dress that flowed just over my knees and had a décolleté cut that displayed my large, firm breasts to perfection.

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"No daddy, it wouldn't be appropriate for this dress or this occasion," I said as I cupped my breasts through the dress and lifted them.

"All that money I spent on lingerie and you can't find one bra that's appropriate?" he groused, then added, "You are wearing panties?"

Putting my arms up like a ballerina I quickly twirled around in front of daddy, knowing he'd see my naked, hair covered loins as the dress billowed upward.

Shaking his head he simply muttered, "Jesus," then took my arm and led me to the door.

"They've all seen me anyway."

~~~~~~~

"Do you like her?" I asked after daddy had returned from his dances with the blond German.

"She's nice. And what did your French boys have to say when I was gone?"

"They're nice. Don't change the subject...Would you like to sleep with her?"

"Certainly not. I've already got enough trouble with the woman who's sleeping with me."

"So you prefer sleeping with me," I asked boldly, bending at just the right angle so that daddy could see the pink, erect tips of my jiggling tits.

"Would you like to dance Miss Downing?" he asked.

"Uh huh," I whispered as I melted into his arms. It was the first time I'd ever danced with a man. A real man. Oh, the boys I'd been going to parties with for the last three or four years were male, sometimes they'd even push their cocks into me, I didn't complain, in fact even liked it, but it wasn't like this.

Daddy made them feel and look like boys. It surprised me to realize as we danced, my cheek resting on his shoulder, my braless breasts squashed against his chest, that it had taken me so long to recognize what my girlfriends had known for years. Daddy had a masculinity about him that eclipsed just about every male I'd ever seen. He waaaas hot.

There was no pretense now. I simply plastered myself against daddy. Slipped my arms around his neck. I felt him start to grow against my stomach and then held him tight when he tried to move away. We didn't talk for dance after dance. His hands roved over my bum, squeezing, separating, pulling me into his now proudly hard penis.

We drank some wine and then danced some more. Kissed liked lovers.

We were both tired and slightly drunk when we finally stumbled into our villa at three-thirty in the morning. We both knew a deal had been struck, that it was only a matter of time, but also knew we were too bushed to do it that night...soon, we promised each other silently as we kissed at the edge of the bed.

"Remember we have the picnic tomorrow," I reminded as I nestled my rear and back against my father's strong body.

"Night Gabby," he whispered in my ear, his breath a warm caress. He wrapped his arm over me, lightly holding me, then moved his hand softly over my belly, up to cup my breast, and then down over my hip and thigh.

"Night daddy, I love you," I said as I wiggled my bum and captured his hardening penis in my crack. "Tomorrow daddy...tomorrow," I promised, knowing I'd surrender my virginity to him the next day. Fell asleep already dreaming.

~~~~~~~~

"Hurry. Wake up sleepyhead," I insisted as I shook daddy's shoulder at ten-thirty the next morning.

"Gabby? Let me sleep honey," he moaned as he rolled away from my hand and onto his back.

"Daddy! Our boat leaves in thirty minutes. Wake up."

"He'll wait for us sweetie, we're his only customers."

"I've already gone for a swim in the ocean, showered, had breakfast," I complained. "Go and wash."

"I don't need a shower, wake me three minutes before we have to leave," he ordered, then shutting his eyes he feigned going back to sleep.

"You're all sticky," I said as I ran my hand over his stomach and down the inside of his thigh.

"Huh?" he mumbled, his eyes lazily opening.

"You came daddy...this morning...when I woke it was spurting...white stuff...it was on my stomach, my breasts, my...my hair daddy...down here," I indicated, rubbing my hand across my mound through the panties I wore.

"I didn't..." he started.

"It was sticky, gooey," I said giggling as I straddled his chest.

"Are you making this up?" he demanded, now fully awake.

"I tried to clean you daddy. With my tongue," I said as I licked my lips. "You taste good, very good," I teased as I bent and captured his lips in mine.

"We're late Gabby, stop fooling around," he ordered as he struggled to escape me.

~~~~~~~

The hotel had prepared everything. They owned a couple of small islands just a mile from the resort, islands that guests could reserve for the day. They'd boat you out and then leave you, returning late in the afternoon to pick you up.

I dressed simply, a white, wide brimmed hat, a necklace of pearls, sandals and a long, white cotton, tiered peasant skirt. The pearls danced between my breasts when daddy and I finally walked hand in hand across the beach towards the waiting boat.

"You look beautiful sweetie."

"Thanks daddy," I answered while slipping my arm around his back. "They're all jealous of me," I added, indicating the naked female sunbathers we were passing.

"Jealous?"

"They all wish it was they who were going with you," I said, resting my head for a second against his shoulder. "They all wish they could spend an afternoon in your arms."

"None of them are as beautiful as you Gabby," he said as his arm pulled me even tighter against him.

"Kiss me...before we get in the boat...please," I pled as I turned into him and pressed myself into him.

"You're a little imp, a trouble maker," he accused.

"I know," I answered as I stood on tiptoe and after pulling his head towards me, I hungrily captured his mouth. "I love you."

~~~~~~

We motored through a break in the reef and glided the last few feet almost soundlessly to the protected beach. On the edge of the beach, under the fronds of a cluster of palm trees, they'd set up a pavilion, amply provisioned with food and beverages. It had a couch, a table and chairs, a bed...a large bed with silk sheets, sheets that seemed to rustle as the light ocean breezes touched them.

"I have my Christmas present for you," I said as we watched the boat motor off.

"Where is it? I didn't see you bring anything."

"You'll be the only man who'll ever have it. It's unique...one of a kind," I teased as I took off my hat and sent it sailing on the wind.

"Is it?"

"I've saved it all my life...just for you," I said as I let my skirt fall to the warm sand.

"Is it animal, vegetable or mineral?" My handsome dad asked as he started to move towards me.

"You'll definitely need to be an animal to take it," I enticed, my left hand now lightly stroking my thick pubic pelt as I backed slowly towards the sea.

"Are you sure Gabby?"

"Well, you've got to catch me first," I giggled, then turned and ran into the surf and dove into the warm water. I'd only taken three strokes in the water before I felt a hand grab my ankle and trap me.

"C'mon here," he ordered as he pulled me back. Lifted me out of the water, crushed me hard against his strong chest, then carried me laughing up the beach. Laid me gently on the bed set up under the pavilion.

"You're hard," I said as I slipped my hand between our bodies and circled his thick shaft.

"I'll be gentle," he promised as he lay next to me.

"Don't. I want you in me...now daddy," I pled as I spread my legs wantonly, opening my already moist insides to him.

"Gabby, sweetie," he started, one hand cupping my head as his other moved to my breasts.

"Hurry daddy, I need you," I moaned, knowing I'd never be readier.

My shriek tore across the bay and over the island, stopping for seconds the cacophony of sounds coming from the birds in the palm trees all around us.

I was bloodied, ruined, rent by his long shaft after it tore through my feeble guardian of skin, my hymen now split and destroyed.

"Ahhhh...aah...aahh...aahhh...oh daddddy," I cried as his immensity filled me, buried itself in my clasping, slippery pink cave. A million nerve endings lit up, sending a mixed message of pain and ecstasy to my stunned brain.

I was lost, unaware of anything except the hard piston that was repeatedly driven to the door of my womb. My orgasmic spasms radiated out and in, in tempo with daddy's passionate thrusts, demanding to be flooded by his liquid seed.

He simply continued to move inside of me as my first waves of need subsided, playing my body, my cunt, like a maestro violinist, repeatedly bringing me to the brink before slowing down his thrusting bow.

My hips were arched a foot off the bed, oozing, when my second orgasm was met by his first spurting deluge of sperm. 'La petite mort' the French call it, that second when you're completely taken, filled, drained...fucked. Completely defenseless!

As daddy slowly retreated, removing his sticky cock from my sex, I felt a loss that threatened to engulf me, cried, maybe screamed, "No, no daddy...please...stay...I need you."

"Hush baby," he answered as he engulfed me in his warmth. "Oh Gabby..."

He touched me, began by soft caresses. Our urgency still there as our hands moved relentlessly on the other.

A mans mouth on my nipples, a wet tongue circling my hard nipples, a mans caress on my cheek, thick fingers moving over my mound, my ass,

His cock, hard again, proud, filling me, filling his gasping, needy daughter. Making me thrash and writhe under him. My urgent upward thrusts of my hips an unconscious natural reaction that simply demonstrated my slavery to this man. To his cock.

A second sperm filled flood. I died a little more.

He carried me down to the surf, smiling, laughing in joy at the perfection of our union. As he carried me my hand found his cock, still impossibly hard and long. "Again?" I whispered in awe, my teenage girl's previous tentative research coming nowhere close to the reality of the feeling of this man inside me.

We made love in the breaking surf, daddy simply lifted me effortlessly up and down on his straining shaft. My head was buried in his neck, my warm tears trickling over his shoulder when his first bucking spurt of cum pumped deep inside of me.

"I love you," I whispered.

"You're crying?"

"I'm so happy."

He washed me, then carried me back to my blood stained bed. I was lying on my back, sore, exhausted, almost asleep when I felt the first probing of his tongue. "Oh daddddy," I moaned as his lips captured my clit. 'I can't...it's too much...oh gawd...please...please daddy."

He had a finger in my rear, holding me, as he tongued me, then swallowed my juice as I writhed helplessly under him, my cries of ecstasy carried away on the wind.

"It s beautiful," I said later as my hand lifted his fat penis from its resting place on his thigh.

"You're awake," he said smiling, a total joyous acceptance of our love bursting from every pore in his face.

"Did I sleep long?" I ran my moist tongue over his nipple.

'A while. They'll be coming for us soon."

"Can't we stay here tonight?" I slithered down his body, keeping my eyes locked on his as I moved.

"We have our own villa," he laughed as he watched my tongue dart out and lick a drop of precum from his crimson cockhead. "Sweetie," he groaned as I popped my lips around him and fisted his shaft in my small hand.

He hardened, lengthened in my mouth, filling me with just half his length. I tried to devour him, swallow him as I pumped with my hand...wanted to taste his sperm. He didn't let me.

Daddy lifted me off his cock, and then after turning me on my stomach, lifted my hips and spread my knees so that I was kneeling open before him. He was hard, powerful, commanding this time, all gentleness gone. This was a hard fucking that I found my body craved, each time he pulled my hips back to meet his thrusts I groaned in need, then finally was reduced to simply letting out a continuous whimpering sound that reflected my sexual slavery. Fuck me daddy, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME, my demented mind screamed.

The boat was puttering through the reef when daddy finally emptied himself in me again. The pilot had brought a young girl with him, a maid, to clean up while he delivered us back to the mainland. We walked slowly down to the boat, naked, daddy still half hard, me with thick, white cum dripping down my thighs. We didn't care.

But when the boat had started back we heard a loud cackling laugh come from the girl left on the shore, and looking back saw her holding the bloodstained sheet up in the wind as she laughed.

"I think someone may hear about us tonight daddy," I said as I nestled in the crook of his arm.

"Will you marry me?" he whispered to my ear and the soft wind.

Of course I was going to marry him...and have his babies...and... We were fated to be one.

THE END

Voting is easy and brings instant gratification to the author. If you've got this far I assume I've at lest partly entertained you. Please take the few seconds to vote. I'd also love to hear back from you the reader. Opinions, ideas, suggestions, pet peeves, complaints, compliments are all appreciated. Send me a comment below or e-mail me through the link below.

If you liked this story you might also like my stories 'Daddy, I Whispered', 'Gayle's Dad', or 'Swimming With the Dolphins'.

Thanks, Jim.

scouries
scouries
10,468 Followers