Gabriella's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well baby, as long as you're a moaner, I think it's safe to be as rough as you want." Issa lets out a throaty laugh as she runs her hands over me through her shirt.

"This could get dicey then, 'cause I'm a screamer."

Still kneading her left breast, I clamp my mouth directly over her right one. These 36C's are definitely more than a mouthful but they sit up so high on her chest! "God Issa," I manage, my tongue moving back and forth over her nipple with each word, "if I didn't know any better, I'd say you paid for your girls here!".

"Fuck Gaby, I don't know if I understood all that, but keep on talking with your mouth full!" I move back and forth from breast to breast, alternately licking, nibbling and sucking on those thimbles of hers. Every few seconds, I tug gently but firmly on one while bathing the other with kisses. The tugs induce trembling and a high pitched noise that I can barely hear.

"Hmmm, what other noises can my kitty-cat make I wonder?" I can hear Issa laughing yet again.

"Gaby would you please get out from under there, I want to see you baby!" Pulling her shirt back up over my head, I stand, grab her arms and throw them above her head, pinning them against the door. I press my forehead to hers and my hands begin a slow, roundabout route to her pussy. Staring deep into her dark green eyes, I begin to set the stage for what's to come.

"You were talking before about what you NEED, right Issa?" She can only manage a nod. "You said you wanted my lips..." I pause to plant kisses on her forehead, then her nose, then her cheeks, and finally a light one on HER full lips; "....and my tongue..", staring at her again, I slowly run my tongue over my mouth; "...and my fingers...", nails out, I map out a line from the small of her back, down to her ass, around to her knees and then slllloooowwwwllllyyy up to her inner thighs, my forefingers inches from her pink lips; "...everywhere you need them." Tracing circles around her lips and clit, I finish by asking, "Have you gotten that yet?"

"Fuck no," comes the reply, "you've just teased me you meanie! Please Gaby, I need to fucking cum!" She's almost crying she wants it so badly. "It doesn't have to live up to the fantasies I've had, but please, just...mmmpffff..." My tongue in her mouth cuts her off and, without warning, I thrust my right middle finger inside her in one quick movement. "Uuuuggghhh." Whatever words she was trying to say are muffled by my mouth completely covering hers. Pushing me away and panting heavily, Clarissa points across the office. "Baby, help me into the equipment room, I don't want Mr. Nelson's kids around the corner to come running when I cum like a volcano."

Grinning ear to ear, I hold her hand and quickly make my way through the double doors opposite us. Completely at my mercy, Clarissa asks, "where do you want me?"

"Hmmm...", I say, looking around. "Hey, here we go, jump up here!"

"The chair?" she says, smiling.

"Awww, you don't trust me?" I ask, giving her my best pouty face.

"Completely," she says, without a hint of irony. She's up on the chair in no time, her pussy just below tongue level. She bends down and grabs the back of my head, drawing me in so hard and fast that I need to grab her to keep us both from falling. "Dig in baby!", she says, and I giggle as my tongue emerges from my lips.

"Ok, enough teasing Issa," I respond, inhaling deeply, "I guess I've been a little mean, huh?" Putting on her best wounded puppy dog face, she nods and casually strokes my cheek. "Well I'm dying to know the answer to one question anyway. Do you taste as good as you smell?"

Flashing that great smile, she answers, "I dunno, can I lick your face after you make me cum?"

I feel like my face is stuck in a perma-grin. "God, Issa, How am I the lucky one who got to you?" Her ass is so smooth and full in my hands as my tongue begins to run circles around the outside of her lips.

"Oh my God Gabi," Clarissa moans, "no one else stood a chance, my body's been waiting for YOU!"

She tastes BETTER than she smells. There is this ex of mine that I dated for awhile in university that I was addicted to going down on. The reason was she reminded me of champagne, both in her sweet, clear taste and because she was unbelievably wet. As I sucked one of Clarissa's pussy lips into my mouth, I realized she would soon become my new addiction.

"Oooooh," Clarissa cries, bending her knees in an attempt to force my tongue inside her.

"Tut, tut, tut, my dear," I say, rubbing her breasts through her jersey, "the more you push, the more you have to wait for it."

If looks could kill, I'd be in trouble right now. "You know what Gabs? I think you're full of it." Hopping down from the chair, she grabs me by the hips, draws herself in close and begins to whisper into my ear. "I may be a newbie baby, but I wasn't born yesterday."

Kissing me lightly, she unbuckles my pants and slowly pulls down my zipper. She pushes both hands into my slacks, grabbing my bare ass and hissing into my ear. "You want to lick me almost as much as I need to be licked and we both know it." She draws both hands around in front. One remains in my pants, rubbing me through my g-string while the other begins to unbutton my blouse. "I also know that the one thing you want more than to taste me, is to have my tongue inside you. And we're running out of time." Just as the last button of my blouse snaps free, her hand pushes into my thong and her fingers rub against my wetness.

"Oh my," Clarissa exclaims, genuinely proud of the effect she's had on me, "looks like I was right." With both hands, she edges my blouse over my shoulders and it slides down my back. "So why don't we cut to the chase, forget this teasing stuff and get down to business?"

Before I can ever answer, she grabs my shoulders and hurls me backwards. I'm seized by panic momentarily, but then I find myself laying back on a sea of crash mats, staring at the curves of the sexiest woman I've ever seen in the flesh. Clarissa walks to me and wordlessly lifts my hips so she can slide my slacks and underwear cleanly off. Before they even hit the floor, I'm tossing aside my bra and my whopping 32 B's bounce out into the open.

Clarissa gazes upon me and my heart skips several beats as I realize that she's genuinely caught up in what she's seeing. "My God Gaby, I don't think I understood how beautiful you were until just now, it's intimidating." I can feel myself blushing. Wow, how much those words mean coming from her! It's not that I've ever been shy or that modest. I know my flat tummy, toned body, dark, tanned skin, long legs and high, ohhh so round butt are great features. But an Italian girl with tiny titties like me? Unheard of!

"Oh please, Issa," I say, covering my breasts with my hands, "with these guns I can hardly be intimidating!"

Clarissa rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Oh so you mean you're not doing a spread in Perfect 10 magazine? Wow, what a shock!" She moves over and lowers herself gently on top of me. Just inches from me, she whispers, "Well you're perfect to me."

She attacks me, her lips all over mine, her tongue dancing everywhere in my mouth. I can feel how real her passion is with each moan, each lick, each movement and I'm consumed with giving her what she so richly deserves. I break the kiss and growl, "This isn't the last time you'll hear this Issa, but get your butt up here and sit on my face."

Her eyes open wide and her mouth makes an O. I've turned women on in my time, but Clarissa looks like she's ready to pass out. Her hips shaking side to side in a wonderfully lewd way, she works her knees up my body until her pussy rests directly above me. She wastes no time lowering herself onto me. My very long and wide tongue is already out and it immediately drives deep inside her.

"Oh shit," Clarissa exclaims, reaching for the bottom of her shirt. "God Gaby, I want you to see what you're doing to me." I'm not prepared for my reaction to seeing her completely naked for the first time. That same "fuck me" expression on her face, her nipples huge and rock hard, her flat tummy and big, sexy hips.

"Mmmmmm," I moan into her pussy, wrapping both lips around her clit as I reach for my own with both hands.

As Clarissa rocks back and forth over my face, I slide 2 fingers inside myself and begin to make circles around my clit. Looking behind her, Clarissa smiles again, "Don't I get at least one of those hands?"

"Ok," I manage, as I begin to run my tongue from her hood all the way down to her bum.

"Mmmm", she moans again, this time at the "squish" sound of my withdrawing the fingers from my pussy.

I reach up and offer the fingers to her. As she grabs my wrist and devours them, my hips begin to buck. I hadn't even noticed the effect my masturbating was having. Normally I need to set aside a half hour or so to get myself off. Wow, this is too much!

"Give me those," I smile, repositioning myself even further underneath her. Increasing the pressure on my own pussy, I begin drawing similar circles over hers while penetrating her even deeper with my tongue.

"Fuck, how are you reaching those spots?" Clarissa almost screams, leaning forward and smacking her hands against the mat. This new angle gives me a fantastic view of her breasts, heavy and swaying, the huge nipples brushing against the blue material. It also gives my tongue direct contact with her clit and my fingers easier access to a pussy getting more juicy by the second.

Again my lips clamp down on her clit, and this time I part them enough to allow my tongue through. "Good God Gaby!", Clarissa yelps as my index finger nudges between her lips. She's getting louder by the second and as I get more nervous about the noise she's making, I also get more excited about how daring we're being. The louder she gets, the closer I get to exploding.

She's so velvety-wet that I can barely feel my index finger moving in and out. As soon as I add my middle finger though, her lips tighten around them and she begins to raise her hips up and down. "That's it, fuck me Gab. I can't believe how quickly I'm going to cum!" Neither can I, I'm thinking, my mouth full of clit. But I think the whimpering sounds I'm making as my fingers frantically frig mine shows my girl that I'm in the same boat.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," is all Clarissa can say as she drives her beautiful ass down again and again onto my long slender fingers.

"Mmmmmm," I moan, feeling her big clit grow even more in my mouth. Mine feels HUGE between my fingers and I know that all I'll need is a little more attention to blow. Trying to put myself aside for the moment, I turn my attention to the beauty above me.

Removing my fingers from her, I begin to lap at her pussy like a lovesick puppy. "Uhhhh Gaby," Clarissa sobs, "I love your tongue but I NEED something inside me!" Grasping those sexy hips with both hands, I thrust my tongue inside her one more time. In and out I push it, working out the perfect rhythm. "Fuck Gaby, how do you make your tongue feel like a big cock?" Clarissa squeals, bouncing on my face and trying desperately to get me as deep inside her as I can get.

She suddenly tenses and I know I've got her. At first it's barely audible, but it quickly builds: "Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God..." The volume and the hip thrusts escalate steadily and when her clit finally finds her way back under the spell of my fingers, it begins to sound like Clarissa's in stereo.

Her back straightens up and her head flies back as she grabs the back of my head with both hands. "Just.....don't....stop!" It's getting harder and harder to keep contact with her clit as her bucking gets more and more violent. Just as I think I may have to flip her and pin her down, she goes completely rigid and begins to shimmy and shake.

"Oh fuck Gabs, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Clarissa is getting close, but I'm waiting for the perfect second for the coup de gras. My free hand finds it's way back to my pussy as I bide my time. Ahhh, there it is. I can feel her little pussy muscles begin to flutter and contract against my tongue and I know that it's time.

My index finger, extremely well-lubed and knowing just what to do, begins to trace circles all around Issa's little anus. "Oh my Gabs, what are you doing!?" she exclaims, not so much complaining as wondering. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT!" Here it comes.

"AHHHHH", Clarissa yelps, violently bucking her hips as my finger pops inside of her bum. "OH GABRIELLA!!!!!!!, she calls out to me, each spasm of her orgasm driving my finger and tongue deeper inside her. By spasm fifteen or so, my face is soaked and she's still fucking my finger hard.

Suddenly she stiffens up again, pulls her hips completely off of me and drives down hard and fast once more. "UGGGGHHHH," she groans, wringing everything she can out of, what I'm hoping, is the cum of her life.

Suddenly, quiet envelops the rooms. "Jesus Gaby," Clarissa begins softly, "I've never....I've never...." Her breasts are heaving, her breath short as she slides down my body and rests her head on my shoulder.

I smile and begin to caress her face. "Listen sweetie, you don't have to say that."

"Maybe you're right, maybe I'm just caught up in the moment and the newness of it all, but....", she pauses, kissing my neck, smiling back and sliding a finger slowly inside of me, "....I'm damn sure going to find out."

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

"Dammit Clarissa," I exclaim, jumping to my feet, almost bringing Issa's arm with me in the process, "the period's over in 3 minutes and I've been gone this whole time! Jesus, my clothes are in the 4 corners of the room!"

Rather than help me, Clarissa chooses to giggle. "I apologize sweetie, but I can't bring myself to be sorry that you came."

"Ummmm, Clarissa, I DIDN'T cum, YOU did," I laugh, playfully whacking her bottom.

Whacking me right back, she answers, "Ok, when are you available to let me fix that?"

"Well let's see dear, last period ends at 3:40, how's 3:41?"

Clarissa rolls her eyes at me. "How did I know you'd say that you goof?" Gently she wraps her arms around my still naked torso. "Thank you SO much, I can't say how happy I am this happened." I'm struck and touched at how gentle and loving this feels after the unfiltered passion of the last 1/2 hour.

"Wow Clarissa, that's toooooo sweet." Looking at my watch, I hurriedly throw my clothes back on, hoping against hope there aren't too many wrinkles. Where the hell is my thong? "Why don't we do it right tonight? Come over and we'll have dinner together."

"Awww," Clarissa smiles, "are you turning on the romance with me?" She's pushing my buttons again!

"What's wrong with that?" I ask, suddenly a little hurt.

"Hey, I'm sorry," Clarissa offers helpfully, "I didn't mean it like that." Reaching under my still untucked blouse, she caresses my warm, damp skin, then mischievously squeezes my ass. "I just hope that romance doesn't get in the way of our fun."

"You little vixen," I say, "you don't get me off and then you tease me!"

Laughing, she throws me my second heel. "Gaby, get out of here and get back to your class."

Moving as quickly as my heels will carry me, I get back to my class just as the bell goes to change periods. Stephanie, my best student, is the last one out. "Everything was fine Ms. C," she says, "not very productive, but ok. Her pretty smile is reassuring. "How was your meeting with Mrs. D'Entrement?"

"Well Stephanie, it was productive, but we still have a lot of things to get done." I'm trying to stay in control, but it's almost impossible to keep from rubbing my thighs together. I'm also hoping that Stephanie is still too inexperienced to recognize the smell of sex. Oh my God, I never did find my thong! Experienced or not, she'll have to suspect something.

Her pretty smile grows wider. "I'm sure you do Ms. C. I hope you get those things done ASAP." She pauses and I'm suddenly aware that she might be wise to what's going on. Brazenly she reaches out and rests her hand against my bare stomach. Wait, my BARE stomach?! "Gosh teach, someone missed a button when they put your blouse back on!" Staring directly into my eyes, Stephanie winks, wheels around and walks away.

It's disconcerting that she might be onto Issa and I, but something about that wink and that walk tells me the only thing I have to worry about is when is she turning 18.

Student after student files past me for 5th period Early American History. They'll be reading quietly all afternoon, my mind just might be elsewhere.

I HOPE EVERYONE LIKED MY FIRST ATTEMPT!!! I'D LOVE SOME FEEDBACK. IF YOU LIKED IT, YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE.

12