Gabrielle's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, you don't waist time." I gasped when he came up for air.

"I cant wait to be inside you."

"Get on with it then." I teased, my teasing apparently worked because he shed his jeans before spinning us so he could sit on the lid of the toilet. His cock rose long and hard before him and I urgently moved to straddle him, bringing all that delicious hardness into contact with my dripping slit. While I rode him in a hard unrelenting rhythm one of his fingers slid back to toy with my anus, just gently rubbing before he used my own wetness to slick his finger so he could push the tip into me.

"Fuck, God that feels good."

"You like that?"

"Hell yeah, finger my ass," I gasped as I rode his cock.

"You're so fucking hot." He growled, his finger in my ass making me crazier. "Cum on me, cum all over me."

"Oh, oh, yes!" I moaned loudly as I came, my juices gushing from my clenching pussy. "Cum in me, fucking cum deep inside me." He pumped into me so hard I had to hold onto the sides of the cubicle to stop from falling over, then I felt his cock swell impossibly before he came. Filling my pussy with so much cum it leaked out around his cock.

"Best grocery shop ever." I smiled.

12