Gaby's Return From College Ch. 01

Story Info
Gaby comes home from college to a big surprise!
1.2k words
3.23
104k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonius
jonius
6 Followers

This is the story of Gaby and her family. Gaby is nineteen and has come home from college for Christmas to a big surprise. Gaby came home from college the week before Christmas. She arrived by train to a station 3 blocks from her house. Her parents and recently turned 18 year old autistic sister Jessie were supposed to meet her. No one was there.

I stood their wondering, "Where the hell is my family?" I waited and waited and finally, after about an hour had passed, I called my house. It rang for about a minute before someone answered. It was my mother.

"hello" she said, and she sounded like she was nervous.

"Hey mom!"

"Gaby dear, I'm so sorry we forget about you!"

"Its okay mom what's going on? You sound worried!"

"Well dear remember how we told you the school found some kids they thought would be good friends for your sister?"

"Yeah you said she got all excited."

"Well they decided to prank her". "Last night they took her to the park and convinced her to take off her clothes. How I don't know. They took a video of her jumping up and down."

"Oh no! Did they try to sleep with her?"

"No but when she finally realized what was going on, they left her naked in the middle of the park. They took her clothes. It was close to midnight!"

"Why was she out that late?"

"They got her to sneak out!"

This surprised me as my sister was a rule follower. I quickly walked home. When I arrived my parents asked me if I was still willing to babysit my sister. They had plans to go away for the week and return on the 23rd, which was the next Sunday, a week from today. I agreed.

I spent the night and the next morning my parents left. My sister, who was extremely upset skipped dinner and locked herself in her room. Since I knew she was upset, I decided to go check on her, to see if a few hours had calmed her down. I took out the key my parents had given me to her door in case there was an emergency, slid it into the lock, and opened the door.

My sister was still asleep, but she had tear marks on her face, and her eyes were red. She hadn't even gotten on her PJ's; she just went to bed naked. I checked her computer, and found the video on her screen. Those kids were so cruel that they actually sent her the video!

I could tell that even though she was upset by it, it had somehow aroused her. She had her hands on her clit, however she had been unable to climax. I could tell because there were no juices.

I had experimented in college, and was a hard core lesbian. I was also a dom. I had had several submissives during my time away at college, but never a serious relationship. The sight of my sister lying on the bed like that, it aroused me to the point where I climaxed right there without any other help. Seeing her there, so helpless, awoke a motherly instinct in me.

My parents had always raised me to accept others, and where accepting of my choice of sexuality. I had brought home with me a large bag of toys and machines, as I was planning on staying for awhile. I went to my room and grabbed my smallest strap-on, as my sister was a virgin. I also took my bondage cuffs, and used them to secure my sister spread eagle to the bed.

Jessie was still asleep, so I knelt down and began to slowly lick her pussy. I went up and down and up and down, every five strokes I licked her clit. She slowly awakened, as she was extra sensitive down there. She climaxed, and then looked down.

She said "Gaby what are you doing? Why am I tied up?" She sounded so innocent and helpless right at that moment I felt my pussy tingle.

"Jessie I know what happened the day before yesterday. When I saw you so helpless like that, I couldn't resist." I explained to her that I was a lesbian, and what a dom and sub were. She caught on remarkably quick, but I didn't think she got the full idea.

I then told her what I wanted to do with her, including my plans for the strap-on. She agreed, on the condition that I explain everything to her and that if she didn't like it we wouldn't do it. She agreed to be my sub. I took a bottle of lube and slowly spread it on the strap-on. I then maneuvered it to my sister's entrance, and pushed.

"OW! OW OW OW!" She cried.

I kept at it, until her OWs stopped. I pulled out and pushed in, until finally she climaxed. I pulled out and got my biggest strap-on. I slowly slid in her, this time without lube, and kept at it until it was all the way in. I pulled out and pushed in, and told my sister: "ask me before you cum or I will have to punish you". I knew there was no way at this stage of her training that she would be able to comply, but I wanted her to understand that being a slave is more than just pleasure.

She came quickly, and like I predicted, without permission. I pulled out and got my whip, and my heaviest nipple and clit clamp. Then I went downstairs and got 2 ice dildos from the freezer.

I came back and slid one into her pussy and one into her ass. She cried as she felt the cold. She begged me to take them out, but I refused. I took the whip and began to whip her, each stroke stronger than the last.

As I finished, I realized I might have gone too far. I could see in Jessie's eyes she no longer trusted me. I knelt down and gave her a kiss. I then untied her, and let her go to the bathroom. When she came back I had her kneel down and spread her legs. I made her stay like that while I got my bag of tricks and my machines. I set up my double dildo sex machine and plugged it in. I then knelt down and began eating my sister. I brought her to the edge and then stopped. I then began to lick her ass, tongue fucking her as I slid my dog knot dildo in her ass. I moved it around and slid another dildo with ridges into her pussy. She begged me for permission to cum and I gave it.

I brought in a platform and cuffed her to it. Attaching the nipple and clit clamps, I started the machine. I activated the vibrators on it both in her ass and pussy as they began to enter. I set them both to their highest settings and put the machine on full speed.

I knelt down in front of her and had her alternate eating my ass and pussy. I tried various other toys on her until I looked up and realized it was 6 at night. We had started at 8 AM!

I then looked down and realized I was lactating. My sister then complained she was thirsty. I had my sister com over and suck my tits until they ran dry. We ate dinner and fell asleep after our long day.

Want more? Look for part 2 when Gaby helps Jessie get revenge on her false friends!

jonius
jonius
6 Followers