Gagged Slut Needs

Story Info
First encounter with oral domination and submission.
2.1k words
4.34
21.6k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColorfulFun
ColorfulFun
37 Followers

I have never been one to do a lot of online dating, but lately I've needed to really indulge in my kinky side, and oral domination is a huge part of it. Or rather, oral submission on my part. There's just something about oral control that keeps my pussy messier than a slip n slide, and I can't get satisfied gagging myself anymore. I need a man to do it to me, and the more ways, the better.

So I placed an ad and after 4 or 5 ho hum dates, I met a guy who was pretty fun, pretty open about discussing sex, and he told me I had a beautiful mouth, and the way he looked at me just clicked.

"Do you have a slightly dominant side?" I asked, and bit my lip a little.

"Why slightly?" he asked.

"Well, from what I've seen in 'the movies', it's pretty easy to go overboard and get, just, really disconnected from each other. I always end up wondering why anyone buys into that. The things I like are not violent, mean, or even really painful, but to me they're super sexy."

"Tell me," he said, moving in with adorable intrigue. I looked around. Too many tables too nearby. You know how you can sense being picked up on other people's radar? I had that times 5. I leaned into his ear.

"Don't touch me ok? Just listen. I really want to wear mouth gags, and be drooling, like all over myself, really messy sexual situations, where you have power over my mouth, and you use it, like, to make me be your little slut. Maybe it's a humiliation thing, I don't know, but I just really want you to play me hard that way. Cock gags make me drool a lot. I've never bought a ring gag so I don't know what they're like, but it's sexy that you'd have access to my mouth with one. Dominate my mouth with fingers, toys, cock, ugh it all makes me so wet. Oh and if you tie my hands behind my back? And slap my tits??? I do really like having them slapped around, so if you need to be aggressive, that's like turbo for me. Also, I'm sure I'd beg for your cock, but if you don't fuck me the first few times, ugh, I'll be dying, dying for it, it will be so good. "

I leaned back. He stared into my eyes. My heart was racing. I'd never told anyone that, and it was humiliating, yet pleasurably exhilarating.

"WOW," he said.

That was a fun date.

I told him that I'd like to go on another. And we went out several more times, and each time we played a game I called Rate That. Everything was 0 to 5. Ballgag: 5, collar: 5, calling him daddy: 2, sitting on his lap: 4, lingerie: 5, spanking: 2, tit slapping: 5, of course; being called stupid: 0, being called a slut: 5, and on and on. I wouldn't let him touch me at all. I liked feeling in control as we discussed him being in control. We discussed STDs, when we'd last been tested, when we last had sex, what we'd picked up, what we were cured of, what we weren't, what was ok to do. It's always weird to talk herpes, but most people have them in some form, and better not to pretend that you don't.

Finally one night we went out, had a great time, and he walked me to my car and said, "Sofia, if you don't let me kiss you I'm going to go crazy." I pulled his hand behind my back, and he leaned into me and kissed me with a surge of electricity. It was a huge rush to feel his mouth taste mine, touch mine, then begin to devour mine. I moaned into his as he took my tongue and sucked it in gently, firmly, then pushed it aside and thrust his in and all around my mouth. He put his hand into my hair and closed in on it, drawing my head back.

"Do you want to come home with me tonight," he asked, moving his hand to my neck and gently running the backs of his nails down the length of it.

"Yes, so much," I said. We were in a dark parking lot. He put his arms on either side of me.

"I won't touch you," he said into my neck, his breath hot and deep. "Pull your panties down your thighs."

It was like he'd just thrust into me, it was so hot. My face and neck flushed as I reached under my skirt and peeled them down just below the hem of my skirt. He pressed into me, his arms still locked on either side of me.

"You're such a hot little slut," he breathed into my ear. His lips found mine, kissed them, then poured words into my mouth.

"Push your feet apart...good girl...press your tits on me...are you a slut...are you a dirty little slut, getting wet in a parking lot"...I nodded, whimpering almost in pain, it was such a turn on. "I like it when you do as I say. I think you do too, don't you..." I moaned yes, panting. "Put your hands on your ass, under your skirt...squeeze it, you little parking lot slut...look at you, begging for it in public...open your lips, put your tongue out, like you're begging to suck cock..."

He pulled back and said, "let's go." I pulled my keys out and handed them to him. I pulled my panties up most of the way. I was shaking all over. I could feel a thick, hot string of pussy juice connecting my panties and my cunt. He drove me to his house. I opened Maps and pinned the location and sent it to my bestie. "Here tonight". I could barely type it. She texted me back three eggplants.

We went inside and I sat down on the couch. He brought me a glass of water. I chugged it, set the glass down, and leaned into him. He smiled, and put his finger to my lips. I kissed it.

"Would you like me to gag you?" he asked.

"On our first time?" I asked, nervous.

"Sofia," he said, rubbing my lip. "Yes, on our first time."

"You have a gag?" We hadn't actually discussed our collections, but he didn't come across as a toy collector. I had a ball gag that was honestly getting ratty, a silicone penis gag that was indestructible, and a home made deep throat gag I made out of aluminum rod and electrical tape when I was in a very wild phase online.

"Yes, I bought two today. A ball gag, and a ring gag. I'll let you choose."

"Can I see the ring gag?" I was worried it was metal and would put hairline cracks in my teeth. He pulled it out of his shoulder bag. It was silicone.

"This one," I said. I'd never worn one. I'd actually never had a man put a gag on me. I was throbbing. I was scared. I was about to hand over control.

"Ok," he said, and opened the box. He pulled it out and got up and washed it in the sink. The man has some sense, I thought.

When he put the ring up to my mouth, I kissed it, then opened up, and he laughed and slipped it in behind my teeth, pulled the straps out, back, threaded the buckle and slowly cinched it on.

"Tighter?" He asked.

I nodded. When it was firmly on, I said "ahkah", and he popped the eye into the closest eyelet, and voila, I was gagged. The emotions rushed over me like an ocean wave. He looked at me, and touched my lips. He stared into my eyes.

"It's ok," he whispered, "please trust me." He waited until I nodded yes. His eyes blazed with lust that pulsed into me, relaxing me and heating me up. It was such a high to be in this position, after needing it so bad.

He put his hand in my hair again and squeezed a little tighter this time, and tipped my head forward. I drooled down the center of my chest. He sighed with pleasure, kissed my neck softly as he held my hair tight, brushed his other hand up my thigh and arm, in across my wet heaving tits. He tipped more drool out, then rubbed it into my chest.

He got on his knees and pulled me down onto mine, then had me put my hands behind my back. Holding one hand behind my head, he touched my lips with the other, gently, then pushed his index finger and middle finger into my mouth and held them on my tongue, way back. He stared into my eyes and pressed down hard on my tongue. Why was that so hot? He was dominating my mouth, in control of my head, my brain, and making every pore in my body sweat for him. He did not relent, and told me to take it, to keep my hands behind my back, to do what he said like a good slut. I moaned and whimpered hard, the tears blurring my eyes as I stared into his. Drool poured out of my mouth and down his forearm. He kept the show of dominance up for a long time. He told me over and over, "take it, take it, take it you slut," and I did. His fingers gagged my mouth, owned it, controlled it, had their way with it. He whispered "yes, bitch," and I moaned, drool filling my mouth like cum and overflowing.

Finally he pulled his hand out of my mouth and kissed my helpless lips, then pulled my shirt up and over my head and off, my soaked tits heaving as he reached behind me and popped my bra, pulling it off and tossing it aside.

"Hands behind your back," he said as he rubbed my wet slutty tits. I moaned, and he stood up and held my hair, tight. He rubbed my face, tapping my cheek.

"Such a wet bitch," he said.

I stared up at him, nodding. I put my hands on his thighs.

"I'm going to tie your wrists tight," he said sternly, and picked up my top, kneeling to bind my wrists behind my back. Then he loosened the gag, pulled it down off my face. We kissed passionately.

"Please can I have your dick, please please," I begged him, trying to press into him. The tip of his cock was poking out of the top of his pants, which were slid a couple inches down his legs. It was glistening and looked thick and juicy.

"No slut, we said we wouldn't fuck the first time," he reminded me. "Did all that go out the window?" He pulled me gently down to the floor and slapped my tits, softly. I laughed, unimpressed. He slapped them again, with more energy. I shrieked, and then he slapped them hard. As I struggled and twisted under him, screaming and yelping in hot pain, he got more excited, slapping them over and over forcefully.

"You're right. Ok. Please, mercy, " I begged, and relaxed. He relaxed too. My tits were burning up from being treated that way. It felt amazing. I also was very glad he'd stopped. I laid back in a glow, enjoying the rough domination, my submission to it, and the respect mixed together.

"Can I see your cock? Can I please see you touch it?" I asked.

"You talk too much," he said, smiling, and put my gag back in my mouth. Then he pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. I was so amazed, he had a super hard dick covered in thick meaty foreskin and the whole thing was bouncing, it throbbed so hard. He kneeled over my heaving body, one arm next to my head, and stroked it as I moaned. Ugh, it was so thick and I wanted to get dicked down so bad and it was just inches away. We had to follow the plan, though, as it had been very hot to make it. I just watched, my tongue pushed thru the ring as he groaned very deeply and jerked himself off to this gagged, topless slut tied up on his floor. His knee found my pussy and I grinded on it. It was so hot to hear him moaning loud, close to my face. He looked into my eyes and yelled as he came on my tits in 4 or 5 thick hot ropes of sperm. I loved it and vibrated underneath him, my pussy a slick, throbbing pool of cum. Ugh, why was he this hot. Now I'd be obeying him and worshipping his cock and generally humiliating myself for some powerful dick, just like I needed so bad but didn't exactly want, but my needs were overtaking my wants in a big way lately.

ColorfulFun
ColorfulFun
37 Followers