Gaia's Champion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are perceptive," Phalmina replied. "Something that will serve you well in the days to come. There is a risk that the sheer overload of power could likely kill you. The power of Gaia is absolute, and that much raw power would be enough to stop your heart."

"What!?"

"It can also burn you down to cinders, but something like that happening is rare," she told him.

"Great. So, how would we go about doing that second option to unlock my power?"

"It's simple, really. We would need to establish an empathetic bond between the two of us. Once the bond is established, I can guide you to where the block lives in your mind to break it down," she outlined.

"An empathetic bond? How would we go about establishing that?" he asked quizzically.

The look she gave him was one that was pure lust. She seemed almost offended at the way he looked at her earlier. Now she appeared to want it from him, badly. His mind clicked as she drew near him and looked up into his face.

"Well, if that's how I would gain access to my power, then it's one hell of a way to go if I don't make it," he chuckled. Rolling her eyes, Phalmina felt along his musculature and she was pleased by what she felt. He wasn't fat at all, unlike some Druids of old, but he wasn't hardened like a warrior either. It was a pleasant middle ground, which she found that she liked. She was about to lean into him for a kiss, but he stopped her.

"As much as I would like to start things up, can we at least be human sized for it, please? I'm feeling a little disoriented and disconcerted about being so small," Jason said, voice tinged with concern.

Smiling, Phalmina nodded and drew from the lifeblood of Gaia, brightening for a moment. Again, the world spun about as it had before, but in reverse this time. Jason shut his eyes, thinking if he didn't look around, he wouldn't get sick. He could still see and feel the glow of Phalmina's magic working before the glow faded.

Opening his eyes, Jason could see that he was back to his proper size, as the glade was now much smaller than it had been. He looked down at Phalmina and saw she looked the same, but her wings were gone.

"What happened to your wings?" Jason asked.

"Being a fairy, I can tuck them away if I want to. I'm used to doing it whenever I would become big like you do," Phalmina stated.

"Let them out. They're beautiful to look at."

"Really??" she breathed.

"Yes, really."

Smiling and tearing up again, Phalmina scrunched up her face for a moment and concentrated. With a tinkling fwoomp sound, her wings sprang out of her back and jittered ever so slightly. Once they had sprouted out of her back, she let out a breath of relief. Phalmina then stretched out, moving somewhat provocatively as she flexed her limbs.

"Thank you for letting me stretch them out. It's stuffy for us to tuck them away like that," she stated as she pressed back into him, leaning in for a kiss. This time, Jason was more than willing to accommodate her wishes. His mouth met hers, and it was soft, warm, and pliable. Moaning in delight, he wrapped his arm around her waist, drawing her into him.

Phalmina responded with a moan of her own as she kept kissing him. He was warm, inviting, and he knew how to kiss a woman! She lost herself into the kiss until she felt his hand stroking her wings. Moving her face away from his, she took a sharp intake of breath as she felt ready to tear up again.

"What is it?"

"You.... touching my wings.... like that...." Phalmina stopped talking and damn near tackled the human to the ground. She kissed him again, but with a level of passion she had thought died within her a long time ago. Her heartbeat in such a fast-paced rhythm it felt like it would beat its way out of her chest. This kiss wasn't a chaste kiss but a full on tonsil knocking carnal one, which threatened to suck all the air from both of their lungs.

Coming up for air, Phalmina gasped out loud, as did Jason, the two of them out of breath. Standing up like a shot, she looked over at Jason and tsked to herself. Jason stared at her quizzically as she looked him up and down for a moment. She then fixed him with a look that told him in no uncertain terms that he was overdressed.

Realization dawned on him as he picked himself up off the mossy ground. Jason started by unshouldering his backpack and setting it on the ground by the entrance to the glade. He divested himself of his hiking boots and socks, peeling them off his feet. He was about to begin with his shorts, then move on to his shirt, when Phalmina stopped him.

"Don't. Let me do it. I want to take you out of those pesky clothes myself," she said, as her tiny pink tongue licked her lips lasciviously.

She sauntered up to him, hips swaying as she walked. Phalmina started by grabbing the base of his linen shirt and slowly, almost teasingly, pulling it up over his head. Her hands glided across his semi muscular torso, feeling every inch of him. Kneeling in front of him, she slowly undid the catch on his khaki shorts, then unzipped his fly. With his shorts loose, they fell away from his hips and Phalmina pulled down the boxers he wore beneath.

Jason's dick sprang out of its confines, all nine inches hanging out at half-mast. He impressed the fairy with his size, her tongue hanging out of her mouth almost comically. Blinking quickly, she came to and stroked the young man to rock hardness. Groaning in appreciation, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations that rocketed through his cock.

Using both hands, Phalmina corkscrewed them along his length, trying to draw more than a cursory moan from him. She wasn't disappointed as his breath caught, and he moaned and breathed in quick bursts. Waiting until she had locked eyes with her soon to be lover, he stared at her as she slowly put her lips to his cock head. Slowly, she kissed it, then took it into her mouth, slathering the tip in her saliva.

Jason was already considerably horny when he left his home that morning. Enduring this was not something he had expected, and it surprised him he was even holding out as long as he had been. Jason watched as Phalmina drove her mouth deeper onto his tool, inching her way down its length.

Jason couldn't believe his luck! He had always had a tough time finding a girl who was not only good at heart but also capable of taking what he was packing. Most of them could only take him in their mouths, maybe halfway, before their gag reflex kicked in. Yet here was a woman, a fairy of all things, taking him almost down to the hilt like it was the most natural thing in the world! He did everything he could to not empty his balls into her mouth right there and it worked, though just barely.

Phalmina had moved her hands away from his dick and played with his hanging ball sack. She teased him as her mouth finally reached the root of his dick and she groaned, the vibrations enough to make him shiver. Phalmina then drew her head back, his cock sliding out of her hot and wet mouth. Reaching the tip of his dick, she stopped, then reversed her direction, gorging herself on his massive shaft.

Up and down her head went in fluid motions, slathering his dick until it was rock hard and dripping wet. Letting his shaft fall out of her mouth, her hands moved back to grip and stroke it again. Phalmina's tongue darted out and licked Jason's cock where her hands weren't touching. Jason couldn't take it anymore and was so close to blowing that he felt as though his cock would explode.

"Mina.... I.... I... am going.... to..." he ground out, before he roared like a bear as he came. Phalmina was ready for him, though it was cute he had tried to warn her. She knew he was close to losing it, and that was the point. Phalmina wanted to sample some of his cum before she let him inside her and did she ever get herself a sample! The boy had unloaded such a torrent of cum that her mouth filled rapidly with it! She had aimed his dick so that every drop would fly straight into her waiting mouth.

Once the first shot had hit her tongue, she closed the gap until she was sucking his cum right out of his slit. He kept firing, six, seven, eight times, before it dropped to a dribble. She swallowed every drop, relishing the taste of his seed. This young man had taken care to keep his diet balanced, as his cum didn't taste bitter, but slightly sweet. Her tongue dug in the depths of her mouth, seeking any stray globs of cum that might have found its way into those recesses.

Finding nothing, she smiled and stood up, drawing Jason in for another passionate kiss. His body wavered for a moment and tilted as his orgasm had blown his mind. Wrapping her arms around his midsection, Phalmina cradled Jason down to the ground, lying him on his back. He wheezed, his lungs fighting to draw in enough air as his mind returned to conscious thought.

She was sitting, leaning over him as his eyes opened and sought her out. Licking her lips, Phalmina told him, "You know, you taste nice. Not bitter or too salty. Think you can get back up again? Because as tasty as that was, I'd like to have some real fun before we get to the ritualistic part."

"Oh, don't you worry about that. I have plenty of ideas of things we can do," he said seductively.

"Like what?"

"This."

With that one word, he drew her into him as he sat up and kissed her like she had just kissed him. This time, his tongue slipped out, questing for hers. Once it had found what it was looking for, stroking and caressing it, making her moan in delight. While they occupied their mouths, his hand snaked down to where her ass was and gripped it hard.

Squealing, she broke the kiss for a moment and waved her hand over her dress. For a moment, nothing happened. Then her dress peeled away from her body, like leaves falling off a tree. In seconds, Phalmina was nude, and Jason drank in the sight of her naked body. Her skin was flawless, not a blemish or scar to be seen, and it glimmered in the sunlight. Phalmina's breasts were full and heavy, capped with dark pink nipples and quarter sized areolas. Her pussy was bare, almost devoid of hair, except for a small tuft that crowned the top of her slit.

Jason advanced on her, his arms wrapping around her back, stroking her wings once again. The fairy cooed in appreciation, which spun into an erotic moan as his one hand found its way to one of her tits and the other rested on her semi moist pussy. His fingers then stroked her outer lips, dancing along her nerve endings. Phalmina twitched erratically, the sensations unfamiliar to her but pleasing all the same.

His head moving down to her ample chest, Jason then latched onto one of her nipples and sucked on it. He alternated back and forth between them, being as gentle as he could while he continued to stroke her pussy. Her steaming quim went from mildly damp to dripping wet in no time at all as she continued to enjoy Jason's attentions.

It went on like this for a few minutes longer before he sat up and lay her down, the two of them switching positions. He took care to let her spread out her wings, so she didn't injure herself. Once on her back, Jason slithered down to her pussy and brought his tongue to bear, giving his hands a quick breather.

Head snapping up at the feeling of his mouth on her slit, Phalmina's eyes bulged out of her head as she watched her new human lover kiss her lower lips. He didn't stop there as he continued to keep his mouth latched onto her pussy. Jason's tongue came out and flicked her inner folds as they became more visible. She moaned in brief bursts as her voice rose in pitch, her inner walls pulsing with need.

Almost like he could read her mind, Jason brought his left hand to his mouth and after lubing up his middle finger with his mouth and inserted into her love channel. Eyes rolling to the back of her skull, Phalmina cried out as she relished the feeling of his finger entering her. Jason took his time, moving his finger slowly in and out of her, going a little deeper with each push. It wasn't long before he pressed his knuckles up at her entrance and she felt about ready to burst herself.

"More please!" she ground out hoarsely as she wiggled her hips in response to his ministrations. Smiling like a goofball, Jason removed his finger for a moment to add his ring finger to his middle one. Pushing it in, Phalmina cried out at the intrusion, loving the feeling inside her. With her secreting juices in copious amounts now, it didn't take long for Jason to establish a rhythm. He fingered her hard as her hips bucked, demanding more from the human.

Smiling devilishly, Jason curled both fingers inside the fairy woman and pulled with some measure of force, hitting her G-spot hard. Shouting out for a split second, Phalmina trembled as she was riding the rising wave of an orgasm. Jason pushed his fingers back into her slightly and pulled at her again, more insistently this time. Again, Phalmina moaned, but louder and more strident this time.

Growling in lust, Jason repeated this action again and again, each pull bringing Phalmina closer and closer to her release. Throwing all caution to the wind, Jason went fast and hard in his pulls. His fingers dug into her pleasure center like they were planning on putting down roots. His free hand grabbed her left tit and clutched it, squeezing it hard enough to leave bruises.

Phalmina could feel the wave of orgasm rising to greet her, and for a moment, it frightened her with its ferocity. It continued to build with each stroke of Jason's fingers, her cunt pulsing and contracting hard around those thick digits. Jason's warm mouth engulfed her clit, which was now protruding from its hood, and his tongue was flicking it gently. A few seconds later, she felt the release wash over her.

"I'm.... I'm... IIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she howled like a wolf, her orgasm wracking her body hard. Her pussy walls contracted and pinched Jason's fingers hard, but he was ready for it and set them rigidly against each other. Bucking like a wild horse, Phalmina arched hard for several minutes before quivering like a pile of jelly.

"No one...." she panted, "Has ever made... me cum.... like that... before!"

"Well, I hope you're warming up to more orgasms like that. Because that's what I plan on bringing to this glade whenever I visit," Jason promised.

"Mmmmmm!!! I hope that you have every intention of keeping that promise, buster! I haven't had sex with a man for centuries and I have a lot of catching up to do!" she said vehemently.

Chuckling, he helped Phalmina sit up as he kissed her again, fingers playing along her wings. She had thoroughly enjoyed that mind numbing orgasm and would get her fill before the sun went down. Purring into him, Phalmina reached down to grab his dick and stroke him back to hardness. Only she found that he was already hard! Looking down in disbelief, she saw that he was at full mast and ready for more!

"What?" he asked, seeing the shocked look on her face.

"You're... hard!"

"Oh yeah! That's a unique thing about me. Whenever I see my partner getting into it and enjoying herself, I get turned on so badly, it hurts sometimes," Jason explained. "Most of the time, girls I was with just didn't or couldn't get into it, and I would wilt down to where I was useless."

"Those hussies were pure idiots for letting go of you in the first place!" she exclaimed. "A man built like that is rare!"

"Well, I'm glad you think so! So, what now?"

"I need you to come to over here," she said as she guided him to a large circular stone that was mostly covered with moss. It was imbedded into the ground and if she hadn't pointed it out to him, Jason would have missed it. With a few waving gestures of her hands, the moss cleared and shrank away from the stone, leaving it clear.

Upon the stone were many runes and sigils that were interspersed among the flat surface. Each rune was connected via various circles and lines, making it seem like it was otherworldly. Phalmina then spoke a few words in hushed tones, so low he couldn't hear them. Ever so slowly, the runes and lines glowed with an ethereal green light. His eyes bugged out of his head as he witnessed this marvel, a look of pure wonder etched into his face.

"Lie down upon the center of the stone, Jason. This is where it needs to happen," Phalmina directed him. Nodding, Jason stepped to the center of the stone and lay down, making himself comfortable. Once he was situated, Phalmina started incanting again, gesturing towards him this time. Pointing at him with her right hand, it then became swathed in a greenish gold, glowing cloud that seemed to be alive.

Walking towards him, Phalmina approached until she stood right over him. Reaching out with her hand carefully, her fingertip touched the head of his dick lightly. His cock then became enshrouded in the same cloud that had enveloped her hand. Almost immediately, his dick absorbed the mist and once it was gone, it glowed with an inner light.

Pulsing, it grew in thickness and a warm, tingling feeling, like warm chills, spread throughout his entire body. The sensation was unlike anything he had ever felt, and it was beyond what he could comprehend. His cock throbbed, almost like it was expecting what was to come, and reached a level of hardness, to where it almost hurt to be this hard. Looking up at Phalmina, she smiled lustily as she stepped over him, standing right over his massive erection.

"I have awakened the magic within you. Because of the primal nature of what we are about to do, you may find that you feel more feral and savage. Don't fight these feelings. Let them flow through you as we couple with each other. They will help you access that part of you that remains buried beneath your conscious mind where your magic lives. Once you get there, we can break the block that is preventing you from accessing it," Phalmina instructed.

With that, she squatted, stopping only when her pussy was bumping against his rigid dick. Using one hand to steady herself, Phalmina then used the other to guide his very large tool to her gaping, wet tunnel. Lining herself up with him, she pushed down onto his cock, quivering in ecstasy as she slid down his length. Cooing pleasurably, she continued to push down until she had bottomed out on his pubic bone.

Jason was delirious with pleasure as his cock was now oversensitive because of that spell or whatever she had done to him. The ripples that ran through him had set his nerves afire in bliss, and his dick felt like it would blow again. Her channel was so damn tight it was a marvel he'd fit! Especially with her being devoid of any male attention for centuries!

He supposed that maybe the magic she could wield as a fairy, or being a fairy, had something to do with that. He tucked that question away in the back of his mind for now. Jason was more focused on pleasing the strawberry blonde beauty that was mounted on him. She was taking deep breaths, likely adjusting to the massive intrusion that filled her right now. Phalmina then moved, rocking back and forth, grinding herself against him.

Moving his hands to clutch her ass, Jason rocked with her slowly, pushing into her as she was doing to him. Looking into his eyes, Phalmina purred deeply, almost sounding like a feral cat's growl. She picked up her pace, moving with more enthusiasm, and placed her hands on his now tingling chest, steadying herself. Jason looked back at her, relishing the sensations that were running through him as he gripped her ass tighter. His fingers kneaded the soft flesh as much as he was gripping it.

After a few minutes of this, Phalmina then stopped while she repositioned her legs to where her feet were flat on the ground. Placing her hands on her knees, she bounced up and down on her lover's dick, her ass slapping hard with each downward thrust. She looked like she was wobbling, until her wings fluttered, sounding as light as the beating of a hummingbird's wings.