Gaia's Champion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that coffee?" Jack asked quietly.

"Yeah, but I just put it on. You'll have to wait at least fifteen minutes before it's even close to ready," Jason informed him.

"No worries, man. I still need a little time to wake up before I can eat or drink anything," Jack said with a yawn. He was dressed in a pair of worn shorts and a gray T-shirt that covered him well. Jason spotted a couple of purple marks on Jack's neck. Chuckling, he commented on it.

"Andrea get a little riled last night, man?"

"That's one hell of an understatement!" Jack mumbled, trying not to wake his lady. "She's normally quite reserved with sex, but last night, it was almost like she was a porn star man! She was doing all sorts of things to me that I could have only dreamed about!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, man! I was lucky that I was feeling up to it last night myself, or she would have fucked me into a coma!" Jack said a little louder than he meant to.

"Well, if there is one thing I know about women is that every one of them has some kind of hidden side. A darker, sexual side that they don't just reveal to anyone. Find the right guy, or right woman sometimes, and that side will come out to play," Jason informed him.

"Are you being serious, man, or you just yanking my chain?"

"Serious as a heart attack, my friend. Learned that little tidbit from Sheena," Jason said to him. Jack nodded pensively, thinking over what he'd just been told. Sheena was one of Jason's ex-girlfriends, one who had been more like a teacher rather than an actual GF. She was a senior when Jason was a sophomore, and they found they clicked well together.

Although Jason was granted some level of status, dating an older woman, what they had was more of a friendly arrangement, rather than a proper relationship. She taught him the ins and outs of dating, but also shaped him in some ways. Such as the ways to please a woman, both mentally and sexually. Jason was not the smoothest talker, but Sheena had taught him much about sex and relationships.

They had finally parted company when Jason had become a senior and, though it was heartbreaking for the boy; he persevered and moved on. He'd had a few girls since he and Sheena had split, and maybe one or two had really complained about him being the way he was. In fact, Jason was sure that the only reason they'd done so was because he could see past the walls they put up. One thing he knew was that he had to keep his knowledge of women to himself, but he still passed on what he learned to some of his friends.

"Whatever happened to Sheena, by the way?" Jack asked, curious about what had happened to Jason's once sexual tutor and girlfriend.

"No clue. She was working at the local Dairy Queen as a manager for about a year after I graduated, then just vanished," Jason replied.

"Like gone? No trace?"

"Nope. Her apartment was cleaned out, she quit her job, then just packed up her car and left. I only know that because a couple of her old co-workers were nice enough to tell me," Jason said. Where Sheena had vanished was often a question he asked himself, but to no avail. She had no social media, no real friends, and from what he recalled, she was an orphan.

Shaking his head to clear his mind, Jason saw that the coffee pot was spewing steam, and the kettle was whistling. Hearing this meant that the coffee had to be ready or close to it. Inhaling the rich aroma, Jason used a dish towel as an impromptu oven mitt and retrieved the pot first, then the kettle. He had already fetched a bunch of mugs he kept in his pack and had them all sorted on a flat rock, where he placed the coffeepot.

"Help yourself, man," Jason gestured.

He then grabbed his metal bowl and poured the boiling water into it before tearing open the packets and adding the oatmeal. Stirring it with a metal spoon he brought, Jason set it aside to cool some before digging in. He saw Jack had already poured himself a cup of coffee and was busy pouring a second cup. Seconds later, he heard and zipping sound as Andrea walked out of their tent, yawning and stretching.

Once she was finished, Andrea spotted Jack with the two mugs and sighed happily, prancing over to him. She took an offered mug and drank, but not before giving her boyfriend a tonsil knocking kiss. Jason was startled at this, as he knew Andrea to be a shy and reserved type of woman, even in the presence of friends.

Jason then heard additional zipping sounds, as he saw the other couples, and even Elizabeth, come out of their respective tents. They were no doubt drawn to the smell of coffee, which there was still plenty of. He also saw that the girls were much more upbeat and looked to be in a... playful mood. Even Gosia, who was known for being a bit of a perpetual grump, was smiling beautifully.

The guys, however, were a different story, as they all looked a bit wrecked and seemed like they could use some more rest. Seamus, who was a very upbeat and spry individual, was walking a bit stiffly, like he pulled a muscle or something. Puzzled, Jason tried something out. Reaching out to Gaia, he expanded his senses, to go beyond that of what a normal human could manage and what he felt next shocked him!

Every girl present who'd brought a boyfriend was feeling and smelling... sated. His sense of smell picked up on lingering sexual odors that nearly overwhelmed him. Retracting his senses, Jason just confirmed that somehow, almost every single woman in camp got the living daylights fucked out of them! He found the timing of it to be very suspicious and resolved to find Phalmina and ask her about if he used his powers to affect them like this.

That he didn't even know that he'd been using them like this troubled him a little. Despite the obvious fatigue that the guys felt, they had no trouble returning the amorous advances of their ladies. Elizabeth was grinning ear to ear, but that Jason was responsible for. Smirking to himself, Jason grabbed his oatmeal and dug in.

Everyone there seemed to have a good morning, and Jason just finished his food when he heard the tent flap behind him open. Amy stepped out and stretched languidly before stepping behind him, wrapping her arms about his muscled body. She sighed and hugged him tightly before her mouth found his ear. She nibbled and licked it before she whispered her greeting into his ear.

"Thank you for last night. I've never been fucked quite like that and I definitely want some more of that again," she told him, while her hands made suggestive stroking motions towards his groin.

"Keep that up and I may just make a show out that idea, right here in front of everyone," he growled back, his tone inflecting that he might do just that. Giggling, she danced to where she stood in front of him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Be careful what you wish for," she said with a few pumps of her eyebrows before she turned to the stone that held the coffeepot. Jason just smiled, but soon caught the stares of everyone else in the camp. Of all people that would be free with their emotions, no one expected her to be such. Jason looked on in amusement as an idea popped into his head.

Just as Amy turned about, he walked up and took the coffee cup out of her hand, before giving her a toe curling kiss, creatively using his tongue. Amy responded in kind, kissing him back with the same need and desire that flowed through her. His hands snaked down to her ass, and he gave it a playful squeeze, feeling her moan in desire. She broke the kiss and gave Jason a meaningful look, and mouthed one word.

"Later."

Smirking, Jason disengaged himself from Amy and sat down by the fire, pouring himself the last of the coffee. After stirring in some cream and sugar, he sipped his coffee as he conversed with Amy and the rest of the group. There was some teasing and playful ribbing, especially from Jack.

"Honestly, did not see this one coming! Did you cast a spell on her or something, because I've never seen Amy like this before!" Jack blurted out loud. His face flushed in embarrassment before he quickly added, "No offense meant Amelia."

"None taken," she said, letting the jab roll right off her. "I don't know what it is, but it seems like I just needed to meet someone who would... unleash me. That's the best way I can explain it."

Jason fired a look at Jack that screamed, 'I told you so!' while Jack shook his head in bewilderment. He didn't believe it in the slightest until just now, especially with Andrea practically purring at him at that moment. Casting a look around the rest of the camp, he could see that the other ladies were similarly enraptured by their own men. Strangely enough, Elizabeth was nowhere to be found.

"Seems to me that there are some things you still don't understand about women," Amy said to Jack, picking up on his confusion. "The thing is that there are things that men will never know."

This statement earned a round of nods, and sounds of approval from the other women present. Amy continued on though, as she wasn't finished with her train of thought yet.

"Although, there are a few things we let men know about, provided that they're receptive to the ideas. Seems like Andrea let you in on one of them last night, Jack. Care to share what you learned?"

Being put on the spot like that had Jack stuttering like crazy, having no response prepared for such a brazen question. Andrea clung to Jack and fired Amy a dirty look, almost daring her to continue. But Amy simply giggled and just went back to her breakfast, eating like nothing had happened.

"Though I will say this man here certainly has learned a few things. He's clever enough about it that I honestly can't be mad at him," Amy insinuated as she sat down in Jason's lap. Now it was the guys' turn to be protective of their girls, as they all remembered the staring that had ensued the previous day. More than once, the ladies had been staring at Jason with obvious lust.

Amy looked down at Jason, who was grinning from ear to ear as he was finishing up his coffee. He patted Amy on the rear, indicating that he wanted to get up. Pouting, Amy stood and let him up, but pinched his ass as he set his cup down. He stood up, glancing over at Amy before giving her a love tap on the ass, and headed over to his tent. Quickly, he got dressed and was out less than five minutes later.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to head on out and look around some. Anyone want to come with?" he asked, as he was dressed in his hiking gear. The entire group chirped out a negative, which was good news for him, as he was going to look for Phalmina. He looked at Amy and asked if she was going to come with.

"Nah, I think I'll just sit in my tent and read a little. Brought a couple of books that I wanted to finish," she replied. A couple of the girls looked a bit disappointed she was staying, but from what Jason could sense, they weren't overly worried.

"Well, if you're going to stick around, why not make use of my hammock while I'm exploring?" he offered.

"I think I'll take you up on that, thank you!" Amy enthused.

With that, she shot off to her tent, and came back with a couple of books in hand. She gave Jason a peck on the cheek before plopping into the net, settling into a comfortable position. Chuckling to himself, he bid everyone a good morning before he set off down the trail. He set off at a brisk pace, hoping that he'd find Phalmina a ways away from the camp where no one could see them.

Jason hadn't gone far, maybe a kilometer, before he heard rustling ahead of him. The rustling turned out to be Elizabeth, who was looking surly and quite angry. She spotted Jason in front of her and damn near attacked him, but restrained herself. Before Jason could ask what was going on, she ranted at him, almost screaming.

"I thought we were friends, Jason! Why did you have to snatch Amy from me like that?!?"

"Now wait just a minute..." he began, but Elizabeth ran right over him.

"You knew I had a thing for her! Why did you have to go ruin that shit for me?!?! You greedy son of a bitch!!!" she fumed.

"Whoa! Too far!" he fired back before he continued. "Cool your jets, Liz! I didn't ruin her! In fact, I'm pretty damn sure I've made her more receptive to your advances."

"By going ahead and fucking her??" Elizabeth growled.

"It was more like she wanted to fuck me and yeah, she needed someone to help her with... unleashing her, as she said. She's been shy the whole time because she was afraid!" Jason ground out.

"Afraid? Afraid of what??"

"Being followed and watched. Her father and little brother apparently keep tabs on her wherever she goes. You remember Darren Marston?" he asked her. Her face flashed from anger to surprise, then to outright disgust.

"Going by the faces you're making, I'd say you remember that pompous, self-righteous ass! That little shit is her little brother."

"You're bullshitting me, right? There's no way those two could be related!" Elizabeth said incredulously.

"I was surprised to learn that too, and she's leery about trusting folks she doesn't know. For all she knows, they could be someone that her brother has tailing her," Jason went on. "In her mind, you could be a spy, too."

"You must be bullshitting me, because that sort of shit doesn't happen in today's society," Elizabeth said out loud.

"Well, newsflash, it does. I won't say anymore on the topic, as that is Amy's story to tell and not mine. She trusted me enough to tell me about it and if you want to hear it, talk to her. Just don't be so aggressive when you go," Jason said.

Elizabeth was once again blindsided by this man's candor and his insight. That he'd been able to read her intentions that clearly. It was also clear to her he was someone who could well be trustworthy, if Amelia had confided in him about what her life had been like. She seethed with rage and envy, but also couldn't be overly mad at him. He had been accurate about her aggressive behavior.

"I'm still mad at you know," Elizabeth harrumphed. "Now she's going to be all over you, and I won't be able to do fuck all!"

"Let Amy decide what Amy wants and if she wants to have some 'girl' time with you, I won't stand in your way. Just one concession on your part; share," Jason finished.

"Wait, what??"

"I didn't stutter. I simply said; if you want to take a crack at the woman and see if she's open to your advances, go for it. If she's open to the idea, then I won't get in your way. Just be sure to let me have some time with her too, if she's open to that," Jason repeated to her.

"What makes you think she's like that?" Elizabeth asked, warily.

"Well, you didn't see the looks she was giving the group back at camp, but I did. I'm pretty sure some of the smoky eyes she was sending out weren't just meant to catch the attention of the guys," Jason explained.

"So, you think..." Elizabeth let that hang out in the air.

"It's possible. There's only one way to find out though, yeah? Clear your eyes and head on back. There's still hot water for tea and whatever you want back there," he said as he pulled out a small travel pack of Kleenex. Taking a couple of tissues, Elizabeth wiped her eyes before heading back to camp. Jason caught her arm to remind her of their new agreement.

"Remember, share," he said, before he hocked up a loogie and spit in his hand, before offering it.

"That's gross!" Elizabeth said, crinkling her face.

"That's what you gotta do to honor our deal," Jason said simply. Rolling her eyes, Elizabeth sighed before repeating the same thing, spitting her snot into her hand before grabbing Jay's hand in hers. They shook three times, and she felt a weird tingly feeling shoot up her arm as they finished the schoolyard ritual.

"I promise I won't be a greedy bitch when it comes down to it all," she said, taking her hand back from his.

"And don't go full on man hater on me or Amy," he threw in there as they finished shaking hands.

"Deal."

Unknown to either of them, they had formed a Bond, not too unlike the one that Jason and Amy shared now. Only both sides would honor their part of the agreement. The energy of them sealing their agreement was so minute that Jason hadn't even noticed its use.

"So, where are you going?" she wondered.

"Just out for a hike. Care to join me? Or you going to head on back and see if Amy is more amenable to your charms?" Jason teased.

Without another word, Elizabeth was off like a shot, tearing down the forest trail. Chuckling, Jason turned back to the trail ahead of him and reached out with his power. Though he only felt some smaller animals and insects buzzing about, he wanted to find Phalmina, as he had much that he wanted to ask her.

******************************

Amelia Marston lay in the hammock that Jason had put up, enjoying the ambiance of the camp. She had just put down her book, a racy romance novel she had picked up before getting to the trail. Amy sighed happily because she had hoped to find someone to help her scratch an itch of hers and she was not disappointed. The feeling of a truly good and thorough fucking was something she enjoyed and was looking forward to getting some more.

Jason was the prime guy she had picked out for these acts, mainly because he was single, but also because he had a rugged attractiveness about him. She was pleasantly surprised at how well muscled he was, not expecting just how much work he'd put into his body. Judging by the sheer strength that ran through him, he'd lavished a lot of care into maintaining himself.

Although the dancing and the sex had been explosive, the one thing about that turned her on the most was his ability to carry her. She'd never been carried quite like that before, not even by any of the guys she'd see from time to time. None could match Jason's strength, of that, she was certain. She moaned in appreciation and at the very recent memories she had tumbling through her head.

Though, in case seducing Jason hadn't worked, she kept her eyes open for the rest of the guys, seeing if any would be interested in a good tumble. She was sure that Jack and maybe Piotr would have been up to it. But the recent 'activities' with their girlfriends nixed that idea. Plus, she wasn't looking forward to having to deal with angry women over her poaching their men.

Times like this, where she could do as she pleased without her father or brother finding out, were becoming increasingly rarer. She knew that the only way that she was going to keep them off their backs was to see someone who was a part of their church. Amy didn't like the prospect, but there it was.

Now, as she had dozens of times before, she considered leaving the church and dealing with being shunned. She still had a few friends within the church, but they hung out and talked with her less and less as they went along. Many of them were married now, looking to start families of their own. Amy could tell that they seemed to just be going through the motions, just to keep their own families happy.

The more she thought about it, the more she realized that this life wasn't for her. Amy wanted a better life than what she had but knew little about it beyond what she was taught. Compared to everyone else present, she knew very little, as they all lived in the real world, which she wanted to be a part of.

Amy turned her thought patterns away from that path, before things got too dark. She steered her mind back to more pleasant and... fun... things she'd been up to. She groaned at the memory of Jason pumping hard between her legs and the delicious electricity that set fire to her loins. Amy hoped Jason was up for more later, as she had said to him earlier.

Before long, Amy had nodded off, wrapped up in her blanket and the memories of last night. She was woken by the smell of something cooking over the fire. Blinking her eyes open, her nostrils flared, picking up the scent of cooking meat. Craning her head, she spotted Elizabeth, hunched over the fire, cooking something.