Gaia's Champion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth's limbs shook with the sensation and a warm feeling bloomed through her as she stayed at that high for nearly a minute. As she came down from it, she went slack, as the intensity of it made her feel all goofy and playful. Amy laid her down to catch her breath, but she needn't have done so. She recovered quickly and then turned on Amy, getting on top of her.

Squeaking in alarm, Amy looked like she was going to protest, until she felt Elizabeth's tongue dance across her nipples. Elizabeth alternated between her tits, going from left to right and back again, making sure they both got the attention they were due. Once Amy was crooning from the sensation, Elizabeth began to slowly work her way down to Amy's well trimmed quim.

The moment her tongue graced Amy's folds, Amy cried out as a minigasm rifled through her. Her cooing voice stuttered briefly but picked up in pitch as Elizabeth reciprocated what Amy did for her. Feeling the slick organ travel up and down the folds of her most secret place sent shockwaves through Amy. Never had she felt such attention from any man she had been with before, though Jason came close.

The touch of Elizabeth's tongue on her pussy was sending Amy in into a post orgasmic fit. Her body shook and reverberated with pleasure as she continued her quest to make Amy cum. Her breath picked up as her nerves were set afire by Elizabeth's ministrations. She could feel the dark-haired woman's tongue probing her hole. Just when she thought the feeling couldn't get any more intense, Elizabeth proved her wrong.

She felt the tongue move aside as she felt something completely new probe her love channel. It didn't take Amy long to figure out that it was Elizabeth's fingers, slathering themselves in her essence. With the continued stimulation, Amy leaked all over her new lover's hand, basting it in her juices. It was then that Elizabeth lined up her fingers and pushed them into her.

Amy cried out at the intrusion, but in happiness and relief, as she could feel her peak draw nearer. Elizabeth wasted no time and pushed the fingers in and out of her steamy hole, causing Amy to squeak in joy. After a few minutes of this, Elizabeth added a third finger. Amy could feel herself soaring to a higher peak than she thought possible, nearing release.

Elizabeth sensed this and continued her assault on her love's quim, wanting nothing more than to see her hit orgasm. She felt that Amy's clit was poking out of its protective hood, aching for attention. But Elizabeth deliberately ignored it for the past fifteen minutes. She could feel Amy trembling under sensations that she was giving her and was waiting for the right moment. That moment was now.

Amy leaked like a sieve into her hands, and she squirmed heavily, moving this way and that. Elizabeth decided at that moment to both curl her fingers into Amy's G-spot and suck on her clit, hard. The result was explosive, as Amy howled like a she-wolf, being both ravaged and murdered. She arched her back as she came, her eyes rolling back into her head, bridging like she was trying to break out of a wrestling hold.

Jason looked on, amazed that Elizabeth was that skilled at making someone cum. He wondered if she was as skilled with guys, but banished the thought, as she was an avowed lesbian. Despite this, he was harder than he'd ever been, wanting nothing more than to bury his dick into Amy and explode. He continued to watch and stroke himself, as Amy finally came down from the mountain she had scaled and was being laid down by the edge of the spring.

Her head lolled to the side, and she was semi coherent, but still hyped up on endorphins and adrenaline. She spotted Jason and his steely cock and licked her lips, anticipating the ride to come. Amy tried to sit herself up, but found that she couldn't do so, as her limbs refused to respond. She blamed the mind consuming orgasm that had rocked her body so thoroughly and just lay there. Turning her head to Elizabeth, she spoke to her friend and lover.

"Liz, it looks like poor Jay is all alone and needs some attention. I'd do something about it, but I can barely move. Help the boy out?"

"Uh... uuuhhhhh...I... I've... never really..." Elizabeth stuttered as she looked back and forth between Amy and Jason. She had to admit, it looked easily as big as some dildos she owned, but was hesitant and inexperienced. She almost argued with Amy, but couldn't bring herself to do so.

"He's been such a good boy, we should reward him," Amy got out as she caught her breath. "I know that you only like girls, but maybe make an exception for our friend?"

Elizabeth continued to stutter but Amy, having regained both the strength to move and some coherency, crawled over. She put her hand between Elizabeth's legs and then pulled it away, satisfied with the wetness that glossed her hand. Slowly, she drew Elizabeth toward her and Jason, placing her in a kneeling position in front of him.

Jason was shocked that Elizabeth was allowing herself to be led like this, but wasn't going to say anything or argue. Once she was in front of him, Elizabeth looked over at Amy and seemed to find the courage to speak, but Amy overrode her.

"It's ok. He's safe, and he's good. He'll look after you, like he did to me," she said dreamily, as she remembered the intense fuck session they had the night before.

"But, what about... when he... finishes?" Elizabeth got out. Voicing this concern seemed to be the only play that she could logically make to dissuade Amy without upsetting her. Amelia was dead set on making sure that Jason would not be left out, and Elizabeth could tell that she wouldn't be moved.

"I have some pills back at camp. Trust me?" Amy implored, trying to break through her lover's resistance. Elizabeth gulped audibly and looked down at Jason, almost like she was waiting for him to interject. He did, and in a way that Elizabeth hoped.

"Only if you really want to, Liz, but remember, it's not me asking," he said, his response a double-edged sword. Looking back at Amy, she looked at her pleadingly, but Amy looked at her the same way.

"Please? For me?"

Having no counter argument outside of being downright rude, Elizabeth nodded almost imperceptibly. Taking this small gesture of acceptance, Amy smiled and guided her to where she was straddling Jason. She had him hovering over her pelvis, his cock pressed up against her entrance. It felt warm and inviting, also wrong, but Elizabeth couldn't deny the explosion of lust that surged through her.

Her chest heaving, she made small circular motions on his dick, teasing it with her wetness. Until Amy reached down and pulled on Jason's dick gently, causing it to slide into Elizabeth with a pop. Yelping in surprise, Elizabeth's mouth formed into an O, her eyes widening until they were the size of saucers.

It was the first time that Elizabeth had felt a real, live dick inside of her and she was conflicted as to how it felt. On one hand, she was feeling slightly violated and wronged! Yet the sensation of being stretched just so felt warm, delirious and delicious! Jason then sat up and snapped Elizabeth out of her daze by kissing her full on the lips.

The combination of the kiss and being filled like that sparked something in Elizabeth. It was as though a part of her, which had been slumbering for years, was now finally awake. This was a side of her she didn't think existed, and knowing of its existence both elated and terrified her. It was her inner succubus that had been awakened and now, being speared on Jason's steel like cock, brought it fully to life.

She promptly kissed Jason back, wrapping her arms around his chiseled frame, pressing her considerable tits into his chest. She gyrated her hips, working Jason's dick and her pussy. The churning between the two of them made her juices froth. Elizabeth humped up and down on him, which had him thrusting up into her, the two of them fucking each other in tandem.

"I want to taste you both," Amy whispered to the two. Nodding, Jason lay back down, letting Liz ride him as she wished. The moment that his back hit the ground, Elizabeth leaned forward, hanging her tits right in his face. Taking her up on the invitation, Jason grabbed them both and sucked and licked, alternating between both of her breasts.

Elizabeth moaned in appreciation as she worked her hips up and down, impaling herself on Jason's dick. He moaned as he could feel Amy's tongue lick his ball sack, as she positioned herself behind the new lovers. Her tongue flicked up and down Jason's sack, occasionally touching the root of his shaft. She slurped up what liquid oozed its way down to her searching tongue, enjoying the taste.

In a moment of frustration, Amy grabbed Elizabeth's bobbing ass and pressed it down, stopping all motion. Elizabeth was about to protest what she was doing until she felt Amy's tongue licking her. From her anus to Jason's balls, then up again, Amy didn't miss a single spot where they were joined. Once she had taken her fill, Amy fell backwards gently. She let the hot water of the spring cover her as she watched her friends and lovers resume their torrid actions.

Elizabeth planted her feet on either side of Jason and rode him in earnest, straightening up and clutching her heavy breasts as they bounced. Jason's hands found her plushy ass, helping her move it up and down, savaging her quim with his dick. She continued to jump up and down, clenching her walls with every descent, nearing her peak. She felt it start, trembling with the shock of it as it fired through her.

Jason kept going, pummeling her pussy with each stroke, wanting to see her cum. With a hard and final slam, he smashed into her, letting her cunt squeeze his cock for all it was worth. Her moan turned into a scream at that final push as the intensity of her orgasm blasted into her brain, searing every nerve ending. She was soon rocking back and forth, her legs spent, and her lungs drained, sucking in what oxygen they could.

Jason caught her and turned her around, laying her down beneath him, popping out of her soggy pussy in the process. Elizabeth recovered quickly, enjoying the sensation of being fucked by a guy for the first time. She looked down, expecting to see a mess of both his and her cum, but was frowning when she saw only hers.

"You didn't cum yet?" she asked.

"Nope. I have a very high stamina level and don't lose my shit so easily," he grinned back at her. "Why? Do you want it?"

"Yes. Give. Me. All. Of. It!" she told him, after only a moment's hesitation. She figured that if she was going to be fucked, she might as well do it right and make it good for him too. Without any prompting, Jason lined his cock up and shoved into her in one stroke. Elizabeth moaned and cooed in delight at the return of his dick into her snug channel. She could see that now he was starting a proper effort to make himself cum.

"How does it feel to be the first guy inside me?" she teased.

"Are you serious?!?" he asked, shocked that no other man had made his mark on this woman.

"Dead serious. I let no man inside me before now," she said as he continued to thrust into her. "Stretch my pussy with that big cock of yours, boy! Make me a woman for real!"

Encouraged by her words, Jason slid in and out of her like a piston, hammering her tight pussy. Her clenching passage brought him close the first time she came. With the way she was clenching him now, he could tell that she'd blow again, but this time, so would he. Her grunting and moaning encouraged him to hit it harder, and he did. Each slam brought the both of them one step closer.

"Fuck me like you're never gonna fuck me again," she whispered into his ear before she brought him down for a soul searing kiss. That right there sent Jason over the edge, and he erupted inside her, filling her waiting quim with his seed. He didn't stop hammering. It only made him go further, wanting to see her squeal again. He got his wish as by the time he shot for the fourth time, a soul piercing wail passed her lips.

She arched against him, pressing her massive melons into him once again, relishing the feel of his essence deep inside her. Jason could feel his balls emptying, but was still hard and ready for another go, but could tell that Elizabeth was all but spent in her latest orgasm. Her head lolled side to side as she tried to cope with the overwhelming signals that were being sent to her brain.

As Jason pulled out of Elizabeth's pussy, a mixture of their cum leaked out of her as she languished at the edge of the water. A thin coating of the mix covered his still hard dick, something that Amy noticed immediately. He stood up as she talked to him, impressed that he was still ready to go.

"You're still hard? How?" she wondered as she goggled at his turgid member.

"With the both of you here prancing around and all the hot sex I witnessed and took part in? What man wouldn't still be hard after all of that?" he laughed, smiling at her. "I still got one more left in me. Think you can help me out?"

Faster than a shot, dashed to her knees, taking his still wet dick into her mouth, sucking it clean before leaning on her back. Pulling her legs up by her knees, she presented her drenched pussy for him to plunder and plunder it he did. He sheathed himself inside her velvet tunnel, stretching her again as he did the night before. Amy cooed at his welcome intrusion; her snug pussy happy to have his dick back inside her.

"Fuck me hard and don't hold back."

Hearing that put Jason in a beast mode mindset, eager to pillage Amy's treasure. Since she was already wet from frigging herself at watching him and Elizabeth, Jason didn't have to take his time and he just reamed her. He slammed into her as hard as he dared, taking care not to hurt her with his enhanced strength. He felt her clench around his cock as her inner walls gripped his dick, unwilling to relinquish it.

Gripping her hips, he roared as he pounded her mercilessly, sawing in and out of her without fail. He felt the familiar boiling in his balls as he kept going in and out of Amy. Seconds later, he felt the surge up his shaft as his cum rocketed out of his tool, painting Amy's insides. The moment she felt his cum baste her, Amy came hard, screeching a wailing cry.

Finally, Jason's cock went limp, fully spent from satisfying both women in that way. His breath came in semi labored gasps as he carefully lay in between both women. They looked at him and cuddled up into him, embracing the heat and warmth he provided.

"You know Amy, I hate to admit it, but you were right. He is good, and he makes a woman feel safe," she said, turning her gaze to Amelia.

"Told you so! That last bit, with him still being hard? That surprised even me!" Amy admitted.

"I'm right here, you know. It would be nice to be addressed directly," Jason griped.

"Oh, hush you! After two women, one of which being a lesbian, shared you like sharing their favorite lollipop, you're going to complain about it?" Amy asked him in mock anger.

"I suppose I don't really have anything to complain about," he blurted, while smiling.

"Smart man. Now, I don't know about you two, but I'm getting a little hungry. So, clean up and back to camp?" Amy asked in a cutesy voice. As if to punctuate her point, both Jason's and Elizabeth's stomachs grumbled, angered that they were being ignored for so long.

With that, the three of them were rested enough to stand upright and scrubbed up with the hot water. Despite having no soap, they made do and were soon dried, dressed, and on their way back to camp. Jason led the way, having been around the trails and such more often than the ladies. Once on their way, the ladies talked quietly with each other and asked Jason to give them some space to talk, citing 'women's business'.

Jason gave them their space and stayed ahead of them, stopping only to ensure that they didn't fall behind. The afternoon had given way to evening as the happy trio walked back into camp, all smiles. Both Elizabeth and Amy had a swaying step to their walk, which was noticed by everyone when they walked in, especially the guys.

The guys couldn't help but stare at the well fucked women as the women glared at Jason with something between disgust and interest. Darcy even had the audacity to challenge Jason about the whole matter.

"Did you just...." she let the question hang and her tone hoped that she was wrong in her assumption.

"Yeah, I did, but I wasn't the one who attacked them. They attacked me," he said with a grin.

"Bullshit!"

"No fucking way!" Jack said as he sat close to Andrea. Andrea, though, looked at Jason in what seemed to be a new light as Jack put his arm around her.

"He's telling the truth. We wanted his dick to pound our tight little pussies, and we got what we wanted," Amy said boldly, smiling like the cat who got the cream. The entire camp turned their heads to stare at her as Elizabeth put her two cents in.

"She's right. First time I ever got stretched, and it was delicious!"

Every woman in the camp's jaw dropped, as they couldn't fathom or believe what they were just told. It was further confirmed as both women continued to regale the group with their sordid tale.

"I'm pretty sure we both screamed out guts, right Amy?"

"You know it, sister!" Amelia said as she pulled Elizabeth in a tonsil knocking kiss. Now everyone stared open mouth at the duo, occasionally looking back to Jason. Jason chuckled as he looked at everyone's reactions.

"Close your mouths, folks, before you catch flies. Darce, you going to let that food burn?" he asked. Starting to herself, Darcy turned her attention back to the pork chops, potatoes and corn that were grilling and turned them over hastily. Seamus still stared at the three of them until he remembered he had a girlfriend and averted his eyes before Darcy gave him shit.

The food was ready in about fifteen minutes, and everyone stepped up to get dinner. There were still a few apprehensive and lustful looks from everyone in attendance. But the trio got their dinner with little comment, although some playful banter ensued. Evening wore on into night and everyone grabbed a beer from the twelve pack of Heineken that Piotr had brought, since it was their last night camping.

"You know, if any of you want to get their fuck on, we don't mind," Jason stated, as he was halfway into his beer. A couple of guys choked on their beers as they heard this news, shocked at this statement. Both Gosia and Stephanie looked like they wouldn't mind that idea and quickly grabbed their guys, heading in into their tents. At first, they protested, until both women grabbed their dicks and told them in no uncertain terms that they needed cock, now.

Not being ones to argue, both Kevin and Piotr let themselves be led and soon, soft moaning cries and shaking could be heard. Andrea smirked at Jack and crooked her finger as she stood up, walking out of the camp. Unlike Piotr and Kevin, Jack leaped to his feet and was a heartbeat behind his lady as they stepped out of the firelight.

Darcy looked at Seamus and cocked her eyebrow. Before Seamus could respond, she had walked over to where he was seated and unzipped his fly. He sputtered over his beer, but Darce had already swallowed his cock, taking the entire length of it into his mouth.

Feeling a gentle nudging in his ribs, Jason noted the looks that Amy and Elizabeth were giving him. He figured they wanted some privacy and agreed with the looks on their faces. They nodded to his tent, as it was the largest one there, and they quietly moved into it. After the zipper was done and Darcy and Seamus were out of sight, both women turned on him and smiled.

"What are you two smiling about?" he asked, as they had something on their minds.

"Well, we've been talking a great deal since we left the hot spring and we've come to a few realizations about ourselves," Amy started.