Gaia's Champion Ch. 04

Story Info
With Jason's powers growing, much needs to change...
18.4k words
4.81
21.6k
51
16

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Fourteen days! I have reached my pace goal!! I have finally discovered a way of writing that allows me to get chapters written up in a reasonable amount of time! Now that I've hit this mark, I will be looking to stay consistent with this pace and my new writing regimen!

This chapter was a doozy to write, as it took me in directions and ideas that I hadn't explored yet! But the way I'm going with these new ideas has opened up loads of fresh possibilities for the story to go in! I do hope that everyone who follows me, and my stories is truly appreciating the time and effort that it takes to write these ideas. Now, shall we begin?

******************************

Amy sighed deeply as she stood on the verge of fully waking. The last couple of days had been a lot of fun and she wasn't ready for them to end yet. Her body started to betray her as it kicked her awake, with adrenaline flowing through her system. Grumpily, she opened her eyes and stared at the two people she had snuggled and slept with that night.

Her eyes first fell on Jason and Amelia smiled dreamily. His red hair was tousled and matted, sticking up in weird spots. His ruggedly handsome features were quite peaceful as he slept. Amy could have watched him all morning like this, but she knew that eventually, the day would wear on and they had to go back to civilization.

Amy then turned her gaze to Elizabeth, who was shuffling gently as she too, woke up from her slumber. Yawning quietly, she blinked before moving her head side to side, cracking her joints. She then noticed that she wasn't the only one awake and smiled at her lover. Crooking her finger at the dark haired woman, Amy leaned over Jason's bulk, meeting Liz halfway for a kiss.

Liz's lips met Amy's in a soft declaration of their passion, the two of them enjoying their little wake up kiss. Liz's hands started to slither over Jason, reaching for Amy as their kiss continued. She peeped in surprise, breaking their torrid kiss, when her hands had accidentally found their way overtop of Jason's groin. He was hard as solid stone and groaned at her contact with his member, but otherwise remained asleep.

Amy looked down, to see what exactly had caught Elizabeth off guard and her eyes widened in delight. She was glad to see that Jason was having happy dreams, as his dick twitched through his PJ shorts. Subconsciously licking her lips, Amy placed her hands on top of his cock, loving the feel of it in her hands. She looked back up at Liz, who was staring at Amy and Jay's dick, half in annoyance, half in arousal.

"Don't just stand there like a puppet Liz," Amy whispered to her friend. "Come down here and give me a hand with this monster."

"Are you sure about this? I mean, yesterday was my only... real... experience," Elizabeth said bashfully.

"All the more reason to get in some more practice, do you think?" Amelia challenged her.

"Ummmm..." Liz hesitated.

"If you're going to take Jason on as a lover, you're going to have to learn how to suck cock. I imagine you'd be just as eager for him to learn how to eat you out right?"

"He doesn't have much to learn about that," Liz mumbled quietly.

"What was that?" Amy queried.

"He knows what he's doing," Liz replied.

"Oh? He does? How do you know that?"

"Well... he... I..." Liz stuttered. "He did eat me out from before our encounter at the hot spring."

"Where? When?" Amy inquired, now curious about the encounter she didn't know of.

Elizabeth told her everything, how Jason riled her up, how he talked her into it and how she was too damn horny to care. She left out no detail, spilling the whole tale to her new friend. Amy was astonished at what Liz had done with Jason, particularly, letting him titfuck her! Now that the idea was in her head, she wanted to try it, but decided to wait to do it until later.

"So, since he was kind enough to do that for you, how about we return the favor?" Amy goaded, as she peeled the front of Jay's shorts away from his dick. Once free, his cock lay on his stomach, blisteringly hard and aching for release. Elizabeth decided that Amy had several very valid points that she couldn't counter.

"Damn you and your logic!" Liz muttered as she grabbed the base of Jason's dick, squeezing gently.

"Not so rough!" Amy whispered. "More like this."

She demonstrated by taking the mid point of Jay's cock with less than half the force that Liz used. The touch was feather light and caused him to growl softly in his sleep. Slowly, Amy began to pump Jay's shaft up and down, taking her time to keep him hard. Liz removed her hand and let Amy take over, watching the young woman manipulate the man's cock.

Amy then started to lick it, from the base to the tip, getting a lot of saliva on it as she continued to pump. She also planted kisses up and down its length, making gentle sucking motions with her lips, each time Amy brought them to Jay's turgid member. Liz watched, enraptured at how gentle Amy was being, while still ensuring that Jason stayed asleep.

Amy went back to using her tongue, as it flicked in and out of her mouth, teasing Jason's cock even more. Jay began to moan now, his head turning back and forth as he felt the sensations rocking through him. Amy crooked her finger to Liz, inviting her to join in this unusual wake up call. She started to emulate Amelia, licking up and down Jason's shaft, liberally coating it with her saliva.

Amy hummed in approval, the vibration being almost enough to wake him. Liz began to hum as well, as she caught onto Amy's plan, which was to keep Jay in a constant state of arousal, without waking him. Up and down the women went, doing all that they could to keep Jason right on the edge, with their hands, lips and tongues.

Liz took pity on the man and decided to take the entire head of his cock into her mouth. As her lips closed around his glans, Jason cried out, his eyes flying open. Now that he was fully awake, he knew that he wasn't dreaming. The pleasant and erotic sensations that were coursing through him forced him awake. He looked down to see both women, who had fallen asleep in his arms, taking turns sucking his cock like a lollipop.

"Damn! This is one hell of a way to wake up," he yawned as he stretched, arching his back. As his limbs popped, Jason reached out and started to caress the rounded curves of their butts. He loved how firm they felt in his hands and he would have explored further, but Amy slapped his hands away. When he turned a questioning look at her, he received a one word answer.

"Later."

Not one to argue or complain, Jason just smiled and put his hands behind his head, enjoying the moment. Liz had continued to suck on his head, while Amy went to town on his shaft, licking every inch of it. Soon, his whole cock was slick, from root to tip and she began to bob up and down slightly, taking a few inches at a time, before backing off. Liz then began to suck hard, before slowly pulling it out of her mouth with a pop.

"I like that! Very creative! Let me show you a little something that I learned a while ago," Amy said as she took over. Jason could hardly believe what he was seeing and experiencing! It defied all rational thought and he chalked this up to something out of a dream! Only he'd already pinched himself, so this wasn't a dream!

Amy had taken his cockhead between her lips and was slowly sucking her way down his shaft. She kept on going, leaving Liz less and less area to lick, until she was touching his root with her lips! Jason mustered everything that he could to not lose his shit and blow a load down Amy's throat! She'd gone and deepthroated him in a slow suck!! Best of all, she didn't even choke or blink!

"How do you do that?" Elizabeth asked, awestruck. Amy raised her head, loosening and removing her hold on Jason's swollen cock.

"Practice and a willingness to overcome your gag reflex. But let's see about making dear Jason here cum, shall we? I think that we've tortured him long enough," Amelia replied. Jay nodded vigorously, as he was constantly being brought to the brink by these two sexy minxes, yet constantly denied.

Jason continued to watch and enjoy the sensations that both women were giving him, feeling his climb back up to the precipice once again. Only this time, the familiar feeling of his climb wasn't controlled, it was being allowed to skyrocket. Jason could feel that he was going to erupt and soon, both women were trading his dick back and forth. It was almost like they were sharing a favorite snack, as they continued to jerk him off.

Amy had grabbed a hold of his base and started to corkscrew him, her palm touching off the vein on the underside of his shaft. She kept teasing and licking his angry purple head, wanting nothing more than to taste her lover. Liz continued to lick and suck his shaft and took his balls in her hand, massaging them gently. The moment she sucked on his vein was the moment Jay lost it and burst like a dam.

His cum fired out of him like a rocket blast, but Amy already had her mouth over the opening and caught it all. He fired three, four, five times, before the power of his orgasm started to subside. One thing Jason did not account for, was the sheer volume of cum that he shot into Amy's waiting mouth! Her cheeks were bulging, and a few rivulets were leaking out from her lips as he continued to fill her oral cavity.

Amy tried to keep it all in but failed to as she disengaged from Jason's dick. Liz saw that she had started to swallow his seed and made a face. She then thought about Amy's earlier argument and mentally shrugged, thinking that she shouldn't knock something until she'd at least tried it once. She the wrapped her mouth around Jay's tool, taking in the taste and texture of his cum.

Almost instantly, Liz found that she enjoyed the taste, like a semi sweet and salty treat. Wasting no time, Elizabeth slurped up every drop of cum that had fired out of Jason, cleaning up his dick nicely. She then leaned over and kissed Amy, shocking and pleasing her at the same time, as they shared what was left in Amy's mouth. As the flow from Jay's dick ebbed to mere dribbles, Liz licked up the last bits and started to suck the remnants out of his semi hard member.

"Agh! No more yanking on my wanky! The Donger need food!" he cried out as Liz kept sucking on his over sensitive dick. Both girls then snorted out laughing, the two of them cracking up like crazy.

"I love that movie!" Liz giggled.

"Me too!" Amy added.

Sighing, both women kissed each other again, taking their time with it. Their tongues danced back and forth, and they moaned with passion as they explored one another. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, seeking out the soft and sensitive places that lay undiscovered. The ladies finally broke away, their chests heaving as they stared at each other.

"As much as I'd like for this to continue," Jason interrupted, "I think we should get up and eat something, before the two of you get me so damn riled, that we won't be leaving this tent for days."

"I wouldn't mind that happening," Amy said, smirking.

"Neither would I," Elizabeth stated with a grin, "but Jay is right. There is something that we have to deal with called reality."

"Reality sucks."

"That's something that we can all agree on, but at least we've made it much more palatable," Jason said with a wink as he hiked his shorts back up. He unzipped the tent flap and stepped out, stretching his limbs and popping his joints. Both women joined him seconds later, each one of them stretching languidly.

Zipping noises sounded throughout the camp as the occupants of each tent started to wake. Gosia and Piotr were the first ones out and she was smiling beautifully, despite looking a bit haggard! Piotr was all smiles, the grin that was plastered to his face was one of genuine happiness. His hands wrapped themselves around Gosia's waist and though she tried to fight him, her heart wasn't in it.

Piotr licked her neck and she shivered in delight, before he clamped down on it with his teeth. A moan escaped her lips as she ground against her man and sighed in delight. Just as quickly as he had bitten her, he disengaged from Gosia, as he turned away to head to the cooler. She moaned in protest, until his hand swatted her ample rump with a loud crack. She yipped and fixed him with a glare, but he just smiled, saying one word.

"Later."

Finding that she couldn't be mad at him, Gosia went back to smiling as she skipped over to the firepit. Jason was stunned at the turn of events! Normally, from what he understood, Gosia was the one who wore the pants in their relationship! It had obviously undergone a drastic shift since last night, if Piotr was being more like an Alpha! He wondered if his powers had something to do with this but tucked that question away for later.

He went back to his tent as the girls sat down by the fire with Gosia, stoking it back to life. Jason went and grabbed the coffee pot and his water bladder, before heading down to the lake. As he arrived, he filled the bladder, letting its filter go to work as he cleaned out the coffee pot. Once he finished, he did a final rinse with some filtered water before heading back to camp. As he walked on in, he saw that everyone else was up and about.

Jack and Andrea were in good spirits, as were Darcy and Seamus. Kevin and Stephanie however, seemed like they were sleepwalking. The two of them looked drained, as though the life had been sucked right out of them. Noting the bite marks he could see on them both, Jason was certain that is exactly what had happened.

Darcy was having to shift constantly as she sat, and Jason figured that Seamus must have really reamed her out. Chuckling inwardly, Jay set up the pot with fresh grounds and water, setting it over the now reborn fire to perk. Piotr, Jack, Kevin and Seamus were busy cooking their respective breakfasts for themselves and their ladies and Liz seemed to be doing so for her and Amy.

Jay smirked to himself as he went to dig something out of his backpack, which he kept sealed and cool. He also retrieved his portable frying pan and a plastic spatula, ladle and a glass bottle, full of an amber liquid, before turning back to the group. Jason made sure to grab some of the paper plates he had brought with, as well as the set of plastic cutlery he had packed away.

"What you got there?" Jack queried.

"A little surprise, for whoever wants any," Jason told them cryptically. It was a fairly large container, which held a beige substance, with dark blue orbs floating in it. Jason popped the lid off as he heated the pan, while dipping the ladle into the liquid. He poured a generous dollop of it onto the pan and a familiar aroma started to permeate the air.

"You brought blueberry pancake batter?!" Darcy asked, her nose recognizing the scent immediately.

"Yup. Used my dad's recipe," Jay smirked as he flipped the pancake over, to cook the other side.

"Well, I need to taste that! By the smell of it, it's a damn good recipe!" Darce told him, fixing Jason with a mock glare.

"Don't worry Darcy! Let me just fix a short stack for myself and my ladies. Then, anyone who wants some can help themselves," Jay chuckled. Both Liz and Amy blushed at being called his ladies, the two of them smiling shyly.

Smirking, Darcy went back to Seamus, who was busy cooking bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. Though she was finicky when it came to food, Seamus was just as good as she was when it came to making breakfast. Darcy didn't tell him that, but he knew anyways, as she always ate whatever he cooked for breakfast.

Jason had finished making his and the girls' pancakes, before uncorking the maple syrup he brought, drizzling it over the steaming cakes. He set his plate aside before handing the pan and container of batter to Darcy, which she accepted gratefully. Both Liz and Amy took their plates with a smile and kiss, pairing it with the breakfast sausages and fried eggs that Elizabeth had cooked for them.

Jason turned to his plate, digging right in and taking his time with his breakfast. He sighed as he enjoyed the ambiance of the woods in the morning light. Jay was off in his own little world, which made it difficult to hear anyone who was talking to him. He finally snapped out of it when he heard Darcy almost shout at him.

"What?" Jay wondered.

"I wanted to ask you a question," she told him.

"Shoot."

"Did you have yourself a good time this morning?" Darcy asked, giggling as she cooked up pancakes for everyone else.

"Absolutely! About as much fun as you had last night, if how you're sitting is any indication," Jason said as nonchalantly as he could manage. The corners of his mouth were trying to not turn upwards into a smirk as Darce's jaw hit the ground.

"Oh! Zing!" Piotr laughed as he finished eating his breakfast. Everyone else had similar looks of mirth on their faces, as Darcy just had her ass handed to her in more ways than one. Seamus did the only thing he could do and busied himself with his food, trying not to get dragged into this.

"Nice one. I'll let you have it," Darcy said, while finishing her food. "Oh, and Seamus, I expect to miss work tomorrow because I can't stand, much less be able to walk."

Seamus choked on his food, as he tried to maintain his composure, pounding his chest. His air way cleared quickly as he stared at his girlfriend, as though seeing her in a new light. Everyone else was also staring at Darcy, never having seen this nymphomaniac side of her come out before! Even Jason was flabbergasted at her boldness! That was another question that he added to the list he had for Mina!

"We probably should clean up and strike camp, if you two are to get back home at a decent hour," Jack stated as he got up, having cleaned his plate.

"There are days I hate civilization," Andrea groused.

"I know babe, but I think we can all say that this was a fun weekend! Next long weekend let's do this again!" he enthused.

"We're in," Piotr stated, speaking for him and Gosia, who nodded vigorously.

"Same here, if there's anything left of us after tonight," Seamus joked, earning him a cocked eyebrow from Darcy.

"Damn straight we are coming back!" Kevin and Stephanie said in unison.

"Well, you know I'm always in for this kind of thing," Jason told his friends. "Ladies?"

"Definitely!" Amy told them all, with Liz only a second or two behind her.

"All right," Andrea said, stepping up with a grin on her face. "We'll do a proper workup, maybe make a whole week out of it?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Jason enthused. Everyone quickly finished up their food and began cleaning up their dishes. All the garbage that could be burned, was tossed in the fire pit, as they all gathered their things and started packing it all away. As he started stowing everything in his pack, Jason had a word with the girls.

"I'll be taking the same trail down as I did to get up here. Either of you ladies interested in coming with?" he asked.

"Maybe next time, when I've had a little bit of exercise to get my legs to that power level," Liz replied. "I saw the way it went on the map and I know it is for advanced hikers with some climbing ability. I'll get there, just not today. Besides, I would like some girl talk with Amelia."

"Well, even though I could probably do the trail, I would like some girls only time with my new friend," Amy said warmly. "As long as that's OK with you Jay?"

"It's more than OK with me. Us guys need our man time, just like you girls need your girl time," he said as he took down his hammock, packing it away. "Anyways, I do like some solitary time myself when off on a hike."

The girls grinned and hugged him, before they went back to packing away their gear. Soon, the whole campsite was cleaned and left the way they found it. The only evidence that they had all been there, was the leftover firewood and the smoldering embers from the dying fire. Satisfied at their work, the group hefted their packs and were off down the mountain.