Gaia's Champion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason walked with them for a little bit, before finding the path that would lead him back down the wilder trail. Back down to the glade, where Phalmina and her 'surprise' waited for him. He bid his friends farewell and that he'd see them all at the bottom of the mountain. Both Liz and Amy kissed his cheek and told him not to hurt himself, as they would be very cross with him if he did.

Chuckling, Jason made his promise and kissed them back, hugging them both, before turning down the trail. He was walking down the path, making sure not to make use of his enhanced abilities. Until he was at least several hundred meters away from the main trail at any rate. Once he was far enough, he made to start jogging down the it, but something caught his eye.

On a nearby tree, he spotted a wolf spider, looking at him curiously. Reaching out with his Druidic power, Jason called to it, asking it to come to him. It skittered down the tree and was eye level with him before it stopped. Jason held his hand out, his fingertips touching the tree bark. The spider then hopped down into his hand, sitting there, looking up at the tall human.

"I see that you've been serious about keeping your watch over me and my friends. I have a job for you, if you wish to accept it," he told the arachnid.

It bobbed up and down in his hand, clearly excited that it was getting a job from a Druid! It calmed down a few seconds later and waited for Jay to speak.

"I am rather fond of this place, and the glade where Phalmina resides. I want you to keep a watch of the lake and the surrounding area. I don't know why, but I get the feeling that something is happening that I won't like in the least. I need you to ensure that everything here is happening as it should. You are to get a warning to Phalmina if anything threatens the glade or the mountain," he told the wolf spider.

The little creature trembled with excitement, more than happy to assist this Druid in any way that he could. It did impart a series of images to Jason, and it was basically asking, 'Why me?'

"You are being chosen, because spiders are seen everywhere. No one pays mind to a spider out in nature. Therefore, you are ideal as a Watcher. If anything out of the ordinary happens, find Phalmina and she will find me."

After he told the spider that, he placed his finger on top of its thorax and focused. He then pictured the little guy being kept safe and protected from both the elements and from any predators. Jason felt a little flare of magic come from his fingertip and when he took it away from the spider, a glowing, green rune was now there. It had an elegant and flowing look to it, that made it look as though it belonged there.

Jason put his hand back and let the spider climb back up on the tree. It latched on and started skittering away, but not before turning back to face him and giving him a rudimentary wave. Smiling, Jason waved back and spoke to the spider before he turned back to the trail.

"Your watch had begun little one. Make me proud."

With that, Jason turned away and started moving along down the path. He had a spring in his step as he had promised Phalmina all kinds carnal delights and was looking to deliver. Thinking along these lines brought up the surprise that she had mentioned, and Jason was wondering what it would entail. Little did he know that he was about to have his world rocked in the most unexpected way.

******************************

Both Amelia and Elizabeth continued their trek with the rest of the group down the mountainside. The way was certainly longer than Jason's route, as his trail almost went straight down. The path they were using meandered around the mountain like a snake, but it was a well traveled and safe trail in comparison. Besides, it gave both ladies the opportunity to talk without Jay around.

"You know, it's really nice, being able to feel like this!" Amy enthused.

"Feel like what?" Liz asked.

"Like a brand new woman, without a care in the world! I know that it's just here and now, but damn it feels good!" Amy said.

"I know the feeling! It's also good to see that you're not meek and subdued anymore! Any ideas as to what you'll do now?" Liz queried.

"Well, I have been thinking about that," she said as her and Liz lagged behind the rest of the group. They had deliberately done so, so they could chat without being listened to. Although Amy was sure that no one there would inform on her, she felt that she couldn't be too careful.

"I've been thinking about it a lot in fact. I know that going back won't work, as my brother and my father will have noticed the change in me. Once they see it, they will try to break me again. I can't go back to being like that. I won't!" Amy stated vehemently.

"Have you figured out your options yet?" Liz asked, curious.

"A few, but none of them are good and they are just temporary fixes, until I can find a more permanent solution."

"Might I offer a suggestion?" Elizabeth asked tentatively.

"Go ahead," Amy said, wondering what Liz had to say.

"This may seem a bit forward, but if you want to and it's totally up to you, you could come and stay with me," the dark haired woman offered. "Before you say anything, just know that that I would respect any boundaries that you set, for whatever reasons you give."

Amy was shocked at the offer but hid it so well, that she fooled Elizabeth into thinking that she wasn't. It was a lot to take in for sure, but Amy had a lot of factors to consider as well. She mulled it over as the two of them walked along, keeping the main group in eyeshot.

"Can the offer be extended to my mom as well? If I can convince her to leave, so we won't be found, I would like to bring her with me," Amy replied, terrified that Liz was going to reject her request.

"It's perfectly all right if your mom wants to come and stay with us! Anyone who has to suffer the bullshit that you and your mom are subjected to, deserves to be free," Elizabeth told her.

Amy jumped and down, squeeing like a fangirl meeting her celebrity crush and jumped on Liz, kissing her. Liz kissed her back, the two of them getting into it, before they were so rudely interrupted.

"Hey! You two gonna stay with us or what?" they heard Andrea call back from the path ahead. The two lovers broke apart, breathing heavily before blushing and turning back to the path ahead of them. Andrea waited with fists on her hips as the ladies caught up to them. The brunette woman smirked at them both, before she turned back to the rest of the group and told them to keep on going.

"Though, if we are going to be doing any sexy time, like we did over the past couple of days," Liz said quietly, "I think we're going to need some ball gags and the like, just so we can stay quiet."

"Obviously!" Amy said over a fit of giggles. The two of them continued to chat about the little details and such. They'd fill Jason in on all of it, when they got down to the bottom of the mountain. That boy would certainly be in for a surprise, once he learned of what his two new lovers were planning!

******************************

Jason kept moving along the narrow forest trail, as he marched his way to the glade. He took his time on the hike, enjoying the ambiance and feel of the forest even more than he had before. Still, he moved quickly, eager to get to the glade and see what exactly the surprise that Mina had in store for him was. He strode through the forest, intent on his destination and what lay before him.

Jason soon cam upon the wild area and as he walked on through, the forest itself parted for him. Smiling to himself, Jay kept moving along, heading for the crevasse, or where he remembered it was. He arrived there quickly, as he was drawn to the place, almost as though there was an invisible rope that was tethered to him. Yet another question added to the list, but he'd ask Mina later as he still had a good deal of time.

He came to the entrance of the glade and witnessed the stone moving aside, almost like it was alive. Once the entrance was clear, Jason stepped through into the antechamber. The guardians of the glade were there and seemingly asleep, until he approached. They woke from their slumber and spotted Jason walking towards them. Standing straight, the made no move to hinder the man, but they kept looking at him as he approached.

"At ease boys, it's just me," he said, throwing them a mock salute. The Sentinels looked a bit puzzled, but then simply shrugged and went back to their vigil. Jason walked past them and down the tunnel into the glade. He noted that the tunnel was more brightly lit than last time, with several luminescent flowers dotting the walls now. Sighing a happy growl, Jason walked out of the tunnel and into the glade.

He took in the beauty of the place, which had become even more pronounced in his absence. Many things were green and growing, where from before, they were brown and withered. Anything brown or half dead was now sitting at the outer edges of glade. Gaia's magic had done much to restore this sanctuary to what it once was.

Jason also saw that the orange tree that he'd tried to grow the last time he was here was flourishing. It was much larger than it had been before, standing at nearly three feet in height! There was no fruit yet, but it was blossoming beautifully, and its fragrance brought the promise of very sweet fruit, when it was ready.

Jay searched around for Phalmina and spotted her lounging around by the pool in the center of the glade. Before he could even say anything, he heard a joyful squeak and she took off like a shot, streaking for him. Mid-flight, she enlarged to human size and tackled the man, knocking them both over. Jason laughed as he fell with Mina on top of him.

Her lips sought his out and soon they were joined in a very hot and very carnal kiss. Mina's tongue went straight into his mouth, seeking out Jay's tongue. She found it fast, coaxing it to come out and play. Jason's response was to pull Phalmina into him, kissing her back, letting his lips and tongue answer her unspoken challenge. The slick organ stroked hers and Mina shivered in pleasure, while grinding her hips into his.

They stayed like this for a little bit, Mina starting to get wet while Jason's cock started to harden and throb. Mina finally broke the kiss, panting heavily and looked at Jay with eyes that were hooded with lust. There was something else there as well that Jason hadn't seen before now, but he couldn't identify it. He started to sit up as she scooted off Jason and sat next to him.

"I see that someone missed me badly!" he said with a grin.

"Ya think? I am so happy that you're back!" she said, nuzzling into his chest. "I'm really looking forward to you making good on your promise."

"Oh? What promise was that? I don't recall making any promises," he said, feigning forgetfulness. Mina saw through it and knew that he was just teasing her.

"The one where you said that you were going to fuck me so hard and so stupidly that I was going to have trouble walking for days on end, nevermind flying?" she asked huffily.

"Oh! That promise! Yes, I remember that very well! When did you want to get started?" he asked, teasing Mina further.

"Right now! But first, there is someone you need to meet! Emalia?" she called out. A small tinkling noise sounded, and Jason saw another ball of light flit out of a purple flower. The hue of the light was almost a cobalt in color, and he didn't think he could have spotted it in the flower if he had tried. The moment it touched the ground a few meters away, the light went out and the small figure grew, until it was human sized.

It was another fairy! Only she looked very different from Phalmina. She stood taller than Jason for sure, at about six-foot-two and curves that would make Kim Kardashian jealous. Her skin was bronze in color and extended to her Grecian face, which reminded him of the myths and legends of Aphrodite. Her features were completed by her shining, violet eyes and Jason got a good eyeful of her FFF-cup tits and her forty-five inch hips.

She sauntered over to where both he and Mina sat, walking like she was on a modeling stage in New York City. Emalia looked down at Jason and then more noticeably, his turgid dick, which was straining to escape its confines and licked her lips. She bent down to help them both up and Jay saw that she was wearing a dress similar to Mina's but made up of leaves, in differing shades of blue! That was impossible! Blue leaves didn't exist in nature, did they?

"I see that you weren't lying Mina," Emalia's honeyed voice said as she brought her friends to the center of the glade. "He is very well built and handsome!"

Jason turned his head to look at Phalmina, who was blushing furiously. Jay smirked and scooped and squawking Mina up in a hug, who them sighed and hugged her lover back. After he put her down, Mina made the introductions.

"Emalia, this is Jason, the new Druid of Gaia. Jason, this is Emalia, a fellow fairy and my best friend."

Ema tentatively offered her hand, as she had some experience with humans in the past. Jason smiled and took her hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and kissing her knuckles. Emalia's heart fluttered as she felt his lips on her hand and her wings tinkled as well. Like Mina, her wings were a dazzling array of colors that was both soothing and pleasing to look at.

Ema could barely restrain herself, threw all caution and pretense to the wind and kissed Jason. Though she remembered the propriety and rules that the Druids of old had set down, she also remembered what Phalmina had told her. How Jason saw them as equals, serving Gaia in their own way and how he wanted them to express themselves. It didn't matter to him, because they were all creatures of Gaia, sharing this earth.

Emalia was delightfully surprised when Jason started kissing her back and she moaned in happiness. One of his hands snaked around to the small of her back, drawing her close, while the other stroked one of her wings. Joy coursed through her, like a drug in her veins and Ema deepened the kiss, opening her mouth to him. She also grabbed the hand on the small of her back and moved lower, until it was clutching her ass cheek.

Jason took the invitation that was offered and let his tongue wander into Ema's mouth, while he tightened his grip on her ass. The hand stroking her wings migrated south as well, gripping and fondling her cheeks. Ema almost came right there, as it had been so very long since she'd the full and undivided attention of a man. She felt his steel hardness pressing into her and broke the kiss to moan out loud.

"Well," Jason chuckled. "I'd say that someone is turned on by me being here."

"She's not the only one," Mina said as she pranced up to her lover and kissed him again. Jason let go of Ema and started to embrace Phalmina, letting her feel just how turned on he was. Mina broke the kiss after a minute, tapping Jason on the chest.

"Later. Right now, Ema needs attention more than I do," she told him as she started to back away.

"Not so fast, fairy girl," he said, his arm shooting out wrap around her waist, drawing her in. Mina peeped in surprise, her eyes widening at the action. "You're not just going to sit here and watch me have Emalia. You're going to help me fuck her stupid and when she's done, then, it will be your turn."

Phalmina's breath quickened as she was more turned on in that moment than she had ever been in her long life. He wanted both her and Ema? At the same time?!? She thought that she was going to die and be reunited with Gaia, it sounded so good. Jason had taken the time to draw Ema close with his other arm and he held both women close. He started to kiss Ema, then went back to Mina, alternating between them both.

He stopped kissing Emalia and then turned her head to Phalmina, then did the same to Mina in reverse. Both fairy women needed no further encouraging as they kissed each other, their passion flaring bright. Jason let the women kiss, as he moved to where he was standing behind Ema, wrapping his arms around her voluptuous form. His strong hands palmed both of her melons and he began to play with them, while pressing himself into her.

Emalia moaned in appreciation, as she felt his steel rod press into her backside. She ground her ass back into him, letting him know that she wanted it just as bad. Jason had started to kiss her neck and the sensations were starting to drive her wild. She felt Mina's hand pass over her dress slightly, causing it to fall away. Seconds later, she felt the heat of Jason's hands on her breasts and the feeling was glorious!

Jason then began to slowly gnaw on her neck, using his teeth, but gently. The feel of his canines on her nerves set her blood afire and she wanted more! Breaking contact for a moment, Emalia whirled, turning to face Jason and kiss him. Her hands were flying across his body, seeking out his clothing and taking it off as quickly as she could manage. Seconds later, Jason was naked as the day he was born, his impressive cock standing at full attention.

"Mina certainly wasn't lying about how well endowed you are!" Ema said in barely audible whisper.

Both women pushed Jason down then, laying him on the flat of his back. He was about to protest being felled like a tree, until he felt not one, but two set of lips on his cock! Moving only his head, Jay saw that both fairy women had wasted no time in getting to know his rod more intimately. They were kissing up and down the shaft, while using their tongues to seek out the most sensitive spots.

Jason put his head back and moaned out load, as he felt both fairies' mouths travel up and down his shaft. They took their time, bathing it in the heat of their mouths, drawing him close to blowing, but backing off just at the right moment. The whole ordeal drove him mad as Jay felt himself get harder and harder with each kiss, lick and suck. He then felt one mouth disappear and Jason moved his head to see what was going on.

Mina was still down there, engulfing his entire tool with mouth as she hummed. He noticed Ema right away, as she was now standing over his head, with her hands on her hips. Jason felt that he should say something, but knew at this point, there was no need. Emalia had started to squat down, but hesitated, and unspoken question etched onto her face.

Jason simply smiled and raised his arms, curling his hands in a 'Come here' motion. Ema's hesitation gave way to delight as she resumed her movement, until her drooling quim lay right above his waiting mouth. Jason's tongue darted out, tasting and testing her folds, before he drew it back behind his lips. The taste of her was unlike anything he had experienced before!

Ema was sweet, not too unlike fruit, but flowery as well. And the smell of her, it was enough to not only tickle his senses, but it drove him mad with desire! He grasped her ass firmly and drew her soaked channel close, eagerly diving back in, licking and drinking her essence, like it was ambrosia. Emalia peeped in surprise and glee, as this was something she had never experienced before, but always wanted to!

Every nerve was feeling like raw energy was coursing through her, seeking to give her only pleasure. Ema sifted to her knees and pressed herself more fiercely onto Jason's mouth, a feral hunger overtaking her. She had felt a spike of ecstasy course through her, shaking her very soul to its core. Then, just like that, it was gone, dancing away from her.

The more that Jason licked and sucked on her core, the closer it came, hovering just out of reach. He did the best he could, with Mina deep throating his cock to the point where he was about to burst. The blonde fairy was doing everything she could to turn her lover in a slavering mess, with the singular desire to please both fairies.