Gaia's Champion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was fast becoming such a hot mess, as he was doing everything he could, using his hands and his mouth to pleasure Emalia. She moaned breathlessly, feeling the level of arousal spike, the harder Jay was with her. Ema could sense that she was getting close, her nethers turning into a gooey mess that had leaked all over Jason's face.

Jay could see that she was nearing her peak and dove in even further, using his tongue like a pointed spear, lashing her inner lips. He saw her chest rising and falling rapidly, a sure sign that she was getting close. Jason kept on going, taking the time to play with Ema's ass as he continued to ravish her with his tongue.

He felt a hard nub as he swished his tongue side to side and heard Ema yip in response. Jason knew that he'd found her clit and searched for it again. It took him a moment, but he located the sensitive pearl and latched onto it with his lips. He sucked it hard, drawing it into his mouth and used his tongue to apply pressure to it. That moment was when the dam truly burst and Ema came, squirting all over his face.

Tossing her head back like a wild mare, Emalia howled like a banshee, shaking like a leaf in a fall wind. Her back arched and she would have toppled back, had Phalmina not been there to catch her. Ema's violet eyes flashed for a moment before she finally stopped spasming, going limp nearly as quick. Her voice petered out and died to a hoarse whisper, before she closed her eyes and started mumbling incoherently.

"Damn!" Mina said. "I don't think I've ever seen her this well pleasured, ever!"

"I do remember a similar look on your face, when I was busy with you a few days ago," Jason teased.

"That was different. I was still awake and even though I hadn't been filled by a man in centuries, I still... took care of my needs," she said, blushing.

"Oh really? You never told me about that," Jay stated almost accusingly.

"Well that's because you never asked!" Mina huffed.

"Fancy putting on a show for me, while we wait for Ema to recover?" he asked.

"You really want to watch me... do that to myself?" Mina asked with a note of carnal wonder in her voice.

"Absolutely! I think watching a woman get herself off is one of the hottest things that a man can see! That is, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind! I don't mind at all!" Phalmina said hastily.

Smirking to himself, Jason sat back down next to Ema and watched Mina. She started by drawing her hand down the center of her chest, making her dress fall apart as it had before. Once she was naked, Phalmina began to caress her breasts, taking ample handfuls of them. She then began to knead them in circular motions, her fingers occasionally flicking her nipples.

Jason could tell that she was enjoying herself, not only by the moaning, but the way she was squirming. The way her legs were mashed together told him that her treasure was in dire need of some attention. Mina began to sit down and slowly spread her legs apart, as she moved her hands downwards at a snail's pace. When she finally reached her outer folds, her breath caught, and she moaned in a staccato rhythm.

As her rear end rested on the soft ground, Mina kept her legs apart, giving her Druid a full and unrestricted view. She could tell that he was roused by the way he was starting to stroke his dick. He still hadn't cum yet and she wanted to keep it that way, until Ema had recovered at least. She had used some of her fairy magic to prevent him from exploding in her mouth. Though she wouldn't have minded, she promised Emalia the first load.

She kept stroking her outer lips, letting her inner juices trickle out of her snug channel. Making sure to bathe her fingers in it, her entire quim was soon glistening with her essence. Mina could hear Jason growling softly and she could see that he was debating on whether or not to do something about her state.

"You stay right there. As much as I want you inside me Jason, I made a promise to let someone else have you first. I always keep my promises," she admonished him gently.

He looked like he was going to protest, but just then Emalia sat up, catching his attention. She stretched her arms out and flitted her wings, enjoying how deliciously wonderful she felt! She caught sight of Jason's massive hard on and cooed with delight. Wasting no time, Ema stood over Jason and lowered herself onto him, letting his manhood pierce her in the most secret of places.

Ema cried out softly at the sensation of it, relishing the feel of fullness that now encompassed her. She took her time, wanting to enjoy being stretched. Because of her already being soaked from earlier, Emalia slid down on Jason's rigid prick without issue. Bottoming out, she just sat there, taking every feeling and nuance of having a cock inside after all these centuries.

She looked down into Jason's eyes and saw that he was just as entrapped in the feelings of lust. His hands sought out her head and he drew her face to his. The moment their lips touched, a spark ignited. What started as a soft kiss became more torrid, urgent... hungry. Ema felt herself become more alive than she had ever felt in her long life.

Mina started being rougher with herself, as she kept going with her fingers, teasing and playing while they fucked. She started to tease her inner lips and was rewarded with lightning bolts of pleasure surging through her. Deciding to make use of both hands, she spread her lips wide open with one hand, while using the other to play with herself further. She continued to tease her folds, wanting to make this last.

Emalia then began to rock back and forth on Jason, slow at first. She eventually sped up, grinding on the man hard and fast. Ema could feel his large tool shifting inside of her, bouncing back and forth on her inner walls. She felt his arms wrap around her, holding her steady and occasionally stroking her wings as they jittered. Ema was peeping and squeaking in joy, as she felt a myriad of sensations and emotions flow through her.

Jason's hands then moved downwards, migrating from her wings, to the rounded globes of her ass. Despite being well endowed in the chest, Emalia loved having her ass played with. She loved the feeling of it being touched, stroked, pinched, prodded, teased and most of all, slapped. Ema cooed in delight as she felt Jay's strong hands take hold of her ass, gripping it tightly.

"Gnnnnnnnn! Grip it harder!" she moaned as she continued to grind on her new lover. Jason was more than happy to accommodate her wishes and tightened his grip. Using his arms, he started to lift her up and drop her down on his cock. Ema's eyes snapped open, as she felt her insides tighten, then widen in a matter of seconds. Smiling at Jason, she planted her feet and used them to help the motion, riding him.

"Oh yes! That's it human! Fill my naughty fairy pussy with that beastly dick of yours!" Ema growled, egging him on.

"Beastly? You haven't seen beastly yet fairy girl! Let me show you what beastly really is!" Jason said with a dangerous glint in his eye.

Before she could ask what he was going to do, Jason stood up, taking a squeaking Emalia with him. Maintaining his hold on her ass, Jason began to lift Ema up and down on his cock, impaling her quickly and viciously! He then latched onto her magnificent rack, his mouth finding her hard nipples and he played with them both, alternating between them. Crying out, she felt her sense of pleasure ramp up to the next level, as she felt another orgasm start its approach.

Phalmina started to push two fingers into her slavering quim, seating them to her knuckles. Once she was in, she started to curl them, seeking out her G-spot, as Jason had done to her during their first time. She felt a quick jitter that flared out from within herself and Mina knew that she'd found it. Rubbing it slowly, she continued her voyeurism of the new lovers, seeking her own climax.

Ema couldn't believe it! This new druid had not only eaten her out with eagerness and gusto, but he had made her cum! And he was looking to draw another peak out of her! Back when she was awake last, Emalia had gotten around, taking many lovers to her bed. Human, fairy, pixie, it didn't matter, as long as they were willing to try to get her off. Few had succeeded and none had managed to do so twice!

Ema heard the rhythmic grunting that Jason was making and felt his grip tighten a bit too much. She felt herself start to drift backwards and started flapping her wings to compensate for Jason's loss of balance. She felt herself straighten up again and Jay's grip slacken a bit as he continued to drive into her.

Phalmina kept on rubbing and fingering herself, hoping to reach her pinnacle at the same time as Jason and Emalia did. She was being rougher with herself, chasing her orgasm, like it was a race. Every time she got close, it would dash a little further away. As she kept fingering her frothy pussy, her finger rubbed up against her clit. A blast of pleasure shot through her as she touched it and it set on the very edge of cumming.

Wrapping her arms and legs around him, she moved against him, coming down to the hilt every time he thrust upwards. The spell that Mina had put on him was starting to wear off and Ema could tell that he was close. She wanted him to fill her up, as she loved the feel of a man's seed inside of her. Emalia kissed him, before she started to talk dirty to him again.

"That's it, filthy human! Stretch me with that cock of yours! Fuck... me... stupid!" she cried out as Jason hammered her leaking cunt with his dick.

"Hhhrrrrrrnnnnhhhh! You want it... fairy girl?" he ground out, nearing his release.

"YES! Fill... meeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she yelled, her orgasm hitting her hard.

Her inner walls spasmed and clamped down on Jay's turgid member, crushing it in its vise like grip. Jason roared with her, his release knocking his senses about like a roller coaster. His seed spilled into her love channel, saturating her insides. He came so much, that some of it leaked out and coated their joined nethers.

Mina joined them in their peak, having ridden the edge of orgasm for a little bit now. Her quim gushed as she screamed out in ecstasy, the shock of it overwhelming her. She could feel every fiber of her being crying out in satisfaction. A sense of contentment settled over the blonde fairy, as she used her hands to steady herself. Once her mind started to recover from the aftershock, she lay down on the grass, smiling blissfully.

Jason slowly began to lower Ema down to the ground, taking care to be mindful of her wings. As he did so, his cock popped out of her well fucked quim, their combined juices spilling out of her. Her head lolled about as she caught her breath, her body recovering from the pounding it just endured.

"Mmmm! That was... amazing!" Ema said breathlessly. "Still have some stamina for more?"

"Yeah, but my little guy is spent at the moment, so you'll have to wait," Jason informed her.

"Silly human! I can fix that right now!"

With a wave of her hand, a green light shot out of her hand and hit Jason directly on his dick. Almost instantly, he began to get hard again, rising to full thickness within seconds. Jason also noticed that the glade had suddenly become bigger. He stared around in shock before rounding on Ema.

"You shrunk me!" he accused.

"Naturally. Because I want to be able to do this!" she said mischievously, before launching herself at him.

Jason was caught off guard by the tackle, then saw that he was being lifted up into the air! He cried out in surprise and fear as he was airborne with Emalia. He would have said something, but she suddenly let Jay go, letting him fall to the earth. Only this time, it wasn't the ground that he hit, but the small pool of water that sat in the center of the glade.

Water over took him, and he splashed in, sinking like a stone. Thankfully, Jason knew how to swim and kicked for the surface. His head broke through the water and he spit some up, as he fought to breathe. After drawing a few ragged breaths, Jay looked around and searched for Ema. He spotted her lounging in the shallows by the edge and swam straight for her.

"You know that you're going to pay for that one," he warned in a playful manner.

"Oh, I'm counting on it! If you feel like punishing me," she said to him a breathy whisper, "then I want you to punish my ass with that cock of yours."

Had he heard that right?!? Emalia wanted him to punish her by fucking her in the ass? Jason was at a loss with what to do, as he'd never gotten a chance to experience anal sex before! There was the one time he'd done it with Sheena, but that was years ago! Emalia caught onto his hesitation and spoke her mind.

"Put your cock in my pussy and get it all lubed up first!" Ema told him, while spreading her legs in invitation.

Nodding dumbly, Jason gripped his stiff prick and guided it to her entrance. He saw Mina flit on over and perch on a rock nearby, watching the both of them. Jay saw that she was gazing at them both with lust, while licking her lips and teeth. An idea entered his head and he leaned down and kissed Ema as he entered her. Surprised but delighted, Emalia reciprocated, only stopping the kiss when he pulled away.

"After I'm done making you scream like you're being murdered, Mina is next," he said loud enough to be heard across the glade.

Phalmina's jaw dropped upon hearing this and flew right over to the both of them, eyes wide as saucers.

"You really want to take me... up the ass?" she asked, half in awe and half in arousal.

"If that's something that you want, why should you be denied?" Jason told her simply as he sawed his cock in and out of Ema's steaming hole.

Mina kissed him then, before she backed away and started to push on Jason, having him disengage from Ema. The black haired fairy was about to ask what she was doing, until Emalia saw that she was helping guide Jason to where he needed to go.

"Oh, he's more than wet enough Ema! Let's see about you screaming your guts out, shall we?" Mina said, all smiles. "Now Jason," she instructed, while placing his cock at Ema's rear entrance. "Push gently, just so the head pops in. Once it's there, wait for Ema to tell you to push in further, so she has time to get used to you being back there."

Nodding in compliance, Jason did as Phalmina told him and pushed into Emalia's ass gently. The head slid into her back passage, his cock more than sufficiently lubricated to pass her tight entry point. Ema's eyes bugged out of her head as she felt the large tool invade her like that. She took a few breaths and relaxed, knowing that she was the one who wanted this, despite it being centuries since the last time she'd done so.

"Slowly," she told her lover breathlessly as she calmed down.

Or at least she tried to, but the sensations were too intense for her to be able to relax much. Jason did as he was bid and moved his dick into her at a lethargic pace, taking her ass inch by inch. She was really glad that he had listened and not just tried to shove it into her, like most men from her time had. Soon, she could feel his ball sack resting on her cheeks, as his cock was now all the way in.

"Good boy! Now, just let it sit there inside of her ass, until she tells you to start moving," Mina told him.

"Not sure if that's going to happen! She's so damn tight!" Jason groaned as he felt Ema's anal muscles put his dick in a stranglehold.

"Don't worry yourself about it, Jason. Just let it all happen as it should!" Phalmina said as she bent down and began to lick the upper area of Ema's nethers.

Emalia cried out, her muscles clenching and relaxing as her friend and lover teased her. Jason felt Ema start to shift, but he wasn't sure if that was because she wanted him to start moving or if that was due to Mina's actions. Mentally shrugging, Jason figured that it was a little bit of both, and he started to move in and out of Ema's ass.

Emalia moaned in pleasure from the dual stimulation that she was receiving! First was Jason in her ass, sliding in and out of her! Then there was Mina, lapping up her juices like it was the sweetest nectar! Ema knew that she was going to blow soon and there was nothing that she could do about it! She resolved to have a little bit of fun while she could and egged Jason on.

"Yes! Fuck that tight little asshole of mine, my Druid!" she crooned. "I want every inch of that cock buried inside of my tight little hole! Give it to ME!"

Her only answer was a wordless roar, the very power of it enough to startle both women. Jason then started to fuck Ema's ass in earnest, putting his full power behind every thrust. Her ass jiggled violently as he fucked her rear end, showing her no mercy. Emalia looked up into his face and saw that Jason had let his more feral side take over and she was both turned on and frightened by it.

He took Ema hard, slamming into her forcefully, eliciting yips and yelps of pleasure as she was pillaged. Her breathing sped up to where she was breathing nearly as fast as a hummingbird beat its wings. Her tits wobbled with each thrust into her, but Jason quickly took them into his hands, squeezing gently. He started to pinch her nipples and roll them in his fingertips as Mina found what she was searching for.

Phalmina latched onto her clit the moment it became prominent and sucked on it like it was a cock. That sent Ema right over the cliff and she screamed so loud that several nearby birds flew off, to get away from her keening wail. Her wings buzzed so hard that they created a multitude of ripples in the pond, splashing both Jason and Mina. Her anal muscles clenched on Jay's dick hard, but he wasn't close to blowing just yet.

Emalia kept spasming as Jason pulled his cock out of her and splashed backwards into the pool. He sat there, catching his breath, but still heavily turned on and in desperate need of cumming! Mina saw what he needed, as she let Ema rest from the glorious pounding that she had received. She glided through the water to Jason, grabbing his turgid prick and used her fairy magic to give it a good wash.

"Don't you need soap or something?" he wondered, a little weirded out by the sensation.

"Not at all! Gaia's magic is life itself and if you want to make something clean, magic can make it so," Mina told him matter-of-factly.

He looked down at his cock and saw that she was right! His dick was fresh and clean just as though he'd washed it a few moments ago using soap! He was going to have a lot of fun experimenting with Gaia's magic! A ripple of pleasure shot through him as he felt Phalmina tug on his dick a little bit, drawing his attention back to her. He saw the look in her eyes and was more than happy to give her what she wanted.

"I'm already wet back there Jason. Don't worry about taking your time, just fuck me!" Mina demanded, as she turned around and got on all fours, presenting her ass to him.

Jason saw that she was right! Her rear hole was slathered with her own juices and it looked less puckered than Ema's had. If he had to guess, Jason figured that Mina had been using one of her hands to ready herself while they both pleasured Ema. Smiling at her initiative, Jason took his throbbing tool in hand and lined himself up with her. Once he had his tip nestled in the crack of her ass, he pushed into her in a singular stroke.

Mina cried out in pleasure and pain as he slid into her rear passage. She hadn't felt this full in a very long time and it was more than worth the wait! She could feel him moving in and out of her ass slowly, but that would not do. She both wanted and needed something more... primal.

"Don't go slow Jason! I want you to fuck me hard! I want to feel that cum of yours painting the inside of my snug little ass! Unleash your inner beast!" she spat at him. She then felt his hand grab her hair, pulling her head up so that it rested next to him. Mina then felt him palm her breasts gently, before giving them a hard squeeze, pinching her nipples.