Gaia's Champion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************

Thought I'd leave some suspense and nail-biting cliffhangers for later chapters of this tale. Believe me when I say, there will be plenty of those! *chuckles evilly* Now that they are in civilization, what will Jason face? Is it as benign as he hopes, or will be a den of vipers that he is oblivious to? What kind of order does Amy's male relations belong to? Stay tuned for more to come soon!

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I do hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!

a