Gaia's Champion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this is..." Tom asked.

"Phalmina. But you can call me Mina," she replied in a sweet voice. She glanced over at Terry, who was looking like he was in a tough spot. Both women were looking up at him, while trying not to glare daggers at each other. She snickered and sauntered over, catching both women by surprise.

"Ladies, I can see the dilemma you're in, but really, you should learn to share. From where I'm standing, this guy is more than enough man for you both to have your fill and then some!" Mina stated flirtatiously.

Terry looked down at her like she'd grown a second head, but more surprising was what happened next. Karen and Wendy were no less shocked but looked at each other for a few moments. Karen cocked an eyebrow in question, which Wendy answered with a smirk, then a nod. Both women then whispered something to Terry, whose face took on a look that was between delight and horror.

"What did you do, Mina?" Jason asked as they made themselves scarce. Though Phalmina had taken human form, Jason didn't want her lingering around to answer prying questions.

"Just helped kickstart a triad in the making. I didn't even have to use magic, because the desire coming off those two was enough to drown any Gaian! I'm half surprised they didn't try mating with that man by now!" she giggled.

"They almost did and would have, if I hadn't stopped them," Jason told her.

"Why didn't you let them have the man? It would have been fun to watch!" she pouted.

"The human world is governed by a different set of rules than the Gaian one, Phalmina," Jason explained.

"Silly rules if you ask me," she grumbled as they stood near the bus stop.

"Speaking of rules and the like, where did you get the clothes?" he wondered.

"They're not mine, if that's what you're asking," she told him.

"So, you stole them?"

"Borrowed. There's a difference between stolen and borrowed," she told him, while trying not to look guilty.

"Can't say I object to the look. You look hot!" he said, making Phalmina blush. He then continued, "What are you doing here? Doesn't the glade need you back there defending it?"

"With Daelina now awake and her magic restored, I can step away from the glade for a time. I came here to see you and to see just how much humanity has progressed," she replied.

"And? How are you finding it?"

"Much better than I thought it would be. The fact that there are trees throughout this 'city' and 'parks' has surprised me. Like I told you before, my knowledge of how humanity has changed is... dated. I wanted to see all of this for myself," she responded.

"So then, what do you want to do?" he asked.

Phalmina was about to answer him until she felt and heard a deep rumble from within her. Her face flushed in embarrassment as Jason laughed out loud. Mina glared at her lover until he finally took the hint and calmed down. He still smirked though as he told what they were going to do next.

"I think we should find you some dinner, before we do anything else," he stated as the bus arrived.

******************************

Luke was just putting the finishing touches on his getup when he looked in the mirror. He wore a white button up with short sleeves and a pair of khakis. He'd already shaved, eliminating the scruff he had on his face, and he took the time to comb his hair. Making sure that he did everything he needed to, he took a deep breath and put on a double spray of cologne before he left for his van.

Though he took the time to clean and spiff up his van as best he could, it was still a bit beat up. There was nothing he could do about it now as he didn't want to be late. Having texted Karla earlier in the afternoon, they agreed to meet at Earl's for dinner. It was a nice enough place, without being too flashy or fancy.

Luke turned over the engine and was off like a shot, wanting to get there early and nervous as hell. He settled himself as he got onto the highway and headed for the restaurant. Luke remembered to keep his speed just at the limit, as he didn't want to get arrested for speeding.

He arrived at the restaurant, ready to meet his date, but checked his watch and saw that he was almost half an hour early! Traffic wasn't as bad as he feared, so he'd arrived early, so the only thing to do was to head on in. He was seated at the table he'd reserved and waited, playing on his phone a little before looking over the menu. He fiddled for maybe ten, maybe fifteen minutes before he got a text from Karla, stating that she'd arrived.

Luke put his phone away and glanced at the door, waiting for her to enter. He saw her walk in and his heart thudded hard in his chest. She was wearing a sapphire blue cocktail dress that was backless and had a V-neck slit in the front. The bottom half of it just hit her knees and tapered like a pencil skirt. If Luke had any doubts about her interest in him, they were long gone by the time she arrived at the table.

"Hi Luke!" she said, greeting him with a smile. He snapped out of his daze long enough to give her a hug, and she hugged him back. They started breaking away from the hug, when they caught each other's eyes and stared, like there was no one else there. Karla almost leaned in to kiss him, but a groan from his and her midsections had them both blushing and they sat.

After a look over the menu, Karla placed her order, as did Luke, and the waiter puttered off. Luke could see that the man was making eyes at Karla, but her gaze was locked firmly on Luke. He smiled, and they started chatting it up once again. As they talked, Luke learned that they had much more in common than he originally thought. They were both only children, with overprotective parents, a small circle of friends, among other things.

Luke couldn't believe that this woman who sat across from him was into him like he couldn't believe. He'd never had anyone like this, Dominique being the only one who gave him this much attention. Karla though, was super enthused about talking to someone who was her intellectual equal. The two traded nerdy and geeky stories of things they did and laughed at each other's jokes.

Dinner came soon after and they continued to talk as they ate, not really paying attention to the surrounding people. Some couples looked on them fondly, remembering their first dates, while other looked on, envious of their connection. The waiter came by to clear away their plates and asked about a dessert menu. But Karla brushed him off, saying that only the bill would be required.

"You don't want dessert?" Luke asked.

"I was thinking that dessert would be something that we could do... privately," she told him, while sucking and chewing on her lip. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she meant, and Luke grinned. Karla then picked up her phone and typed in a text before sending it to him. Luke glanced at the message and saw that it was her address.

He stood up and paid the bill with some cash he had in his wallet, which was more than enough to cover their meal and the tip. Luke offered his hand, which she took and leaned into her date, surprising him with a kiss. It wasn't a soft and chaste kiss, but a tonsil knocking, carnal one, which promised more. She pulled away with a devilish look in her eye and Luke growled softly as they left the restaurant, arm in arm.

After walking Karla to her car, Luke promised to meet her at her building. He bolted to his van, starting the engine and gunning it out of the parking lot. After inputting the address, he followed his phone's GPS until he arrived at the new highrise. He spotted her car and followed him into the underground parkade, parking in a visitors' stall.

He followed the woman he desired to the elevator, putting his arm around her waist. She moved into him, pressing her lush body into his, making him groan in lust. The elevator dinged at the ground level, letting a small family in. Though they had to share the cart with people, that didn't stop them making advances on one another. Thankfully, as the family had their backs to them, it was easy to do.

Karla moved her hand to brush across his groin, while Luke rested his hand on her ass and squeezed gently. They both moaned quietly, but maintained their composure, keeping it intact until the family of four got off a few floors before they did. The moment the doors shut, and they were alone, they turned to each other and kissed, their hands roaming and groping each other.

They only stopped long enough for when the elevator dinged again, and they were on Karla's floor. She raced for her apartment door, Luke only catching her once the door was open. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed his raging hard on into her ass, letting her know just how turned on he was. Karla purred in approval and excitement, eager to feel that cock stretching her tight little hole.

Closing and locking the door behind them, Karla undid and dropped the dress at her feet and Luke was entranced by what he saw. Her breasts stood proud and firm, with no sag to them at all, capped with small, dollar size areolas and hard, pencil eraser nipples. Her body was lithe and strong, with subtle hints of muscle on her arms and legs and smooth belly, with a slight six pack outline. Her womanhood was covered by a shiny blue metallic thong, which she left on, for now.

He quickly doffed his shirt and pants, standing before her as he was. Sure, he was nowhere near as well muscled as Jason, but he was thick in the manner that suggested power. Karla's smile widened as she looked at him, putting her hands all over his dark skin, feeling him as they slid along his frame. Luke shivered as they migrated south and grasped his cock through his boxers.

Purring some more, Karla gently tugged the man and led him to her bedroom, kissing him the whole way. She stopped at the edge of her bed, seating herself on it, as she worked Luke's boxers off. His cock sprang free, almost hitting her in the face, but she dodged it, taking hold of it in her left hand. It felt warm and throbbed with need, a need that she would fulfill.

Luke looked down as the woman in front of him inhaled his cock, taking the whole thing down her throat in one go. His jaw fell open and Luke just watched as Karla licked and sucked on his manhood, sending shivers up his spine. Her enthusiasm to have her mouth on his dick was tempered by her skill in sucking a man off. She made him harder with slow and inventive movements.

It had been a while for Luke, since he had any feminine contact, and he was surprised that he hadn't blown his nut yet! Karla must have known what she was doing, keeping him at the edge as long as she was. She listened and followed his moaning and groaning as pumped and sucked his thick black cock, wanting to make this good for him.

"You want to unload your cum into my mouth, don't you?" Karla asked huskily as she kept pumping his cock with both hands. He only grunted in acknowledgement, knowing that he was right on the edge of losing it.

"Poor baby, with such heavy balls! You haven't had a woman to take care of you, have you?" she asked in a cutesy voice, as she fondled and squeezed his sack gently.

"Not... for...a few... years..." Luke ground out as he desperately wanted to cum but was being kept right on the edge.

"Years?!? Past time we fix that! Cum for me! Cum inside my mouth! Give me every drop!" Karla demanded.

She took his cockhead into her mouth and sucked as hard as she dared. Luke roared in his release, emptying his balls into Karla's waiting mouth. Her cheeks bulged briefly before she started swallowing his cum, milking him for every drop. Luke thrust deeper and deeper into her mouth, getting the woman to take it all, and she did. Karla let him progressively fuck her mouth until the root of his cock was touching her lips.

"Oh... dear... God!! Woman, you know how to drive a man wild!" Luke told her as she popped his dick out of her mouth.

"Thank you! I try to make sure that any man I take to my bed, leaves satisfied. You taste nice," she growled softly.

"Now, it's my turn to see how you taste!" Luke told her, before pushing her back. He then stripped the thong from her sculpted ass, leaving her bared to him. Before she could say anything, his mouth was plastered to her pussy and Karla squealed as she was being eaten out. His hands rested on her thighs, squeezing and massaging them as his mouth went to work on her.

Karla writhed on the bed, surprised at how fast Lucas' tongue was! It flitted and darted every which way, seeking and finding her most sensitive places and setting them alight! He worked her outer lips first, making his way to inner ones as he saw how wet he made her. He kept licking and drinking her essence, making Karla thrum with pleasure that almost seemed like a living vibrator!

Luke knew that he had this woman like putty in his hands! She moved and jolted like someone who enjoyed being eaten out like this. So few women appreciated it these days. Well, women he had casually dated, that is. Either way, Luke kept going, moving his mouth over her steaming hole and latching on. Once he was over it, his tongue darted out, teasing her entrance.

Karla cried out at this sudden intrusion and arched her back, edging closer to orgasm, but sitting right on the precipice of it. Her legs tightened on Luke's head as she squealed from his attentions. She could feel her peak building in such a way that she would likely black out from the intensity of it. Her hands snapped down to his head, and she pulled it into her quim, needing to cum desperately.

Luke growled happily, knowing that he was sending this woman on her way to total bliss. His hands slid from her thighs to her ass, and he pulled her into him, devouring her treasure. Her breath hitched and Luke knew that Karla had just gone over the edge, but he wanted her to remember this one. He probed with his tongue quickly, locating her clit and speared it, hard.

Karla keened loudly, wailing like a tormented banshee, her voice cracking at least once. Luke kept going, wanting to make it last for her, while trying to keep her thighs from crushing his head! She was strong, keeping the poor man locked in place as she rode her wave. After several minutes, Karla finally flopped back, her lungs exhausted with the screaming, enjoying the blissful sensation slithering through her veins.

"You know, you taste... delectable," Luke grinned as he stood up, pulling air back into his lungs as he wiped his face.

"I'm... sorry. I should have... warned you that... I'm a... squirter," Karla huffed as she caught her breath.

"No apology needed. I just hope you're ready for some big black cock," he growled, and she moved her head to have a look. Seeing that monster nine incher throbbing like it had before, gave Karla a moment of pause. It had been a while since she'd had one that big, and she ached to have it deep inside her. She saw Luke fiddling with something and stopped him before he could continue.

"No condom."

"No condom?" he asked, confused.

"No condom," she confirmed. "Something like this, I want to experience every inch of it. Not something wrapped in latex. If I want that, I'll just grab a vibrator and fuck my own cunt."

"Are you sure? Because once I get started, I might have a tough time pulling it out," he argued.

"I have pills for that, and I don't want you to pull out. I want to feel your seed, marking me," she panted, the lust taking control of her.

Growling like a feral beast, Luke wasted no time and shoved his cock into Karla's slick passage, filling her. She cried out at the invading member but was soon purring in delight because of it. Taking hold of her hips, Luke pounded her, his balls slapping on Karla's ass as he took her.

Karla squeaked and squealed as she was being pounded by Luke's thick cock. He leaned down, licking and kissing her jiggling tits as he pumped in and out of her. She cooed at this attention, enjoying having her tits played with while she was being fucked. Luke kept going, looking to bring her off again, but she was on the same quest, hoping to make him cum first.

They kept grinding like this, until Luke changed it up, laying hard into her, while propping one of her legs up. She cried out in shock, not expecting the sudden move.

"Unnnnffffaaaaaaiiirrrrr!" she cried as she could feel the burst of an orgasm ripple through her. Luke just chuckled as he ravaged her.

"Ain't nothing in life fair. Get used to it," he grinned as he pushed her leg further up. Each time he pushed his dick into her, she moaned as a mingasm rifled through her. The angle he was hitting her at was enough to give her an endless cycle of pleasure, if she wanted.

Karla then wrapped her arms around Luke's neck, drawing him down into her for a kiss. Her tongue danced out, seeking his to dance with, and he accepted her invitation. Their tongues engaged in this meeting as they fucked, both of them looking for more as they continued. Luke could feel his balls starting to boil, as a second load was working its way up his shaft.

Knowing that he didn't have long, Luke broke away from Karla, wanting to take her in this way. She made confused noises, until she was on all fours, with him kneeling behind her. Karla then wiggled her ass, knowing what Lucas wanted, with every intention of giving it to him.

Seeing her movement as an invitation, Luke dove in, shoving his cock back into her squishy cunt, reveling in the feeling of it. He didn't take his time with this bit and just unleashed his inner animal. Luke held nothing back as he gripped her hips again, chasing his peak, lancing into Karla like a man possessed. He could hear her muttering something in Dutch and knew she was close as her pitch climbed.

His hands tightened on her plush ass and he could feel the buildup of something in his chest. Luke didn't understand it until he felt Karla's inner muscles flutter and tighten on his tool. The rumble in his chest burst out into a roar that would have made any lion proud, as his seed poured out of his cock. Karla screamed with him as his essence filled her pussy, marking her as a woman taken.

Luke fired into her at least eight times before he deflated and slipped out of her well-used pussy. His cum leaked out of her cunt, creating a soupy pile of their liquids on the bed, but Karla didn't care. She had just been fucked so damn well she was seriously considering making Luke her boyfriend right there. But logic prevailed in that instance, and she just sighed at the blissful mess they had just made.

Luke crawled over to where Karla lay and offered her a crook to nestle into. Cooing at this, Karla wiggled over and snuggled into her new lover, enjoying this moment. Both of them needed at least a few minutes to catch their breath, as they had been at it for a while. Luke sighed but smacked his lips, needing something to hydrate with.

"Water?" Karla asked.

"Yeah. I'm a bit wrecked and could use a glass of two," he admitted.

Giggling weakly, Karla crawled out of bed and padded out to the kitchen for a couple glasses of water. Luke followed her and leaned up against the counter that separated the kitchen from the living room. In their haste to fuck each other senseless, Luke didn't notice the apartment before.

It was a well decorated and roomy place, with loads of space. She had a small dining room set off in one corner, a couch and cushy armchair in another. He noticed a fifty-inch flat screen TV hanging from the wall and a few boxes connected to it. He would have gotten a closer look, but Karla came up next to him with a glass of water in hand. Thanking her for it, he downed half the glass before tipping it back down.

He sighed as she looked up at him as she drank; her eyes no longer glazed with lust, but taking him in. It was like she was memorizing him, going over every detail she saw so she could recognize him. Luke smiled as he finished his water and went to get another glass.