Gaia's Champion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's in a cave in the park? How is that possible? There are no caves in the park that I know of," Jason stated.

"It is hidden, beneath a large boulder, far too heavy for humans to lift. Only someone as strong, or stronger than a troll, can move it and find the entrance," Xaera explained. "I have kept it that way for over one hundred years, since I first arrived through the stone."

"Keeping its location secret for that long? I am both pleased and impressed!" Phalmina exulted. "Can you take us to the stone?"

"I can, but if you wish to use it, it won't do you any good. The stone has gone quiet many years ago and has stayed quiet since," Xaera informed Phalmina.

"That won't matter, because between the three of us, we can re-awaken the stone and use it! Now I won't have to fly the whole way from the glade to come and visit!" she said, giving Jason a smoky look.

"How can the three of us activate a portal stone? We would all need magic to do this," Xaera stated.

"Which all three of us have!" Phalmina told her.

"I don't."

"Don't what?" the fairy asked.

"Magic. I don't have any magic. I cannot use magic. At all," Xaera clarified. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you."

"Nonsense! You are fairly teeming with magic, Xaera!" Phalmina told her.

"But I thought half breeds..." she began, before she was cut off.

"All Gaian creatures can use magic Xaera, even those who are of mixed origins. Magic flows through everything that Gaia creates and any creature of Gaia can harness it," Phalmina explained.

"I can?!?!?" Xaera asked, shocked. "I thought magic was denied to me, because of my human impurity!"

"Jason here is human. Do you think he can't wield magic like I can?" she asked her new friend.

"I... suppose," Xaera responded, blushing in embarrassment.

"I can sense your power there and it's screaming to be let out," Mina said, her hand hovering over Xaera's heart. "Have you never been Awakened?"

"Awakened?"

"A ritual of sorts, that allows your magic to flow out of you, so you can use it like any other Awakened Gaian?" Mina queried.

"No. What do I need to do to Awaken my magic?" she asked, eager to learn how.

"Well, you would have to... copulate... with a Gaian creature or servant for the cracks on your block to form, to allow it to flow out of you," Jason explained to her.

"Copulate?" she wondered.

"Sex. You would have to have sex with a Gaian for it to unlock. I don't know if there's a tame ritual for trolls, but from I understand, sex is the universal way for it to happen," Mina supplied.

"Oh! Well... you see... I... uh..." Xaera stammered, blushing so hard, her face was almost night blue.

"What is it? You can be honest with us," Jason told her.

"I'm... uh... I'm a virgin!" Xaera finally blurted out.

"Wait, what? You're a virgin???" Phalmina asked, her face betraying her surprise.

"I've never... been with... anyone and... uh... I've always... thought I was... ugly," the troll woman mumbled, facing away from them.

"You? Ugly?" the fairy woman asked, puzzled.

"I've always thought men found me... repulsive. Some even... said as much," Xaera mumbled.

"Those guys, whoever they were, were total idiots! You are a beautiful woman that men would kill just to be seen with!" he told her honestly. Phalmina nodded in agreement and giggled nervously and mumbled out a thank you.

"Well, we can't open the stone with just the two of us, so I think we should help the poor girl out. Jason, what do you think?" Phalmina asked.

"I... you... what??" he sputtered.

"Xaera needs access to her magic, and she needs our help. Well, your help," Phalmina said with a pump of her eyebrows. "What's the matter?"

"I was... not expecting this! Not this kind of laid back attitude about sex with another woman!" he responded, still a bit flummoxed with it.

"Well, it's not so much a woman thing, but a human thing," Phalmina replied with an odd note in her voice. This earned a questioning look from Jason, and she huffed at him.

"I'll tell you about it, but later, OK?" she sighed, knowing that he would likely pester her about it if she didn't fess up.

"I can work with that. So, do we need to take Xaera back to the glade for this?" he asked.

"Glade? There's a glade nearby?" Xaera wondered.

"Not here. In the mountains, about three to four days walk from here, and no Jason, we don't need to go to the glade. Unlike humans, Gaians don't need a complex ritual to draw upon Gaia's magic. A simple encounter will do the job well enough," she said with a smirk.

"All right then," he said.

"Wait, it's not something complex?" Xaera asked.

"Nope. Because of your innate connection to Gaia, accessing your magic will be a trivial matter. I mean, we could do something complex if you want, but it would take days, weeks even, before it is done. This way is quicker. Besides, it's a lot more fun," Phalmina giggled.

"Are you sure? Trolls are more stone than flesh. I might... hurt Jason," Xaera said warningly.

"Oh, I can fix that!" Phalmina said off handedly.

Before Jason or Xaera could say anything, Phalmina started chanting, her arms wreathed with the green energies of Gaia. The light of the energy built to where it was bright, but not blinding, before Phalmina directed it into Jason. He looked down at himself as he felt a subtle shift and change in his skin. It still felt like skin, but was thicker, stronger, more... sturdy.

"Did you just hit me with a spell of Stoneskin?" Jason asked in wonder.

"Very good, Jason! You catch on quick! Now, how about you give Xaera some of the attention she's been craving?" Phalmina giggled.

Jason smirked and turned to look at Xaera, who was looking back at him bashfully. He walked up to her and took her hands in his. He stroked them and they felt... like velvet! It was an odd sensation to be sure, and he thought it was the spell Phalmina had put on him. Xaera sighed and preened under the attention and looked at Jason expectantly.

"Are you sure that you want this? We can stop if you don't," he told her.

"I have been wanting this for more than a hundred years. I don't just want it, I need it," she told him fiercely.

Nodding, Jason threw hesitation out the window and kissed her, letting his passion flare to life. Xaera moaned happily and kissed Jason back, letting her mouth do all the talking for her. Jason briefly slid his tongue into her mouth, which made Xaera squirm in delight. She reciprocated, wanting to see if it did that same thing for her, which it did.

"Slowly Xaera, we have all night," Jason told her as he broke away. She nodded, flushed and excited at the prospect of no longer being a virgin! She reached for her towel, only for Jason to stop her from moving.

"Don't. Let me do it," he told he huskily.

Xaera smiled and blushed, letting her hands drop as Jason's reached for her towel. He pulled it off her slowly, his eyes devouring every detail of her body. Her skin was smooth and hairless, with no hair in her armpits or down on her pussy. Upon a closer look, he saw that her lips and nipples were an indigo color. She had curves for days and he was sure that if any other man saw her, they'd be drooling all over her.

Jason noted how his clothes were coming off, as Xaera was undressing him as well. Phalmina was giving her a hand with that, showing the troll woman how everything came apart without tearing it. In no time at all, Jason was as nude and Xaera was, with his cock rock hard and aching for attention.

"Ooooo! I think someone's a little excited!" Phalmina giggled.

"Two beauties handling me like that, what man wouldn't be thrilled at the idea of it?" Jason chuckled.

He then wrapped his arms around Xaera, drawing her in for another kiss, which stoked her carnal fires to a full blaze. Jason's hands roamed around her form, caressing, holding, squeezing and kneading everywhere he could. Xaera pressed herself against him more firmly this time, communicating her desire to him.

"Do you want to know how to make a man lose his mind and want to take you as you want?" Phalmina asked teasingly.

"Yes! Teach me, please!" Xaera begged.

"On your knees then and I will show you what to do," Phalmina told her, as her hands danced on Jason's toughened skin.

Xaera did as she was asked and she knelt in front of Jason, so his erect dick was not far from her head. The fairy took up the space right next to her and pointed as Jason's cock, showing Xaera what was what. After a quick anatomy lesson, Phalmina went straight to a demonstration of how to suck a man's dick.

Jason hummed and moaned in appreciation and was enjoying the attention. Looking down, he watched as Phalmina pulled back to let Xaera take a turn. The troll woman looked at the dick, then up at Jason, who smiled. She then licked her lips ever so slowly, before placing her heated mouth over his tool.

Jason moaned louder at the feel of his cockhead being bathed in the heat of Xaera's mouth. She sucked gently, slowly taking more and more of Jason's dick into her mouth, almost like she was devouring it. Her hands caressed his balls as she took more and more of his dick. Xaera kept going, sliding her mouth along Jason's shaft in a sloppy mess.

Though she wasn't as skilled as Mina was, Jason appreciated her enthusiasm. Especially how wet she was making his dick, as Jason loved getting a sloppy blowjob. He grunted and groaned as he felt his balls heat up. He knew that he'd blow soon if something wasn't done to curb it.

"I think that's enough for now, Xaera. Don't want him to get too excited now, or he'll unleash his seed and we'll have to start all over," Phalmina told her. Hearing that, Xaera back off, despite her own enjoyment of sucking Jason off.

"I think it's time that you gave this girl the pleasure that she's been wanting," Phalmina said, looking up at Jason.

"Won't you join us? Looks to me that Xaera wouldn't mind," he replied.

"Maybe next time. Right now, this is all about her, so go on, make her a woman for real," his fairy lover told him.

Smiling, he brought Xaera up and kissed her again, while bringing her close to him. In a sudden move, Jason swept her off her feet and carried her over to his bed. This gesture surprised Xaera and though it was unfamiliar to her, she found it... arousing. Jason then set her gently on the mattress, letting her get comfortable before he made his move.

He kissed her neck, slowly making his way down to her breasts. He licked, kissed and nipped at her, making her yip and yelp in delight. Xaera's breathing sped up and her chest heaved, and Jason made his way further down her body. He kept going, not stopping until he neared her steaming nethers. He looked up at her and smiled devilishly, licking his lips before his mouth latched onto her outer lips.

Xaera cried out in shock, never having experienced anything like this before. Yet she wanted it, more than anything she'd ever had or experienced. The things Jason's tongue was doing to her was beyond blissful, it was downright delicious! She rolled her hips upward, telling Jason with her body that she wanted what he was giving and more!

He picked up on the cue and took hold of Xaera's ass and hips, burying his mouth into her tight hole. His tongue flicked in and out of her leaking hole, teasing and enticing her. Jason kept doing this, to where Xaera was pushing her cunt into his face, almost demanding that he give her more.

Not one to deny such a beautiful and luscious woman, Jason kept going, but added his right forefinger to the mix. After lubing it on Xaera's considerable juices, Jason lined it up with her honeypot, before slowly pushing it in. Xaera's breath caught, and she warbled incoherently, as he drove her ever closer to her peak. She shivered, needing what he was giving, sitting right on the precipice of orgasm.

Jason growled softly, knowing that he was driving this woman wild with lust and desire. He could feel her trembling in his hands and knew that she was drawing near. Seeing no reason to deny her, Jason curled his finger inside her, pulling it slowly towards him. He could feel Xaera whimpering as she felt the oncoming rush of orgasm coming for her, now knowing what it would be like.

Jason smirked and dove back down on her nethers once again, going for the little pearl that was Xaera's clit, latching onto it. All at once, the orgasm crashed into the woman, hammering her senses in ways she had never experienced before. She was taken to heights of bliss that she never thought attainable and screamed in ecstasy.

To Jason and Phalmina, it almost sounded like a roar, and a very carnal one at that! Jason chanced a look at his fairy lover as he let Xaera enjoy her high and saw that she'd been busy. She too, had dispensed with her towel and was busy frigging herself, while watching Jason have at Xaera. Her fingers were diving in and out of her love canal, slick with her essence, moaning like a wanton whore as she pleasured herself.

"You look just as turned on as I feel!" Jason commented.

"Watching you fuck will always turn me on," Phalmina admitted huskily, and she continued to rub herself out.

"If you think this is something, just keep your eyes open and watch me," he growled. Jason then walked over to Xaera, who had finally recovered from her orgasm and was looking up at him with a mixture of lust and anticipation.

"Are you ready for this cock Xaera?" he asked, stroking his hard member in front of her.

"I have been ready for over a century. Use that thing on me and make me a real woman," she growled at him. He leaned in, using his hand to rub his cock up and down her weepy slit, before he pushed into the woman. Xaera groaned in bliss as he invaded her depths, enjoying the feeling a live cock within her. He stopped about halfway and she looked up with some trepidation.

"Jason..." she started, her voice taking on a warning tone.

"It's all right. Let me do this for you. Remember, I have skin like yours now," he told her. She nodded and Jason surged forward in a single stroke. Xaera cried out in pain for a moment, but her tone shifted towards the end. Pleasure rippled through her as she acclimated to Jason's cock in her quim.

"This... is... by Gaia!" she moaned, writhing on the bed.

"Oh, we're just getting started," Jason smiled as he slid out of her, then back in, stretching her out. The repeated stimulation was setting the woman's nerves off and she whimpered in joy at the feeling. Xaera looked down to see Jason's dick filling her, before backing out to fill her again. Now she understood why humans loved performing this activity so much!

Phalmina sat in an armchair nearby, watching Jason fuck the woman beneath him. Her fingers dipped in and out of her sopping pussy, building the heat in her loins. Though this was unexpected, it was turning out to be a most entertaining night! Watching Jason fuck Xaera was just as big a turn on as watching him take Emalia.

Phalmina had no idea if there was a word for a woman who liked to watch her lover fuck another woman. If such a word didn't exist, then she'd have to invent one! Watching his cock slide in and out of Xaera's tight hole made her hotter that she thought possible! She kept stroking her inner depths, seeking her release, knowing that it would arrive soon.

Jason kept going to town on Xaera, speeding up to the point where he was slamming his cock into her, balls deep. Xaera took it all like a champ and growled for more! Jason was more than happy to oblige, giving it to her as hard as he could. She at first was hesitant to move with Jason, afraid she was going to hurt him. But she remembered that he had the Stoneskin spell on him and became as vocal as she wanted to.

"Oh yes! Fuck me with that dick, Jason! Fill me with it!" she growled.

"You want it hard, don't you my little troll whore? Want this dick so bad that you can't walk after?" he growled back.

"Yes! Give me that thick dick of yours! Make me your whore!" she screamed.

"If you want to be a whore, then you have to scream like one. I think this should do the trick," he told her. A second later, Jason stopped as he grabbed one of her legs and lifted it up, pressing her knee to her chest. He resumed his pace, hammering his tool into her frothy quim.

"Oh, sweeettt... GaaaiiiiiiaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Xaera screamed as she came again, her cunt gripping Jason's cock like a silken vise.

Jason would've kept going, if he could, but Xaera's cunt had his dick in a deathgrip, refusing to relinquish it. Jason clenched his teeth and held her tightly, trying desperately not to blow. Her pussy muscles rippled, sending shockwaves of pleasure through him, sending him dangerously close to the edge. She was like this for minutes on end, before her insides backed off, letting him pull out.

"You didn't come yet?" Xaera wondered in a cutesy voice.

"Oh, I will cum, don't you worry about that. But I want to do it in a way that has you begging for me to fill you," Jason grinned, the timbre of his voice deepening. Xaera shuddered, curious about what he had in mind as she came down from her high. Jason then flipped her over to her belly, before he took hold of her hips, lifting them in the air.

"Oooooo! Taking her from behind?!? I approve!" Phalmina said as she continued to frig herself, watching the new lovers set themselves up.

"I have a better idea," Jason said as he turned around. Both women were about to ask what he was doing, when he turned Xaera around with him, so they were both watching Phalmina rub herself.

"You want to watch me?" the fairy woman asked, her eyes going wide in excitement.

"Oh yes! I want to see that look on your face, when you watch me fill this little troll with my cum," Jason taunted.

"Ngh! Don't tease me!" Phalmina groaned.

"I'm done teasing. Now it's time to give this girl what she wants," the redheaded man said, while drawing Xaera in for a kiss.

He pushed his cock back between her slick nether lips, making her moan lustfully. As she was slick with her juices and vibrating like a battery-powered toy, Jason encountered little resistance as he gave her his dick. Once he was balls deep, he threw all caution to the wind and just started fucking her as hard as he could.

"Oh, sweet Gaia! You're making her cum again!" Phalmina moaned as she watched Xaera's face screw up in bliss.

"I'm not done with her yet. I'm going to make her scream my name before the night is out!" he growled as he vigorously plowed into the troll woman.

Xaera was riding a perpetual orgasmic high that kept her in this state of carnal bliss. Not only that, but she could feel her insides writhing as a massive orgasm was building. It gained momentum, picking up power with each thrust. Xaera's breath hitched as she could feel it drawing nearer and she wanted to burst!

Jason growled and grunted as he plowed into Xaera, his cock spreading her open to him, giving him what he wanted. His balls were boiling, and he wanted to unleash every drop of his seed into the exotic woman in his hands. He wanted to mark her as hers, to claim her as he did Amy, but he reined himself in check. He was nearing his release as he continued to pound the woman beneath him.

Phalmina was looking up at the rutting couple, her fingers moving in a blur to satiate her desires. She was nearing her peak and this would be one that would leave her deliriously happy and sated. She pinched one of her nipples, tweaking it just so, sending a bolt of pleasure to her loins, driving her ever closer.

"Jason... please... I need to cum!" Xaera begged.

"You want to cum, my little slut?" he growled.

"Yes... make me... cum," she screamed, teetering on the brink of exploding.

"Cum with me, XaaaeerrrRRAAAAA!" he howled as his seed painted her inner walls, his hips mashing into hers violently.