Gaia's Champion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The constant pressure her cunt was putting his cock under, forced his dick to burst, filling her as he did Xaera. He threw his head back and screamed, his balls unloading his milky seed into his fairy lover. Phalmina's wings slowly stopped buzzing, and she came back down, landing gently on the sofa. Her entire body heaved, sucking in each breath of sweet oxygen to replenish her stamina.

Phalmina's cunt finally relinquished her prize, letting Jason's still hard dick slide out of her as he recovered. The magic within him was slowing down and would keep him going, but Jason could feel that relief was close. He just needed to cum one more time. He glanced over to his bed and saw that Xaera was playing with herself. Grinning evilly, he scooped up Phalmina and brought her to the bed, laying her gently next to Xaera.

"Are you ready for more Druid cock?" he asked the troll woman, smirking at her sweat covered body.

"Yes! I want it all! Everything you can give me, I want it!" she whispered to him. Hearing this was all Jason needed to have at the woman and have at her, he did! He rubbed her weeping quim, to make sure she was wet enough for him, before he entered her. Though she was a little sore from all the stimulation, Xaera knew that the pain would be more than worth it!

Lying there on her back as Jason plundered her treasure, was bringing Xaera close to another peak. She felt the slight and subtle shift in her base of her skull, letting her know that it was coming. She could feel the delicious way her nerves were being juiced by Jason's thick cock. Xaera then rolled her hips in time to his thrusts, seeking the arrival of her orgasm.

Having a lover like this was beyond anything she could have hoped for or dreamed. Taking her like he needed her, making her feel like a woman that was wanted, was like living in her dream. She leaned up and took Jason's head and neck in her hands and kissed him as they fucked.

Jason's brawny arms wrapped around Xaera, and he pressed his chest into hers. His thrusts became more frantic as he pushed deeper into the woman. Xaera knew that he was close, but so was she and she bit him right on his shoulder, drawing blood. Jason suddenly spasmed and howled, Xaera's teeth inadvertently hitting a nerve that set the man off.

Xaera could feel his cum splashing her insides and she keened as she was so close to reaching it! She almost despaired of being denied, but felt Jason still sliding in and out of her as he kept going. Seconds later, Xaera came, roaring as she had when she attacked him and Phalmina the night before.

The young lovers held onto each other, supporting one another as they rode their respective highs. They stayed that way for several minutes, not wanting to move as the moment was too perfect. Xaera moved first, slithering back to lie on the bed, her breathing finally returning to normal.

Jason fell backwards, but in a controlled manner, being careful not to smack or injure anyone with his limbs. He looked down at his cum covered cock and smiled as it finally was wilting. Jason growled happily as he finally felt sated after making both of his Gaian lovers scream. He blinked and slowly sat up, looking at both smiling women.

"So, what exactly was it that you two hit me with?" Jason asked tiredly as he scratched his head.

"Well... we were both a bit horny after watching Outlander all day so... we... helped you with being ready for us," Xaera admitted.

"I will admit though, I think we... overdid it," Phalmina breathed, as she crawled to a sitting position.

"Being perpetually hard for the last hour or so, and not going limp until I came at least three times? Yeah, I'd say you overdid it. Hell, I don't even think I'm quite done yet," Jason told the women.

"What?"

"Yeah. I mean, hello?" the redheaded man said, while pointing to his half mast dick.

"Well, I don't think we should waste that at all. What do you think, Xaera?" Phalmina asked her friend.

"I think... that you should go next. Pussy is... too sore now..." the troll woman whined gratefully.

"You'll be ready in no time. Remember, you heal much faster than humans do, so when you're ready, feel free to join me," Phalmina told her as she bent over, taking Jason's dick into her mouth. She hummed delightedly as she cleaned Jason's dick off from his seed and Xaera's essence. It was a mix that Phalmina found heady and delicious and she gobbled up each drop.

Phalmina kept sucking, giving her Druid lover a good cleaning and a blow job, making him ready for her. Though she had just endured an earthshaking orgasm that had her flying, literally, Phalmina was ready for more. Though she didn't heal as quick as Xaera would, she could still be up for taking more cock than any average human woman.

She smiled as her mouth popped off, looking at her handiwork with pride. Jason's dick was steely and solid, ready to plunder her once more. She would have hopped on right away, but there was a knocking sound that sounded through the apartment. Her head snapped up, and she heard it again, wondering where it was coming from.

"That's my door. Probably that snide bitch Tabitha ready to bite my head off over making so much noise. Just a moment ladies," Jason told them softly before heading to the door.

Jason walked to the door and peered through the peephole and saw something he did not expect! It wasn't Tabitha from the floor above him, but it was both Amy and Elizabeth, waiting on the other side of the door! The knocking sounded again, which startled Jason and made him jump.

"Hello? Jason?"

******************************

And that is where this chapter will end! I know, I know, I'm an evil bastard, but damn I'm fun! LOL! With this now happening, expect a few things to be changing quickly. Both the dynamic in Jason's relationships and how things will develop for our favorite Druid!

Also, many other things are afoot, as Amy's father and brother close in on them. On top of these other men who are hunting them at her father's behest. What role will they play in the coming chapters? Who are they really? What power do they speak of and how do they wield it? Those answers and more will be coming in the following chapters, which will be dropping in the coming months.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I do hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!