Gaia's Champion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth smiled and nodded, lowering her defenses, allowing the magic into her. She was more than happy to offer herself like this and she knew in heart, that she was a Gaian. She had tried religions of various sorts, but they all seemed off to her. Like they were false or just... off, like they were hiding some type of truth.

She felt a small piece of herself break away from her and saw it fly away from her, to join the magic in the center. It was purple in color, which she thought of as odd, but was further amazed, when she witnessed hers and Amy's magic divide into four. From there, the magic then moved, settling into everyone else who was not her. Amy's did the same, but only divided into three, as Jason was already bound to her.

Phalmina and Xaera also had small snippets of themselves come out of them, as did Jason. Mina's magic was green, but of an emerald color, whereas Jason's was a deeper, forest green. Xaera's magic was the color of the sun, bright yellow and beautiful to behold. The magics settled into everyone else, each one of them feeling the strength and bond of the magic, as it strengthened their souls.

The chanting slowed and eventually stopped, and the magical runes and energies soon faded. Every one of them could feel different, almost like it was that they could feel and understand something more about everyone there. Understanding flooded into each one of them, as they now had some inkling of how the others were built.

"This is just... holy... wow!" Elizabeth said, feeling a sense of contentment and rapture.

"I could say the same! Jason, I... thank you!" Mina gushed as she crawled over to him, kissing him again.

"I'm just..." Amy said with wide eyed amazement, looking to Xaera, who smiled and blushed prettily.

"There is one last component to the spell, to ensure that it takes root within all of us," Phalmina stated.

"Which is?"

In answer to Elizabeth's question, Phalmina flitted over and sat on Elizabeth's lap, giving her a knowing look. The human woman blushed, her face going red, but Mina took her by the chin and drew her up for a kiss. Warmth and desire flooded into Elizabeth as she felt the rise and need for more than just a kiss. Phalmina accepted what Elizabeth was willing to give and more but broke apart before they could go further than a kiss.

"I once viewed you as a threat to Jason, as I feared you might try to sway him for your own ends. I now see that it was wrong of me to think so and now, I want to experience you, as he has," Mina said as her own need bled through to her voice.

Elizabeth squeed in delight and kissed Mina again, who responded in kind. Mina then felt featherlight kisses on her wings, which shocked, but delighted her. She broke away from Elizabeth and saw that it was Amy kissing her wings. Amy then looked up in question, her eyebrows raised and Phalmina nodded. Giggling, Amy then proceeded to not only kiss Mina's wings, but to lick them as well.

This new stimulation was enough to cause Mina to yip and coo in delight as her wings were caressed in such a primal way. The human women pawed, caressed, nipped and squeezed the fairy woman's flesh, causing her to yelp in pleasure. Mina looked down at their attire and tsked, thinking they were overdressed. Both Amy and Elizabeth made quick work of their jackets and sweatpants, exposing what they wore underneath.

Amy wore a black satin bustier, with a matching thong and leggings, which were held up by a garter belt. Elizabeth wore a sheer purple teddy nightie, also with a matching purple thong. Mina's eyes nearly fell out of her head as she drank in the sight of the human women. Her jaw fell open, as did Jason and Xaera's who watched the women with lust in their eyes.

"Where did you get that?" Phalmina breathed.

"Oh, you like it?" Elizabeth replied in a cutesy voice.

"Very much! I like how it emphasizes everything about you and how it is... alluring, almost like a trap," Phalmina breathed.

"It is a very inviting one, isn't it?" Amy breathed into her ear. Mina shivered in bliss as she felt very much ready to have both of these human women. She turned and kissed Amy, her hands going to Amy's tits and cunt, which Mina was stroking and caressing, making the woman whimper.

As the three women went to town on each other, Jason and Xaera kissed and felt each other, their hands roaming on the other's body. She looked at him and he smiled, leaning down to kiss her, knowing that she needed this, that she needed him. Xaera met him halfway, her tongue tasting his mouth as it opened. She drew him into her, needing to feel his warm, masculine body against her feminine one.

"Someone is eager tonight," he chuckled.

"You've given me a great gift Jason, one which I will happy spending the rest of my life repaying to you," Xaera said to him.

"As long as you know and understand that there are other women who need me, I will be more than happy giving you what you wish," he said to her. Xaera nodded, accepting that fact, as she was more than happy to take whatever this man was offering. He kept kissing her, but slowly worked his way down to her leaky pussy, her lower lips puffy and in need of his attention.

"Jason, you don't..." Xaera started, but she was cut off as she felt the lightning bolt of pleasure flow through her.

"I enjoy doing this for you," he said between licking her cunt lips. "Besides, I always get harder than steel watching a woman enjoy herself as you are." Xaera giggled at this before it was replaced with another moan as he licked her outer lips.

She gripped the bed and held on, knowing just how explosive her orgasms could get. Xaera did everything she could to keep herself in check, as she didn't want to accidentally hurt him. She knew that the stoneskin spell on Jason had worn off and he was a squishy human again. So, she forced herself to keep her legs apart, despite how badly she wanted to close them, forcing Jason's head deeper into her quim.

Jason kept licking, keeping his whole mouth overtop her lips as his tongue dipped, shifted and teased her inner core. Xaera could feel the familiar rise of a peak within her, as Jason's tongue delved deeper into the woman. Her head thrashed back and forth and she mewled like a newborn kitten as Xaera's mind raced to her orgasm. She could feel it climbing higher and higher, bringing her that much closer to the plunge that waited.

Jason could tell that she was getting near and her could see her quivering legs, dearly wanting to snap shut on his head. He could tell that she wanted to move, but she held herself back and he smiled, thankful for the woman's restraint. As he kept eating her out, he could feel the sensitive bud of her clit surface. Jason knew that she was almost there and saw no reason to prolong her suffering and licked that super sensitive nub.

Xaera's mewling exploded into a full on scream, her voice calling out to whatever gods she believed in. Jason then moved his head and moved to his knees and inserted his middle and ring finger into Xaera's clenching tunnel. Xaera's eyes widened further as he pushed the fingers deep into her and curled them, drawing her orgasm out.

"He's good, isn't he?" Amy asked just next to them. Xaera's head lolled and she made a barely coherent nod as she spasmed and smiled like she was high.

Amy giggled and returned to molesting Phalmina, who was enjoying both hers and Elizabeth's attentions. Amy was kissing Mina and folding her breasts, occasionally sucking on them, while Elizabeth ate her out. Phalmina was squirming and writhing in ways that told her lovers that she was on edge and nearing her own peak.

Her hands were busy with Amy's bustier clad breasts, while she tried to keep from crying out at the constant stimulation. Amy bent her arms behind her back, undoing the bustier, letting her tits spring free. Mina smiled and licked her lips, before attacking Amy like she was starved of all affection. Amy groaned in pleasure, wanting and needing to be touched like this, stroking Mina's hair as she latched onto her.

Elizabeth was licking and sucking Mina's dripping quim, doing her best to make the fairy squeal. She could feel the woman trembling beneath her touch, almost vibrating she was so close. Elizabeth smiled and slowly lubed up a finger with Mina's juices, which had Mina break away from kissing Amy, crying out. Elizabeth then lined up the coated finger and pushed it into Mina's depths.

Phalmina whined for a few seconds before shouting out as she came, the finger inside of her pushing her right over the edge. Amy held her from behind, so she didn't topple or smack her as her limbs flailed. Elizabeth sat up, licking her lips as she watched the fairy come, grinning all the while.

"Where did you... learn to... do that?!?" Phalmina wheezed, trying to catch her breath.

"I have licked my share of pussy you know, being that I prefer the company of women. Thank you though! I am always glad to know that I made my partner... happy," Elizabeth grinned.

"I'd say that it's your turn now Liz," Amy told her.

Elizabeth was about to protest but was silenced by Mina's mouth suddenly on hers. The fairy woman kissed her fervently, drawing a sensual moan from the woman. The moans only increased in pitch and tempo, as Amy's hands slithered beneath her teddy and found her heavy breasts. Elizabeth's breasts were super sensitive, a fact that Amy exploited as she hiked the teddy up, kissing them.

Elizabeth could feel herself getting even more turned on, as the kisses rained down on her nipples. She huffed and whined, wanting more but was in no place to do anything. Amy was the one setting the pace and there was nothing she could do about it. The heat coming off Elizabeth was enough to cook an egg and Amy was enjoying making her this hot.

More kisses came, but they trailed downwards, going to her lover's thong clad womanhood. Elizabeth was leaking enough that she had already stained her panties, which left Amy smiling. Seeing little point in teasing her further, Amy shifted the fabric aside and started licking the woman. Elizabeth crooned in delight as she finally was receiving some pleasure from woman who had been torturing her seconds before.

Phalmina kept kissing and fondling Elizabeth, making sure she stayed near her boiling point. The human woman beneath her writhed and moaned at the constant stimulation, wanting more and more. Mina was all too happy to give it and kept giving her what she wanted. She chanced a glance over at Jason and Xaera and was incredibly turned on at what she was witnessing.

Jason was busy reaming Xaera from behind, making the troll woman pant and squeal in ecstasy. He wasn't being gentle with her either, using his full Gaian strength behind each thrust. If it had been a normal human woman, Jason would have risked seriously hurting the woman. Because it was Xaera, she could take such a pounding and easily want more.

Xaera was moving with Jason, her hips slamming into Jason with each thrust. This just made the man hammer her even harder, making her breasts jolt and jiggle fiercely. Jason kept on like this, wanting to hear the troll woman scream his name before he let her go. He didn't have long though, as he could feel the pressure build up in his loins, needing to be released.

"Xaera... I'm going to..." he stuttered.

"Me... too! Give it... to me!" she howled as she came.

Jason could hold back no longer and emptied his balls into the woman beneath him. His pearly essence filled her, his cock shooting multiple times, until he was nearly dry. Jason fell back and bomfed on the mattress, his chest heaving like an old bellows. Xaera too, was nearly wiped, as the orgasm had her black out for a few seconds, before she regained her mind.

Mina brought her attention back to Elizabeth, helping Amy with making the woman cum. Elizabeth was teetering on the very brink of going over the edge, Amy having made good use of her finger, lips and tongue. The woman was leaking heavily and with the right stimulation, she would explode into bliss. Phalmina then got an idea in her head and whispered it into Elizabeth's ear.

"Do you want to watch Jason fuck me?" she asked.

Elizabeth's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she lost it. She screamed like dying animal, her voice going hoarse from it. Her pussy gushed, drenching Amy's face, but Amy didn't mind. She just sat up and smiled as she watched her lover squirm and squeal in carnal bliss.

"Feeling happy Liz?" Amy grinned as she wiped her face.

"Hhuuunnnh!" Elizabeth ground out as she caught her breath. Amy giggled as she watched her friend ride out her high. She shot a glance over to Mina, who was busy walking over to Jason. She knelt by the man and took his dick in hand, which caused Jason's head to shoot up.

"Holy shit! He's still hard?" Amy blurted out.

"Xaera and I hit him with bolts of energy that... drove him bonkers. So, he needs to be... attended to," Mina said, as she straddled the man, guiding his dick into her quim.

"Liz, you might want to watch this!" Amy told her friend. Elizabeth rolled her head to the side, so she could see Mina and Jason as they started fucking. Phalmina's wings were a blur as she rode the Druid, her wings helping her stay aloft.

"That's fucking hot!" Elizabeth mumbled as she watched. Amy agreed and Xaera did as well, as she had recovered enough to watch too. The three women's focus was now glued to the pair that were going at it like rabbits in heat. Mina's ass was working hard, flexing constantly as she rode Jason's dick.

"Just... couldn't help yourself... could you?" Jason breathed as Mina bounced up and down on him.

"What woman... wouldn't?" she asked him as she smiled.

Jason couldn't argue that and felt his balls churn yet again. Though he had just flooded Xaera with his seed, the spell the Gaians hit him with had restored his ardor almost instantly. Though he could feel the magic coming to its end, he kept going, wanting to make this good for Mina. He could feel her inner walls fluttering and knew that she was nearing her peak.

It hit suddenly and without warning, hammering the poor fairy with all the strength of a gale force hurricane. Phalmina didn't scream, because she barely had the capacity to speak. She sucked in as much air as she could, moaning as she breathed. Jason grunted and groaned, emptying his balls for the final time that day and was finally, zonked out of his mind.

The women who were watching, also saw the magic take root within Phalmina, as it had with the rest of them. The magic wavered at first, but now that they had all been intimate together, it held fast. They were all linked together, each one of them now a part of each other. As Jason and Mina came apart, the other three women crowded around and snuggled with them, each one satisfied.

"So, any ideas how all of... this, is going to work?" Elizabeth asked, breaking the ice after a while.

"What do you mean Liz?" Amy asked, craning her neck to get a better look at her.

"Well, I mean, it's obvious that Jason and Mina are still going to be a thing. You and I are a thing, but... going back and forth? With Xaera too? I guess that I'm just trying to sort it all out in my head," she replied.

"Don't worry yourself so much Liz. We'll figure it out as we go along. Sure, there will be some of us who will be with others more, but that's the beauty of what we are now. We are linked in ways that most people could only imagine, much less dream of," Jason stated.

"How do you mean?" she asked.

"I think he means something like this," Phalmina said as she started thinking about other things she'd like to do to her. Elizabeth had a confused look on her face, until she suddenly started blushing fiercely.

"Oh my... wow!!!" Elizabeth stuttered.

"What just happened?" Jason asked.

"The bonding that we underwent was a lot deeper than you think. Our minds are now linked in such a way where what we think can be felt by the others," Phalmina explained.

"Are you saying that we can feel what everyone else is feeling?" Amy asked, awed by the concept.

"Only if you are both close enough and the emotion is strong enough. If you're thinking about someone specifically, if you set your focus, then the person in question will know what you are thinking," Mina stated. "Like I just did with Liz."

"What did you send her to make her blush like that?" Jason wondered.

"Oh, just an image of her being dominated by myself, Emalia and Daelina," Mina tried to say without smirking.

"Just when I thought I knew how depraved you were, you go and show me that I know nothing," Jason chuckled. Phalmina grinned as she kissed his nose and cuddled with Jason some more.

"Mina?"

"Yes, Xaera?" Mina replied.

"Do you think... I could get... dominated? If it is what I think it is?" the troll woman asked. Mina smiled and closed her eyes, sending her what she'd sent Elizabeth. Xaera then smiled and blushed at the same time as she saw what the fairy woman had in mind, in her mind's eye. Turning a deep shade of cobalt, she drew the fairy into a tonsil knocking kiss that Mina was more than happy to return.

"As much as I love watching sapphic displays of affection, we really should head back to the park. It's dusk out now, so Xaera should be OK to head on outside," Jason said as he got up.

"You're no fun," Mina said as she stuck her tongue out at him. "But you are right. We should get back and activate that portal stone."

"Portal stone? You mean, those things are real??" Elizabeth asked excitedly.

"You know of such stones?!?" Phalmina asked, surprised at Elizabeth's knowledge.

"Only from certain video games, but I'm sure the concept is the same. Is it the same?" she wondered.

"If you mean traveling from one place to the other in the blink of an eye, then yes, it is the same," Jason said to her.

"Awesome! When are we going? That is, if we can come along?" she asked excitedly, gesturing to Amy and herself.

"Well, first we should all get big again, then get some clothes on," Jason said. "And yes, I see no reason why you shouldn't come with."

Phalmina worked the spell to grow them all to human size, with Jason assisting her. Soon, they all got cleaned up, making extensive use of Jason's shower. It wouldn't do for the five of them to go out in public, reeking of sex. Mina grumped at this, on having play by human rules, but she went along with it, as she was in a human city. The girls hopped back into their clothes, while Mina made use of the clothing she'd 'borrowed'.

"What about Xaera? How will she move about without any clothes? She also stands out you know. How are we going to keep people from looking at her?" Amy wondered.

"I can stick to the shadows. It's not a big deal," Xaera stated.

"No, that will not do. You and I are close in the matters of height and frame, so you can borrow some of my clothes," Jason said. he then went over to his closet and rummaged around, until he found what he was looking for. He came back with a pair of baggy khaki pants, a long sleeved black stretch shirt and baseball cap.

"I know it's not much, but it will do, until we get you some proper clothes for you," Jason said. Xaera was grateful and slipped into the clothing, with some help and direction from the girls. Once she was attired, she could almost pass for a human woman, except for the blue skin that she had. Her tusks, while small, were noticeable and she was made aware of this.

"I can tuck them away behind my lips," she said.

"I don't think you'll really have to. There a lot of people who do weird things these days, trying to look different and stand out. I have a few ideas on what you can say if anyone asks you any questions," Elizabeth told her.

The ladies put their heads together as Jason climbed into his clothes and gathered his wallet and keys. He looked at the three days worth of stubble on his face and grimaced, thinking he should take it off. He was rubbing it when Mina came up behind, threading her fingers through it.