Gaia's Champion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Jason, do you have anything that Xaera could borrow? She's much closer to your size, so..." Amy started.

"I should have a few things lying around. Xaera, would you mind coming here, see if there's anything you like?" Jason asked.

The troll woman shuffled forward as Jason approached his closet and opened the door, showing her what he had. Jason wasn't a clothes horse by any means, but he did have a fair amount sitting in his closet. He fished out a few items and laid them on the bed for Xaera to look at.

She eyed a few items, while the ladies present cobbled together a decent outfit for her. They selected a pair of khaki shorts, a white undershirt, and an olive button-up shirt to go over it. Xaera looked it all over and was amazed at how well it fit her! She stared at herself in the mirror and smiled at what she looked like!

"Wow! I look... human!" she said with great surprise.

"Well, that was kind of the point of the spell, wasn't it?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, but I didn't expect it to look so... real!!" Xaera gushed, amazed at her new look. Even though it was temporary, she would enjoy the day that she had out in the sun.

"I hate to interrupt the moment, but as the old saying goes, daylight is burning. Let's head on out and run our errands!" Jason reminded them.

Both human women facepalmed, which the Gaians found adorable. They all got dressed and left the apartment, with Jason locking up behind himself. The women piled into Elizabeth's car and were on their way to do some shopping, as Jason ran to catch the bus to Ante's Deli. He overheard them saying something about stopping by Elizabeth's house, so they could get a proper change of clothes, before they went shopping.

Jason shook his head as the bus arrived, and he boarded it. He kept his Gaian senses active as he got on and finding nothing malicious or out of the ordinary; he took a seat. The bus had been moving along for about five minutes when his senses triggered and caught something... off. He could tell that the warning sense didn't come from any of the bus passengers, so he peered outside of the windows, looking for the source.

His senses came to rest on a nearby car, a black Mercedes to be exact. The feeling he picked up from it was... wrong, somehow. Jason then focused his mind and energies on the car, but before he could get a proper look into it, the car took an exit and peeled away from the bus.

The sense of wrong he picked up from this vehicle was... troublesome, to say the least. Jason would have to discuss this with Phalmina, and soon. If there were people who had that level of wrong to them, that he could sense, it was worth investigating. He made sure to ask the fairy about it when he saw her at the barbecue that night.

Jason then put the thought of it out of his mind as the stop by Ante's Deli came up. He disembarked from the bus and walked another five minutes from the stop before he came to it. He remembered coming here quite a few times, when the deli's original owner, Miro, was still alive.

That had been before the cancer that nested in his lungs, putting him in the hospital. Miro had fought hard against it, but in the end, the affliction had its way with him. He left the deli to his son, Ante, who was more than happy to carry on his dad's business. Jason walked inside and looked around, seeing that there was only one person behind the counter.

"Hello there! May I help you?" the Slavic man behind the counter asked.

"Hi there. I'm looking to purchase some cuts of meat for a barbecue I'm having. Is Ante here by chance?" Jason wondered.

"Ante? Yeah, he's in the back, just finishing up with some sausage that he's grinding up. Might I ask who's wanting to speak to him?" the man asked with a slight air of suspicion.

"Jason. Jason Bjornsson. We're old friends," Jason answered.

They were indeed friends back in high school, but they hadn't touched base in months. After his dad died, Ante had his hands full running the deli. There was also the fact that he was going to be a dad himself, or already was by then. The man nodded slightly, before disappearing to get Ante.

Jason heard a huff and looked about, before finding the source of the noise. It was Miro's old dog, Brutus, who was lying there by the entry point of the counter. He wasn't doing much, just minding his own business as people went about theirs. Jason could tell that the dog was bored out of his mind and grumpy to boot.

"Hey there Brutus. What's wrong?" Jason asked the dog, kneeling slowly and carefully extending his hand. He picked up a set of images and smiled sadly, knowing what the old grump was upset about.

"You really must miss Miro. He spent a lot of time with you, didn't he?" Jason queried. Brutus huffed in acknowledgement before his head snapped up, wondering how this human could understand him.

"Well, that's a bit of a tale to tell, but long story short, I've become a Druid. So, understanding animals, knowing what's going on outside the human world, I'm in tune with that," Jason explained. Brutus then bounded to his feet and licked Jason's hand, showing him that he was welcome here.

"Ante not showing you the love that you need?" Jason continued. Brutus imparted another message to him, this one conveying how Ante has been preoccupied with both the shop and his new baby, from his wife, Cata.

"Well, I can't blame the guy for being too exhausted to take you out to play. Miro had the time because he had Ante, the deli, and you. Maybe you need to be a bit pushier about letting him know?" he suggested. Brutus then imparted the message bout being lethargic since Miro died. Jason stroked his head, then scratched his ears, which set Brutus' tail wagging.

"Jason? How the hell did you get Brutus to take scratches like that? He's been a solid grump for a while now!" Ante said as he walked into the store from the back.

"I think the old boy just wanted some attention. Going by how lazy he looked, he hasn't really been getting any of that from anyone," Jason quipped.

"Well, it hasn't been easy, running this shop and keeping it afloat like my dad did. That and being a family man, it's a full-time job," Ante replied, his face showing his chagrin.

"Maybe take Brutus out now and then. I'm sure he'd be much better about stuff if you took some time out for him," Jason finished. Brutus barked in agreement, which startled Ante, but made him smirk.

"Sounds like you've got Brutus' ear on that. What do you say, Brutus? Want to head off for a walk after we close for the day?" Ante asked the dog. Brutus barked happily and sat down, wagging his tail.

"Well, I guess that settles that. Anyway, Vadim told me you were here looking for some meat. What kind of meat were you looking for?" Ante wondered.

"Well, I am looking for some good cuts for a barbecue today and was wondering if you had anything good," Jason asked.

"A barbecue? You know, I have just the thing!" Ante smirked as he moved around behind the counter.

******************************

The girls were busy in the mall, first in the Wal-Mart, then in the Old Navy store, selecting outfits for Phalmina and Xaera. Both women were stunned at their new friends' generosity, but thankful for it all the same. In light of this, Phalmina was re-evaluating how she treated human women, especially these two.

Already they had picked up three dresses, several shirts, pants and skirts for both women. This alone was more than enough to blend in and pass as human among those living in this city. Though it was a little costly, Phalmina used her Gaian allure to... encourage... the cashiers to give them a discount. Amy and Elizabeth were a little perturbed by this, but when it came to clothing discounts, they weren't going to complain.

"Seriously, I need to bring you along when I go clothes shopping!" Elizabeth smirked. "Would save me a bundle on new clothes that I want to get!"

"Well, consider me your new shopping buddy!" Phalmina said while batting her eyes playfully.

The move had Elizabeth giggle, and blush, while Amy and Xaera looked on. Xaera was just as awestruck as Phalmina was with the immensity of the mall and everything that fit in it. They had walked out of the Old Navy, fists full of bags containing their purchases. They then adjourned to the food court to get a little something to eat. Xaera had to visibly restrain herself at the variety of scents that emanated from it.

After some deliberation, they all decided on A&W for lunch and Amy went and bought them Cinnabon for after. While they all ate, both Phalmina and Xaera moaned with each bite, never having had food like this before. Xaera especially was enjoying the sight, sound and smell of all the food around them.

Having spent decades scrounging what she could find from nature and garbage bins, eating proper meals again was a welcome change. More than once, her feral instincts threatened to take over and head for the nearest garbage bin to go pulling out and eating all the wasted food. With some coaching and warnings about her cover being blown, Xaera kept her seat and ate her food.

She especially enjoyed the Cinnabon, smacking her lips in delight at the taste of it. She polished it off without missing a beat while the other three barely finished half of theirs. She eyed the pastries hungrily, her stomach growling slightly.

"Were you going to finish that?" Xaera asked cutely.

"Just take it! Gaia knows your metabolism will probably burn it off anyway," Amy said, pushing her plate to Xaera. The other two did the same, knowing that Xaera would polish them off. After she did so, the quartet stood up and left the food court, continuing their shopping spree.

As they meandered along, the Gaian women checking out the various stores that interested them. One store in particular had Phalmina rooted to the spot as she peered into it. It was the new Victoria's Secret store, which had opened only a few months ago. Elizabeth chuckled as Amy joined Phalmina to take a gander at what they had.

"These sexy little nothings catch your eye?" Amy teased.

"Do you think... Jason would appreciate these... things if I were to wear them?" the fairy woman asked nervously.

"Any red-blooded man would, as long as you know his orientation," she said.

"Orientation?" Phalmina asked.

"Whether he likes women, men or both," Amy explained, and Phalmina made a comical 'Oh!' face. The fairy then walked in, taking in the various items she could wear, with many kinky thoughts running through her mind.

"You know, it's obvious that you love him," Elizabeth pointed out, putting Phalmina on the spot.

"Uh... what... how?" Phalmina sputtered.

"Any woman who is serious about her man and wowing him to where she knocks his socks off, is clearly in love with him," Elizabeth stated. The other women nodded and could read the fairy's face plain as day.

"Yes, I do love him," Phalmina confessed.

"I suppose it's not hard, with his rugged good looks, charm and chiseled physique. I could see any woman falling for that man," Amy giggled as they browsed the racks.

"It wasn't that! Well, not only that," the fairy admitted.

"Really? What was it that drew you to him?" Elizabeth asked curiously.

"It was... his sense of self and of being. How he knows who he is, in his head and heart. His great and sensitive spirit, his kindness and just... Jason being... Jason," Phalmina confessed.

"Sounds like it is something that affected you deeply," Xaera said as she looked at several pairs of thongs, her eyes popping out of her head.

"It does go deep. It was almost like... his spirit sang to me, along with his magic and self. It was as though he... brought me to life, just being near him. After everything happened, before... the retreat into the Final Sleep, I had lost the capacity to love. Somehow, that man reawakened it and I refuse to let him go or let anyone steal him from me," the fairy woman stated seriously.

"I'm pretty sure I speak for all of us when I say that no one here wants to take him from you. I mean sure, we've all had him at some point, but that doesn't mean that we want him the same way that you do," Amy told her friend.

"Thank you!" Phalmina replied, smiling.

"That doesn't mean that we all wouldn't want our own little taste of him now and again. But because you have claimed the man, we'll defer to you on how things go down," Amy finished.

"I appreciate that and honestly, watching him go to work on any of you is... so hot!" Phalmina said while flushing slightly as she fanned herself.

"So, you'll be fair about time spent with him then?" Elizabeth asked with a raised eyebrow.

"As fair as I can be. I admit that I can be a bit... what were the words you humans used? Clingy?" Phalmina asked.

"That's the word. Meaning that you hold on to something or someone with a zealous fervor, refusing to allow anything or anyone to get near them," Amy explained.

"I can be like that, I'll admit, but men like him are rare!" the fairy woman told them as they looked at bodices, some of them catching even Elizabeth's eye.

"Well, as long as we all get along and can agree to time shared with him, I see no reason why we can't continue on as we have," Xaera stated.

"Now, how about we focus on finding something that will make you two wow Jason to where he will become putty in our hands?" Amy snickered. With that, the quartet of women looked more seriously at the lingerie there, intent on finding an outfit for both Xaera and Phalmina that would drive Jason mad with lust and desire.

******************************

Jason climbed off the bus with his hands full, laden with bags full of meat from Ante's. He spared no expense, picking up pork chops, steaks, burger meat, kebab meat, and several racks of ribs. He walked over to Elizabeth's home, ready to get what he had seasoned and ready for the grill. Coming to the house, he walked up the garden path and stepped inside, before closing the door behind him.

"Hello! Ladies? I brought the bacon!" he called out.

"Back here!" came a feminine reply.

Jason walked into the kitchen and placed the meat on the counter, before passing through it and into the backyard. He hadn't been back here yet, and though it was in good shape, it needed a bit of love. The backyard was nicely trimmed, and flowers had been planted, but there were some weeds still poking through. He was sure that Elizabeth would tend to those when she got around to it.

"You're back before the girls would be. I guess they're busy with their new friends," Eva said next to Jason.

He jumped slightly before turning to regard the woman. She had ditched the housewife attire for something more weather appropriate. Eva was wearing a white camisole, with a pair of black stretch shorts, lounging on a sun chair, taking in the sun's rays. Jason couldn't help but get an eyeful of the woman's curves. She was blissfully easy on the eyes, a fact that parts of his anatomy were well aware of.

"I figured as much," he chuckled. "I take it they told you about the barbecue?"

"Mmm! They did! I think it's a great idea! A way to shake away the old and start up the new! Wouldn't you agree?" she asked.

"Indeed! I've brought the meat, so we can season it and get it ready for when the girls arrive," Jason told her.

"We should get a start then!" Eva stated, popping to her feet and walking past Jason to go inside. Jason was on her heels and he found her in the kitchen, staring at the bags.

"What is it?"

"That's... a lot of meat! Are you expecting us to eat all of this?" she asked him.

"Well, I did invite a friend and this new girl he's been seeing. So, I made sure to pick up enough to feed everyone," Jason told her.

"I'd say this is more than enough! The sooner we get started, the sooner we can relax," she told him.

Nodding, Jason helped her unpackage everything and got to work. Eva, being a housewife for nearly two decades, knew how to prep and season food properly. Jason helped her out where he could and offered some ideas of his own with a spice rub he put together. Eva took a brief taste of it and was surprised at how flavorful it was.

"Where did you learn this spice rub? It's delicious!" Eva enthused.

"It's something I learned from my dad," he told her, feeling kind of proud.

"Well, your father taught you well!" she preened before she went back to the prep work and seasoning of the meat.

Between the two of them, it took little more than an hour to finish. With the work done they loaded the fridge which was nearly bare, with the food, cleaned up and sat out back, enjoying some relaxation time. Jason was nursing a beer while Eva was enjoying a glass of red wine as they talked. They chatted about various things, before the conversation took an unexpected turn.

"So, I expect my daughter riding you was a lot of fun, wasn't it?" Eva asked, before taking a sip of wine. Jason almost choked on his beer before he swallowed it, catching his breath after.

"Mrs. Marston..." Jason started.

"Please Jason. You don't have to be so formal around me. You can call me Eva," she told him with a grin. "Besides, it's not like I haven't seen you naked, or you me. I just hope that you don't disappoint my daughter when you two are at it."

"To be fair Mrs... Eva, the way she was going on me, I doubt I would ever disappoint her," Jason fired back with a smirk.

"Good boy. Do you remember what was said that night? When we were all fucking each other in the living room?" she questioned.

"Vaguely," Jason replied, having an idea of where this was going.

"Amy said she was all right with you taking me, as you took her. Since no one is home right now, I was wondering if you'd be willing to do me the favor. Besides, it's not every day that I have a handsome, young and virile man all to myself. I want to make the most of it," she purred, staring at Jason with lust hooded eyes.

"Eva, are you sure about that? She said it in the heat of the moment, so she might not have meant it," Jason replied, unsure about giving her what she wanted.

"I know my daughter, young man, and I haven't felt like a proper woman in a long time. I'm asking you, please, make me feel like a woman again," she implored him, standing in front of the young man.

Jason looked up at Eva and saw, though she was horny and a little desperate, that she truly wanted this. She also believed that her daughter was OK with it and wouldn't begrudge her taking some nookie where she could. He did remember hearing Amy say something about that after they were done that night. Maybe Eva was right, and Amy wouldn't mind, and though Phalmina was clingy, he was sure that she'd understand.

Standing up and putting down his beer, Jason took Eva in his arms and drew her to him, his lips seeking hers. The kiss ignited her desire from a gentle glow to a full on bonfire. She put her glass down and seized Jason by his shirt, kissing him back. She then pulled on it, dragging him inside and up the stairs to her room. His heart beat quickly, knowing that before the night was over, he would make this housewife feel like a woman.

Eva quickly lost her shirt, her breasts straining against the bra she wore. Jason's head dove right into her chest, his mouth seeking her flesh. Eva moaned lustfully and kept pulling Jason further into the house, almost dragging him to the stairs. Coming up for air from Eva's rack, Jason put his hands under her ass and lifted her up. Eva squealed at this move approvingly as she leaned in and kissed Jason again.

He growled into her, making his desire for her known, and Eva squirmed in delight at this. She wanted Jason badly and ground her hips against him, letting him know how much she needed this. Climbing up the stairs, the pair walked into Eva's room and Jason let her down. Once his arms were free, he pulled his shirt over his head and let it fall to the floor.