Gaijin Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband comes home to deal with wife's infidelity.
3k words
2.9
103.4k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mohawk08
mohawk08
414 Followers

When I got off the plane on Friday night, guess who was waiting for me...and who wasn't. Well it wasn't Yuko. Instead, there stood the asshole NCO who fucked up my life.

"Hey man, great to see you. How was the training?" he said, extending his hand.

"With all due respect Gunny, fuck you," I replied walking around him. I tried to walk away as quickly as I could without running, but he followed me through the concourse.

He caught up to me at the baggage claim.

"Don't be that way. I came to give you a ride."

"Fuck you."

"Yuko asked me to pick you up. Don't make me let her down."

"Oh yeah, fuck her too."

"I did already." I spun on me heels and put my face right in his. I could have torn him apart, but did everything in my power to maintain my composure.

"You destroyed my marriage. Congratulations. Now, I'm going to destroy your career."

"You aren't going to play the adultery card are you. That's so sad. You know the military is the only place in America that still uses that crap."

"Well in case you hadn't noticed, you wear a uniform asshole."

I picked up my bags and headed for the main entrance to the airport. I hailed a cab.

"She's not at you apartment you know. She's working at the club."

"Do you think I give a shit," I said as I got in the taxi.

When I got to our apartment, it was empty. The asshole was right; she was working for the fat pig. Putting my stuff away, I tried to get my mind off this mess.

Afterward, I sat down to watch TV, looking for something to make me laugh. All I could think about was the situation I was in. What would I say to her when she came home?

The phone rang. It was Yuko.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Of course, I saw the videos. You fucked those guys."

"Oh no. I'm sorry. I am. I was drunk and they, ... they used me like a whore. I'm very sorry, so sorry."

"And now your working in some fucking club, when you knew I didn't want you to."

"I'm sorry. I'll come home."

"I'm so angry and disappointed in you. Maybe I won't be here when you get here."

"I'll come home right now."

After she hung up I waited, and she didn't show up. In fact, I waited for about an hour. Finally, there was a knock at the door. She wouldn't knock; she would use her key. Maybe it was Gunny or the pig.

I picked up a golf club, a driver, and went to the door. I looked through the peephole to see a great looking blonde that I'd seen dancing at the club on one of the videos.

She was wearing a tight little halter top that barely contained an ample chest. The short black dress she wore hardly covered the cheeks of her ass. She had on a pair of extremely tall high heel shoes.

"Who are you?" I said, opening the door.

"Don't be mad at me. I'm Brandy. I'm just the messenger. Can I come in." I let her in and she handed me a note and a videotape.

"Where's my wife?'

"At the club. I don't think Woody gives up that easy."

"Who's Woody."

"Oh yeah. You don't know his name. You know, he didn't like the fat pig remark."

"Well, Woody, or whatever his name is, can go fuck himself. Does he think he can get away with holding my wife?"

"He said you shouldn't do anything to his friend. He said, 'Don't take it out on Gunny if your wife is a slut.' And he gave me this tape to give to you."

She walked toward my entertainment center with the tape in her hand.

"Are you nuts. Do you think I'm going to watch this thing with you?"

"I'm supposed to wait for a response." She put the tape in the video player and pushed the button.

On the screen, I saw Woody talking to a cop in what looked like an office in the club. The cop was actually a deputy sheriff, and he was black. I could hear the heavy beat of music in the background. Woody was telling the deputy about this hot new waitress he was breaking in.

"Bring her in. I want to see this bitch," the he said. Woody left the room.

I looked at Brandy standing by the tape machine. I hadn't seen one of these videos with someone else in the room. I was starting to feel a little sick. My knees kind of buckled under me, and my ass ended up on the far end of the couch. Brandy came over and sat on the other end.

The fat man came back in the picture in a few minutes with my wife in tow. Yuko was dressed just like Brandy, except her hair was tied up in a pair of pig tails. I'd never seen her wear her hair like that.

"Sit down young lady," the deputy said. "You're in a lot of trouble."

Yuko took a seat on a long leather sofa. The black man stood over her.

"Are you a prostitute?"

"What?"

"Are you a whore? Do you take money for sex."

"No. I never did."

"I have your confession on tape." He held up a videotape. "On this video, you admit to being a whore."

This was obviously bullshit. Anyone would know that, unless they weren't raised in the U.S. She doesn't know the American justice system, yet. She will not understand. She'll really think she's going to jail.

"You're under arrest young lady," the cop said. He pulled a pair of handcuffs from his belt. He stood her up, cuffed her behind her back, then read her rights.

"I have to take you to jail. But first I have to make sure you aren't carrying any weapons or drugs. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

In complete contradiction to any police procedure I have ever heard of, he then grabbed the bottom of her halter and flipped it up above her breasts. They fell out and bounced right into his hands.

Grabbing and kneading a tit in each hand, he caused my wife to do a little uncomfortable dance to maintain her balance. After he seemed satisfied her boobs were real, he pushed her down on the sofa again and yanked her legs open.

He grabbed her ankles and pulled them up and out, so her ass was practically hanging off the front of the sofa. Pushing back, he opened her legs about as wide as they would go.

"All right whore. Keep your legs up in the air until I'm done. Do you understand?" Yuko shook her head yes. "No matter what I do, don't close your legs. If you kick me, I'll also charge you with striking an officer. Do you understand?" Again a yes nod.

Grabbing the crotch of her thong, the deputy pulled the undergarment aside revealing that perfect little Japanese pussy and asshole.

"I'm going to check you for drugs now. You didn't fuck anybody tonight did you? I don't want to get a hand full of some other guy's spunk."

"No. I didn't."

With that, he pushed a finger into her pussy and began to slowly work it in and out. He used his thumb to work her clit.

I heard something that pulled my attention from the screen. "That doesn't look like any frisking I ever saw," Brandy said. I looked over at her and she was leaning back on the sofa with her own skirt up over her waste. She was stroking a cute little blonde pussy.

"Fuck, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I always get horny watching porno."

It's not porno you dumb slut, I thought, as I tried to focus on the TV screen again. The camera was now moving getting a tighter shot of my wife's open pussy.

"You sure are wet down here," the black man said. "I can't get my fingers in far enough, but I happen to have a tool I like to use."

I could hear a buzzing noise and guessed what was coming. Sure enough, it came into view, a really nasty looking purple vibrator. It was about nine inches long, with a ribbed shaft that appeared to move and rotate. It also had a shorter attachment that I learned was designed to stimulate the clitoris.

As the deputy inserted the humming tool into Yuko she began to moan softly. Her worked it in and out of her for a while and she began to cum, pushing her ass up to get as much of the fake cock in her as possible.

"What a whore. Even my examination gets her hot."

He stood up and left her with the vibrator working away inside her pussy. She looked like such a slut, panting and moaning as the machine buzzed away.

While this was going on, the deputy removed his clothes. I could now see he wasn't a young man. He left his t-shirt on, and his gut hung down below it. You could make out his sagging chest below the thin material.

When he pulled off his boxers, an already hard cock was hanging in the air between his chunky legs. It wasn't as long as the vibrator, but it was quite thick and shaped like a corkscrew.

The black man dropped to his knees and pulled the vibrator from Yuko's little pussy. He slapped the fat black cock against her open snatch.

"Let's see if this can find those drugs. Spread em wide cunt." He pushed the head into her opening, then grabbed her ankles and pushed. The real cock was much wider than the vibrator and the quick plunge was giving my wife a bit of discomfort. She started to whine that the cock was too big.

"Shut up. You can take it whore." He began to pump he pussy until he had the entire shiny tool worked into her.

I felt a hand on my leg and then travel to my hard cock. I turned my head to see Brandy crawling toward me.

"Can I suck your cock? I'm really hot." I didn't answer, just looked at the screen again and saw my wife rotating her hips, moving her pussy up and down that black cock.

"Fuck me sir," Yuko was now begging. "I love it. I love big cocks."

"All whores do bitch," the deputy said.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing or hearing - even after seeing the other tapes. This was the woman that just promised me she would be home.

Brandy got on her knees between my legs. I looked down as she pulled my shorts down. Her top was gone and her tits looked great. I wanted to reach out and touch them but couldn't make my arms work. She grabbed my cock and engulfed it with her mouth. I leaned back again and began to watch the events on the TV screen once more.

The black man was now pressing his sweating body forward kissing Yuko deeply as he fucked her. His mouth stifled the load moans of pleasure coming from deep in her chest. Her legs were doing a dance in the air as they rocked together on that sofa.

"I told you this bitch loves to fuck," Woody said.

"I love my cunts tight, stupid and horny," the deputy answered back through clenched teeth. He was getting ready to cum. His body jerked violently as he unloaded deep in her pussy. Yuko was moving frantically under him trying to cum with him.

He finished with a bellow and then just kind of stayed there resting on top of her body. Despite the dead weight on top of her, Yuko was rolling her hips try to get some friction on her clit.

"Oh, Oh, Please don't stop," she pleaded. "I need more."

"The bad news is I'm done baby. The good news is I'm not going to arrest you."

"Well, I'm ready for a little piece," Woody said. "But I don't want to put a hole through you, so you got to get up." The fat pig had already removed his pants.

When the deputy got out of the way, Woody jerked Yuko up by her hair pushing her down on her ass.

"Did you like that black cock baby?"

"Yes."

"How about this one?" He waved his big cock right in her face.

"Yes. I love it."

"Come and get it then," he said holding it just out of the reach of her mouth. With her hands still cuffed, the only way she could capture it was to walk on her knees toward Woody.

Every time she would get close he would pull back just a little to tease her. The two men howled in laughter at Yuko as she frantically tried to get the cock in her mouth.

"What's the matter baby?"

"Please let me suck it."

"Well, since you asked nice." He sat down on the sofa and beckoned her over with a crooked finger. She shuffled over to him and buried her face in his crotch. He grabbed the back of her head and guided her bobbing head.

"You're getting to be a good little cocksucker, baby."

Looking down at the woman in my lap, I suddenly wanted to treat her just like the slut on the screen. I put a hand on each ear and started to fuck Brandy's face.

Unlike my wife, Brandy didn't seem to go for that treatment and pulled away. Leaning back on the carpet, she slowly opened her knees to reveal and pretty blonde pussy.

"I need to fuck. Can you help me?"

I didn't move, so she grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of her. She was doing all the work, guiding me into her open pussy. I felt like I should be enjoying it, but I still couldn't forget what was happening on the TV screen.

My wife was now sitting on Woody's lap. He hands had been released and she was necking with the fat bastard. Her arms were around his neck, and she was grinding her ass into his leg.

"Are you my whore."

"Yes baby."

"Good. Sit on my cock." She shifted her body so that she was facing forward. She lifted her ass up and then slowly lowered herself on the cock she seemed to prize above all others, including mine.

Reaching around he used her big firm tits for handles as he pulled her down hard, driving his full length deep into her body.

"Aaaahhhh, yes," she moaned. "I love it."

"What do you want baby?"

"Fuck. I want to fuck." He didn't disappoint her. As they continued to grind into each other, I looked down at Brandy and realized I was just going through the motions.

Looking at her face, I though this one is the same thing, just a miserable slut. I began to drive myself down into her harder than I ever have with a woman. I wanted to take out all my anger and frustration on the slut I was with.

Brandy didn't seem to mind. In fact, she locked her legs around my ass and seemed to be guiding my powerful thrusts. However, I was again distracted by the activities on the TV screen.

Woody had placed Yuko on the floor of the office face down with a pair of sofa cushions under her midsection. With one hand on her back, he was forcing his massive tool into her ass. She can't take that thing back there, I thought.

But I was wrong. They had a little trouble at first, but after he got the head in, about half of this shaft kind of slid right in. Her body tensed as if she was trying to resist the penetration, but that didn't seem to slow the old guy down. He was thrusting at least as hard as I was, slapping his big gut down against my wife's ass.

She was squealing out with every stroke, "Yes, Yes, Yes." His thrusts went deeper and deeper, spreading her ass beyond imagination. He would pull all the way out and then drive back in again.

This was really too much for me. I started to explode into the woman below me. I didn't really care what she wanted or needed. I just had to get some revenge for what was happening to my wife.

As soon as my orgasm subsided, I got up and sat back on the couch. On the screen, Woody also stood up and ordered my wife to suck has cock. She didn't hesitate; she was on her knees slurping on his dirty cock that had just been in her ass.

Without warning the fat guy began to cum in her mouth. The unexpected blast caught her by surprise and she coughed on it. But he wouldn't let her pull away and catch her breath until he had finished.

She had cum running down her chin and onto her neck and tits.

That was the end of the tape. I went to shut it off and noticed that Brandy was gone.

I was about to go take a leak when the phone rang. It was Yuko.

"I thought you were coming home," I said.

"Woody wouldn't let me. He wants to talk to you."

"Hey man. How you doing?" Woody said.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too asshole. When you were having fun with Brandy, we got some great video. That means you too have committed adultery. You are one dumb fuck."

Shit. Shit. Shit. How could I have been so stupid.

"So, you're not going to do anything to my old friend are you? Cause if you do, you'll get to be cell buddies."

What was I going to do? Fuck. Well, one this I wouldn't do was surrender my wife to this fat fuck.

"Only if I get my wife back."

"Ok. I owe you that. I've nailed that cunt shut anyway. But then it ends."

"Agreed."

"I'll send her home."

mohawk08
mohawk08
414 Followers