Gail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at this precise moment that she heard footsteps approaching again. Except instead of passing, this time they stopped outside the door. She found that she was holding her breath, every fibre of her body tense as she fought for self control.

Her body stiffened as she heard the slow turning of the door handle and then there was a soft creak as the door opened and then the clunk of the lock as it closed again.

Then she could feel the presence of another person enter the room as she lay there, desperately hoping that person was her husband. She could feel herself shaking a little with nervous tension.

She forced herself to try and relax, knowing that his eyes would be on her body. Is this what her husband liked to fantasize about? To see her all spread open for whoever may be watching? In a moment of boldness she parted her already spread legs further still, allowing him to feast his eyes on her shaven pussy, feeling her lips part, knowing they would be slick with her moisture.

If she was hoping for a reaction, she didn't get it although the footsteps did ease closer to the bed.

She had seldom been so turned on though and she found herself wishing that she could free her hands and touch herself. She could feel a pulsing between her legs, could feel her nipples, rock hard within the steel clamps. Her skin felt hot and a little itchy and she knew that her exposed chest would be flushed crimson with arousal.

What was he doing? Was he watching her? It was very exciting. She could almost feel his eyes on her body. God she must look like such a slut. Tied up on her back, arms stretched out above her head, her wrists fastened to the bed. Her tits jutting out of her open shirt, skirt bunched up around her waist with her legs spread wide and tied back. 5" high heels still on.

She knew Dean would want to tease her, make her wait until the last possible moment before he touched her but every second that passed seemed like an eternity. Finally, the silence was too much.

"Are you going to touch me?" she whispered, her voice coming out shaky.

He didn't respond but she could hear the rustle of clothing and the sound of a zip and realised he was undressing.

"I want you to fuck me" she whispered, almost certain now that it was only one person, her husband, in the room rather than any mystery admirer.

She could hear a slight exhalation of breath as she felt his weight settle on the queen size hotel bed. She could sense him above her and let out a little gasp at the feel of his fingertips against her wrists before they dragged slowly down the underside of her arms, teasing her before withdrawing again.

Then he touched her again, this time running his fingers up her sides, just the lightest of touches before settling along the sides of her exposed breasts. She could feel him pause briefly before he began stroking maddeningly inwards; thumbs moving closer and closer to her taught nipples.

By the time they got there she was almost panting and when he ran a thumb lightly back and forth over the clamped tip she had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning out loud.

Then he brought his other hand up and began circling her puckered areola, pausing briefly to ease the clamps from her swollen nipples before pinching them hard between his index fingers and thumbs, tugging them upward as she tried unsuccessfully to stifle her moans.

As he dipped his head forward toward her body she caught the faintest whiff of an unfamiliar aftershave and she jumped in shock as a mouth fastened over her nipple, sending chills through her body. Then he began to suck her tits in earnest, his free hand squeezing her other breast, moulding the soft mounds of flesh, his course palm rubbing her as his tongue circled.

She moaned loudly, warning bells going off in her head that maybe this wasn't her husband at all but she was unable to do anything to stop it from happening. Gail could feel the wetness seeping from her body at his touch. Could feel the want between her wide spread legs.

It could still be Dean? It wouldn't have been difficult to spray on some different aftershave when he left the room to add to the illusion. It was exactly the kind of thing he would do.

Even so, the seed of doubt that it may not be her husband had her wetter than hell. She knew her chest would be flushed red, her nipples standing up hard and thick. Her cunt felt heavy and open and hot between her legs.

Though they had talked about sex with someone else, she never thought they would actually go through with it. Couldn't imagine she would ever agree to it but she had to concede the prospect that a stranger may be about to fuck her was both exciting and terrifying.

She was sure her husband wouldn't do that to her though. Was 95% sure that this was just an elaborate fantasy. But what if it wasn't? What should she do? Ask him to stop? Tell him she didn't want it? Yeah right! How, with her legs and arms tied? Also, how convincing would saying no be when she was wide open and sopping wet, nipples like bullets?

It was the not knowing that was driving her excitement. The total lack of control and the fact that the decision had been taken away from her. By the same rationale, surely that meant she wasn't responsible for what happened? - "Sorry honey but I thought it was you that was fucking my brains out..."

Then she could feel him shuffling in between her legs, the blunt, slick press of his cock between her buttocks sending a sudden lurch of desire through her body.

He felt hard...very hard, as he took a moment to slide it up and down between her swollen lips. Running the head of his cock up and down, coating it in her juices before moving back down again to press against her.

Gail let out a surprised squeak as he eased smoothly forward, the head of his cock opening her up as he slid into her with one long stroke.

She gasped as she felt herself open out around his thick cock. Oh god, surely her husband wasn't that big? Or was it just her imagination in her aroused state?

But then he had started to fuck her and she had ceased to care who it was, just wanting his cock, feeling it sinking deeper into her with each stroke. Grinding right up against her clit.

She felt stretched out wider than ever, so wet that she could feel her juices running out of her every time he withdrew, trickling down and over her arsehole.

Then he had begun to fuck her in earnest, faster and faster, harder and harder until he was driving remorselessly into her. So deep now, each stroke grinding up against her, stretching the lips of her pussy as she moaned, totally out of control.

In no time at all she could feel the familiar tightness in the backs of her legs and nipples. Could feel her impending orgasm drawing closer with every thrust. Her hips rolling up to meet him as he hammered into her.

Her muscles strained as he took her higher and higher, filling her again and again, as she forced herself hard onto him. She was going to come, could feel it approaching fast, the excitement of the situation too much for her. She hovered briefly, right on the brink...

Then she was plunging over the edge as he fucked her into a spectacular orgasm; spasm after spasm wracking her slender body. He didn't even pause as she came, instead fucking her straight through it with the same relentless pace and machine like rhythm.

She had never felt so full or so sensitive as he continued to shaft her. Moaning incoherently as she contracted around him, the last waves of her orgasm rolled through her body. It was just too intense.

"Please...Wait...Stop...Stop...Ohhhhhhhhhh"

Just when she thought she could take no more, her back arched violently from the bed, her second huge orgasm taking her completely by surprise. Even longer and more intense than the first. Every muscle locking in spasm, his cock so deep now, huge inside her, her moans replaced by a long high pitched keening as she convulsed, totally out of control around his dick.

She lost all track of time then. Completely unaware of her surroundings and only vaguely aware that he was coming too, pumping deep inside her until eventually her orgasm subsided and she flopped back on the bed, rag doll limp as he withdrew.

She could hear him dressing as she lay there utterly drained, pausing only to release her aching legs before he quietly left the room. Leaving her to wonder just who it was that had given her the best orgasms of her life?

12