Gail Allows Andre

Story Info
Shy wife submits.
12.6k words
4.25
399.2k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

If you have not read our postings I'll tell you what we look like. Firstly, this is all real. We are an early thirties couple, I am 5'10", in reasonable shape. My wife Gail is an exceptionally beautiful and intelligent woman, soft spoken and very shy. She is 5'7" with a young girls figure, long shapely legs, small breasted, and a picture perfect behind. Her light brown hair blondes in the sun and she has the loveliest green eyes. Hadrian @ All rights reserved

______

Gail allows Andre

"Don Hadriano," our housekeeper called out. She walked across the kitchen to hand me the wireless phone and whispered, "It's for you, a foreigner." I recognized the voice of our friend Giancomo, and I greeted him with a warm, "Saluto Giancomo, it's so nice to speak with you again." We exchanged the usual niceties, and then began to fill in the gaps since we had last seen one another.

"Rian," Giancomo said, getting around to the subject of his call. "We are arriving in Buenos Aires in a few weeks, we'll be in Argentina for six days. Gabriela and I were hoping you could join us."

"We were expecting to," I replied with candor, "Just fill us in on the exact dates, and I will talk to Gail. It works for me in any event, once we have the dates Gail will ask for time off."

"Wonderful, thank you," Giancomo said. "We look forward. If it is helpful, we have a plane that we can send for you." Laughing, I exclaimed, "A plane, now that would be a first. Thanks, but not necessary," I said, "There are many daily flights, we can easily get to Buenos Aires."

"Rian," Giancomo asked, "Is Gail there? Gabriela would like to speak to her." "Of course," I replied, and I tapped on the patio door to beckon Gail to the phone. The girls talked for twenty minutes, laughing, there were a few quiet giggles, and then Gail rang off.

Giancomo's call was not a surprise. We were together in Europe this past summer and he had discussed his Argentine trip, and the possibility of our getting together. Gail and I were both looking forward to the break. They were arriving on a holiday weekend, which for us meant we only had to ask for three days off. Gail and I both work, but both companies kindly granted the days we needed.

When we arrived at the hotel in BA, we checked into our room and immediately called to Giancomo's suite. Gabriela answered, glad to learn of our arrival, and we planned to meet in the hotel lobby.

Ten minutes later Gail and I went down to the lobby lounge to meet her. Gabriela hadn't arrived. We chose a table that permitted us a broad view of the lobby, and the passers-by a view of our table. Minutes later, Gabriella emerged from behind the elevator bank and strode elegantly toward us, grinning, obviously happy to see us again. She looked stunning, dressed in beige silk slacks with a matching jacket over a blue blouse, her short hair flecked with blonde wisps and, as was usual every eye followed her advance, including the women. She and Gail hugged and laughed, and then she turned to me and pecked me flush on the lips.

The three of us sat in the hotel bar, sharing events since we were last together. The exchange soon became girls talk and I sat back, pleased and proud, watching these two beautiful women in animated exchange. Both were oblivious of the admiring glances of every onlooker. Gabriela informed us that a model from Holland was traveling with them. A publicity program had been built around the project they were planning, and the model was taking pictures for a magazine. She had already called the girls room and asked her to join us in the lobby.

We had been in the lobby some thirty minutes when I looked up to see a young girl approaching our table. She was tall, with flowing blonde hair interspersed with braids, her long gait made her appear to be floating across the lobby. She was casually dressed in jeans and flat shoes, her blouse revealing the slightly darker shade of her aureole, her slight build typical of a fashion model. She was gorgeous. I'm sure my face had a look of awe, because when Gabriela introduced me to Tatia both girls chuckled at my expression.

I offered Tatia my seat and reached to the next table for another chair. Gabriela told us a little about Tatia, calling her a "quite popular Dutch model," and briefly informed us of the purpose of Giancomo's visit. His aide and secretary from Milan, Marcus, was here with us, keeping things on schedule. The six of us would travel day after tomorrow to Bariloche for four days.

The two days in BA were a haze of activity. Though Giancomo only made brief mention of his work, it seemed he was part of a group planning to buy land near Bariloche. He had meetings and luncheons, while the girls enjoyed world class shopping for anything in leather. I browsed antique shops amazed at the amount of the European articles, whether real or fake. But for dinner our group of six were together and seeing Gabriela, Gail and Tatia walk into a restaurant or dinning room was a sight to behold.

Giancomo's business was finished as planned on Friday, and early that same afternoon we readied to leave. We later came to learn how large his project would be and we understood why so many local businessmen maybe even officials were paying rapt attention to his every move.

We were chauffeured to BA Airport and driven directly to the plane that Giancomo had arranged. We boarded the small aircraft, fascinated to be traveling for the first time in a private jet. We arrived in Bariloche two hours later and were met by staff from the Hotel. The drive into town was a spectacular vista of peaks and lakes. The hotel grounds were framed by mountains heavy with cypress and closeted between two crystal clear lakes.

The hotel had one VIP cabin which was reserved for us, just a brief walk from the main building. When we entered a housekeeper was walking through the rooms opening fourteen foot high slat-shutters that were over each window. The view from every window was breathtaking. Our suite was on the right, one window looking west at the mountains, the other north toward a lake. Giancomo and Gabriel had the Southern view of the main hotel and another lake with the mountains to the west. The bed was huge, high, and fluffy with pillows and covers looking very mountain cozy.

In the center of the cabin were a complete dining room, kitchen, and living area. Just above the kitchen was a second floor sitting room, with an open railing looking down upon the sitting area below. A wide staircase rose to that level. Tall double doors in the center of the upstairs living opened westward toward the mountains and onto a narrow balcony. From the balcony a magnificent sweeping panorama made you feel part of this breathtaking scene. In the upstairs living area, on the south side a tall door opened onto an attic wing where shelves were stacked with pillows and down comforters. I imagined it would be so cozy in the winter time, all blanketed up with the windows wide open and the snowy mountains lit by the moon.

Tatia and Marcus were taken to the main building, ensconced in a suite, where she could receive magazine people and photographers. A few young men were stand-in partners and a photographer and cameraman were already awaiting her arrival. Marcus managed the business meetings for Giancomo, and Gabriela was the pro-temp manager for Tatia. Gabriela was to go everywhere with the filming crew, pressing people onward to meet the time schedule that had been set.

That evening we dined in the hotel in the most secluded area of the dining room. People hovered around the lobby, maybe to speak to Giancomo, or Marcus, or to see Tatia. One businessman with personal interests even spoke to me, and was disappointed that I was "only a Chilean." After dinner we had drinks in the bar then the four of us retired to our cabin. We sat on the upper level and sipped champagne looking out at the starry night through the huge windows. Gabriela and Giancomo on the couch opposite us, Gabriela's skirt raised just high enough on her legs to draw my recurring attention. I am sure Giancomo was having the same experience with Gail.

The restaurant had sent over a tray of fruits and cheese before we returned to the cabin. Around midnight I went down to the kitchen to make a plate for us to choose from. Gabriela came to help me and at one point, while placing fruit on the plate, she leaned her breast against me and stayed there, as if waiting for my response. The moment passed, and we collected silverware ready to take the plate upstairs, when Gabriela suddenly stood in front of me and placed both her arms around my neck, she looked into my eyes, smiling, maybe teasing, and said, "When will I get you interested." "Me?" I questioned. "Yes… you," she said still smiling, tilting her head coyly.

"Well," I responded, "My interest has already risen, and re-risen, often."

"Ha," she trumpeted, laughing with and at me, "I only wish."

I crinkled my eyebrows and smiled questioningly trying to act composed. I wondered if Gabriela knew about Gail and Giancomo, and whether she was trying to seduce me in order to make it convenient for him and Gail to rendezvous. She studied me for a moment then released her arms from my neck. "You don't even know you're interesting," she said, then after a pause, "We voted you the sexiest guy last summer."

"Me?" I questioned, then added, "Oh yes, I can just see it, me and Francis of Assisi."

Nothing was said until we were upstairs and I had passed the plate around. If Giancomo had made any advance toward Gail, I didn't sense it. Gabriela spoke first, looking at Giancomo, "I was telling Ri that we had voted him the sexiest guy last summer, and he doesn't believe me."

Giancomo looked at me nodding, "That's true," he said. "A few days after we returned from Portofino a group of us were sitting around. The subject came up between the girls and they voted for you." I could feel myself blushing. Gail had taken my hand and was smiling. We actually called Tamara and she agreed. Her assessment was that "…you were," and she used an American term, "…most cool." She thinks that being jealous and showing it is something all Italian men do. In your case not only don't you show it, but you're so reserved around women they beg to see you try." Giancomo chided while smiling, "You can teach me something Rian," he said. Gail was grinning from ear to ear.

"Why are you laughing," I asked. "I'm just smiling," she answered.

Later, in our room, I asked Gail if Giancomo had been flirty. "Not really," she said. "When you went downstairs he came over and touched my cheek, then he stood before me staring for a few moments, that was all."

I continued, now with humor, "How does it feel being married to the guy voted most sexy?" "Oh nothing new," Gail commented, looking at me with affection and a broad smile, "I've adjusted to being second."

We opened the doors looking toward the mountains and breathed in the cool mountain air. The stars seemed inches away. "Why don't we keep the doors open all night Gail asked. "We'll get cold," I commented. "Get more blankets," she replied.

Barefoot, I went back to the upstairs living, opened the closet door, and started to stack up a comforter and two more pillows. When I bent to pick them up I noticed a light behind and left of the shelves. I moved forward and peered toward the beam. A long pole rose through the ceiling that supported the fan that was centered in Gaincomo's room.

There was a circle about the size of a basketball through which a fan was hanging in the center. I could see into Giancomo's room, and as I approached closer to the fan I could hear their voices, talking in Italian. I looked through the space and could see a section of the wall beside their bed, and then a shadow as someone passed nearby. I smiled to myself and withdrew, picking up the stacked blankets and pillows as I left.

Our windows were open and the bed was piled high with down covers. We cuddled close, the crisp mountain air was revitalizing, and we talked for a long time. We started touching, exploring, and wound up with Gail's back to me, her nightgown raised to her waist, her naked behind pressed against my groin. She reached back wrapping her hand around my semi hard cock and began to fondle me. Gently she squeezed then slid upwards until my cock was out of her hand, repeating this again and again, until it was stone hard. I played with her small breasts, running the flat of my hand over and around her nipples, loving them, hefting them over and over again. When I reached my hand between her legs Gail was wet, ready. With my arm reaching over her behind and my hand between her legs, I pulled her closer to me.

Gail moved her left leg forward, arching a bit, giving me access to her pussy from behind. Her hand reached back to guide me and I simply slid into her, half my cock wrapped in her warmth. I moved in and out just inches at a time. We stopped, started again, almost pulling out before plunging back in, reveling in the intensity of the feeling. Some twenty minutes later we sensed our readiness and stopped fondling, wishing now to concentrate on orgasm.

It started gently, me entering her deeply then pausing for kisses and love words; Gail was touching her breasts at the same time. As the passion grew I started to hump into her quickly, more forcefully, and I felt Gail twitch, the telling signal that she was ready to cum, and she whispered, "Cum in me now, Ri,…I'm going to …" she moved her hand to touch her clit and I could feel her fingers moving rapidly as she rushed herself to orgasm, "Now, I'm…" and the last words were swallowed as she started to moan in a low gravelly voice, "Ohhaa, ohhh, ohhh yeah." She reached her hand behind her scratching my behind as she grabbed me, pulling me closer. When we finished we stayed together for a long time, with me still fondling her breasts and she touching herself from time to time. Gail reached for my buttocks to pull me close, as much to keep my shrinking cock inside her as for the nearness, and we feel asleep with her hand was resting on my buttocks, my cock still inside her.

The next morning we all breakfasted in the cabin, eating from a small but very complete buffet. The kitchen doors were wide open and the crisp air and clear day was truly a reprieve from big city living. Gabriela walked out of her room looking dazzling in blue raw silk slacks and a pale yellow sleeveless shirt and sandals. Gail was wearing a loose blue linen skirt, cut just above her knees. Her blouse was a white see through material with a blue silk décolleté underneath. She had not worn a bra and her breasts were softly outlined. She looked enticing. We breakfasted with quiet conversation until Giancomo mentioned the schedule for the day. He invited me to join him; however, I believed he was just being courteous, so I declined.

My plans were to see what the tennis possibilities were, and tour some of Bariloche. Though Gail had decided to join Gabriela and Tatia, we arranged that she would call me at 1PM if she wanted to meet me. With no changes our plans were to meet at 4PM as suggested by Giancomo when he informed us of the day's schedule. He had smiled mysteriously when he said "I'd like to show you something, and hear your comments." Then he added, "Our group is invited to dinner tonight," he paused, "Semi–formal," another pause, "And I promise an early out so we can see what the night life is like in this town." We bid adieus and headed to our rooms. Ten minutes later the girls were chattering away as they jumped into their waiting car. Giancomo left with them to ride as far as the hotel, where his car was waiting

I lulled around the room some twenty minutes answering and sending a few emails, left a written message on the bed in our room telling Gail I was going to Bariloche, and would either be in the room or call for messages a little after 1PM. I grabbed a sweater and started a leisurely walk to the main building, and took a taxi into Bariloche.

I was dropped off at what the taxi driver called the center of Bariloche and I began exploring. What a beautiful city it was with a backdrop that I compared to St. Moritz in Switzerland. I found the haute couture shops, lovely little café's, a relaxed crowd strolling everywhere, and the typical older crowd of 'mountain walks' people that you find in ski towns in the summertime. It was a picture book page that could have been in Europe as easily as here in Argentina. I had been roaming around for a good two hours when I walked to a taxi stand and started back to our hotel. I had been to St. Moritz and Banf and was impressed, but Bariloche was to me, the most attractive ski resort town that I had seen.

On returning to the hotel I wasn't paying attention and forgot to tell the driver to turn toward the cabin. He dropped me at the main building and I went inside to buy a newspaper. I wound up with a Financial Times and Mercurio then headed back toward the cabin to wait for Gail's call. When I entered the cabin I started toward our room but was stopped by the sounds of voices in Giancomo's and Gabriela's room. Trying not to disturb anyone I went to our room. I started reading the newspaper, but curiosity got the best of me and I went into the kitchen trying to hear who was in the room. I could hear voices but not make out who was talking. Strangely enough it sounded like Gail's voice, and that made me nervous.

I played with my decision some moments then went up the stairs to the living room. I opened the balcony doors and stood outside for a moment or two, expecting someone to hear me, then I looked down toward the windows on my left, hoping to see something. I couldn't hear talking now that I was outside. I went back inside closed the doors and sat down in the lounge chair to calm myself. I heard the talking again and decided to go into the closet where I had found the down blankets last night. I opened the door and stepped inside without turning on the lights, pulling the door behind me almost to closing. The windowless room had a large shaft of light beaming through the floor from the hole for the fan.

Still standing at the door I slipped out of my loafers and made my way toward the hole in the floor. When I was standing right above it I could see a good portion of the bed. I didn't see anyone. I knelt and maneuvered around to view the whole room, no one was there and I realized that the sounds I was now hearing were from the television. Still kneeling I started breathing deeply to relax, annoyed at my own paranoia, feeling so much the fool for the way I was acting.

The phone started to ring and by the second ring I remembered Gail's call. I looked at my watch, it was exactly 1 PM. I leapt up to race to the phone but, just as I started to open the closet door, I noticed the downstairs entry door opening. I stepped back leaving a slightest crack to see through.

A big mustachioed man, I didn't recognize, was walking through the door. Just behind him was Gail, and she was talking on a mobile phone. Actually, Gail was calling to me and was finishing her message while walking into the cabin. What I heard was "… I'm picking up the logo board for the photographer, Gabriella is waiting." At that point Gail was in the cabin walking toward our room, the man still standing in the hallway. I watched Gail open our door, look around without going inside, and then she turned and walked towards Giancomos's room. "Gabriela's room is here," she stated to the man, "let's hope." I didn't hear the rest as she stepped into their room. The man followed her and stood in the doorway, one arm on the door the other the frame. He was just beneath me now; I could only see the upper part off his body. I was looking down upon his broad back and very thick neck.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers