Gail Allows Andre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail was doing something in the room. After some minutes he questioned, "Is she sure that it is here?" His accent was absolutely French and Gail's response was muffled. Then the man entered the room leaving the door half ajar. I moved from the closet door toward the hole in the floor. Gail was looking through the drawers under the television, and then she commented, "She said it might be in his suitcase. Would you mind looking in them," and she turned and motioned, pointing I assumed to where the suitcases were. When he walked into the room I had my first good view of him.

The man wore a green jacket that had a crest on the front. His hair was cut the way soldiers do it, shaved around the bottom. He didn't appear to carry extra weight but his neck was thick, huge actually, which made him appear extremely big. At first glance I thought he was Arabic, maybe because of the mustache. But, his accent was obviously French when he called to Gail, "Could this be it?" By just moving the upper part of my body I was repositioned to see him holding a design printed on cardboard that came from the envelope.

"Gail chimed with pleasure, "Oh yes Andre, that's it," then she added, "Maybe we should call Gabriela and ask."

I was still peering through the hole looking at Andre, when, he smiled and put a finger to his lips sounding, "Shhsss," signaling Gail to be quiet. I felt a chill run through me. Had I made a noise? I had hardly moved and the TV was still on and noisy. Then I sensed what was coming as he moved from his side of the room toward Gail. I stealthily shifted position. They were just a few meters beneath me. When I lowered my face to the opening, it was as if I were in the room with them. Andre placed the envelope on the dresser table beside her, "Lets wait a few minutes before we call," he said. He was now standing just inches from her.

"That was nice…what you did in the car," Andre said to Gail. She smiled, and after a long pause responded, "I was being silly." Andre reached out his hand to touch her face and Gail simply stood there. He touched her cheeks, and then ran his finger across her mouth. She was looking at him smiling as his fingers flitted across her eyes and she closed them. My ears were ringing, roaring, and for a moment I thought I would be sick.

Andre placed his hands on Gail's arms and moved back a few centimeters. "Do it again for me," he said. Gail was starring at him, still with a slight smile, but doing nothing. "Come on," he said, "Do it again." Gail stood poised then slowly bent, moving her hands toward the hem of her skirt. She took her skirt and slowly lifted it until the hem was at waist level. I guessed it was now at a level that showed her panties, but from my angle above them I could only see to her thighs. "Higher," he said resolutely, and he simply leaned slightly to his right looking between her legs. In my mind I was screaming, "Stop this!" But I never said a word, and my heart was pounding in double time.

Gail raised her skirt a little higher. I wondered what in the world she was doing, standing in front of this man showing her panties on demand. Andre released her left arm and bent further right to better see between her legs. Slowly his right hand moved upward and he placed it on her thigh. Gail's dress partially blocked his hand, I could see his wrist and a part of his hand, and it was moving. She didn't move away, or restrain him; she just continued to hold up her skirt.

Andre straightened, his right hand still buried between her legs his left hand holding her arm. He was looking at her face. She was looking down watching as his hand explored between her legs. I guessed from the motion that he was already under her panties. Andre again bent to his right, a concentrated look upon his face. I couldn't see his hand because of the fluff of Gail's skirt where it doubled over, but his arm and hand movement had me picturing his fingers sliding through her vagina. Gail was now watching his face as he intently starred between her legs. I could see all of her thighs, barely centimeters from her panties.

After some moments his arm started a rhythmic pumping motion, and I knew his fingers were in Gail. Her eyes appeared to darken with a lustful far-away cast. How beautiful her face looked when she responded to pleasure, momentarily closing her eyes and tilting her head back. Gail's body was now moving as well, imperceptibly humping forward to meet his thrusting fingers. She made a quiet but breathy sigh, "Ooohha," again tilting her head back and closing her eyes.

Andre was still bent forward looking between her legs when he stopped, his hand disappeared further under her skirt, and he yanked her panties downward stopping at mid thigh. "Take off your ponce," he said, pronouncing pants as ponce. Gail did not hesitate and reached for her panties and slid them down, lifting her left leg and stepping out of one side. She placed her right hand on his chest for support and reached with her left hand to remove them. With the small bundle of beige silk bunched in her hand Gail turned to look behind her, then made a half step backwards and placed her panties on the table-desk against the wall. Now she was leaning on the table, the edge pressing into the cheeks of her behind, and Andre moved to her. They were almost directly below me.

At that moment I thought Gail looked so helpless and I wanted to reach to her. I've always thought of her as delicate and she now seemed engulfed in the grip of this large and coarse looking person. But I did nothing as I watched Gail reciprocate.

Andre leaned forward taking Gail's head in both hands, roughly I thought, and began kissing her. Gail's eyes opened wide, surprised, then she closed them and seemed to be kissing back with passion. Whilst still kissing Andre's right hand again disappeared between her legs and he arched his body, seemingly to better position himself for touching her. His left arm was holding her arm, his right hand was moving in a pumping motion, and I pictured one or more fingers inside Gail because she tossed her head back and squatted slightly, to open her legs. His arm pumped and moved for a minute or two until he abruptly stopped.

Andre stepped back and began to remove his pants. Gail still leaning back against the desk said in a soft voice, "We should get back to them Andre… with the Logo."

He didn't comment he was pulling down his pants and black jockey shorts. Gail was watching, very intently I thought, as he bent over to push his shorts to his ankles. She was starring at his penis when he answered, "We'll hurry," and as he stood straight he reached for Gail's skirt and lifted it even higher, now he was holding it up, and I saw her completely naked from the waist down, both hands gripping the edge of the table.

I saw the gentle flair of Gail's hips, her long sculptured legs. Her beautiful face was wrinkled in concentration, her lips pouting. She looked so lovely, and used. Andre didn't take the time to look, he moved closer and when he lowered his left arm to her behind I was finally able to see his cock. It was sticking straight out and it was monstrous, fat, thicker than any I had seen and very dark. My immediate thought was that it didn't look any longer than mine but it was thick, much thicker. Gail was starring at his cock in wonderment, and I swallowed in fright for her.

I had seen Gail being ravaged before and each time, no matter how hard I tried to control myself, I wound up getting excited. Even when I was angry, I would get hard. This time was different, my stomach was churning, and I was transfixed, but I was not hard.

Andre pushed his groin forward and the head of his cock was touching Gail. His dark tube was as thick as a horse. She was looking at him as he reached with his right hand to guide himself. Leaning back, he started to rub his cock up and down Gail's vagina, I could see his uncircumcised head slipping between her wet lips, disappearing between the folds then slipping out again. He did this for some minutes, both seemed mesmerized by the rhythmic movement that was pushing the folds of her vagina from side to side. They were looking down, obviously enjoying the sensation. When he was leaning back my view was perfect. I could see where they joined, his cock and the patch of hair Gail left unshaved. I could hear their breathing as he continued rubbing his cock through her pussy lips, then made circular movements across her clit. Gail moaned softly, "Ohhhaa," and she reached with her right hand and placed it on the back of his arm, as if urging him toward her.

Andre increased the motion, moving more quickly between her now very wet folds. Gail was looking down, concentrated on the fat cock that was partially buried between her pussy lips while Andre continued pushing and pressing. I could tell that Gail was now totally lost in the feeling, her neck was red, her cheeks flushed. She placed her left hand on his arm and while still looking at his cock she said, "Do it now…" and after a breathy sigh she said, "Put it in me."

Andre pulled back his skin so that his cock head was completely exposed. He rubbed against her slowly one last time, stopping when the head of his cock was at the center of Gail's pussy. His groin inched forward burying half of his head in her, then he inched forward again, making tiny thrusts, then withdrawing, then slowly thrusting forward again. Gail twisted and repositioned herself with each movement, sometimes breathing an "Aawhh," as he sought to open her to his size. Andre pushed again and Gail reached down, using two fingers in a V position around his cock as she tried to spread herself for his huge tool. My position was perfect, I could see everything as long as he kept a space between them, I could smell them.

Gail would throw her head back from time to time and I was afraid that she might look up and see me, my face was that close to the hole. Again she tried to accommodate his thickness by placing her fingers on the side of her pussy and pulled outward. I couldn't believe that he was already halfway into her, and when he would withdraw his cock it was glistened from her wetness. From my vantage point his cock looked like a bottle attaching them to one another. I recognized the glazed lustful look on Gail's face as she looked down and saw his cock partially buried in her.

Andre's inching his cock into Gail took quite some time. I was amazed at his patience. I thought that he must have had a few experiences where he could not fit. I was even more amazed that it fit into Gail. The walls of Gail's pussy were clinging so tightly to his cock that inches were pulled out each time he withdrew. It was so erotic, as if her pussy were attached to his cock, intent on pulling him back inside.

Signaling his intent to cum Andre pressed his upper body to Gail, his face was now cheek to cheek with hers, his shoulders bent, hunched, so that his face was on hers. Now I could only see his thick neck, and the cheeks of his behind. Gail's left leg was on the floor, her right leg raised, bent at the knee resting on Andre's thigh. Her eyes were closed and she grimaced from time to time, as Andre finally inched more of his thickness into her.

"Aghhh," he droned, "ahhh…:aghhh," and he intoned a few dirty expletives in Spanish. He moved back slightly, and they both looked down watching his progress. I couldn't see to where they were joined but I heard the liquid squish of their effort. Andre was forcefully humping her now, five or six strokes then he would slow as if to control when he would cum.

When he started humping in earnest it was near to violent, the table crashing against the wall. He stopped for control and when he separated himself, again I heard the squish of his withdrawal. He swayed back, this time far enough for me to see his cock partially buried in Gail, creamy white liquid a circle around his cock. Gail's face was crimson. Andre pushed again, "Am I hurting you?" Gail didn't answer but she moved her right hand from his arm and placed it on his behind, giving him the signal he needed to push deeper. As she was pulling him to her he began clenching and unclenching his behind in short thrusts. "You are.... so wet," he said.

Gail's head was now slightly laid back, her eyes closed. "Do it," she breathed, "Just do it," and to my utter surprise Gail said, "Ohh… now, Ohhhahh, fuck me," and I could see her urging him forward with the movement of her leg.

My face was burning, my hands trembling. Not my Gail, that's not her talk. I touched my cock out of curiosity. I wasn't soft but neither was it hard.

Andre was now moving into her, then pulling out then thrusting deeper. He started looking down again when Gail raised her other leg off the ground and wrapped it around his thigh. It was all the encouragement Andre needed and he grunted "Agghhh… you have me… Achahh, now… you have me all," and I saw that his cock was fully in Gail. She placed her arms around his neck for support, the desk edge was pressed grotesquely into the cheeks of her behind, and Andre's glistening cock was moving in and out of her wet pussy. Then Gail softly whined in a whisper I could barely hear, "Ohha...Ohhhh, yes do it, do me."

Andre slowed to a rhythmic humping motion for a short time, leaning into Gail so that they were again cheek to cheek. Then Andre stopped and leaned back to look at Gail. "You love this, "he stated. "You love this, don't you, "he asked. Gail opened her eyes to look at him. She was consumed at this point, eyes glazed, mouth partially open, her chest a fiery red. She had a look of expectancy on her face, "You love this, don't you," he said again.

Gail answered, "Do it…Andre, just do it."

Then again he asked "Tell me… you love it." He was looking at Gail waiting for an answer.

Gail nodded her head and spoke at the same time, "Yes, I love it." Then she leaned forward and pulled his head to hers and covered his mouth with her lips. It was a kiss more lust filled and physical then any I had seen. Their heads twisted and turned with what I assumed were their tongues searching for deeper more intimate places.

I watched, raptly, as if looking from outside my life into the life of another. My woman, my sweet Gail totally immersed, enjoying this, and I ached, not lustfully this time but with jealously, and for the first time, fear.

While they were still kissing they resumed fucking. Gail's legs were tightly pressed against his sides and she was urging him into her with each thrust. Their rhythm was causing the desk to bang against the wall again. Gail was now constantly moaning and Andre grunted a "Uumm," each time he humped forward. They were speeding up; Gail now broke off their kiss and wrapped her arms around him, her body now molded to his.

The cheeks of Andre's behind were clenching with each thrust and the muscles in his legs tightened as he fucked my wife with force. Gail then started to whine with a growing intensity, "Ohhh…ahhh, oh yes do it…ahhh, do it." She buried her face in his chest as her feelings intensified, then she screamed "Ohhahhh," in a voice that sounded like she was crying, "Ohhhhh…ahh… I'm cumming…do it…do it" and Gail started to twitch and hump her hips forward as each forceful wave of her orgasm swept through her. She ground her head into his chest turning it from side to side. Andre kept pumping into her, occasionally grunting while Gail continued her whining "Umm, umm… ohhh.," her arms wrapping then re-wrapping around him as she tried to grind him deeper into her.

Andre's arms were completely wrapped around her as he humped toward orgasm and then, with a rumble that started in his throat, he sounded, "Agghhh, ahh oui, ahh oui, " and he pushed deeply into Gail and stayed still, his behind clenching five or six telltale thrusts, indicating each time he spewed his cum deep inside her.

Gail continued to cling to him, his cock still in her. They stayed together for one or two minutes. When Andre moved his head to look at Gail, she raised her head from his chest. She looked like she had been sleeping. Her hair was ruffled, her chin and chest still red.

Gail stretched upwards, closed her eyes and moved her mouth to his. She started kissing him lightly but I saw her lips open and her cheeks gave testimony to the movement of her tongue in his mouth. Andre stood straight, Gail doing all the kissing, his eyes open, intent on watching her. When she stopped, he looked at her smiling, smirking I thought, "You love it, don't you?" Gail just looked at him, the half smile that was there before his question broke slightly to a smile, acknowledging his comment or, maybe she was agreeing.

When they separated Andre bent down to pull up his pants. They parted enough for me to see Gail, one hand and her behind were on the edge of the table, her skirt up at waist height, her legs still spread wide. There was a gaping hole where Andre had just retired his cock, her pussy looked raw and used, Andre's cum and her wetness were all over her thighs, and dripping from her pussy.

Finally Gail moved, she placed her left hand between her legs cupping her pussy, and started to walk toward the door. She walked from the room and I assumed she was headed to our room to clean up.

When Andre was dressed he shut the TV and pressed some numbers on his mobile phone. Speaking in Spanish he said to someone, "I think we have found it. Ask her if it is a blue and green design." They must have answered, affirming it was the design, because Andre took the blue envelope and walked out toward the kitchen, closing the door to Giancomo's room behind him. As soon as the door was closed I quietly rose and moved from the fan-hole to the closet door. It was still unlatched and just enough ajar to allow me to see downstairs.

Gail exited our room a few minutes later with fresh makeup on. "You don't look like you have been fucking," he said to Gail in a crude manner. Gail smiled meekly in return then asked, "Have you called?" Andre nodded then raised his hand showing her the envelope, all the while starring at her with what I could only explain as a cocky smirk. I hated the bastard at that moment and I hated that Gail would allow this person into our lives, however briefly that might be. I watched them leave and when I heard the car drive away I exited the closet.

I went into our room and noticed the telephone light flashing. The time was 1:33 P. I pressed messages and retrieved the call that Gail had left. "Hi Ri," her voice started, "It's almost 1 PM, I'm on my way to the cabin to get something for Gabriella. You must have found a game. I'll call again when I am back with Gabriella." Then she whispered, "Love you Hon."

The rest of the afternoon was a haze of consternation and self pity. I walked back to the hotel and found the concierge. After five or six calls he had organized a pro and a game of tennis for the next day. When I returned to the cabin at 4P they were all there. We exchanged greetings and after Gail kissed my cheek she stood beside me leaning on my arm. I tried not to show indifference toward her in front of our friends. No need to spoil their visit. Giancomo suggested the girls wear jeans or slacks and five minutes later we left.

We were being chauffeured beyond Bariloche. Some ten minutes out Giancomo received a mobile call. While he was talking Gail questioned in a whisper, "Are you alright Ri?"

I looked at her with as blank an expression as I could muster and said, "Sure, I'm at peace." I knew that had to ring strange with Gail because I had never said anything that stupid before. She reacted with a look of surprise but made no further comment.

After another ten minutes of driving we came upon a Range Rover, parked on the side of the road. A large trailer was hitched to the back and six snow mobiles were sitting in an open field, some thirty meters away. After introductions to the gentlemen waiting there, we were given brief instructions on handling the snow mobiles, and the five of us roared off in a line. We rode over a rise and continued down and across a small valley. On the next hilltop the leader stopped.