Gail and Darian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail watched him get out of his clothes, first off was his shirt which he tossed aside, followed by his pants with an obvious bulge in the front. She was lightly playing with her breasts before him, entirely exposed on the sofa; her legs spread for him to see her wetness glisten in the afternoon light pouring into the room. Finally his boxers came off and Gail gasped as she saw Darian's large member.

He chuckled twice before bringing his erection closer to her face; she understood and teasingly licked his mushroom tip with her hot tongue. His knees almost buckled under his weight when she wrapped her puffy lips around him and began to swirl her tongue. She released him, staring up though her dark lashes and licking a drop of precum from his now wet tip.

Darian was stiff like iron, he wanted to plow into her at that moment but he was a gentleman. He pulled open a drawer from the coffee table behind him, and found exactly what he was searching for; condoms. Before he began though he felt Gail needed more punishment. He instructed her to turn over, and hold onto the back of the couch.

He placed himself behind her, his ragged breath on her neck. With his hand he guided his cock to her wet slit, but did not enter her. He pushed his hips forward and she moaned loudly, he pulled back and her body trembled.

"Femme belle," he began, with a sultry voice "I'm going to tease you, just as you teased me with that hot mouth of yours." He forcefully spread her legs wider and stroked her with his erection; she didn't care about his little nickname for her at that moment in time. Before pulling completely away Darian slapped both of her ass cheeks once again, little gasps of pain turned to pleasurable moans. He returned his cock to her juicy folds and stroked them very slowly, forcing her body to twitch.

"Please, no more. I don't know how much more I can take." Gail begged, a tear streaming down her face. Darian turned her face to his and kissed the tear away before kissing her lips sweetly. His right hand gripped her left breast and he started to tweak the nipple softly. While his left hand guided his member into her hot treasure slowly, inch by inch; he entered her each one bringing another moan to her lips.

He placed both his hands on her hips and began to thrust idly, building up speed and tightening his grip. Gail was panting hard as he thrust into her with more force, pounding into her reddened cheeks. When he stroked her clit in tight little circles, her body went rigid; her vaginal walls clenching firmly around his pulsating blood engrossed cock.

As her body milked him, Darian struggled for control; his lips kissed Gail's shoulder blade as he steadily stoked the fire inside her with his member. His hands fondling her chest fully with his palms; her nipples stone hard against his large hands. Gail whimpered with each pass over her stiff nubs, no one had ever paid this much attention to them before and she was in love with every minute of it. She was on fire, without warning she turned around dislodging Darian from within her. Devouring his mouth with a passionate lust; she was far from sated.

Gail playfully pushed him down into the soft couch with a devious smile on her face and straddled his hips; kissing him again she pulled his lip into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue. When their kiss broke Darian spoke in a breathy voice

"Where have you been all my life?" It was his turn to have a devilish grin; he entered her in one swift motion, and she moaned her delight. Throwing her head back Gail rode Darian's still hard erection enjoying how he filled her; she felt so full with him. Before she could think about it more, he latched his mouth onto her breast and toyed with the hard nipples again.

She continued to ride him with ambition, as he stimulated her now very sensitive breasts. Gail had found a fast pace and just the right spot and came hard again. Her screams of ecstasy bounded off the walls of her apartment; lost in her bliss she hardly noticed that Darian had laid her down and he was now on top.

When her high had subsided some it occurred to her that he still had not cum; draping one leg over the sofa she widened her legs allowing him better access. Darian gladly accepted and seconds later he quickly jack-hammered into her with all of his force; consumed on his own satisfaction now that she had been pleased. His head at the crook of her neck; his hot panting only excited her more; with a few final long deep strokes he came into the condom with loud grunts. Gail's opening spasming around him again, her pussy squeezing him tightly until she went limp from exhaustion.

Darian undraped her leg from the couch and wrapped his arms around her; pulling her into his arms. Laying his head on the spongy soft arm of the sofa, Gail rest her perspired body laying on his while she listened to his heart slow. She lightly dosed off there, tired and fatigued from the workout she just had.

A while later they awoke, their stomachs growling to be fed. Gail dressed only in Darian's soft cotton shirt; her round ass peeking out from under the material to show itself for a second before disappearing again. In the kitchen they resumed cooking the chicken stir-fry that had been interrupted.

"So who was titillating who, me or you?" Darian laughed, kissing Gail on the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well, have I satisfied your hunger for these two? I hope so, because I have been working hard at writing and editing. :)

12