Gail and Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

I skipped the upper part of her legs and started on her back. I could feel the tension in her neck and I rubbed and massaged, softly, then with more force. Her first words, mumbled between my rubs, "You do that so well Rian. Gail is lucky." I loved hearing her say my name.

"I'm enjoying it too," I answered. Suddenly I realized that I hadn't even thought about Gail since returning. I glanced over towards our patio and had to concentrate for a moment. I could see the upper part of Marks body, and his head was bowed with the center of his attention beneath him. I was on my knee's looking across or over Carol.

I worked on Carols back up to the top of her behind for fifteen minutes. When I reached for her left arm and started to rub from upper arm to her hand, she again spoke. "This is wonderful. It's the best massage I have ever had," and she twisted her head to look at me, "Really," she added.

I rose to get a towel to put under my knee's which were aching. Carol looked to see what I was doing, or maybe she was worried I was stopping. "My knees hurt," I explained.

"I'm sorry," she said, then laughing into her arm, "I still have another twenty minutes, don't I?"

"You sure do sweet lady," I answered, then suggested, "It would sure be a lot easier if I just sat straddled on your legs." Carol heard me but did not respond. When I was ready to start again I asked, "Can I do your lower back and butt?"

No answer. Then I heard a "Hhmm..." with a long hesitation, "I don't see why not," Carol answered.

I felt a twinge between my legs as I placed cream on my hands and immediately started at the middle of the cheeks of her behind. I worked roughly at first, trying not to make it feel to intimate. Carol actually sighed. I started kneading the cheeks with both hands then pressed both cheeks outward while rubbed down to her thigh. The next time upwards toward her back. When it felt like Carol was most into it, I softened my pressure to make it feel as sensual as possible, rubbing both hands softly from outside her legs, across her cheeks, and joining at the crack of her behind, then moving downwards. Carol countered with a slight pelvic motion, and I was pleased. I asked her to turn over. As she turned I glanced over toward our cabana. Mark seemed to be leaning forward. His head was bent, looking down. He lifted his head and it rolled back. He didn't seem to be moving, as far as I could tell.

When Carol finished turning over she softly said, "That was the very best behind massage ever." She smiled ever so slightly; her deep blue eyes seemed relaxed, partly closed.

I started at her feet again. I bent her leg at the knee and for the first time I could see between her legs, the thong perfectly covering her vagina. "Please be good," Carol said softly. Her eyes were closed.

My cock was throbbing. I would have gladly massaged this beautiful creature all night long.

I massaged her feet again, her lower leg and her thighs but always on the outer side of her thighs. It was painful not being able to touch the inside of her thighs. Her legs stayed closed.

I noticed that Mark was now walking around on our patio. "It must be an hour already," I said. "They're up and about, but I sure hate to stop now," I smiled.

"Me too," Carol said. "That was a fast one hour." Carol laid her hand on my arm and looked me in the eyes. "I loved it."

I returned to our cabana and helped Gail gather our belongings. I called over to Mark and the four of us walked back to the hotel.

When we entered our room Gail disappeared in the bathroom. The room phone rang and I picked up. "Hello lover," Gabriella intoned.

"I wish," I replied, "But one day when you stop teasing, I will."

"Promises again?" she questioned, and then asked, "Is Gail available."

I walked to the bathroom door and tapped, "Gabriella is on the phone."

"Chat with her for a few minutes," Gail called out, "I'll be right out."

Gabriella asked what we were doing and I filled her in on our day. I mentioned Mark and Carol and that we were going to Monte Carlo for dinner.

"Are they nice," Gabriella asked.

"Very nice," I answered.

"Why don't you cancel Monte Carlo for tonight, and bring them when you board the Gabbiano. They could stay on board for the night since we will be a day late. Giancarlo is still in Milano."

"I'm sure Gail would love that, but we have to ask them."

"It's only two days," Gabriella noted. "Would you love that," she teased.

In the sexiest voice I could muster I whispered, "I'd love that. Here's Gail."

While the girls were talking I browsed through the bathroom. I thought it strange that she closeted herself so quickly when we returned. More so that she didn't open the door right away to take Gabriella's call. I wondered how far she and Mark had gone.

When Gail hung up we discussed Gabriella's offer. "I think that's terrific, and they'll enjoy it," I offered. Then I asked Gail, "You like them, don't you?"

"Yes, I do," she answered and added "but we have to spend some time visiting with Peter, before we sail."

"They'll start back in the early afternoon. We can meet with Peter for dinner," I suggested. Peter is an American businessman that lives in Monaco, a friend that we met in France some years ago. He would be disappointed if we didn't at least visit for a day.

Gail took the phone again and called Marks room."Hi Mark," she began. "We're calling to see if we can cancel this evening," and she went on to explain the plans we hoped they would agree to. I watched the French news, which I barely understood, while I listened to Gail's conversation.

It sounded like Carol had taken the phone and Gail was explaining further. Finally, Gail repeated the invite for them to spend the day with us in Monte Carlo, then overnight on the Gabbiano. Gail later explained that Carol hesitated for a moment then said, "How cool."

We met at about 8:15 at the hotel bar. Our dinner reservation was 8:30. The bar was crowded but Mark and Carol had managed a small round table and four chairs. Gail wore a dark green on green silk dress that I loved. She had a colorful Hermes silk scarf tied around her waist. Her dress fit snugly, and I imagined there was nothing underneath. So did all the men in the room. The simplicity of her attire was enticing.

Mark was the best judge for how attractive she looked. His mouth was agape, he stared without standing. Carol looked to Gail smiling and said, "You really look great," and no sooner was Gail seated, they started talking about the way her hair was done.

Carol was simply dressed in a blue blouse with three buttons undone, and a white low cut sleeveless shirt beneath. She wore a darker blue flared skirt that fit snugly on the top half, with the bottom half pleated and flared, and very short. Her shoes had no back and a very small heel. Her legs were crossed and her shoe half hanging. She was angled with her legs to the side of the table, facing me. How she managed to sit in that short skirt without flashing her panties was beyond me. We had a magnificent meal, shared a bottle of wine, and ended back at the same table in the bar, talking and dancing. Mark almost exclusively danced with Gail. I alternated between Gail and Carol. The dance floor was not near out table so we were unable to watch one another.

During a slow dance when Gail and Mark were not on the floor I held Carol especially close. The scent of her hair, my leg almost between hers was enough to make me hard. I did nothing to hide it. I'd move from time to time to stand squared off with her and I let her feel me press into her. I thought at one point I felt her respond.

When Gail and I were in bed we chatted. I ran the palm of my hand around and around her nipples. She held me in her hand moving and squeezing, but not trying to take it any further. "Was Mark sitting on your legs when he massaged you? I asked.

She answered softly some moments later, "For a while, yes." A long pause later, "Did you sit on Carols legs?"

"No," I answered.

"I was frightened when the older couple walked by," Gail said.

"What older couple?" I asked. "Why frightened?"

"I guess you didn't see them. We didn't until the last moment. Mark was excited... he was hard. I was worried they would complain at the front desk."

"You mean they saw his cock?" I felt Gail nod her head. "He took his trunks off?" I asked. Again I felt the nod. "Did he try to put it in you?"

Speaking softly, Gail answered, "He tried, he pushed from time to time, but we didn't."

After a long pause, I asked, "Were you turned on?"

"Yes," Gail whispered.

We were out on the tennis court again the next morning. This time I partnered with Carol against Gail and Mark. If Gail and Mark won, then the boys gave the massage. If Carol and I won then the girls give the massage. This time we played an even game, and my side won. We went back to the cabanas, put on our trunks, and walked back to the showers by the pool.

Gail and Carol rinsed off and walked back ahead of us. When Mark and I arrived, the girls were both in our cabana. Mark walked in and sat on the recliner, waiting. I walked over to their cabana and lay a towel on the recliner then lay face down, waiting.

"You look ready," Carol laughed as she came into the patio area. She went into the cabana and returned just moments later with a small bottle of oil, and she had changed from her bikini to her thong bikini. My groin tingled.

Carol came to the recliner and knelt beside my left arm. I turned toward her and in the nearness could not help but marvel at her beauty, the paleness of her skin. I noticed her eyebrows were a dark blond color; her lips were moist and slightly parted. Her dark blue eyes were clear, innocent looking, they reflected trust rather than lust, and I noticed that even her eyelashes were a dark blond. "I'll try to do a good job" she offered, smiling.

"I'm sure I'd even enjoy your bad massage," I said, emphasizing the word "your."

Carol tapped my arm lightly "You men," she responded. "Look at Mark. He can't wait to get..." she paused, she sounded frustrated.

I twisted around to look at her," I can understand that." I answered. "I feel the same way about you, now. I can't wait to have you work me over."

"Take your trunks off,' she instructed with a laugh, "I'll get a towel," and she went into the cabana and returned with a towel.

""At least it's inching, just inching forward I thought," I thought. Carol poured oil on my back but continuing to talk. "We've never met anyone like you and Gail," she said. "You're both...Mark and I think you're both very special. I'm so glad I met Gail."

"How about me, I quickly added. Again I twisted to look. Her smile made my heart skip. "You too," she said.

Carol started rubbing in earnest. She squeezed around my neck, the muscles at the top of my shoulder. "Oh, that feels so good," I muttered. I could feel Carol moving her legs. I had had the same problem yesterday; my legs were throbbing from bending in one position. "Why don't you sit on my legs," I suggested.

Carol didn't respond. A good minute went by, "Would you mind?" she asked.

It took me a moment to figure out what she was asking. When I finally answered, I tried to sound nonchalant, "Of course not,"

Carol sat across my lower back facing my feet, and proceeded to rub my legs stretching toward my feet. The rubbing, and her weight on my behind as she stretched, had my heart racing. I wondered if she could see my balls. My cock was tucked under my stomach and pressed throbbing against the recliner. Two or three minutes later she stood up and turned to sit on my upper thighs, my behind at her fingertips.

"I hope I can do it as well as you did yesterday," she softly commented. Her hands rested on the left cheek of my behind. It felt like a fist. Slowly she relaxed and her hands were now softly skimming over my behind, kneading, bringing me close to cumming.

"Rian," Carol said.

"Hhmm, "I responded.

She started, "You know...well," she stumbled, "You know, I like doing ...I like being frisky but, we don't think..."

I interrupted her. "I understand Carol," No need to explain. But I was thinking about her saying "We."

The mood changed. Carol slid off my legs. "Turn over," she instructed,

I had twisted around to look at her. "I can't," I countered.

She smiled, "Turn over, use the towel, I'll be gracious," she said.

I rose on the side of the recliner that was away from Carol. Covering myself with the towel I lay down on my back and pressed my hard cock to my stomach. She was smiling.

As Carol stretched to sit on me I couldn't help but stare at the wisp of material that barely managed to cover her pussy. I noticed that she looked over towards the other cabana. Fortunately I had moved the recliner further back so they were not in our line of vision.

Carol was sitting on my upper legs with my cock jutting out in front of her. I was covering my cock with the towel and pressing it down at the same time. She started by rubbing my shoulder and outer arms. When she moved forward her crotch settled on the bottom of my cock which was enough to hold it down. I moved my hand away and indulged myself in feeling her heat. I would open my eyes from time to time to look at her barley covered pussy. She ignored my gaze.

When Carol moved forward to place her hands near my neck, she slide frontward over my cock. It was nestled flat between her pussy lips separated by that tiny strand of cloth. She finally locked eyes with me and I saw the beginning of that look that signals excitement. I was already hopelessly in lust. I was glad she was affected too. As she rubbed around my neck and shoulders she would move her hips just enough to create an ever so slight humping motion.

It felt wonderful. Whenever I opened my eyes I'd focus on her thong covered pussy and she smiled, acknowledging. My eyes were closed; I had been fighting my instincts to push back, when Carol leaned far forward and brushed her lips against mine. I opened my eyes, she lowered her head again and this time we kissed. My head started to spin; our tongues danced softly, mouths opened wide, then wider, as we sought to go deeper, to feed the desire that was obviously simmering within both of us.

I placed my hands on Carols hips and allowed my hips to rise, to press hard against her.

Carol stopped kissing but kept her mouth open, and almost in my mouth. She raised her hips which allowed my cock to spring upwards then she slid forward until my cock was behind her. When she pressed against me she slid down, once more capturing the length of my cock between her pussy lips, but on the top of my cock now. As we kissed she rubbed against me. I pushed and lifted and moved her so I could feel her chest against me. We were as close to being lovers as you can get considering the strand of material between us. When I started to tremble she stopped. I would have cum had she continued.

Carol sat up, placed her hand on my chest and proceeded to raise herself. "I'll bet we've been at it more than an hour," she offered, and then whispered, "I haven't done that since college. My...that was exciting," then, of all things, she giggled.

I stood without covering myself. Carol looked at me smiling, "You look very handsome now," she teased. "The massage really helped."

"You were wonderful," I said, while stepping into my trunks, and I made my way over to our cabana. The patio was empty. I walked inside, not knowing what to expect. Gail and Mark were sitting in beach chairs in the darkness of the cabana. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust. They were on opposite sides of the cabana talking.

I exchanged a few words with Mark, and he then left for his cabana. When Gail and I went out to the patio to lay in the recliners I thought she looked relaxed, like after sex.

We lunched with Carol and Mark. We were all happy doing nothing. It seemed we were content to do anything that allowed us to get our hands on one another, without admitting that we were aching to have sex.

Later that afternoon they came to our cabana and invited us to swim in the sea. To my surprise Gail agreed and we walked to the edge where you can jump in. It took some moments for the courage to rise, but we all jumped in. Somehow Carol was a few feet from me when she surfaced, shouting how cold it was. Gail was chattering strong enough to stutter her talking. Not even a minute went by and I swam to the ladder, and everyone followed. I waited to allow the others to climb up; Mark went first then extended his hand waiting for Gail. I watched Carols behind as she climbed. At the top Gail had taken a towel and quick stepping called behind her, "I'm going into the pool," and Mark followed.

Carol picked up her towel and started toward the Cabana, still shivering. I arrived just behind her, "Lay down on the recliner," I instructed. She did and I immediately started rubbing her roughly, first her back, then her legs, and finally her behind. Her cheeks were so cold that I just held my hand still, to warm her.

"That feels good," she said.

I began to knead her left cheek, when I heard her sigh. I moved to the other. When she didn't protest I slid my hand under the top of her thong bikini and started to pull the strip out of her cheeks. Still no protest. I lowered the bikini to just below her cheeks, and moved closer and put my face, my cheek, against the cheeks of her behind. Her legs were still closed. I moved my face in a rubbing motion and let her feel my breath against her.

Again she sounded a soft "Mmm."

"Can I sit on your legs," I asked, I had already stood up and started to take my trunks off.

"Yes," she whispered, without looking.

I looked down the pathway from the pool and didn't see Gail or Mark, as I stretched my leg around her and sat below her behind. I pushed her thong a little lower and simply leaned forward so that my body was completely over her, and my hard cock resting between the cheeks of her behind.

Her back still felt a little cold. Her hands were under her head with her arms in a butterfly position. I placed my hands on her arms and started to move my hips, gently pushing my cock between her cheeks. I was looking at the nape of her neck, her short hair perfectly tiered exposed the tapered alabaster length of her neck.

Without moving her head Carol softly spoke, "We can't Rian...they'll be back in a minute."

I humped against her one more time and pulled back sliding my cock out of her cheeks. The tip of my cock was now pointed at her pussy but, instead of trying to push into her I slide myself between her legs, into the tiny triangle at the top of her legs, below her pussy. I brushed as best I could against her pussy. Carol moved quickly, my cock popped loose, and she twisted herself under me until she was lying on her back.

I was surprised, thrilled. I lowered my head to kiss while I slid myself lower in order to put my cock between her legs again. She didn't resist. Her legs were still together. When my cock was sliding past her pussy I reached my right hand between us and pushed my cock upwards. I felt the head of my cock find her entrance, and I pushed forward just enough to signal entry.

Carols hand gripped both my arms. I stopped, waiting, wanting to feel her willingness. Carol moved her hips and the head of my cock slipped in about an inch. I heard a sigh, "Uhhh" and I couldn't tell if it was me or Carol. I was ready to bury myself deep inside her when we heard Mark speaking. I looked up from the recliner and couldn't see anyone at our cabana. Carol's action was immediate, frightened, and she was already crawling out from under me. I hurriedly put on my swim wear.

We sat for a few moments trying to act nonchalant, but no one came. After a minute or two of cooling down, we walked over to my Cabana, and joined Gail and Mark.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers