Gail and Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

The three days at the hotel were a repeat of the first. We wanted to go further but it somehow never came into the open. If Gail was permitting Mark, I didn't know. She said no. We were content to sit around the hotel, going nowhere, simply anticipating the next chance we had to touch one another. Mark and I wound up automatically partnering with each other's wife, with no protests from the girls.

We were leaving with them the next day to spend the day in Monte Carlo, with Carol and Mark planning to overnight on the Gabbiano. Carol invited us to dinner in their room, which had an alcove with a formal round table for four.

"I hope you don't mind that I ordered dinner for all of us," Carol questioned.

The girls were both dressed casually. Gail wore a short white skirt with a large blue and gold circle design on one side. Her white cotton short sleeve shirt was a thick enough weave to look dressy, but still allowed us to see the marks made by her nipples.

A trolley of assorted liquors and ice served as our bar. We sat around drinking and chatting until the food was rolled in on two tables, and served in the dining alcove. Carol cleverly instructed that they do not return for the dishes, that we would roll the table into the hallway.

After dinner we sat on the dark balcony looking out toward the sea. The balcony was the length of the suite, maybe twenty to thirty feet long, with two huge arm chairs and two recliners. We moved pillows from inside to make the arm chairs more comfortable. Gail sat in my chair, partially on pillows and partially on my lap. We chatted, and watched ships in the twinkle on the horizon.

Carol was sitting with Mark in his chair, her legs draped over the arms, and he was expertly massaging her feet. Carol explained how he had learned to do that during her pregnancy. Gail commented, "Does it feel as good as it looks?"

"Better," Carol answered. "Come here, you try it," and she gingerly rose and moved the pillows around to make a space for Gail . "That's not necessary," Gail said, embarrassed at how quickly Carol inconvenienced herself. I also thought that Gail was comfortable and really didn't want to get up.

"Come," Carol said, standing beside Mark, she was mostly in silhouette except when she was standing in the reflection of the lights inside the suite. Gail went to sit in Marks chair, sinking into the pillows on his lap. When her legs were hanging over the arm Carol said, "Just a minute." She walked to the balcony doors, opened and entered the suite, and returned with another pillow, "Sometime the back of my legs hurt," Carol said, and she placed the pillow over the chair-arm under the bend in Gail's legs.

Marks chair was toward the front right side of the balcony, my chair was to the left and a foot or two further back. I could see the right side of Marks chair, and by slightly turning, also look inside and see the TV.

Mark started to rub Gail's feet. Carol walked back into the suite, shut the lamp, leaving the TV as the only light in the room, then returned to the balcony and slid the door closed. "I hope I'm not the orphan out," I said to Carol.

She walked to my chair, "Why would we do that?" she responded, and she turned sideways and sat on some pillows with her legs bent over my legs. She was sitting on my left side facing sideways, looking toward Marks chair. Once she settled in It didn't take me long to realize that she was open to me, that simply putting my left hand out I could touch her tummy. I looked over toward Gail, and realized that Mark had the same opportunity with Gail, maybe better because Gail's legs were raised.

It started out that we were all talking, we watched the ships at sea, saw a shooting star. They asked lots of questions about Monte Carlo, where we were headed tomorrow morning, and where they would be staying on the boat, the Gabbiano, tomorrow night.

My left arm was resting at Carol's waist, stretched across her lap, my hand on her left thigh, softly moving. With her legs bent her panties or thong was visible but almost disappeared in the fluff of the pillows. I moved my right arm so that I could touch her legs, and I soon went to touching between her thighs with half of my right arm between her legs. Little by little I moved lower and soon fingers were lightly moving over her thong. I felt her tense when I first touched her but there was no movement to stop me.

By now, we were mostly talking between ourselves, more like whispering. When I started to move my fingers beneath Carol's thong she reached to lightly place her hand on mine, not stopping me. I soon had one, then two fingers sliding through her moist lips, touching her clit up, then down. Her right hand was holding my left shoulder and the pressure and movement from that hand signaled to me her response to my fingers sliding around between the lips of her pussy.

I glanced over to Gail. I couldn't see her face in the shadow, but I did see that Mark was still rubbing her feet. With one hand at least. I recalled a time when Gail was sitting on a guys lap, and he had his cock inside her the whole time they were together, and now, I couldn't tell.

My fingers found the center of Carol's pussy. I slowly circled then edged the very tip of my finger into her. The heat surprised me. She lowered her right hand from my shoulder and moved it down the outside of her leg until she had her hand on my thigh, and then moved her hand to my cock and pressed against it through my pants. I pushed my finger further in and she softly sighed.

Her hand pulled at the elastic waist band of my pants then moved down my stomach through my pubic hair and gripped my cock. I felt her finger slide over the head spreading moisture. When she had a firm hold of my throbbing cock, I pressed the whole of my middle finger into her and she breathed an "Uhnnn."

I tried not to be too conspicuous to Gail and Mark so I restricted my advance to moving my fingers in her. We were both numb from the days of mounting desire.

Carol slowly pulled her hand from my pants and took hold of my right arm with both hands and pulled my away from touching her, and stood up. She spoke loud enough for Mark and Gail to hear, if they were listening, "I'm going to call for some Champagne," and she tugged urging me to follow. She pulled the sliding door open, waited for me to enter and then closed it again.

When we were inside she went into the bedroom for a minute or two, probably calling room service. I tried to look out the window to the balcony to where Gail was, but the glass only reflected the shadowy mirror image of the room.

I picked up several pillows decorating the couch and sank into one end of the three cushion couch. With the arm of the couch on my left, and the pillows stacked on my right, , placed a pillow on my lap, and waited for Carol to return.

"Let's stay here on the couch," Carol suggested, smiling as she walked towards me from the other room. I

Tapping the pillow I beckoned for her to sit on my lap. She stood beside the couch, and turned sideways, I quickly pulled down my jogger pants and underwear to about mid thigh, and Carol sat on my lap leaning her back on the arm of the couch. I could feel the warmth of her leg on my thigh. It took her a moment to realize that I was bare beneath her. "We're being bad Rian," she whispered, almost nose to nose with me, "But... I want to," she quietly added. Her head turned and we were mouth to mouth, tongues searching, I was so excited I felt giddy.

I reached my right hand between her legs and pulled my cock from beneath her leg and started to push against her. She had taken off her thong. The realization caused me to gasp, Carol "hummpd," in my mouth when she felt my response to her naked pussy.

I rubbed around until I was centered then raised my buttocks enough to start to enter her. Carol moved a little forward and my cock started to slide deeper. She was wet. Halfway in she started to sigh and moan, "Oh my goodness...oohhh Rian," raising herself to better center me, and pushing me deeper into her belly.

When my cock was buried in her she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to do this," again she breathed "Uughh...yes," as I shifted back raising myself to push hard against her.

I stopped moving, "Let me just be in you for a while," I said, "you're beautiful...it feels beautiful to be in you.

"Yes... me too," she whispered, which made no sense to me but under the circumstances, it fit just fine.

"Can I cum in you," I asked.

A very long pause later,"Do you think they can see us?" she questioned.

"I think it's too dark in here," I answered, adding, "At the moment, I don't think they care."

"Mark gets jealous," she said.

"Did he ask about us?" I questioned.

Carol nodded, then as an afterthought, "Yes."

I moved my cock in her and she moaned softly in my ear. Her head was resting on my shoulder, touching the back of the couch behind me. I was sliding more easily in her as her wetness increased. "Is Gail jealous," she asked.

"Sometimes," I answered.

Again I moved. She pushed herself forward, gently grinding against my cock, "Oh Rian, it's beautiful." After another thrust she whispered, "I'm more excited than I have ever..." Carol paused then almost speaking to herself she whispered, "If I had known."

"Known what," I questioned.

She was thinking about answering. I waited. "Mark's been asking me for three years, to do it with... with men... when we go to the Caribbean." She paused, adding, "With black men."

I squeezed my groin to make my cock pulse in her. Hers response was a spontaneous humping motion." Her pussy was very wet. "And you wouldn't?" I asked.

"I won't," she answered with more volume than our previous exchanges. "You're different Rian," even Gail is different. "She's so beautiful...I'm not jealous." After a long silence, "Do you think they are making love?"

I laughed, took her face in both hands and kissed her lightly, "So many questions, I commented, adding, "If they're doing anything I hope they're just fucking."

Now it was Carols turn to laugh.

Moments later in a more serious tone, "I can't believe I'm doing this," Carol said, "and that I want to do it." Carol was thinking, even with my cock buried deep in her belly. Her clit felt as large as a mini cock. She was still thinking, examining herself. We both were quiet for some time when Carol, ever so quietly added, "You can cum in me Rian."

I started humping upwards, lifting her with each stroke; I reached my hands under her shirt and rubbed from one breast to the other, tweaking her nipples. My mouth was stretched wide, tongue probing, delirious with passion, trying to crawl into her. I reached my right hand between us and touched her clit, felt all around my cock at the wetness that she created, placed my left hand on her back and slowly reached behind to touch her cheeks and rear hole. I worked my hand forward, under her, and followed the wetness to her pussy.

Carol was moaning, she whimpered, she hugged and kissed me, repeating, "Oh Rian, Oh Rian," again and again. She started to tremble and then to shake, the moans became constant whimpers, her hand repeatedly brushing across my forehead, brushing my hair back. Even in the darkness I could feel her blank stare, like she didn't know me, then she kissed me with more absolute passion, softer than I could imagine.

I held her face, pumping back with a rhythm that she seemed to need, squeezing my cock to make it pulse, pushing at angles to touch her everywhere inside. She was kissing my eye; I searched for her mouth and felt wetness. Tears were flowing, copiously. Still, "Oh Rian, Oh Rian," with moans and sighs. The trembling increased, and she exploded, "Uuughhh, uuhhh," like the steam sound from a locomotive, she sighed. The trembling became small quick jerks, slowly subsiding until she sucked in air in a deep breathy sigh.

Carols hand went to touch my arm to signal she was too sensitive now, and then she rested her head on my shoulder and went limp.

I was lightly rubbing her back; my hand lay still on her thigh, close to where we were still coupled. My cock still deep inside her. She seemed to be comfortable having me there. I noticed movement on the balcony, and became frightened that Gail or Mark might see my cock slipping out of Carol. I pulled out. The quick movement caused Carol to stir. Without moving her head, she kissed my neck.

The movement I saw was from Gail and Mark. They were standing at the edge of the balcony. Enough light reached them to shadow their movement. I rose and Carol went into the bedroom. After settling down, I opened the balcony door and walked outside. When I was close to the door I saw Mark holding Gail's arms, they were kissing.

The only time I felt jealous all night was now with Gail and Mark kissing. I faked a cough, "Hey you guys, it's getting late... we should get going."

Gail walked from the balcony, took my hand and we stepped into the suite. Mark followed. Carol never came out of the bedroom. At the door Gail kissed Marks cheek, "Goodnight," she said. Mark smiled at me, "Goodnight Rian," he said, and we confirmed our 9:30 morning departure.

Of course the moment Gail and I were in bed we started with the "Did he, did she," questions. Gail was doing a good job with the "Did she," questions. It was so expected and so unreasonable, that Gail started to laugh and I soon joined her. We were now making fun of ourselves by saying the questions we would have asked, then laughing at the questions and the silliness of even asking.

I touched Gail and she opened her legs allowing me to explore. She was wet. "You came," I asked, or rather I stated.

"Yes," was Gail's response.

I was laying sideways, my very hard cock pushed hard against her thigh. She reached her right hand down and encircled my cock. "Oh my goodness, feel how hard ..." she said, with some surprise in her voice, as she squeezed me.

Before long I moved on top of her and began what turned out to be ten or fifteen minutes of passionate loving. We kissed I sucked on her breast while moving inside her, I moved her onto her side and sat upon one leg while the other leg was bent at the knee and pushed up, toward her chest. I was pumping deeply, she had her hands on my behind controlling my rhythm.

Gail cried, "Oh Ri," she sighed deeply, "Aahh, I'm cumming again," and at that moment I lost control and began to cum, gushing deeply into Gail as she urged me to cum, using her fingers to signal or urge me deeper.

I was so excited when we started that even after I had cum I remained inside her, still hard. I again moved inside her but sensed she had enough. She was slowly running her hand around my lower back and behind. I started questioning her again. "Did he...was he big?"

"I don't know?" Gal whispered.

I digested the answer. "You said...you climaxed."

"I did."

"Why...couldn't you tell?"

"With his mouth," Gail said, still rubbing my behind. She was toying with me.

"Did he come?" I continued.

"Yes,"

"With you...using your mouth?" I persisted.

"No," Gail responded, "He came on my leg." She paused, "When he was doing it to me."

"So you didn't make love?"

I was still lying on top of Gail, my cock buried deeply in her belly. I was supported by my arms, raised just high enough to look down at her; she was still softly rubbing my behind, something she often does.

"Yes, no I didn't make love," Gail said, adding "And if you did anything... I hope it was just fucking." It was a testy response and strange to hear Gail use that word.

"Did he try?" I kept on.

"Yes," Gail laughed, "He certainly did."

"You didn't want... what about...?" But Gail interrupted.

"I didn't want," she simply stated.

"How about...what about these last days? I inquired.

"What about them Ri," Gail answered. "It's been relaxing, fun, but Mark isn't... I don't have interest him."

"But you seemed so willing..." again Gail interrupted, with the hint of a smile started.

"You're the one that was willing Ri, you've been starry eyed since..." she stopped, I guessed that she was too relaxed to argue over it, and I was moving my cock from side to side as my mind was wondering if I should try to cum again.

"I didn't want to spoil it for you," Gail added.

We kissed. I did not fuck my wife, I loved her, slowly. She held me close, both hands curved on my shoulders, urging me into her, begging me to cum, again . Her feet were hooked on my legs, above my ankles, we went on and on for five or ten minutes, then I felt the beginning rush, and cum churned forth filling Gail with surge after surge of boiling semen. I was holding still, pushed into her, allowing the release to empty deep in her belly.

Some minutes alter Gail laughed. "Twice in half an hour," she said. "I should make a deal with Carol."

"Gail, how can you," I mumbled jokingly.

Gail rolled on her side, toward me, dragging her pillow near and placing her head at my shoulder. "Tomorrow will be interesting," Gail whispered directly into my ear.

"I hope," I said smiling in the dark.

Gail hit my shoulder, "Smarty. Maybe I'll spend the day with Peter."

"Would you want that," I asked, not joking.

"No, just thought I'd tease you." Gail placed her arm across my chest and we slept.

The next morning we had our luggage packed into the car, then joined Mark and Carol for breakfast. After breakfast they picked up a small suitcase at the concierge desk, and we were off toward Monte Carlo. I drove traveling the old sea road and Gail and I tried to make it a bit of a tour for them.

Gail was wearing Bermuda shorts and a sleeveless shirt that fit loosely. She wasn't wearing a brassiere. She rested her left hand on the back of my seat as she talked to Mark and Carol. I was sure that Mark was able to see her breast under her arm.

Carol was wearing a short denim skirt and a white short sleeve cotton shirt. She had flat sandals that made her legs look a mile long. She wore little makeup, and no jewelry. Her long neck and short hair gave her an air of aloofness. She sat behind Gail and I would occasionally glance at her. She was ravishing. Carol sensed my appreciation and signaled with the slightest hint of a smile,

We were pulling up alongside the Gabbiano around mid day. Carol commented as she looked up at the boat, "You must be joking."

Captain Charles was waiting, as usual, smiling as he first took Gail's hand and leaned forward like bowing, then turned to me smiling, "Mr. Rian, It is our great pleasure to have you on board again Sir." I felt proud as I introduced Mark and Carol. I thought it was the same thing he said last year.

Charles walked us aft and below, saying "It's your usual cabin, Mr. Rian. He led Mark into the next forward cabin, and the offered to show the boat.

Showing them the boat was a fifteen minute discourse in exclamations. They were in awe, loved it, it was beautiful, and more. Carol went to Gail and kissed her cheek thanking her for the invitation.

We asked Charles to book dinner for us because the restaurant knew the Gabbiano name. After unloading in our cabins, we gathered on deck. Our plan was to show them some more of Monaco, and then the girls wanted to shop. That evening we planned to dine at our favorite restaurant, visit the casino, and go dancing.

For two hours we drove around the town. We dropped the girls off at the Holiday Inn and Mark and I drove to the tennis club, and over a beer we watched the players. We returned to the Gabbiano and I chose to rest for a while. At 7:30 Gail came into the cabin with a handful of bags, excited over her finds.

I left our cabin while Gail showered and readied for dinner. I tapped on Mark and Carol's door as I passed and asked them if I could fix them a drink. Mark came out and we went up to the lounge deck to let the girls get ready first, and then ready ourselves for the evening.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers