Gail Gets It Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

She spread her legs wider and held her arms up in a silent invitation, which he didn't really need. Gail's pussy was stretched so much from the fucking she had gotten already, and she didn't need to hold her lips open for him, nor did he need to enter her slowly. Her talented lips and tongue had brought him close to cumming a few minutes earlier, and he wanted no more than to throw a fuck into the white girl and fill her with his cum. With two firm thrusts, his cock was all the way inside her, with his curly pubic hair tickling her cleanly shaven pussy.

The girl's muscles immediately started doing good things to him, and he drew his cock almost all the way out and drove it into her again. When she felt the hard, thick cylinder surging into her pussy, Gail hooked her ankles around Jason's thighs and gripped his arms to pull herself forward to meet his stroke. Their bodies came together with a wet sound, and the juices that were running from her pussy, mixed with the cum from the other two men spattered over both of them. The second stroke was much the same as the first, as were all those that followed.

Although the white girl was a great fuck, Jason had pretty much decided this would be the last time for him tonight. He also decided to take it more slowly than he had earlier, and make it last until it was as good as he could make it. He slowed down, continuing to use deep strokes, but making them slower than his first ones had been. The woman under him matched his pace and told him constantly how good it felt and what a stud he was and how much she loved his big black cock.

Gail was telling the truth, although there was a bit of flattery there too. She suspected this would be the last time she would be fucked that night, and hoped to make it the best. Jason's slow, deep strokes were just what she wanted to build up to a tremendous orgasm, capping off what was already one of the most fabulous sexual escapades of her college life. She continued moving with him in rhythm, using her hands on his arms and her ankles around his legs to slide back and forth on the bed under him, until she knew her orgasm was imminent.

"Give it to me, Jason," she whispered. "Fuck my clit!"

In case he didn't know what she meant or didn't feel like doing it, she slid her ass farther down the bed so his cock was plunging into her pussy at a new angle, and more solidly massaging her clit as it drove into her and again when it was drawn back out. She moved her legs too, so she would be able to hold more tightly to him while she was cumming, as she had done with the other men.

Jason felt the change in their combined strokes, and it felt terrific to him too. He was close to cumming and wanted his climax to be as good as he could make it. It was obvious the woman was ready to cum too, and he wanted to climax at the same time, making it better for both of them. He picked up the pace, and she matched him, both of them moaning happily and pitching and tossing on top of the bed.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!, Gail grunted in time with their combined strokes, until she sang out joyously "Oh, god! Oh, god! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

Jason had no intention of stopping, because he could feel his climax starting to erupt inside his big body. He drove his cock hard into the pussy under him and, like Kwame and Jim before him, when he drew back, the girl was clinging to him. She is small enough and he is strong enough he could lift her when he drew back for another stroke and, when he thrust forward again, he pressed her body into the mattress, driving his cock in even deeper.

After just a few strokes like that, she uttered a cry of pure ecstasy, and all her muscles clenched as she climaxed. After her orgasm, Gail sagged onto the bed and, seconds later his climax exploded, with his semen flooding her pussy. Jason kept fucking her until he ejaculated twice more, before sprawling on top of her, both of them equally happy with their great climaxes.

After that orgasm, Gail felt satisfied with her orgiastic night, although she could have and would have fucked and sucked some more if the men had wanted to. Kwame's cock was drooping somewhat, as if he was through for the night, and so was Jim's. Even the shaft still imbedded in her pussy seemed to be becoming soft. When Jason drew it from her, dribbling his cum and the other mixed fluids onto her thighs and belly, she could see he was through for the night also.

Gail lay on her back, with her legs spread and her mouth and ass available too, but nobody took her up on her tacit offer. It was late; the men had all cum twice, and she had cum five times, besides all four of the people in the bedroom having performed strenuously at the basketball game earlier. Everybody was tired and sexually sated, at least for that night.

As the householder, besides being the point guard, it was up to Jason to make the next call, and he did it. He wasn't sure of the white girl's name, and didn't want to ask her what it was. He looked at her lying on her back, still sexy and appealing, and asked if she wanted to stay the night so they could have more fun in the morning. She smiled and eagerly nodded her head.

"What about you guys," he asked his teammates.

They both thought fucking or being sucked off by the hotsy would be a great way to start Sunday morning. Jim and the girl would share the bed, and the others would sleep on the floor and the sofa. Kwame was too tall for the latter, and he usually slept on a pallet on the floor in his home in Africa anyhow, so there was no quarrel over those arrangements.

A few minutes later, everybody was asleep, probably dreaming about either the great sex they had just experienced or what they would be doing shortly after they woke up in the morning.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Gail and all the basketball players did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers