Gail Meets Werner

Story Info
Shy woman learns to play games.
5.4k words
4.45
110.3k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

I met my wife during my junior year in University. A perfect 5'7" figure, small breasted, a picture perfect behind, and the most magnificent green eyes I had ever seen. She captivated me completely, it was love at first sight and we were married seven months later. She had a year to go after I graduated so I stayed on beginning my masters' studies while waiting for her to finish. I am from Chile and anticipated that after she graduated, I would return home with my new wife and degree in hand. However, an exceptional job opportunity arose which I accepted so we headed for New York instead.

For both of us living and working in New York was an experience. Gail had a conservative North Carolina upbringing, she participated in sports but, to give you an idea of her parent's control, they would not let her become a cheerleader. What I first thought was prudishness in her was simply because she was very shy, as beautiful as she was she still felt insecure. Not with me, mind you, for she was an enthusiastic partner in everything we did including experimenting openly in bed.

During our second year of marriage we went to a Hockey game. We had dinner planned after the game so Gail dressing in a mid thigh skirt, a silky blouse and jacket. A guy, probably in his mid twenty's, sitting a row in front and to her left kept turning to look at Gail. When she noticed his constant looking she asked me in a whisper ". Why is he starring at me, do I look alright?" When I told her that I was sure it was because he found her beautiful and that he was probably hoping he could look up her skirt, she actually flushed, starred at me but never said a word. I held her hand and watched the game. Again he turned starring at her and I felt her squeeze my hand. I asked if she would like to move to another seat and she said, "No". Then I tried, "why don't you open your legs a bit and let him look. He can't see more then on the beach." She starred at me again not saying anything. Maybe five minutes passed when she nudged me and whispered, "I'm doing it". She was looking straight in my eyes and when I glanced down from her flushed face, her legs were slightly parted, and our good neighbor, trying to act nonchalant, had obviously noticed as well. I was thrilled but strained to act detached and said, "that's exciting, just open them a little more each time he turns away". And, she did. Enough that I am certain the guy in front had a clear view of her scantly clad pussy because Gail always wears embroidered underwear that has no elastic around the crotch.

For months afterward whenever I mentioned her flashing during our love making Gail would get excited. I'd ask "did it turn you on?" and she would simply reply, "Yes".

She never gave an explanation about what she hoped or to where her fantasy was leading.

Some time later, on a holiday in Ocho Rios we spent the day at the pool with all sorts of men putting on a show for Gail and the only other two women at the pool. Gail did a bit of showing in response. At lunch she admitted how turned on it had made her (the Sun did that to her too). I suggested she do it again the next day but I advised her to plan it well. We had a torrid session in bed that night talking about her flashing and imagining.

When we returned to the pool the next day she oiled her body then lay on her back on the lounge. Ten minutes later she reached for a towel to dab at her face and chest then lay the towel over her waist and thighs. Some moments later I noticed her fidgeting, then she turned over to lie on her stomach, discarding the towel. Her legs were slightly spread apart but her bikini covered her bottom so I didn't think she was flashing. The pool attendant, a young wiry black youth came to our lounge and asked if we wanted drinks. He stood at the base of Gail's lounge chair while Gail raised her hand to cover her eyes from the sun and asked for tea. He asked to see my key and when I turned back to show it to him I noticed his glance was directed at Gail's behind and crotch.

"I'm not directly facing the sun ", I said as an excuse to stand and move around. I stepped to the back of my lounge and bent down to slide it around. My face was two feet above Gail's feet and her legs, though not wide apart, left a six-inch space at her crotch. Her pussy was exposed. The slit on her left side was open to my gaze, her bikini bottom partially stuck in her lips, the rest bunched to one side. My cock sprang to hardness.

I lay on my lounge so turned on, and surprised too, at how well she had planned.

Then Gail turned over. She took a quick look around the pool then lay down and spread her legs just a little wider. The pool attendant walked back with our drinks and stood at the base of her chair. He served from there and kept coming back to see if we needed anything. She took a special interest in the lanky young attendant bringing towels and pitchers of tea every half hour. When she saw him coming she'd open her legs further. He'd lean down to place the towels at the end of the recliner starring at her pussy as long as he could then asking if she wanted more tea. Their eye contact was steamy and Gail's eyes were glazed. He'd lean down to place the towels at the end of the recliner starring at her pussy as longingly ask if she wanted anything. That night in bed Gail was torrid in our love-making, I'm sure thinking about the young attendant but not admitting it when I asked.

I was with the company four years when they asked me to take a two-year assignment in Santiago to open an new office there. My wife Gail readily agreed to leave her job and we were both excited that I had the opportunity to go home and Gail would now learn about my country as well as get to know my family, since they had only met during brief visits.

We were in Santiago less then two months and Gail found a position with an International shipping company. Setting up house and organizing our new jobs occupied our time completely. It was during our third month in Chile that I asked Gail if she thought it a good idea for me to invite some co-workers over for a party. I was pleased when she agreed and said it was about time we took some private time, at least a weekend, to relax.

We invited four couples over for a Saturday evening poolside barbecue, one of the couples from Gail's office and the others my colleagues from work. On the Saturday of the barbecue we shopped for food and wine and while Gail and the maid were in the kitchen preparing the food I worked in the yard and around the pool.

I was cleaning the pool when I noticed something move in my neighbors yard. Knowing my neighbors were away, I walked to the passage door to check. I noticed that the father of our neighbor was working at their pool. I had met him before his name was Werner. We talked for a good ten minutes then he offered me a beer, and we wound up speaking for half an hour. He was not staying at the house just cleaning the pool while his daughter was away for more then a week.

Werner is a Chilean of German ancestry, a very solidly built man just under 6' and I guess in his mid-forties. My neighbors had mentioned he was a container vessel captain, recently divorced and, because of his work, rarely at home. I found Werner interesting and thought he would be nice company for the barbecue. He readily accepted my invitation and when I mentioned it to Gail she thought it was a good idea. Friendly neighbors stuff.

The guests began arriving around seven and started by sitting around the pool where they were served Kirs and canapés. Nelson, a colleague from work was chatting with Carlos and his wife Marissa while sharing an avocado dip. Nelsons wife Teresa was standing beside Werner at the back wall watching him toss horseshoes, which he seemed to do very competently. A half hour later I noticed Teresa with her back leaning into Werner taking lessons on tossing horseshoes, both seemed very intent on the lesson. We drank enormous quantities of wine and everyone seemed to be relaxed and enjoying themselves.

We finally gathered around the table to feast on roast lamb, Argentinean Churrasco, empanadas, salads, and many bottles of Tarrapca wine. After dinner we went into the living room, sitting in a small circle, where we continued to chat, while laser video music discs played softly in the entertainment center.

At one point I was sitting across from Carlos and Marissa and I noticed that I could clearly see the white patch of Marissa's underwear. Before long I noticed that she was directing her attention to Werner, who was sitting opposite her and was obviously connected to, and enjoying, the foreplay. Marissa would look up at him, move her legs or cross her ankles, her knees were at least six inches apart and her short skirt left a clear view to her crotch.

When we changed from wine to whiskey and my wife and I were preparing ice and glasses in the kitchen when she mentioned how much of Marissa she could see. I agreed and said how horny it made me and we both laughed. Twenty minutes later I went for our second bottle of whiskey and approached the bathroom as Marissa had just walked out. She did not see me but I did notice her placing something white in her small purse. A few minutes later I stood near Werner and again glanced at Marissa's long tanned legs. I could not see the white of her panties, in spite of her legs being even further apart then they had been before. I believe she had taken off her panties for Werner to better see her. Werner was taking advantage of the exciting view and drinking too fast in the process. I know he had three Kirs, lots of red wine, and was now working on his third whiskey water. "It was a good idea to invite Werner", Gail said softly, smiling knowingly to me as she reached between Werner and myself to place a tray of nuts on the end table.

We played a few games, told jokes mostly sitting in a circle except when someone would get up to freshen a drink or visit the WC. At one point both Marissa and Werner

had walked into the kitchen. I followed a few minutes later but they were nowhere to be found. I noticed the kitchen entry door was just barley ajar and assumed they had walked out to the pool area. Instead of following, I headed straight thru the house to our bedroom to look out through our balcony door. Sure enough Marissa and Werner were

Standing face to face near where he had been playing horseshoes. Werner's hand was under her skirt obviously fondling her pussy and she had her right hand at his fly. I couldn't see what was in her hand but the motion implied that she was jacking his cock. My cock immediately hardened to stone and I watched for several minutes before they broke apart and headed back to the party.

I walked into the kitchen to help Gail bring out ice. She was opening the refrigerator door when I stepped behind her wrapping my arms around her and touching her breasts. She turned her head slightly and smiled. "Would you like to know what I saw", I said. "Yes I would darling", she said in her oh so feminine southern drawl. I told her about Werner and Marissa. She said "Really", two times, then, "I told you it was a good idea to invite him." I nuzzled her and continued touching one breast allowing my hand to rub over her tummy to her pussy.

"That feels good", then she asked, "Did she make him come?"

"I couldn't see," I said "but she seemed to be riding his hand pretty strongly.

I touched Gail for a moment or two more then we headed back to the guests. I could tell Gail was thinking.

The gathering started to break up about 1:30 AM. Werner, Nelson and his wife Teresa were the last to leave. Nelson asked Werner if he would need a ride and Werner declined saying he was fine, and the couple bid us good night. I chatted with Werner a few minutes while Gail started to tidy things.

Werner rose to go and excused himself to use the bathroom before leaving. A few moments later we heard a crash from the bathroom. I went to the door with Gail right behind me and I called Werners name. No answer. Again I called, no answer. I opened the door to find Werner wedged between the bathtub and the toilet, his fly undone, and the contents of the sink counter on the floor. He was drunk.

We laughed at Werner and he laughed back. We managed to un-wedge him and insisted he stay for the night. Without much comment we supported him to the guest room, Gail placed a towel on the dresser, and we closed the door. We continued to clean up for another thirty minutes then closed all the lights and headed for bed. When we passed the guest room Gail suggested I check on Werner. I quietly opened the door.

The room was bathed in the light from the pool shining through the balcony doors. He was lying on the bed, fully clothed sound asleep. Gail and I smiled. She went for a blanket as I proceeded to take off his shoes. I undid his buckle and when Gail came in we both took a leg and started to pull his slacks off. His underpants started to come off but I repositioned them and we withdrew his slacks. Gail covered him with the blanket and we went to bed.

At about four in the morning I awoke to a noise. I recognized it as the pool pump. Gail heard it too and got out of bed, put a robe over her sheer nightgown and headed down the hall. She did not know I was awake. I decided to shut the pool pump so I headed from our bedroom balcony straight into the back yard to switch off the pump.

I walked from the pump switch to the balcony door of the guest room to look in on Werner. Just as I reached the door and looked in Gail was opening the inside door, she partially closed it and went toward his bed. She could not see me as only my face was peering through the upper portion of one frame of the balcony door. Werner was lying on his side, his back to me. The sliding glass closet doors are all mirrored and I could see that Werner had thrown off his blanket, which was crumbled around his waist. Gail went to the bed, gently pulled the blanket out and stood arms still outstretched, starring down at Werner. From the mirrors I could see that Werner was protruding from his shorts, fully erect, and he was absolutely immense. At least eight or nine inches long, and thick, at least as thick as Gail's wrist. I had never seen a guy as big as that and I could see that Gail was as astounded as I was.

She started to cover him but lingered looking at his size. I was getting excited watching Gail, wondering what she was thinking. When she finally covered him he moved, turning to lie on his back, his erection raising the blanket, still asleep. She started out the bedroom door and I decided to return to our bedroom from the direction of the pump area. Just as I turned to leave I noticed movement inside, the bedroom door was opening again.

Gail had gone back in the guest room and closed the door just short of clicking. She stood starring at Werners blanket for a long while, and then she stepped to the bed and gently lifted the cover. His erection was in full bloom. Her legs were against the bed when she reached out and softly touched the back of her hand to his manhood. It was several seconds. Then she gently encircled him with her hand, just holding it, no movement. Her left hand reached out and she placed it under his sack, hefting his weight, she was flushed, obviously very affected by the sexual tension. I was surprised. She had never lifted my sack or played with my balls.

Gail started to move her hand over his erection. Slowly deliberately, using her whole hand one moment then just her fingers the next. . I had never seen such a look of lust on her face. She leaned over and put her mouth on Werners cock. I didn't know what to feel. Here was my lovely, intelligent, wife and friend pleasuring a stranger and, in our own house. Slowly she licked up and down the sides, every now and then trying to fit it in her mouth. Werner was not circumcised and she pulled his skin back and wet the huge purple tip encircling it with her tongue, savoring the feel, trying to put it in her mouth. This went on for ten or fifteen minutes. His cock was shiny from her mouth. Gail slipped off her robe and was in her nightgown. Her nipples were themselves erections, every now and then she would put her hand between her legs to touch herself, her mouth still fastened to his cock, her eyes closed, as she brought herself close to fulfillment. My cock had long been out and in my hand.

Gail stopped and looked at the bedroom door like she heard a sound from within the house. But only for a moment did she stop. She was so taken up with the lust of the moment. She continued sucking him and finally popped the purple tip of Werners cock into her mouth. The sight was unbelievably sensual. I could have come without touching myself. She held the rest of his cock in her hand; slowly jerking up and down the whole shaft concentrating on making his manhood come.

Then, with no warning Werner's hand lifted and touched her face, he was awake. She didn't stop to take him from her mouth, she just looked at him with his cock in her mouth her eyes glazed with lust, for what seemed a minute. Then, Gail let his cock slip from her mouth and stood up, lifting her nightgown in a bunch around her waist. Werner starred at her thick soft bush. Without saying a word she climbed on the bed and straddled Werner. He placed both his hands on her waist. His cock was pushed flat to his stomach and Gail had the full thickness of it between her legs with the tip protruding from her bush, her pussy lips obviously wrapped around his shaft. She slid up and down his cock savoring the intimacy. Gail then raised herself leaning forward and reached her hand behind her taking Werner's cock and placing it at the entrance to her hole. I could clearly see her pussy already gaping in anticipation and wetness. When her breasts were hanging at his face level he reached for her nipple with his mouth and started sucking, first the nipple then as much of the breast as he could take, while he rolled the other nipple between his fingers.

Gail still leaning forward was looking down rubbing Werners' cock against herself. In the mirror I could see her push the head between her slit, stopping to place it at her hole, pushing a little, starting again. She wet her fingers with saliva once and having wet his cock she again placed it at her hole. She now placed both hands on Werner's chest and slowly moved up and down in short thrusts trying to get his cock in her. The look on her face was one of absolute desire. I had never seen her so hot before. Even if I had walked in the room at that moment she would have been unable to stop.

Gail kept probing, trying to get it in, and then rubbing up the full length of his erection, getting her juices on his cock, then trying again. Werner gently positioned her to sit back on his thighs and he partially sat up so his cock was between her legs positioned at her hole. She slid forward and it seemed he had started to penetrate. Her mouth opened in a silent moan as she savored the feeling. She leaned forward and now I could see his cock head was embedded in her, stretching the skin of her pussy that extended out and was tightly wrapped around his cock. She now had her hole directly over his mammoth cock and started to make short in and out thrusts. I was sure it would go no further, never fit. Her head was now thrown back, her mouth open, her eyes squinted shut, and each movement inched him deeper and deeper into her hot pussy.

Werner had closed his eyes too. When he was buried halfway into her she lifted almost off of his cock and forcefully pushed down in one movement that thrust two thirds of his cock deep into her belly, and then she let out a deep and lustful moan of utter satisfaction. I had never heard her make these sounds before and I knew that Werner was touching and filling places in her wet pussy where I had never been.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers
12