Gail Prefers Peter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Aghhhhhh, a oui, oh Rian mi amor…”, and she orgasm’d, her come was squirting on my cock and making a squishing sound. She was sliding on my cock then pumping, taking it almost out then pushing hard, very hard until I hit bottom. I so loved the feel and intensity of her coming that I didn’t think of coming myself.

My cock was still rock hard. She looked at me with affection,

“Rian, merci, that was so wonderful.”

In a husky voice I answered, “Françoise, I have never seen anyone come like that. It was the most beautiful…you are the most sensual woman I have ever seen.”

Thank you sir, she mock bowed forward, then moving on my still very hard cock she smiled and said, “You are ready now, aren’t you?” Then she added, “I must tell you, I only come once.”

“ I can understand why, I responded”

She rose off me and my cock popped out of her. She quickly grasped my cock with both hands and maneuvered around so that she was on her knees, her ass almost in my face and she placed my cock in her hot mouth. She sucked and pumped, and placed my balls in her mouth and wet her finger and ever so lightly ran it around my ass hole. All the while I am looking at and touching her very hairy pussy, engorged and wet with come just inches from my face. Never in my life had I been loved with such abandon, then I lost control and gasped, I’m coming” I groaned, and my cock started to jerk, spurt after violent spurt, hot come shooting into her mouth, and she kept her mouth around my cock until I was totally spent. And she kissed me a few moments later, and her mouth was empty and her kiss tasted only of her and I felt love for her.

“You really enjoyed loving me” she said as we were sipping coffee in a café, “Didn’t you?”

“Oh yes Françoise, as never before.”

“You don’t do this often do you?” she half stated.

“Never” I said smiling.

“Then thank you for loving me Rian.”

“The opposite is the case Françoise, I feel love for you, you have shared something so special with me that thanking you would be infantile.”

“You’re almost childlike in your passion Rian. But I saw that in you last night. That’s why I wanted to love you”

“Do you do this often” I asked. Was her look condescending? I can’t say, but she replied,

“No Rian. Actually not. The last time was more then a year ago.” She touched my face,

“Gail is lucky to have you.”

“I wonder” I replied.

Françoise looked at me after that comment. “Having problems with her? Roger told me about the other night at the hotel.”

“What?” I almost shouted. “What did he tell you?”

She replied quietly, smiling, “That you found him fucking your wife.”

I shook my head in disbelief. “Did he tell you what I did…didn’t do.”

“Yes”

“Does he know you are here with me?”

“No. I don’t go around and fuck men. I loved you today. He fucked Gail. He fucks all the Gail’s.”

I hit the tabletop. , “ I don’t believe I am living this,” I said. Françoise was still smiling that kind of… I understand, but you must accept life Rian, and it struck me funny because she seemed to have the right mix of reality and concern.

I started to laugh, and Françoise laughed with me, and we laughed harder, and I paid the check and we laughed all the way back to the hotel. And we kissed in her car at the front entrance, and we laughed, and we made another date. And I was still laughing inside when I found Gail sitting by the pool.

I sat on the lounge beside Gail. Karl’s lounge I learned. He was sitting on the other side of the pool speaking with a couple, the man I recognized as one of the regular tennis group I had seen around the hotel.

Charlene and Andrew were in the pool and waved.

Gail asked, “ Are you here to stay.”

“Of course. That’s a strange question, isn’t it?” I asked

I could see she was not being argumentative, just asking, part commenting. “I’m sorry” she said, “just that you have been off a lot these past two days.”

“Just sorting out my feelings, “ I said.

“Can I help? She asked with genuine concern, “I think you’re reading me, or things, wrongly.”

“Thanks, I appreciate the concern,” I responded, “ but, since you are the center-piece of feelings that need sorting it would only confuse me more.”

Just then a new couple walked toward us and Gail introduced me to them. Peter and his wife Phyllis, from Colorado, had arrived the day before and become a part of the group we were sitting with.

Peter had heard I was routing around Antibes and started to ask questions about what I had seen. He was a mid forties black man in very fit condition, in the business of food distribution, he said. His wife, a reasonably attractive blonde looked a good ten years younger and had obviously had a boob job of which she was proud. She was speaking with Gail. Karl returned and joined us.

“Did you book a game,” Peter asked.

“No” Karl replied, “He has his schedule planned for today.”

“I’ll play with you”, I offered Karl.

“You?” I didn’t know you play.”

“Well I don’t imagine I’d make money at it but I can play. More importantly, I like to play.”

Karl paused a long moment, looked at me inquiringly, “Sure he said, how about after lunch at five?”

“Fine, I look forward”, I replied and, I truly did look forward to playing tennis.

“I’ll book us on the 3 court for 5:00 o’clock” And Karl left to book the court.

“I believe the girls have organized a large table for lunch”, Peter said, “I’m going to take a dip in the sea beforehand”

I returned and sat with Gail as Peter and Phyllis strolled off hand in hand.

“I’m going up before lunch” Gail said, “Want to join me?” she said, using her invitational tone.

“Sure”, I replied, “I can pull out my tennis gear, I booked a game with Karl”

As we walked toward the lobby door Gail asked, “Does Karl know you play?”

“More or less”, I replied.

Gail gave me a mischievous smile. “I saw him play yesterday. He’s better then average. Is it all right if I watch?”

“Of course.”

“You’ll cream him”, she added.

“Well it’s good I get some creaming in”, and I emphasized the I.

Gail looked at me smiling, taking it all in.

In the room I starting pulling my tennis gear together. I was on my knees putting shoelaces in my tennis shoes. Gail came behind me and started rubbing my shoulders and back.

“You know I love you, don’t you? she said.

“I would hope so” I replied. “Why, are you trying to reassure me?”

“No Ri, you already know.” Then changing the subject. “Guess what Andy asked?”

“What did Andrew ask?” I questioned, though I thought I already had it figured out.

“He wanted me to go up to his room with him.”

“For what, to play…chess?”

We were sitting on the chairs now, her watching me finish lacing my shoes.

Gail replied thoughtfully, “I thought about it, it could be nice, he has a long cock.”

“What held you back?” I asked.

Gail ignored my question; “Would it turn you on knowing I had fucked him?”

“Who knows now,” I replied.

She was not listening me.

“What would turn you on more, me with Andrew or with Karl or maybe Roger?”

I figured her questions were leading to something she had done.

Not biting I replied “Since you’d probably hide it from me it’s a mute question”

“No Honey, I mean it”, she said, “C’mon, just suppose. Which one would be the biggest turn on?”

I replied, “I’m not sure, Roger, probably.”

“Really? she said, surprised at my response. “I would have thought Karl.”

Then, in a more seductive tone, “If I told you that I had been fucking him, and I shared the details?”

Before she could finish I interrupted, “You were fucking him Gail, you choose not to tell me.”

Gail was sitting on the edge of the bed now; she had just taken off her wrap and was in her bikini.

“You still don’t believe me, do you? That I love you and wouldn’t hide that from you.”

“That’s right Gail, I don’t believe you any more.”

She looked and sounded hurt when she replied,

“Just because of what you saw, me teasing Roger?”

“Yes” I said, showing no compassion for her discomfort.

Looking hurt she said, “Oh Honey, let me tell you something and show you I didn’t lie to you.

At dinner with Françoise and Roger we had a bit much to drink. Afterwards, at the hotel we danced quite a bit. I thought for sure you had noticed how chummy he was. He literally got hard during our first dance and he stayed that way. Didn’t you see us on the dance floor, him rubbing my behind? His cock was rubbing my belly. When we went out the third time he actually bent his knees so that his cock was pushing against my vagina. Remember when the piano stopped and the music came on?”

I nodded, indicating I remembered.

“He turned me so that my back was to that darker corner and he just reached under my skirt from behind and put his finger between my ass cheeks. A minute later he actually had his finger in my pussy. Honey I’ve got to tell you, I was so hot… there in the middle of the bar.”

“Did he make you come like that?” I asked.

“No, but I was shaking from the excitement. You being within feet, his finger, his wife sitting right there, the barman was facing our direction.” She continued.

“I just had to cool down. So, when the opportunity arose, we went outside.”

“Did you go outside to fuck, had he asked you?”

“No, he didn’t and neither did I. First we walked towards the pool but there were a few couples sitting around. Not to interrupt them I turned on the Cabana path. When we got to the turn where you can see Antibes, I let him go first to see the sight. I stopped there. He looked a moment then turned around looked at me, said something in French, and kissed me.

We kissed for a minute or so and then he turned me facing Antibes and he stood behind me. His hands started again. This time he touched my pussy rubbed my breasts, pulled on my nipples through my blouse. I was ready to explode. Honey, I was so wet with excitement. He walked backwards slowly still holding me. When he reached the bench he turned me around and sat on the bench. I was still standing in front of him and he was rubbing my behind, kissing my stomach and pussy through my clothes. Then he stood up and simply lowered his pants to his thighs, and sat again. His cock was sticking out like a bat, shaking as he moved. He pulled me toward him and asked me to straddle his legs.

I did it Honey, but I sat back a ways so he wouldn’t be able to enter me. I didn’t plan to let him fuck me. His cock was between my legs in front of me and he started rubbing it through my underpants up and down my pussy lips. It felt good and I let him pull my panties aside. I was dripping with arousal. His hand was holding his cock as he guided the head up and down just in my pussy lips. We kissed, I sucked his tongue, he touched my breasts and bit my nipples through my blouse and I was humping back as he rubbed me. I know he could feel my vagina was ready. He stopped rubbing when the head was just nudging at my hole. When he tried to push it in I moved and it slide down between my pussy lips to my ass cheeks. I was now sitting on his wet cock and I started to slowly slide back and forth like I was jerking it off.

We were kissing and he broke away putting his fingers to his lips to wet them, he reached behind me. I thought he was going to touch my pussy again. Instead he wet the tip of his cock and lifted me a little and slide me back. He was once more nudging at my pussy lips. He again lifted me ever so slightly moving me forward and his wet cock head was now touching my behind. Instantly he moved his groin upward and I could feel his cock pressing into my back hole. I was shocked Honey, but somehow I was just too excited. He started pushing slowly steadily, my hole began to expand, and his cock head just popped past my tightness and slipped inside. It hurt. We both stood still, maybe for even a minute, and then he inched in a bit more. When I leaned forward to find a more comfortable position he just pushed in further. Ri, after a few moments it just started feeling good. He moved some more and it went further. Honey, I soon had his whole cock in my ass up to his balls. It was something else, so hot, in public, I felt so full, he’s babbling in French, you and Françoise were waiting… it was all so very intense. He started sliding and lifting and I started touching my clit and in seconds I started trembling, my orgasm was building with such force that my legs were shaking uncontrollably. I actually started to see light flashes it was just so powerful. Just at that moment you showed up. If I had gotten off him his cock would have slide out of my ass in front of you. I needed to come so I told you we’d be back in a few minutes.”

Gail continued. “After you left I started touching myself again. Within minutes Roger started groaning and then his legs stiffened and he started shooting off in my ass. I could feel it Honey, his hot come spurting in me. I was on fire. He kept shooting and shooting and I was pushing down to get all his cock in me, and it started my orgasm. I cried Honey; I actually cried it was so intense. I felt faint so we stayed like that for a few minutes. When we walked back his come was dripping out of my behind. I walked by the pool basket where we throw the used towels and I had to use one on my behind to wipe off some of the come. Today, it kept dripping out of me all morning.”

She continued to relay what happened. “When you asked me if his cock was in my pussy, I said no, because it was true. If you had left off the word pussy, I would have told you the truth.” Gail looked at me watching my face, trying to read my feelings. “Do you hate me for that Honey?”

I responded, “How come all of a sudden you like being fucked in your behind?”

“I don’t Honey, it just happened so fast.”

“Did you like it? You sounded like you did.”

“It was the circumstance. I loved it. I’d like to do it again, given a similar circumstance.”

“So you lost that virginity tonight?” I inquired.

Gail was silent for a long moment. “Yes. I lost that virginity.”

“Do you hate me Honey?” She asked again.

“Of course I don’t hate you, trust is the issue confronting us here, not love or hate.” I said.

“I Know” Gail said, “I wanted to tell you because you think it’s a turn on but then I think you’ll think I’m a slut and I couldn’t bear that.”

“Does it turn you on too?” I asked her, “Do you like what he did, or sucking Andrews cock. Those things?”

“Yes, Honey. I can’t explain what it is, but it’s exciting, and Rogers’s cock was big, it made me feel so full, there in the back. Yes, it turns me on”

“Does it turn you on telling me?” I asked.

She looked at me thoughtfully then replied, “No. It scared me just now. What really turns me on is seeing how hard you get, feeling your cock when we talk about my showing off.

Are you hard now?” she asked.

The way I was sitting it was hard to tell.

“Yes, I’m very hard right now.” I answered.

“Do you want to do it now?”

I smiled, “Not now baby, we’ll wait for tonight.”

Gail came and sat on my lap and we kissed. Tenderly, with a oneness we had only moments ago achieved.

“Baby, tell me”, I asked. “Are you comfortable telling me anything now?”

“Yes, I believe I am, why?”

“Maybe we have some catching up to do.”

Gail smiled, “I’ll think back to see if there are some details I may not have thought of before, now lets head for lunch.”

At a long table specially prepared for the group, fourteen of us ate, sampled excellent local cheese, goat cheese spreads on toast, hor duerves of every imaginable color and flavor, pies stuffed with broccoli and eggs, cheese and spinach, cooked onions and eggs and more. For two hours we ate and laughed, ate and shared jokes, ate and drank to much, both white and red wines, and thoroughly enjoyed the lunch, made more palatable by the sociability of the group. I sat beside Peter and was amazed at his unlimited fund of clean, thought provoking, very funny jokes.

From the lunch table we moved to the pool lounges. Some continued drinking. I freshened up in the pool and twenty minutes later returned to my lounge that had been half commandeered by Phyllis, while she was speaking with Gail. Truth was that Gail, though among the youngest of the ladies, had most of the group gravitating to her, ladies as well as two men that I knew of. I was proud that she exuded the grace and confidence that attracting people required. I returned to my lounge and shared it with Phyllis, she kept leaning on my leg, occasionally touching my arm and afforded me the pleasure of looking up at the underside of her breasts and down at the crack of her ass peeking through the top of her bikini.

Come teatime I returned to the room to dress for tennis. I joined Karl on the court ten minutes later. The court beside us was empty and we had our own little cheering section. Peter and Phyllis were sitting beside Gail on the courtside bench. Andre, whom I knew had just taken up tennis, and the club pro were sitting the next court over, watching as well.

I went to my courtside bending and jumping to limber up. Karl was fetching a towel from his bag at the courtside bench, and when he stood he said something to Gail, which Peter and Phyllis also heard. When Karl was opposite me across court he yelled,

“We don’t have to play the full hour you know.”

I took off my sweater and threw it behind me then responded to Karl. “ I don’t think we will.”

We started hitting up, warm-up, nothing strenuous. I kept the ball on center in play, and Karl seemed pleased that I could at least hit the ball.

“Not bad.” he called over, while returning a ball, I smiled in appreciation then hit the next ball too hard, a backhand down the sideline, which I knew Karl would never reach.

Karl never had a chance. Little did he know that I had played tennis most of my life and that my full four years of college were on a partial tennis scholarship. Even Gail was a great player, had been a Junior Champion, and could easily have beaten Karl. But I enjoyed taking the fire out of his prance, and that I did do. Forty minutes later the game was over, I had hardly broken a sweat. Halfway through the match Karl realized he had been taken.

“You’re pretty good at this”, he said, “ I want you as my doubles partner.”

When we readied to leave Gail stood beside Karl, as he was packing up. She said, cheerily

“You played well Karl, good game.” Karl realized that Gail too was aware he would be beaten and he noted her coolness. The pro came over and invited me to knock up with him the next morning and meet some of the other solid players. Peter was the one that was most impressed. He went on and on for ten minutes about how I could be a professional, I was great, and more. When I told him that Gail played as well he said,

“I’m going to get the group together for a tennis party and you and Gail have to play for us.”

When we arrived back at the pool Peter asked if we had been to Le Comptoir in Nice.

“No we haven’t. What is it?” I asked.

“Just one of the best restaurants in the world. I’m going to call and see if they will take four instead of two tonight”, he said. Then as an afterthought, “that is if you would like to come.”

I replied, “Lets check with Gail, I’d love to but she usually makes the plans.”

We asked Gail, no plans had been made. We were going to eat in one of the “..world’s best restaurants.”

“We’ll call just before we’re ready”, Phyllis said as we entered the elevator bank.

“What room are you?”

“225” Gail answered, “And yours?” “844” Phyllis replied.

Some minutes later back in the room Gail queried,
“Isn’t 844 a sea view room? I think all even numbered rooms are seaside” and then,

“ However did they manage to get a seaside room?”

Gail dressed in a dark blue silk dress cut straight across and held up by spaghetti straps. He hair was more blond then brown from the sun and she was beautifully tanned. When she stepped out of the bathroom and reached for her purse I couldn’t help but comment.