Gail Prefers Peter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You look stunning tonight.”

Gail looked at me comfortably smiling, “You always say that when I wear this dress.”

“It looks a little different tonight… you look different”, I commented,

“You notice anything?” she asked.

I looked her over again, “No nylons”, I said.

“Silly I haven’t worn nylons since the states. No brassiere, like it?” she asked.

I really couldn’t tell unless she was moving but I commented, “Yes, I like it very much.”

Dinner at Le Comptoir was beyond excellent, the décor an art deco aficionados delight. We feasted on lamb so perfectly and delicately prepared as to elicit my comment,

“I must say it is beyond a doubt the most wonderful food I have ever eaten.”

Phyllis commented, “I believe we come back to France each year just because of this restaurant.”

Gail was surprised and asked, “You come here every year? to Antibes I mean.”

“This is our fourth year now, we tried Spain and Italy but we like it here the most.”

“Do you always stay at the Hotel du Cap?” Gail continued.

Peter answered, “Wouldn’t think of trying another Hotel.”

“We were wondering how you were able to get the sea view room”, I said, “I tried and they told me they are booked years ahead.”

“It’s the same room we had last year”, Phyllis said,

“Are they decorated differently?” Gail asked.

“I don’t know” Phyllis said, “take a look when we get back, the view of Antibes at night is worth it.”

We finished our meal and the third bottle of a white wine that was so very light as to fool us into thinking it was weak, and we were all pretty well unwound.

Peter often talked about sports, and he knew a lot about tennis, the players and the rankings. He was especially taken with the fact that I had beaten Karl so handily and could not understand why I had had not tried the professional circuit. The dinner was a delight and went by all too quickly.

Peter rode up front in the taxi ride back, he needed the room to unwind his 6’2” frame. I enjoyed the

feel of ladies on both side and Phyllis made no effort to keep her ample tits from rubbing against my arm. At the hotel we stopped at the bar for a goodnight drink and mostly listened to the piano, we were comfortable enough in each other’s company to sit together without talking.

I made the move, “Well I guess we’ll call it a night, thanks for the invite, it was truly an experience.”

We all headed towards the elevator, plodded in and pressed our respective floors.

Before we stopped on the second floor Phyllis said to Gail, “Don’t you want to see the seaside view?”

Gail put her arm in mine, “Lets take a peek Ri, just for a minute.”

“Of course” I said, ”if we’re not keeping Peter from his beauty sleep?”

Peter laughed, without comment.

The room looked similar to ours, except with a small bar separating the bedroom from the bath. Phyllis took Gail directly on to the balcony and I followed. It was indeed a spectacular view.

Peter had opened a bottle of Champagne. He poured several glasses then walked to the balcony and reached to hand me a glass. I walked inside and stood with him sipping the Champagne. Phyllis came inside and Peter said,

“I’ve poured you and Gail a glass, they’re on the bar.”

Phyllis went to the bar and returned with just he glass, and started speaking with me.

“Did you see the view of the yacht basin? she asked of me.

“Yes I did, it is something…”

Peter reached for one of the remaining glass and walked out on balcony and offered it to Gail.

I continued with Phyllis, “I appreciate it more because we were just all through the berths two days ago. It’s hard to imagine that people actually live like that.”

Our conversation went on for a good five minute. I was sideways to the balcony and when I turned I noticed that Peter had his hands on Gail’s shoulders and was turning her facing from one view to another and pointing now and again. Phyllis was still talking and I half paid attention to her while half looking toward the balcony. Gail turned at one point saying something to Peter looking up at his towering frame. Whatever she said they both laughed and Gail placed her hand on his chest in mock support as she laughed.

Now facing in our direction I heard Gail laugh loudly and say, “No, you’re kidding, don’t.”

Peter stepped in the partially opened door, still smiling from their laugh.

“Rian,” he said, “Gail and I just were laughing over her having a Black American sightseeing guide in Antibes, that’s a first. And well…as another first for her, would you mind if I kissed your wife?”

I laughed, “now what brought that on?” I asked, not answering his question.

“She has never kissed a black man.” He answered, “Would you mind?”

I suggested, “Well Peter, I think that depends on Gail, however, what about asking Phyllis?”

Peter still smiling widely, responded, “I don’t think Phyllis would mind an innocent kiss, would you dear?”

Phyllis was also smiling broadly, like she was aware a game was being proffered.

“No dear, I don’t mind but promise not to eat her up.”

She was making light of the kiss. Why was I being up tight about it. But, Peter didn’t wait for my go ahead he had already gone out on the balcony.

It seemed that Gail was oblivious to all this talk as she was enjoying the sights and facing away from us during our discourse. I watched Peter walk up close behind Gail and she turned, surprised at the nearness, but she didn’t move away. Peter said something to her. She looked through the balcony glass doors at Phyllis and I standing there then back to Peter. Peter bent down toward her lips and she allowed him to kiss her. She did not put her arms around him. He moved closer to her placing one hand on her back. The kiss lasted quite a while. They were moving their heads enough to suggest that tongues were exploring but there was no touching or grinding against one another. When they finished Gail came into the room and stood beside me. Peter followed and I could see he was trying to hide his erection.

There was a knock on the door. Room service bringing another bottle of Champagne that Peter had ordered. Gail went into the toilet and the three of us sat in the three chair sitting arrangement. When Gail came out Peter rose for her but she insisted and instead sat on the bed her legs folded neatly beneath her. She looked absolutely beautiful in the soft light, she noticed me looking at her and smiled lovingly.

Peter came back to talking about the tennis game with Karl and said,

“I wouldn’t be so pleased to have seen him beaten but he was so glib when he commented to Gail before the game.”

“What did he say to Gail? I asked, looking from Peter to Gail.

“Peter now looked at Gail, “You didn’t tell him?”

“No” Gail simply replied.

Peter took over, “When he was getting a towel from his bag, he leaned over toward Gail and said, don’t worry, I won’t embarrass him.”

Peter continued, “What I loved so much was that Gail and you both knew you would beat him, and just as nonchalant as can be you held it in. I couldn’t have done that. I wished that instead of shaking hands and telling him ‘good game, thanks,’ you would have said, I hope I didn’t embarrass you Karl.”

I smiled, “He played well enough,” I said, then asked, “What is all the talk about firsts?”

Peter smiled, Gail looked at me smiling, her shy look, half questioning, half asking.

Gail answered, “He asked me if I had ever kissed a black man, I said no.”

Peter interjected, “Only after she said, “I like firsts”, when I spoke about a Black American guide in Antibes surely being a first.”

Phyllis lifting her eyebrow questioningly, “did you find it different?” she asked Gail.

“Just as exciting with a black man as with a white”, Gail answered, while actually blushing.

“My dear”, Phyllis said, looking at her husband, “You must be loosing your touch.”

Peter quipped in his defense, “Gail was just getting her bearings, it took her by surprise, no time to concentrate”.

Peter rose and approached the bed. Gail looked up questioningly as Peter came near. Bending toward her he asked, “would it be alright if I tried again, properly?” Gail turned away from Peter to look at me. I thought I saw a momentary look of freight. I half smiled at her and every so barely nodded my approval. She didn’t answer him, she just reached her left hand to rest on his upper chest and lifted her head. As their mouths converged she closed her eyes. First they were tentative, exploring, and then their mouths opened wider and they both turned their heads in opposite directions. Peter had his left arm leaning on the bed supporting him and reached his right arm around Gail’s upper back, first holding her then pulling her towards him.

I was spellbound watching. I had never seen my wife kiss someone passionately. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears.

Other then gasping for air they continued their kiss. What had started as exploring was now building into a passionate embrace. Phyllis looked at me smiling. I’m sure the look I returned resembled more confusion then a smile. I was flush with excitement and jealously.

Phyllis smiled. “I’d say she is enjoying it now.” She paused, then continued, “You know, he won’t stop unless you tell him to stop.”

If I was smiling when I responded to Phyllis, it was superficial. My heart was hammering away.

“Gail will know when to stop.” I said with as much bravado as I could muster. Phyllis was in the adjacent chair and placed her hand on the arm of my chair, over my hand.

When I looked back Gail was stretching her neck to kiss Peter and his left hand was now gently cupped over her breast. Now Gail’s left hand was around his neck and her right hand was supporting her. Peter started to lower her head to rest on the pillow and Gail straightened her legs to accommodate the move, still continuing their kissing. With her head on the pillow Peter broke the kiss and moved to position himself more comfortably. Gail looked at me with just the twitch of a smile, she was flushed around her neck, a faraway look in her eyes, then she looked to Peter as he lowered himself to begin kissing her again.

Their kiss was probing, they were enveloped in a passionate embrace and their hands started feeling for more. Peter kneaded her breast, pulled on her nipples through her dress, rubbed her stomach and reached his hand down her leg and rubbed and squeezed her leg from her calf to her thighs. He seemed to be controlling himself. He lay down on the edge of the bed, his back to us, and started kissing her face and neck. Gail tilted her head back enjoying the kisses that started on her neck and continued to her upper chest and shoulders. I was caught up in the passion and had a solid erection but I tried not to show it. Phyllis was engrossed in what her husband was doing to Gail and, I wondered if she was a lady who liked girls.

Peter slid both straps from Gail’s shoulders to expose her breasts. I thought for sure Gail would stop him. Instead she moved from side to side to allow the dress to slide down on both sides. A pang of jealously rose in my chest that almost choked me. Peter immediately moved his mouth to her right breast and continued to knead and tweak her left breast. When Gail wrapped her arm around his head she gazed over to me looking me in the eye without expression. I could see she was thoroughly enjoying Peter’s attention and I watched, entranced, as his right hand slide over her stomach and started to rub her thighs and pussy through her dress. Her dress had crept up enough to expose most of her legs and before long Peters hand was under her dress and probing her pussy. I could tell from the movement that he was probing for her slit and when his hand started moving up and down Gail sighed deeply. Her dress was now high enough that I could see her panties. Peter was lying on his side, which partially blocked Gail from our view, but I did see her spread her legs allowing him better access.

Peter stopped touching her and gently sat her up. Gail opened her eyes and glanced questioningly. We all watched. Peter as he took the lower hem of her dress and started to raise it. Gail was looking at his face. She lifted a little to allow him to pass her hips then raised her arms. The dress passed from her and Peter sat back to admire her.

“You are truly beautiful in the most complete sense of the word,” he said softly.

Gail did look lovely at that moment. Her nipples were inch long buttons, her face was flushed and excited. She looked directly at me not smiling, her soft moist eyes were glassy, I ached at her beauty, my chest pounding with jealously. Peter broke the spell by sliding her down again and lowering his mouth to hers. The kiss ended and he proceeded to slide down her body kissing and gently sucking every inch along the way. At her stomach he concentrated on lightly moving his mouth across her belly. Gail was alternately watched him then closing her eyes to enjoy the sensations.

Phyllis was now rubbing her breasts and I had my hand over my rock hard cock squeezing it but trying to go unnoticed. Gail opened her legs further as Peter reached her panty-clad pussy. He kissed and licked her thighs, probed with his tongue, rubbed his lips over her panties hard against her clit, pulled on her nipples with both hands and simply abandoned himself to pleasuring Gail. She was writhing now, moving her head from side to side, looking down at his mouth loving her, sitting up slightly to hold his head, then lying down again. Her breathing had shortened, there were gasps, Peter reached up and pulled her panties down and off in a flash of movement and continued loving her pussy. Gail started to moan,

“Ohhhh, it’s so..Ahhhh yes.”

Peter was moving his head in and out obviously using his tongue to penetrate her pussy in a fucking motion, and Gail was humping back.

“Aghhhh, Ohhh Peter” she moaned in a whisper.

Peter slightly lifted Gail and proceeded to slide his tongue over her slit to her clit then down again to her ass cheeks. He wet his fingers and started to rub Gail’s clit between his thumb and forefinger like he was jerking her off. His mouth was now between her ass cheeks. When Gail opened her mouth with the shock of pleasure, the intake of air was an almost silent shriek and I knew that he was licking her asshole. Again his face started a fucking motion this time his tongue probing her ass bud, and Gail let out a throaty Aghhh…of content that began with her shaking, then shivering, as she started an intense orgasm.

For two minutes we watched Gail writhing in ecstasy and heard, “Aghhh, I’m cumming, Oh yes, yes, oh do it oh yesss I’m cumming, do it.”

Peter slowed his movements and waited for Gail to finish. She had a hand on his head and the other had sheet bunched up in her fist. She didn’t move for minutes. Peter lay looking at her. Phyllis was still touching her own breasts. My cock was throbbing. Gail opened her eyes and slowly turned toward me. She watched me intently looking for a sign, unsure of my reaction. I starred at her beauty, her eyes had the afterglow of sex, I sensed a mix of shame, a million thoughts running through my mind. I had barley started to smile at her when she ever so slightly smiled at me, probably relieved, then looked down at Peter and said,

“Peter, that was truly fantastic.”

Peter moved to the far side of Gail so that we were now looking directly at her naked body. He leaned close against her so that her thigh was between his legs.

“I’m certainly the lucky one to get all this attention”, Gail said.

Phyllis commented. “Peter always seeks to please. So tell us, did you find it different?”

Gail flushed even more and smiled, weighing her answer, “Some different technique. As I said, fantastic. But no less wonderful with my husband.”

Phyllis threw her head back with a hearty “Ha, good for you.”

Peter wrapped his arms around Gail’s nakedness and said in mock hurt, “Now be fair. Tennis I can’t… but making love…” then he abruptly rose, fumbled with his cock pushing against his pants, and took two pillows from the other side to cover Gail. He then went for the champagne and poured for us all. Peter went back to lying down beside Gail. She looked beautiful, naked legs stretched out beneath the pillows. It looked like he was pressing himself against her legs from behind.

Phyllis now rose and stood before me. “I’m too turned on to go through formalities here,” she said.

She knelt before me and fumbled with my pants for access to my still hard cock. I loved the feeling and the attention and I watched her. When my cock was released Phyllis started to rub slowly.

“Now that’s what I call a pretty cock”, she said as she lowered her mouth to kiss the head. I lifted and slid my pants down enough so that my cock was fully released. I looked over at Gail and she was now fully on her side, hugging a pillow to her chest, intent on watching Phyllis pleasure me. We fixed eyes for a moment and I smiled meekly, lost in the excitement and the depth of pleasure I was receiving. Phyllis took my cock in her mouth and held her head still for a moment then allowed my cock to pass completely into her throat. The sensation from the tightness of her mouth and the fervor of her sucking was beyond description. She was kneading my balls, sucking then kissing along the side of my cock, then again deep in her throat. She was on her knees, legs spread slightly, touching herself with a steady and quickening rhythm, her tits rubbing against my legs.

I could feel my orgasm creeping up.

I looked over to Gail. She was still on her side watching closely. Looking into my eyes wanting to catch my moment of rapture. Behind her I noted, with some surprise, that Peter had taken his shirt off and was standing sideways to me, on the other side of the bed, lifting his leg from his pants. He was slightly bent over, both hands holding his pants as his cock, his huge cock, sprang free. My look must have been of shock because Gail turned to see that I was looking at Peters cock protruding between his legs like a long black bat. Phyllis started to moan, “I’m coming”, and she released my cock and lay her head in my lap humping and groaning as her orgasm peaked from touching herself.

Gail was looking at Phyllis, Peter had laid down behind Gail, and when I looked up again his cock was between Gail’s thighs, a good portion sticking out in front, and Gail was still looking at us while rubbing the head of his cock with her hand. Peter moved so that his cock was pushed up tight between her legs, and he ever so slowly moved back and forth sliding his cock between her thighs and, I felt certain, her now wet slit. He started touching her breasts, exciting her nipples, and from time to time adjusting his cock so that it was pushed hard against Gail. She kept her hands in front of her touching his cock head as it slid through her legs then waiting for it to return.

After some moments Gail closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling. Peter now had one hand on her breast and the other touching her clit, his cock still between her thighs pressed hard against her pussy. He kissed the back of her head then her ears. She turned her head and their mouths met. While they were kissing Peter slowly started to turn Gail as he moved to be on top of her. When she was flat on her back and he upon her she opened her legs in invitation, he used his hand to place his cock on her belly, it reached up to her breasts, he lay on Gail and they continued to kiss. Minutes, maybe only seconds passed, who knows, I was overwhelmed with lust, desire, even fright. I watched as Peter finally broke the kiss and raised enough to place his cock between her legs. It was the most erotic image, this long black rod aimed at her pussy, he was hunched so far back in order for his cock to be aimed at her that he was literally doubled over. Gail reached down and touched his cock, just to feel it, exploring for a moment. Peter took one hand and guided his huge black tool to her hole. He then started rubbing it up and down, pushing a bit harder as he passed her hole, teasing, something that I know Gail loved. I was amazed at how far back he had to move in order to make space for his cock. Gail watched his cock tease her, eyes glazed over with lust, she was now oblivious of Phyllis and myself.