Gail Sails With Gia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We awoke the next morning still at sea but standing in front of Portofino. I went on deck ahead of Gail and rushed back down to tell her to hurry. Portofino looked like a postcard before us, buildings tucked neatly into the mountainside. The Captain pointed out the hotel that we had booked for our stay in Portofino later in the week. Gail and I were planning to check it out today. Giancomo and Gabriela came on deck and we breakfasted under the canvas tarp on the rear deck. Gabriela was wearing slip on shoes and khaki colored shorts that were very conservative. Her plain white cotton shirt was thin and I could see the brownness of her nipples shadowed through the cloth. I found it so appealing that she was so simply dressed, yet so sexy, that I could not resist starring. But Gail is not often outclassed and she too looking stunning in a simple flared beige skirt and armless cotton shirt. I had watched her dress and I knew she was wearing beige lacy panties that loved.

Gabriela had friends in Portofino that she planned to visit and she invited Gail to join her. Gail accepted, opting out of visiting the hotel with me. Giancomo invited me to join him at his business meeting but warned me; "I may be anywhere from an hour to three and it's all in Italian, you may get bored." I thanked him but declined.

Gaincomo explained that the boat would stay in the bay, and the small motor boat that had been lowered from the lounge deck would stay in the yacht basin in Portofino. "If you want to return on board and the motor boat is not there, it's only because it is going back and forth. Just wait, it can not be more then ten minutes. We are all on our own until 16:00. We will have a dinner party on board this evening and some people will stay with us on the return to Monaco. "You will love the group of people," Giancomo said, "…and they will be nice for you to know when you return."

Half hour later we were all in the motor boat heading into shore. The Captain was with us, carrying our passports to an office in the harbor. Giancomo wore a plain white short sleeved shirt and impeccably pressed slacks and had a small leather page size folder under his arm. He looked ready for business but relaxed. Gail and I were impressed, traveling in such an exciting way. The girls went with the Captain in a car waiting for him and I left with our Host in his car, which dropped him off and then took me to the Splendido Hotel.

The day sped along quickly. I was only at the hotel for half an hour, and was thrilled with what we had to look forward to. I also managed to change my room to a frontal view. I wonder if their knowing the circumstances of my being here early had helped? Everyone seemed to know Giancomo. I through an area like an open market and stopped there and ate a brick oven pizza then took a taxi to the harbor area. It was 12:30, so with time to spare I walked back through the quays looking at the boats.

As I walked toward the Gabbiano Blanco I realized that it was among the bigger, more stately looking, ships in the harbor and I felt proud being a guest on board. I walked up the gangway and from the back of the boat I took in the beauty of Portofino spread before me. I thought, "wow". No one was around as I made my way down toward our cabin.

When I entered the stairwell into the hallway that led to our cabin, I caught the light of our cabin door being closed. As the hall darkened I wondered if Mauricio, or someone else, was cleaning the room. I took mental note that the rolling cart that I had seen being used for cleaning, was not outside the door. I continued toward our suite and cautiously turned the knob to enter. It was locked. I thought that strange, we had not locked the door since boarding and, I did not have a key. I raised my hand to knock on the door but for some reason paused. I turned away and started to walk back down the hallway. I only took a few steps and in passing the door of the adjacent room I stopped and thought, why not. I turned the knob and it was open. I glanced around and saw no personal belongings inside so I entered and quietly closed the door.

For a moment I stood in the center of the room wondered why my heart was beating so fast. I knew the feeling but couldn't figure out why this rush was triggered by the simple act of seeing the door close. I stepped into the WC and listening for sounds, there were none. The slight but constant hum of a motor, probably a generator, would easily muffle many sounds. I quietly pressed down on the door handle that separated our rooms. It was locked with a sliding bolt which I simply slide to the right. It was dark. I opened it wider and saw that there was a flat wood wall. That, I remembered, would be the sliding door between compartments. Surely that would be locked. It had a handle that lifted. I ever so slowly tested it, it moved upward. I could feel the hook unhinge and a little pressure made the door slide ever so slightly to the right.

I continued sliding the door rightwards and quickly saw some of our belongings in the bathroom of our suite. When the door was shoulder wide I looked inside. It was dark save for the light coming through the curtained port hole. The louvered doors separating the suite and the bathroom were closed. I quietly moved to the center of the bathroom and for a solid minute stood wondering if I should continue, or just announce my presence to whomever was in the room. I moved quietly toward the louvered doors and stood to the left of the door, while looking through the louvers from a small upper section of the door.

I saw Gail sitting on the bed, her back to me facing the starboard side of the boat. She was talking to someone who was sitting on the small couch. I couldn't see him completely but I recognized the slacks I had seen Giancomo wearing this morning. Gail had a tall drink in her hand. It had a piece of orange in it, and the same drink came into view when Giancomo's hand rested beside his knee. They were talking. I was too emotionally heated to even listen to what was being said and, I felt guilty with what I was doing, sneaking around, eavesdropping, peeking. I thought I should leave, go back out and knock on the door.

Their banter caught my attention when they both laughed. I was listening now. "Did Tamara really say that?" Gail asked, still laughing. "Yes." I heard Giancomo say. "Why would she think that?" Gail asked while pressing the glass on her cheek. "I can't recall anything we said or did that would have prompted that." "Tamara should read palms and foreheads professionally. She is uncanny at sizing-up people." And while Giancomo was speaking Gail moved her left leg onto the bed. Only one leg was hanging over the side. I could see enough of her back to see she still had on her beige skirt. I wondered what Giancomo was seeing.

They continued the conversation but I noticed that they were speaking more quietly. Gail would fidget with her hair, then stop, then start. After a minute or two I could barely hear them, only able to make out an occasional word. Then Giancomo stood up. It was the first full view I had of him and for some reason it shocked me. He moved directly in front of Gail and was leaning on the bed so that he was practically between her legs. He reached out, still whispering, his hand just below her face, ready to touch her. She did not move, she was watching, maybe listening. I couldn't hear them. Then he moved one hand to her face and began to stoke her face, the other was holding her arm.

When I had first tiptoed into the bathroom I felt excitement. Now I was angry. Had Gail planned to be here with him. Had they all been making plans behind my back. Why was Gail allowing this to happen. Yesterday we were chatting about Gabriela and Giancomo and Gail had said, "He is certainly charming, but I don't see why Gabriela…," here Gail paused in thought, then added, "He is not the kind of man I am drawn to."

Now he was touching her cheek, her hair, and then her neck. He took her hand in his free hand and continued to touch her face. Gail bent her head back a little. I could not see her face but I wondered if she had closed her eyes. Then Gail lifted her left hand and rested it on his arm, he continued to touch her face then placed his lips on her forehead. He moved his lips lightly back and forth across her forehead for minutes. Then he did the same to her eyes, her cheeks, her chin, never opening his mouth, just lightly brushing her face. Gail's head was now thrown well back, I could see her eyes were closed. Giancomo began to slowly kiss her neck, while his other hand continued to touch her face. Gail was supporting herself with her right arm behind her, head strewn back with her left hand holding the elbow of his right arm, encouraging his touching.

My mouth was dry and I was afraid the roaring in my ears would give away my presence. I was leaning to my right, more like bent, with the whole of my face pressed to the highest louver I could see through. I was angry, I think. Giancomo had moved his mouth to Gail's lips and they started to kiss, tentatively at first. Then one of his hands went to her neck, the other to her back, holding her, pressing her to him. Gail had moved her head, first left, then right, kissing him back. He was standing between her legs, leaning against the bed. Her head was almost the same height as his. Gail moved her leg from the bed, it was now hanging over the side and allowed her to move closer to the edge. Her arms were raised both hands now flat on his shoulders, allowing them to get even closer.

They were pressed tightly together, Gaincomo between Gail's spread legs, both with their arms wrapped around the other, kissing. Giancomo had his mouth fully over Gail's mouth. As he kissed her he moved his head slightly angling his body from side to side as if he was trying to kiss more deeply. The more they kissed the more impassioned they became. They were pressed together his hands on her back, every now and then he would press her head to his with one hand and run his other hand slowly up and down her back. He had his eyes closed, I could only see the back of Gail's head. They kissed for a very long time.

Gaincomo stopped kissing and made space between them. His hands went to her breasts while they looked at one another. His right hand touched one breast, then with his left the other, then in unison they leaned into one another and started kissing again. His movements increased , first touching Gail's breast then her back and, even the back of her arms. In a sudden flash of movement Gail leaned back crossed her arms in front of her and lifted her shirt from the waist. Just like that she was topless and as quickly Giancomo was back kissing her and touching her breast, he standing between her legs, both totally engrossed in kissing.
When he lowered his head to her breast she simply wrapped her arms around his head and threw her head back giving up to the feeling. I was getting sore from leaning to my right, I moved almost to the middle of the door, not thinking, or caring, that I may be seen.

Gail was still facing away from me. Only when her head was back could I notice that her eyes were closed. Giancomo hands were moving now. He looked down between them, I think moving her panties aside as he started to touch her there. Though I couldn't see what he was doing my imagination ran rampant. I had been hard earlier, even touched myself, but I now I was more angry then turned on.

His right hand was between them and he was looking down. Then his shoulder started to move and Gail leaned her head forward looking down for a moment then leaned back again. When I saw his arm moving rapidly I imagined that he was rubbing his cock on her. He was looking down. When she looked down again he moved to kiss her and Gail wrapped her right arm around his head hungrily accepting his kiss. She broke the kiss, leaned back again and breathed a heavy "Ohhhh." It sounded like she was going to come but Giancomo stopped.

"Gail," I heard him say. "Move on the bed." And he beckoned her onto the bed. Gail moved onto the bed without saying a word and lay on her back. Her skirt moved enough to cover her. Giancomo climbed on the bed and lay beside her raised on his left arm. He was naked from the waist down. He touched Gail's nipples for a few moments then put his head to her breast. Gail lay her hand on his head and his right hand moved down her belly and under her skirt. He touched her that way for a long time. His hand was partly covered, I could only guess. Gail was moving slightly, barely perceptible, but humping his hand. When she would raise her head to look at him her eyes were lust filled, far away, she was ready to come. Gail looked down at one point and moved her left hand to reach for his cock. He raised his head from her breast and moved himself away from her. "Just let me know you. Enjoy me", He said.
Gail lay back a slight smile on her lips. He continued touching her and sucking from breast to breast, occasionally kissing her in an open mouth kiss that was wet and probing, and Gail kissed back. I couldn't see if he was pressing his cock against her, from the very beginning her legs were between him and my view.

Giancomo released her breast, kissing his way down her belly then lifted her skirt and planted his mouth on her upper thigh. He kept one hand on her breast tweaking her nipple. She was still partly covered by her skirt. He slide down the bed and placed himself over her legs and his mouth over her pussy. The effect on Gail was electric. She moaned, humping her groin to his mouth. I was sure she was ready to flood him now. I knew the sounds. He kept her legs closed, between his arms. I could now see Gail was naked under her skirt but Gaincomo covered her nakedness with his head. He opened his mouth and took as much of her as he could into his mouth. Gail moaned again. "Turn over", Giancomo said as he raised his head. Gail rolled into the center of the bed, face down. He immediately lifted her skirt to her waist and her magnificent bare behind was before him. I got excited, I wanted to touch myself again, I was breathing as heavily as she was. Giancomo planted his face on the center of her behind and started to kiss and fondle her cheeks. He would spread the cheek and kiss inside. He kissed and licked the fold at the bottom of her behind. His left hand was between her legs and he may have had his fingers in her but, I was not certain. Gail started to moan, "Ohhh, do it, Ohhhh", and she started to move in what I recognized as her being ready to come.

Giancomo lifted his head and Gail sighed. "Love…", Giancomo said, "…raise up on your knees. Gail obediently raised up into a doggy position. "Rest you head on the pillow," he said, as he placed his hand on her shoulder gently pushing her down. Now her behind was in the air, her head resting on the pillow. She had her hands under her touching her breasts, and I could see her very wet and inviting pussy. "You are just too beautiful," Giancomo said as he inched back to look at her. He raised up on his knees to get closer to her and I was shocked. For the first time I could see his cock. It was hard, standing straight out and could not have been more then two or three inches long.

I almost coughed at the surprise. Then I smiled, the macho in me. He moved close to her behind and began kissing her. He devoured her, kissing and sucking her cheeks, inside and out, her pussy, putting fingers in her, bending under her and twisting his head so that he could engulf the whole of her pussy. Gail just simply went wild. I know I had never loved her with my mouth in such a complete way and with so much abandon. Gail moaned and groaned, even strained from time to time to turn around and look at him. Then she started building to her orgasm and he stopped again. He reached for a pillow and placed it behind him.

Giancomo, facing Gail, her rear still in the air, then slide his legs between hers legs and under her until his cock was just under her pussy. "Love, lie down on me now," Giancomo said. Gail obeyed. Her legs were spread on both side of him. Her pussy and behind splayed open for his view, he on his back, she face down. With the pillow supporting his head he first viewed the beautiful behind before him and then he started touching her again. Soon he had two finger from his left hand inserted in her pussy while he squeezed and touched her behind. Then he reached for his cock and humping up toward Gail he started to rub it against her pussy. First slowly, then very fast, then again slow. His fingers were in and out of her, first two then three. Just moving inside her. After five minutes Gail started to moan, as her orgasm built. "Ahhh, Ohhh yes, I'm coming." And Gail bucked and shook twisting her head into the pillow as her pussy became soaked with her orgasm.

Giancomo slowed but did not stop. Sure I thought, he wants to come now. He still didn't try to put his cock in Gail. But he kept rubbing. He was spreading her come all over her behind. He put two fingers in her and kept them still. He rubbed his cock mostly on her slit but from time to time he would move it across her clit. This lasted at least ten minutes. At first Gail just lay there then she started moving again. Giancomo was rubbing in earnest now and Gail seemed to have her clit pressed to him. His fingers probed her pussy first two then three, moving from side to side, like he was feeling her insides. As Gail got close to coming again she moaned, "Ohhh yes, do it, I'm coming again." Giancomo said "Go slowly, Love, ." and he slowed his rubbing. He did not prolong Gail's orgasm for long. Minutes later Gail started moaning again and asking him to "…do it", like she had asked me so many times. Gail start writhing and sighing, Giancomo was rubbing his cock against her at a frantic pace, he pulled his fingers from her pussy and took one finger and pressed it to her behind hole. She moaned, he pressed harder, Gail said "Ohhh..do it to me" and his finger slide into her behind, Gail shrieked a long "Aghhhh and started to shake with an orgasm that went on and on.

They both lay there in the same position. He was gently rubbing the cheeks of her behind. Five minutes went by. He then slide from beneath her and again placed his mouth on her behind and started loving her there, kissing, it looked to me more like worshipping her. Not a word was spoken. Gail finally moved and when she turned around to him she immediately placed her mouth on his and kissed him with a passion she had never shared with me. Her face looked beautiful. For a part of the kiss she looked at him. I felt terrible. I had not come. Actually I did not know if Giancomo came either.

I started to shake. I didn't know what it was or why, but I had to get out of the room. I slowly backed my way into the bathroom then stepped into the other cabin and quietly, steadily slide the door shut. I did not bother to click the latch. I hesitated a moment then opened the door into the hallway. Thankfully no one was there. I made my way up the stairwell and wondered what I would say to anyone I ran into. I know I looked shaken. As fortune would have it the living room was empty and I simply went to the aft deck and walked down the gangplank.

I walked in circles from quay to quay. It was only 14:30 and we were due back at 16:00. I imagined them still in bed cooing with one another. I was so angry with Gail's duplicity. Her words rang in my head; "… this vacation to be about us, no Peter's, no girls ravishing you." Maybe I should try to get together with Francoise. I had her number with me. I had actually called her two months ago, my only secret lover in all our years of marriage.

As I walked along an adjacent quay I noticed Giancomo's Citroen pass by heading toward the boat. I watched from a distance and Gabriela got out and walked to toward the gangplank carrying a wide red shopping bag. I started making my way back. It was 15:45.