Gail Sails With Gia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was he… did he put it inside you? After some silence, "Yes"
I waited a while for my heart to quiet. "Did you enjoy it?," was all I could think of saying. She responded, still whispering, "It was exciting, mostly crazy I guess. I didn't want the others to know but I also didn't care. It was wild… and, He was so hard. Ri, He was like a warm steel pipe. And then, when you came up it was absolutely intense, I lost it." How?" I asked. She replied spontaneously, quietly, "I was… it was obsessive, seeing you sitting in front of me Ri. I started to pulse inside, I'm sure he could feel it. Knowing his cock was in me while you were right there, I almost came the instant I first saw you. What stopped me was seeing Crystal holding your hand. After a while he started throbbing. I could feel it. He kind of touched me pushing me forward. When I did lean forward he lay back a little and then he started to come in me." Gail moved to her left side and reached her hand to touch me. She went straight to my cock. I was rock hard, and very turned on. "You want me now, Ri? Instead of an answer I asked, "When I came upstairs was he already in you?" "Yes," she whispered, gently jerking my cock.
"Did you come?" I asked. Again a long quiet. "It was strange. I shook for fifteen minutes. I trembled, it was like coming but it … it wasn't. I think it was better, it was so different." "Why", I asked. "The excitement of being public, was he big… my being there, why? " "He was average, but you know Ri…" she stopped to remember, "He was a little thick, very crooked, shaped like a 'u' pointing downward. I was surprised when I saw him. I had to take him all in me because of how I was sitting. It was uncomfortable at first. When he was inside me his cock was touching me in the front, under my belly. Every little move he made was electric, and it built up, tiny moves that no one could see. I started to shake, Ri."
Gail was rubbing me in earnest and when she thought I was going to come she started to move to love me with her mouth. I stopped her. I wanted her to talk. "So you actually didn't come?" I said. Gail whispered, "Yes. No. I didn't come but it was as good, or better. I almost fainted from the feeling, just about when you arrived. Earlier in the evening he boasted that he regularly chewed Viagra. He was so hard Ri…really hard, it felt good." I was too excited for her to touch me. I took her hand from my cock. "Lay on top of me baby," I said. Gail lay on top of me and I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She reached her hand behind her and slowly guided me in. She took me completely and rested her head on my shoulder. I rubbed the cheeks of her behind. "It's uncanny. Isn't it?" I said, "How sensitive I am to you. I knew there was something." "Yes", she whispered, her lips on my cheek. I moved a little inside of her. She was very wet. "There's something else, isn't there love?"
"Should I say every detail I remember?" she asked.
"Is there more?, I asked. She didn't answer. You said his holiday would be "…our time." "Tell me if I am wrong. Is there more?" "Yes," she whispered into my face. "Since we're here?, I asked. "Yes, on the boat," she said. I felt elated, I started to move in her. While I was moving I asked, "Will you tell me?" "Yes Ri" she whispered again. "With whom?" I asked. "Mauricio," she replied. My shock startled her, "Mauricio, the…," I stopped myself and added, "… the kid?" She answered defensively. "It just happened. He came in, I wasn't wearing anything, and I let him see me." "With no underwear" I asked. "Yes" she said, barley audible. "I just finished shaving. I oiled myself and then started painting my toenails. He had already seen me when he opened the door so I just didn't move." "Why didn't you tell me the first time?" I was relieved she hadn't done more with the boy. "It was harmless, I didn't want to make a big deal…" she whispered. "It's upsetting you," she said as she felt me softening. "No, I'm not upset. I'm uneasy thinking we may be fodder for…" I didn't finish. We lay quiet for a moment then I said, "My senses are driving me, I guess." Gail just lay still, we were both too tired to go on. I moved her from on top of me and she turned her back and spooned close, and we slept.

When we went on deck the next morning the boat was nearing Monaco. We were mostly finished with breakfast when the teenage model came into the dining area. You could not tell she had been up most of the night. She wore running shorts and an armless t-shirt and barely any makeup. I marveled at how beautiful she looked. Though she was talking with Gail, at one point I was involved and, trying to be respectful I referred to her date as her fiancé. She touched my arm and said, "He isn't my fiancé. He isn't even…" she stopped herself, "He likes boys, young boys." "Oh, I'm sorry" was all I could think of saying. She smiled at me and her eyes twinkled. At that moment Gabriela came out and joined us. The boat was entering the harbor when Giancomo joined us. We thanked him for the invitation. He and Gabriela said they would stay in touch with us. There was an exchange of telephone numbers, we expressed our appreciation, Giancomo said we must do it again. As far as I could tell there were no secret exchanges between he and Gail.

Mauricio carried our luggage to the waiting car. The goodbyes had been cheerful with assurances we would see each other again soon. Giancomo gave Gail and I each a present. I received a beautiful pen with Gabbiano Blanco engraved upon it. Gail, the beautiful green blouse that I had seen Gabriela showing Giancomo. As the car whisked us away from the quay, we both took a long look at the boat. Quite an experience I thought, and I sighed wistfully. I wanted for all the world to offer Gail a penny for her thoughts.