Gail Surprises Rian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

They began to play the game. Charlotte and I were both encouraging Gail. Duncan lost three times when Gail, I thought, allowed him to win one. Instead of demanding that she, or we, took off an article of clothing, he just said, lets wait until I win a few. A few more losses and Duncan was now in for a dinner party that would cost considerably. Charlotte was already planning where, and who to invite.

When Duncan won again, he moved forward on the couch, sitting on the edge in concentration. Charlotte laughed, “Come Duncan, it’s hard to concentrate when you are drunk.” He placed a hand on her knee, “Drunk? My dear I am far from drunk.” Then Duncan won again. “I’m getting the knack,” he said, “Come here my Dear,” he said, patting the couch beside him. Charlotte laughed, “Don’t believe him dear, he is trying to scare you that he will win.” Gail’s smile had a questioning overtone as she rose, drink in hand, and took the few steps to the couch. Charlotte rose to make room for Gail and said, “Okay, humor him,” and she walked to my chair and sat on the wide arm beside me. As they started the game she leaned to her right and whispered to me, “There’s a trick isn’t there? He can’t win,” she asked rather then stated. Still bending she placed her ear near my mouth for an answer. “Gail should win,” I assured, “Unless Duncan has been practicing.”

The game was going slowly. Gail was smiling at Duncan, her eyes wide, anticipating his response. He won the next game, and then another. I realized that he had figured out the trick, and was now playing back to Gail as if he were guessing. Still, he did not demand his winnings. “Now I’m ready to wager,” Duncan said. “Why don’t we play one final game…double whatever we have lost.” We were all looking at Gail. She was still smiling her eyes darting across Duncan’s face looking for some sign to read. I could tell she was sober enough to figure out that losing meant we were all naked. Finally she responded, “One last game, fine, but this time the first to reach one hundred loses, instead of wins.” Gail smiled at Duncan and raised her eyebrows while waiting for his answer. Duncan thought for a moment then nodded, “Agreed, if we all stay as we are until we retire.” Charlotte added, “Dunny, that’s the easiest part.” Gail looked in our direction, not seeking my approval but noting that I was not opposed to her continuing. “Fine,” Gail said, “Our last game.”

Gail lost. She looked at me again, questioningly, wondering what she should do now. We were silent. The moment was awkward. Duncan didn’t say a word. Finally Charlotte stood up, “Well we’ve all lost.” Then with a note of frustration, “Duncan wins because he gets to be naked with us.” I couldn’t help but laugh. How would Gail handle this, I thought, but with no less interest I wondered what Charlotte would look like undressed.

Charlotte stood up less then a meter in front of me and started to unbutton her dress. When her top was open she simply took her arms out of the shoulder and let if fall to the floor. Duncan was transfixed, staring at his wife. Gail had just stood up to begin undressing. I looked at Charlotte’s behind and I felt the heat of excitement begin. She was loose, both cheeks had a slight jiggle when she moved, her white thong appearing at the top of her cheeks. Her behind was high, flawlessly rounded, and her thighs were firm and perfectly shaped.

Charlotte turned around to face me, proud to have me look at her, I thought. I gasped. The glory of her behind was small wonder compared to the shaved vagina before me. Her brassiere and panties were completely see through, her breasts medium in size and hanging slightly had large areola and huge nipples which were already excited.

When I looked toward Duncan I noticed him watching Gail. She was wearing a silky shorts outfit that looked like a dress, and she was stepping out of the shorts. Duncan was staring between her legs. Her silky beige thong had a patch covering her front but from his angle I was sure Duncan could see the shadow of her hair.

Gail was looking down while undressing, aware that Duncan was watching, too reserved or shy to stare back. I noticed that her neck and cheek were red, she was blushing. “Wait a minute,” Charlotte said. Gail stopped her shorts in hand just a meter away from Duncan. “You men stand up… get started.” I stood up as did Duncan. He started taking off his shirt, all the while watching Gail as she continued to take off her shorts.

Duncan was out of his clothes in a flash. His boxer shorts well tented from an erection. He kept staring at Gail as her shirt came off. She was topless now, her chest spotted red, her small breasts firm and perfectly shaped in silhouette for me.

Charlotte sensed that Gail was shy and walked to her, placing her arm across her shoulder. “You know,” Charlotte said with mock seriousness, “Thanks to you,” and she was shaking her head “no”, but jokingly, “We are in this position.” The timing was perfect, we all burst out laughing. Then she added, “But we will have one hell of a dinner party, I promise you,” and she patted Duncan on his leg and sat beside him. I had taken my shirt and pants off and was standing in briefs. I sat in my chair again. Gail walked toward me and sat on the arm where Charlotte had been sitting. I wasn’t at all uncomfortable, this was no less then how we… how everyone, went to the beach.

“Hold on,” Duncan chimed in, still staring at Gail. “I won more then two or three articles of clothing.” He was right so I added, “That’s right, he won four times and then doubled.” Gail placed her hand on my shoulder, “Ri, whose side are you on?” and after a pause, “Okay,” her look said this will teach you, “Ri, you start.” Charlotte added smiling mischievously, “Ah yes, you start Ri, show us your buns.” she laughed.

“Duncan rose, unprompted, and, almost in unison, we both slipped off our shorts. I was excited that Charlotte was looking at me, but being as reserved as I am the excitement did not show. Duncan, on the other hand, was hard, his long tool curving up toward his chest. It was what I remembered when I was peeking over the wall. Gail was unabashedly looking at his cock, as we both sat down.

After what seemed a very long minute, Gail stood up, “Well, I guess it’s our turn, she said, and she bent forward and pushed her underwear down with both hands. I glanced at her in profile. Her chiseled legs, the swell of her behind, her breasts hanging like teardrops, nipples pointed, she was already excited. Charlotte was doing the same and when she turned slightly I drank in the beauty of her behind, and I felt the twinge of excitement begin.

We sat there, motionless, me staring at Charlotte though I really couldn’t see anything, and Duncan mesmerized with Gail. Her left leg was touching the floor, the other was dangling from the arm. Charlotte broke our reverie, “Well Dunny,” she said, “You’re certainly of a single mind.” They looked at each other smiling, her words imparting some special meaning. It seemed like his cock was the most noticeable thing in the room. “Look at you,” she continued, and with absolute immodesty she leaned forward and wrapped her left hand around his cock.

Gail and I watched, Charlotte stroked and rubbed and after some minutes she placed her right hand between his legs and under his balls. I placed my left hand on Gail’s back and softly moved from touching her spine to slipping my fingers between her arm and her chest. All this while Duncan was staring at Gail and she was alternating between watching his face and Charlotte touching him. At one point he closed his eyes with pleasure. When he focused on Gail again she moved her right leg toward me opening herself for him to see. And I strained watching Charlotte, hoping to catch a glimpse between her legs each time she moved.

As if from a haze I heard Gail say, “What are you doing when you turn your hand?” Charlotte looked up and smiled at Gail. “I’m just releasing his sack, keeping it tight,” she said, and at the same time she made the hand movement, which I had not noticed before. “Come here…see,” she suggested. Gail touched my shoulder as she rose and walked toward the couch. I watched Duncan’s face as he followed her movement.

At first Gail stood to the right of them separated from Duncan while she watched Charlotte practice her masturbating art. Duncan was reacting to the attention and would lift his hips from time to time. Gail was absorbed and asked, “Why do you turn your hand.” Charlotte smiled, “Place your hand on top of mine and feel what I’m doing.” Gail stepped in front of Duncan and bent forward, her breasts not far from his face. She reached her hand down and placed it under Duncan’s balls, on Charlotte’s hand, then bent her knees and squatted between his legs. Now the two of them were moving and talking clinically. “Yes, I see, it just allows your hand to roll away,” Gail said. Charlotte responded, “And keeps it tight, you see how it stays tight,” she commented. Charlotte pulled her hand away leaving Gail to manipulate Duncan’s balls, while Charlotte kept stroking his cock with her left hand. Gail was now moving her hand under his sack, and she looked up to Duncan’s face for reaction. I could not see her face but when Duncan looked at her his expression was one of absolute pleasure. Charlotte smiled at Gail, “You’re a natural, she said, “Here, do this too,” and she placed Gail’s left hand on Duncan’s cock.”

Charlotte watched for some thirty seconds then she rose and while looking at me smiling said, “We can’t neglect you, can we Rian.” She walked to my chair, sat on the arm rest, and without charade of any sort simply reached for my now hard cock. I watched her hand move and twist then looked up to see Gail now on her knees, looking at Duncan’s face as she played with his balls and stroked his cock.

Charlotte touching was incredibly sensual. I turned to look at her then ran my hand across her back, to the top of her behind, then reached to touch her breasts and huge areola, and marvel at her thick nipples. “You like…,” she asked smiling. “Yes, very much.” I said. Charlotte moved from the arm and stepped into the chair standing. What a captivating sight, her shaven pussy just a breath away from my face.

Charlotte squatted and sat on my thighs facing me, her feet pressed against and partially under my thighs. She reached for my cock with both hands and lifted it so that it was resting on her stomach. Soon my cock was being touched and stroked, rubbed against her stomach, and squeezed between her two hands as she constantly placed then withdrew them over the length of my cock.

I sensed movement across the room and, to my utter surprise, I watched Gail as she rose, turned her back toward Duncan, and bent forward stretching her arm under herself between her legs. She reached for his cock, and with her head looking over her shoulder, she placed his cock between the lips of her pussy. Then the movement began, sliding it through her pussy lips a few times, ending with her pushing backwards and his sliding into her. Duncan grunted loudly Uhmmmm,” the very first sound he had made since his wife started touching him. Charlotte turned in response to his groan and watched for a moment, smiling.

I watched Gail move in small plunges and I could see his cock disappearing inch by inch. Gail was totally concentrated on taking him. She would look back, and then down between her legs, then push against him. When he was half in her Gail straightened, rolling her head back, her eyes closed, a half smile on her face as she took pleasure from the feeling.

Charlotte slid away from me a few inches and resumed her touching. She was stroking my cock, and then slowly sliding the head through her pussy lips. The feeling was electrifying as my cock slide over her clit and popped out between her hands sliding up the full length of my cock. When I was between her pussy lips I could feel her center and each time I felt her entrance near I pushed forward, hoping to enter. But, Charlotte would move, imperceptibly, and my cock would continue through to her hands.

“UUhhh, yes,” Gail exclaimed. I looked up. Gail was half bent over driving back into Duncan’s cock. Uuhhh, aachh, yes, she breathed, an orgasm rising in her. Her breasts were hanging, her hands resting on his thighs, her eyes squinted shut. The way she was positioned I couldn’t see his cock entering her, but her thrusting backwards made it obvious that she was taking all of his length. Gail continued to push onto him without making any more sounds, slowing her pace as she finished her orgasm.

Watching Gail stoked my excitement and I said to Charlotte, “I’m going to cum, take me in you,” She leaned forward placing her mouth near my ear and whispered, “Not this time Rian…, you cum now, cum on me.” Charlotte then took my cock and rapidly rubbed just the head at her entrance. A few moments later she slid my cock between her legs and slid forward, the head of my cock now resting between the cheeks of her behind, the wetness of her pussy obvious on the rod of my cock. She placed her right hand in the rear and cupped her behind, sandwiching my cock between her cheeks and hand. She slid back and forth two or three times and I groaned “Acchhh, uuhhh,” as my cock erupted, shooting bolts of cum into the cavern she created, each jolt making it more slimy and slippery, causing yet another spurt. The feeling was exquisite. I grunted again when she took my cock, her hand filled with cum, and she continued to pull from behind, milking me to exhaustion.

When I opened my eyes she was smiling at me. “You like?” She asked again. I smiled, and through my still cloudy mind repeated, “I like… very much.” Charlotte leant forward and kissed me softly on my lips, mouth closed nothing passionate but it seemed so appropriate.

I looked over toward Gail, and they were gone. Charlotte must have sensed my surprise because she turned. “They’re gone.” She stated. I made no comment. “I’ll bet they’ve gone to our cabin.” After a pause, “Duncan doesn’t cum, I’ll bet Gail is trying to get him to orgasm.” I couldn’t think of an appropriate response so I simply grunted an “Oh!” After a moment Charlotte slid back and stared to rise. “Shall we go watch them,” She stated rather then asked.

Both naked we started out of the living onto the starboard side of the boat, and we walked toward the front. It was chilly. After just a few steps she opened a door and entered a stairwell. When the door was closed she turned and to our left there was another door. She opened it carefully and stepped into a darkened room. I followed. We were now in a small sitting room that was adjacent to and part of their cabin. We walked through a narrow corridor, maybe two meters long and stood in an archway overlooking their bedroom.

The huge room was dimly lit and the large bed was empty. “Huh,” Charlotte exclaimed. Then she laughed, “He must be on the sun deck,” she said. We made our way out the front door to the bulkhead passage that led to the sundeck. We walked up the few steps that allowed us to look over the wall. The port lights illumed the deck enough to see Gail and Duncan. He was lying naked on a recliner. Gail had a jacket thrown over her shoulders and was standing with her legs straddling the recliner, squatting over Duncan as she took his cock into her, then rose up then lowered herself again.

Though we couldn’t see his cock entering her, the movements told the story. Gail would lower herself, slide forward and back, then rise again. She would stop for a moment when sitting on his groin. Her both feet were still resting on either side of the recliner. We couldn’t see Duncan’s cock, and, other then Gail’s legs being exposed, she was covered from our view by the jacket.

Charlotte and I stood side by side watching then the chilly air prompted me to stand behind her both for warmth and to feel her behind. As we watched Gail and Duncan I placed my semi hard cock against her and began to touch and feel the cheeks of her behind, running my hand sideways through her cheeks and between her legs.

Gail started to make sounds as her humping forward became faster. I knew the sign as she placed her hands on both his arms and leaned a little forward to allow her to move faster. Suddenly she moaned, Ohhh… now, uhhh, ahhh, and placed her hands on his chest, leaning further forward, humping her hips in small thrusts. Her orgasm was short, less dramatic then usual. When she was finally spent she looked down at Duncan and spoke, something we could not hear, but which made him laugh. He lifted both hands and touched her breasts, but the movement was hidden from the jacket. They exchanged a few words which we again couldn’t hear except when Gail ended with “… I can’t.” and they both laughed.

We returned unnoticed to the living area to gather our clothes. As we were leaving Charlotte turned and stretched to kiss me. I meet her lips and placed my hand in the middle of her back. She opened her mouth and softly started to kiss and suck my lips and tongue in the most sensuous kiss I had ever experienced. Evidence of the effect of her kissing showed as my cock started a slow rise, all this just from a kiss. Before Charlotte stepped back Gail came into the living. “Hello, you’re still here,” she nonchalantly asked, then, because of the jacket she added, ‘It’s a bit chilly outside.” Charlotte said, “Hello Gail… I’m off now.” Then she turned back to me, “Thank you for a lovely time Rian.” She touched my cheek, walked to Gail and pressed her cheek to Gail’s cheek, “Sleep well you two.”

We must have looked a strange sight. Gail in the oversized mans jacket, both of us with our clothes in hand, I was still wearing my socks, as we walked through the boat corridors to our cabin.

I closed the cabin door and walked to the beside lamp. Gail was standing at the foot of the bed. Now, in the light, I was taken aback at her look. She was hardly disheveled considering what had gone on the last two hours. Her face was awash in that ‘just finished fucking’ look, her eyes a little puffy, she was staring at me with a comfortable smile. “Did you enjoy the show,” she asked. “Yes, what little I saw.” Her smile broadened, “You certainly seemed to be occupied with Charlotte.” I didn’t comment. “Did you make love to her?” Gail asked.

“I tried to fuck her”, I answered, “And she wouldn’t let me.”

“Yes,” Gail added, “She loves to play, doesn’t she.”

I was surprised at her comment and responded, “She certainly knows how.” Gail walked into the toilet and prepared for bed. Some ten minutes later she crawled into bed.

Gail moved close to me and placed her arm between my arm and body. “You tired?” I asked. “Mmmn,” was her response. A while later she said, “You didn’t mind, did you… I mean, Duncan,” she asked.

“No, I didn’t mind.” I answered, adding, “He really sapped you thoroughly, didn’t he.”


Gail sounded “Mmmn, he did. I couldn’t continue.” After a pause, her voice an octave higher, “You know, he didn’t cum.” Her tone was questioning, then she questioned, “Ri?”

“Yes,” I answered.


“He was so hard. It was like hot and… it was harder then anything I have ever felt.” He stayed that way the whole time.” She moved her face to rest on my shoulder. I must have cum two or three times.”

I pushed my arm beneath her to cuddle her to me. “Did you enjoy… I mean was it special?” I inquired, whispering to the top of her head.

She hesitated, then answered, “He was just very hard, that’s what felt so good. It seemed that the hardness made it less personal, and I was just concentrating on my orgasm.”

I added, “You were, you were humping him with abandon, when we watched you.”

Gail raised her head a few centimeters, “You were?

“Yes, we walked up to the sun deck.”

She just settled her head back on my shoulder and said nothing, then soon fell asleep.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers