Gail Surprises Rian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

I lay thinking about the evening. Strangely enough, I felt no jealously, I didn’t mind her fucking Duncan. I would often feel jealous at the way a man would look at Gail, if he had shared her, but for some unknown reason this was not the case with Duncan. . In this instance I noted that not only hadn’t I felt jealous but that I felt comfortable knowing or not knowing her feelings. Was it because I had been with Charlotte or was I becoming more confident of my special place with Gail. Most probably it was because we were being honest with one another, her openness gave me confidence.

The next morning we rose late and walked to a small standup coffee bar for breakfast. We had doubles planned for the early afternoon and this evening we had the reception. When we came back from breakfast a car was beside the boat and Charlotte and Duncan were standing at the gangway. “Morning,” we all exchanged, the girls kissed one another’s cheek. Charlotte commented to Gail, “I’m off doing some last minute things for the menu tonight. I’d invite you but it’s truly a bore and, you have tennis.” If there is anything you need, ask Duncan, if he is here. Charles will be here mid day and can help too,” and she started down the gangplank. There was no hint of last night and obviously we were all comfortable

When we were in our cabin Gail mentioned, “I’m going to get Tamara this evening. She’ll stay for a while at the reception, and then I’ll take her home.” I made no comment as I walked into the dressing area on my side of the room, and retrieved the dress I had bought for Gail. “What are you wearing tonight?” I asked. Gail didn’t answer, probably because it was not a question I would normally ask.

Finally, “Why?” in a curious tone.

“How about wearing this I said, and I swept into the room with the dress trailing behind on a hanger.

“Ri,” she exclaimed, reaching for the dress and holding it away from herself then placing it against herself. “It’s beautiful… when did you get it?”

We played doubles with the pro and a young American girl from California. The girl, probably still a teen, looked like she had just left her bed, her boyish haircut uncombed, her manner sullen, like she was annoyed at being there. As the game progressed she loosened up toward Gail. I in turn played to her, and in spite of the pro working double hard, we won. I arranged to call the pro when we were back in town, and we left.

On the way back to the boat Gail said, “Why were you so mean toward that girl.” I replied, “I didn’t think that I was being mean. But, didn’t you find her depressing?” “Oh Ri, she was just a teenager, finding herself.” “Do you think she was Gay,” I asked. Gail nodded, “Yes,” then added, “Why? does that bother you.” I responded, “Not at all…how do you know? Gail just shrugged, “Who knows for sure, I just guessed she was.”

Charles, the Captain, was on the boat and greeted us when we returned. We headed straight for our cabin to shower. “Lets relax in bed a while this afternoon,” Gail said, her flirting smile and raised eyebrow suggesting a treat in store. We lay in bed under a sheet, completely naked and we chatted. “Tamara must really have some sway around here,” Gail said, a thought that popped from nowhere. “Everyone seems to know her. I think her husband had something to do with ladies fashion, in England.” I asked “Which husband?” Gail looked at me and. noting I was not being facetious, she answered, “Her first.”

“Why do you think she wanted us to stay with Charlotte and Duncan. “I thought about that,” Gail replied. Actually, I don’t believe there is any subterfuge on her part. She likes us, she knows, she senses, we like her and she wanted to help. “Charlotte and Duncan are like masters at sex,” I said. “Charlotte must have a Phd in hands.” Gail chuckled, “Yes, and Duncan must take steel pills to get that hard.”

“Was he harder then me.” I asked.

“Much…Ri, he was like stone, Gail said, sounding somewhat clinical.”

With my thoughts reeling, I asked, “Does that much harder make it better.”

Gail turned her head to face me, a soft smile emerging, “No not better, different, nice, the hardness makes you just want to.., to fuck,” she said, then commented, “You know, now that I think about it, Duncan and I never kissed.”

I stretched my arm to her side of the bed and rested my hand on her side. As we talked I softly touched her breast, circling her areola over and over, then touching her nipples with a feather light a touch. After some ten minutes Gail whispered in a somewhat raspy voice, “Suck me baby.” I moved to her side and slid down the bed, resting my mouth on her right breast. Gail’s arm curled around my neck, my soft cock rested over knee.

I kissed, and hefted, touched, and loved every part of her breast. I sucked out on her nipple loving the feel of it’s hardness. I pressed her nipple in with my tongue until it was buried in the softness of her breast. I was caught up in the abandon of loving her breast, just her breast. My cock hardened against her leg. Gail’s body was reacting to the attention, slowly raising her hips from time to time humping an imaginary cock. She finally took my head in both hands and pulled my face to hers, and we kissed, her mouth open wide begging me to extend my tongue to every corner. Then softly she narrowed her mouth until our tongues were touching. We kissed, for minutes, and by now my groin was bursting with need.

My body moved over her, my cock extended like an arrow, searching for her center. When my cock found the wetness of her pussy lips, I slid my right hand under the sheet and placed the head of my cock at her entrance, and without pretense or rubbing, I slid into the yielding wet heat of her pussy. Gail moved her hips upward to meet me, she too burning with need. We made love, slowly, lots of kissing, lots of, “…does that feel good baby.” We fell asleep in each other arms and awoke in the early evening.

“We had better get ready,” Gail said, adding, “Would you mind getting Tamara on your own? Gives me some extra time to get pretty for you.” I dressed in a blue suit, feeling certain it would pass even though some people would be in dinner jackets. As the reception was planned for eight thirty I started out for Tamara at seven forty five. I asked the taxi to wait and I went upstairs. Tamara was ready.

“Where is my Angel,” she asked. I smiled, “”My Angel, you mean?” I corrected. Tamara smiled, “Yes… that she is.” She had three tall glasses and a tray of hor’d oeuvre sitting near an unopened bottle of champagne. “You do the honors, Rian,” she said. I opened the bottle and we toasted. “I have to go downstairs and dismiss the taxi,” I said. Tamara looked at me sternly, “Oh my dear, we will be ready soon, he will wait. We are paying him,” and she looked at me over her glasses, “n’est-ce pas?” (Isn’t that so.)

Tamara walked up the gangway on my arm, and Charlotte and Duncan immediately rushed to her and took charge. They walked into the living and commandeered the best chair for Tamara. It seemed that most of the people in the room knew her, and they took turns greeting her. This most proper elderly lady, that seemed not so proper underneath it all, never failed to amaze me.

The men for whom the reception was being held, were standing in a group on the back deck. Duncan introduced me to Ian and Charles, then asked Ian to introduce me to the others.

I stepped from the rear deck into the living area for a drink. Charles was beside me. I was still standing by the drinks table when the port side door opened and Gail stepped inside. I would have sworn there was thunder and lightening, had it not been for the silence. Gail looked absolutely radiant. Every man, and woman that saw her enter, stared. The dress I had bought her was a sheer soft blue and flowery print material. It was three layers of the same material one atop the other. The sheerness of the layers suggested it was see-through, though it was not. Gail had pulled her hair on the top of her head and her bare neck looked long and elegant. The dress length was perfect for me, maybe a bit shorter then what Gail usually wore. It showed her flawless legs to perfection.

She walked straight toward me, looking at me as she moved through the guests. When she was directly in front of me she whispered, “You like it, Ri?”

I took her hand, and leaned a fraction forward. “You look enchanting, my love.”

“Thank you,” she replied, “You sure it’s not too showy?”

“I’m sure,” I said, then I turned to my left and said, “Charles, let me introduce my wife, Gail.” She offered her hand and a smile, and I know it melted his heart.

I placed my hand on Gail’s waist and nudged her to turn, “There’s Tamara,” I said. Tamara was looking our way. Gail turned and spoke so quietly that I’m sure only I heard, “Oh, how beautiful she looks,” and she almost lunged toward Tamara’s chair.

I had noticed Gail’s makeup was different. There was white color above her eyes and her lips were a very cheery bright red. Her toes were showing through the front of her shoes and her toes nails were the same color as her lips. Gail, Charlotte, and another woman were the only ones with short dresses. The others, including Tamara, wore long dresses, gowns. Later Gail informed me that she and Charlotte had agreed to wear short dresses.

Twenty people sat at a table that had been extended into the living area. There were seven ladies. Gail and a lovely French lady were probably the youngest. Waiters from the caterers were formally attired, and they served course after course of wonderful food. They served a Romanian dish in honor of a guest which relaxed him enough to alter what had been a rather dour look. The dinner was a treat, wine flowed freely, and two hours later a small band came on board and set up instruments.

Most rose from the table and started moving about. Tamara sat between Gail and myself, and Charlotte was to my left. We stayed at the table with Charles, who had been sitting beside Gail, and we chatted. At about eleven, more couples started to come on board and for the rest of the night they poured on and off the boat.

Some twenty minutes after dinner Tamara told Gail she would like to leave. Gail informed me, and I found Charles, the Captain, and asked if he could call a taxi. Some ten minutes later Tamara said goodnight to a few people and the three of us made our way down the gangway to the taxi.

We rode up with Tamara to her apartment and I sat in the living, looking toward the sea, while Gail and Tamara disappeared into the back room. A few minutes later Gail reappeared with a small box in hand, and we said goodnight and taxi’d back to the boat. “What’s in the box,” I asked. “She wanted me to wear this jewelry tomorrow night, Gail said. It’s a bracelet.”

When we arrived at the boat there was a taxi in front of us dislodging quests. We started toward the gangway and two men walking from our left, slowed down, allowing us to go first. “Bon nuit, Miss Gail,” one of them said.

Gail turned to look behind her and stared for a moment then smiled in recognition, “Good evening Maurice.” The other gentleman raised his right hand in recognition, and Gail said, “Good evening Neal.”

We proceeded up the gangway onto the back deck teeming with people. We laced our way through the crowd and went directly to our cabin, to drop off the jewelry. I opened the box, and was shocked. This was no ordinary piece of jewelry, it was full of diamonds and sapphires. “Gail,” I said. This is a valuable piece. “I know,” she said, “Tamara told me. She insisted I wear it tomorrow.” I wondered out loud, “I hope it’s insured.” “Oh yes, Gail said, “It’s insured, Tamara told me it’s insured.”

We were freshening up in the bathroom at the same time. “Who is Maurice,” I asked. Gail didn’t look up, “He lives on the next boat,” she nonchalantly responded. I paused to digest, “How do you know him,?” Gail turned to look at me, “Charlotte introduced him.” Then she smiled, “You jealous?” “Yes I answered. Of him and anyone else…” She was beside me now. “I love the dress Ri, it’s lovely, it makes me feel like doing mischief.”

I persisted, “Where did she introduce you… when?” She realized I wouldn’t let her change the conversation so she answered, “When we returned from the Spa, we stopped in and had a drink. They live on the next boat” Interesting I thought, then queried, “Why didn’t you mention it?” She responded immediately, and convincingly, “Oh, we were just there briefly, I didn’t think about it again.” I broke of what probably seemed like an inquisition to her, and I believed her last comment.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub watching Gail in front of the mirror . She was almost finished now, and looked even more exciting then when she had walked into the living area earlier this evening. Her makeup was more pronounced, a bit more color around her eyes and lines around her lips. She sensed my studying her, and said, “I love the dress Ri… though I’d probably never have bought it.”

I smiled, “It looks perfect on you, I think it’s sexy. Why wouldn’t you have bought it?”

“Isn’t it too sexy? She responded, “I know you can’t see through it, but it looks like you can.”

“That’s why I bought it,” I commented, and I started toward the cabin and brushed my hand across her behind as I passed.

When we reached the deck I led Gail around to the rear of the boat and we entered the living area from the rear deck. The bar was in the corner near the doors and we took drinks and stood at the end of the bar talking. The lighting on the dance floor was very subdued, we watched the dancers near us, in the light of the bar.

As a popular romantic Italian song began, I placed our drinks on the end of the bar and danced with Gail. She molded herself to me, her cheek resting on my shoulder, and we moved to the romantic sounds of Italian words we barely understood. I loved the smell of her hair, and I pressured the top of her behind with my right hand, urging her closer. As the song ended Charlotte came to us and whispered in Gail’s ear. They both turned and looked across the darkened room, and Gail said, “Yes, I’d be glad to.” With that Gail started across the room and Charlotte offered me her outstretched arms, inviting me to dance.

“I’ve asked your wife to ask one of Duncan’s friends to dance,” Charlotte informed, as we started to dance. As she spoke her upper body leant away, but her groin was glued to me. “Do you mind?” I didn’t answer, too concentrated on pushing myself against her soft body. “I think he is tired of dancing with me. We don’t have enough ladies here tonight.”

During the next while I danced with other guests, as well as with Gail. A very striking lady from Denmark danced with me a few times. She was taller then me, easily over six feet in her high heel shoes, and I had to look up to her when we spoke. Her husband stood at the bar watching her each time we danced. When I danced with Gail she chided me on my interest in the “tall girl.”

Charlotte stood with me at the bar for a moment. I asked her to dance again. As we started to move to the floor we passed a guest Tamara had invited. Charlotte stopped and exchanged some words in French. She was insisting that he dance with us, and we wound up moving across the floor with his arms on her hips, dancing to her back. Then Charlotte spun around and I was now pressing against her behind, my hand resting well around her waist. The French gentleman and I even exchanged a smile or two during the dance. I was so close to his face that I thought…don’t mistakenly kiss him, and I laughed to myself. This went on for some minutes, and I noticed that others were doing the same thing.

At one point I had not seen Gail for a while and I craned to look around the living area and then the deck. I found Gail in a dark corner dancing between the two men we had seen on the dock when we returned. They were barley moving and Gail was pressed between them, her face turned away from my direction.

I lost interest in dancing and situated myself where I could watch Gail. I didn’t understand her sudden interest in these men but, I assured myself, it’s a party, relax.

A man with a goatee stood beside me for a few minutes. I recalled his tall wife had pointed him out earlier and I introduced myself. Hs wife waked up to us with two drinks in hand, and passed one to him. We spoke for a few minutes and he left and I continued the conversation with his wife. We danced again while waiting for his return, and I learned they were from Iceland, and their friend, one of Duncan’s guests, had invited them. I lost sight of Gail while we were dancing.

When the dance was over we walked the few feet to where we had been standing and Gail was waiting. Without allowing an introduction she opened her arms and swept me back to dancing. I was happy to be holding her and we swayed through the song without speaking. Finally I said, “Enjoying?” I felt her nodding her head.

Partly into the second song Gail stretched her head toward my ear, “Ri, I want to try something,” she said, She sounded tentative, hesitated, then continued, “Maurice and Neal have invited me over to their boat, for a drink.” At first I was slow to understand, “Why…” I asked, then, because of her having said “…try something” it began to sink in. “To be with them?” I whispered, actually unbelieving.

She waited a long time before she nodded and said, “Yes.”

Again a long pause while my mind tried to absorb the implications, “Both together?” I asked. Gail nodded again. It must have been thirty seconds before I continued. “How can you think of doing that,” I whispered in a quick annoyed tone. She was standing still now, close beside me, holding my arm, watching my face. I spoke quietly rambling in rapid succession, “How can you even consider that? Is going there safe, are they safe?”

Gail regarded me patiently, then said, “Ri, haven’t I often told you that you have a singular gift for spoiling all my joy, with your common sense?” I was relieved thinking she had relented, and started to respond with, “You know…,” but she smiled and hushed me with a finger to her lips sounding, “Shhh.”

Was she was teasing me? I also thought her speech was slightly slurred. She continued, “You’re right to worry, but I know they are safe.”

I immediately leaned in and hissed in her ear, “How can you know?” I could tell Gail was weighing her answer.

Finally, she responded while looking straight into my chest, “Because Charlotte told me,” she answered, then she looked up into my eyes. Again it took me a while to respond. All the while Gail was searching my face for signs, still smiling, but it was not a happy smile.

“Are you saying that Charlotte … knows them?” I questioned in a throaty whisper. Gail nodded. “You mean she actually is fucking them?” I crudely asked.

Again she nodded, “I think so,” she said, so softly that I strained to hear. Then, for whatever reason I foolishly asked. “Does Duncan know?” Gail looked at me wondering why the question, then she shrugged her shoulders in a gesture of, who knows.

She leaned closer and turned sideways to speak to my ear. “Ri, it’s something you first brought up,” she emphasized the word you. “We’ve talked about it, haven’t we? You said you’d love to try. I think I’d like to try now.” She paused to let it all sink in. “If it happens I’ll tell you all about it,” Gail leaned into me when she said, “all about it.” Now she was enticing me as well.

My thoughts were a whirlwind. She was right, we had spoken about it. I responded to her barrage of words, “We spoke about you and I, and someone else. Not about you, without me.”

Gail placed her hand on my elbow, “Come on Ri, I told you I couldn’t… not with you there.” She looked in my eyes, “Once I try it… if it’s… well, we can talk about it first, then I promise I’ll try with you.” I looked at her as calmly as possible under the circumstance. The thought of her going over there was causing my stomach to churn, and simultaneously, the idea was exciting.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers