Gail Surprises Rian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

“Tell me,” I asked. “Did this start when you stopped by yesterday.”

Gail looked directly at me. “No, it’s something I just decided this evening.”

“Tell me the truth, did anything… anything at all happen yesterday? My gaze was fixed on Gail and I think she somehow felt compelled to answer honestly.

“Nothing…really.” Then she added, “He kissed me, that’s all.”

There flipped my stomach again. “Was there touching,” I asked.

“A little, very little,” she said. Then Gail insisted, “Ri, it has nothing to do with now.”


“Oh Gail,” I almost moaned, “Now I wish you hadn’t told me.” My mind was in turmoil, not to mention my conflicting feelings. “You’ve made up your mind,” I said, unfairly placing the responsibility on her. My throat was dry as I whispered toward her ear, “Fine. But you have to agree to be back within an hour.”

Gail looked at me, her eyes took on a haze but her face brightened. “I’ll be back before an hour… I love you Ri,” and she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her cheek affectionately against my arm.

I pondered over her words. I was bothered about their earlier meeting, and anguishing over her going again. I wished she had just gone without asking. I guess that sometimes a lie can be sweeter then the truth. And her promise gave me no pleasure, rather I was filled with melancholy as we stood side by side near the crowded dance area, waiting for the moment she would leave.


Then she abruptly walked away, heading toward the food and drink table. She took an already poured glass of champagne, and walked to the front of the living. Maurice and his boat mate Neal were standing close to the door that lead to the starboard deck. I moved toward the rear deck and stepped outside of the living, keeping Gail in sight through the window. I could see them and the gangway near where they stood

They continued to speak, laughing at one point, with Neal joining in. Then Maurice walked to the door, and opened it. Gail waited a moment or two then she walked to the door, and in the darkness of the doorway he laid his hand on her thigh and they exchanged some words. He left and I watched him descend the gangway.

Gail was just a minute or two behind. She moved with the constant entrance and exit of guests. A second before she stepped on the gangway she looked back toward the living area, to where I had been previously standing, then she disappeared. Neal walked to the rear deck and was speaking with another lady. For a moment I thought she was leaving with him, but he left alone.

When she left I was frozen in place for five minutes, maybe longer. I had looked at my watch, it was ten minutes before midnight. Though I tried to recall what she had said when she asked to go, I couldn’t remember. My thoughts were reeling from jealousy, to anger, to excitement.

I walked into the living and Charlotte stopped me. “Duncan gave up, retired,” she said, “Where is Gail?”

“She just went down,” I answered, “She’ll be back.”

Charlotte asked, “Care to dance,” her arms extended. I simply took her arms and danced her the few steps to the area where people were crowded around the small group that was entertaining. At the moment they were on break and we were dancing to recorded music. Charlotte snuggled up to me, pressing her breast firmly against me. It felt good holding her.

After the dance she took me by the hand and led me out of the living to the bulkhead passage where we had stood watching Gail and Duncan. When we were in the center of the boat, looking forward from the bulkhead, she stopped. The sundeck was full of couples in the semi darkness. Charlotte turned to face me. “Are you enjoying the party.” “Very much,” I answered.

Charlotte reached her arms around my neck and stretched to kiss me. Our lips met, I was surprised at how soft her lips felt. Her mouth opened and closed, sought then withdrew,

while her tongue searched. She softly sucked my tongue first in my mouth then drawn into hers. I was overcome, I had never been kissed like this before. She spoke into my mouth, “Touch me,” she mumbled. For me, a kiss usually felt earth shattering when it was someone I loved, or in great passion. Neither was the case at the moment but the kiss was so sensual as to cause me to reel. I touched her breasts momentarily then moved my hand between her legs. I rubbed her mound and pushed my hardness against her. She reached down and lifted her dress, and I ran my fingers beneath her panties. I played with her wetness, flicked across her clit and humped her leg.

We must have been petting for five or ten minutes when Charlotte moved her mouth away. “Rian dear, you are a delight, but we had better stop. Now is not the time, and Gail will be looking for you. She was right. Now was not the time. We separated, Charlotte righted her dress and we made our way back into the living.

I walked to the side door that led to the starboard deck where Gail had passed some while ago. I leaned over the edge and looked down. People were still coming and going, some standing on the dock chatting. There were two taxi’s waiting. I looked over toward the next boat which was mostly in darkness. I looked out at the city lights and thought, how easy it is to be smitten with Cannes at night. You begin to love the parties, the beautifully dressed people, the whispering women. You slide into using the day to prepare for the night and begin caring more for the darkness. We did that today.

My gnashing of teeth was soon over. I was leaning on the railing as Gail stepped from the rear gangway of the other boat, and started walking in our direction. Just before the gangway she looked down at her dress, touched her hair, and started up toward the deck. I looked at my watch, she’d been gone forty five minutes. I moved down the small starboard corridor and was just a few feet away when she stepped on board. A few people noticed her but with no more interest than they noticed everyone else. What I noticed was that she was still the most attractive woman on board.

I reached for her hand and she grasped it, all the while staring at my face. I was working hard at trying to look expressionless. She looked fatigued but in a strangely nice way. Her cheeks still looked flush and I noticed that she was a little red around the mouth and chin. As we walked into the living I moved toward the darkened rear dance area. We wove between a few dancing couples then I turned to dance with her. As much as I wished that I didn’t care, I did, I was thrilled to be holding her. She lay her face on my shoulder and pressed into me as we danced but hardly moved.

Who knows how long we danced before I spoke first. “Was it what you expected?” After a long silence, “No,” she barely whispered. I pulled my head back to look at her, afraid she had been hurt. She looked up though she couldn’t see me clearly in the darkness, “It was unbelievable, Ri,” she barely whispered. I could feel the tension in her arms. Her voice had sounded guarded, a little afraid I thought.

We had danced to the edge of the bar where there was some light. “You came back quickly,” I said.

“Yes, I told them that you would miss me,” again raising her head to look at me.

I asked, “Do you want to talk about it?”

She looked me in the eyes, a slight smile this time, “Do you want to hear about it?”

I thought for a moment, “Yes and no,” I replied, trying to hide my interest, “Maybe later.” Her smile vanished in disappointment, but she didn’t press me.

After a few minutes of half hearted dancing Gail asked, “Are you playing tomorrow?”


I nodded yes without thinking, afterwards remembering I was not booked. But I didn’t correct myself, my mind was racing

“Maybe we should call it a night,” she asked rather then stated. She twisted sideways to start to leave. I held on until she said, “You’re hurting me,” and looked at me quizzically.

Without realizing it, I was squeezing her so hard that I had hurt her. “I’m so sorry,” I said, feeling ashamed. She looked at me questioningly, then relaxed and smiled.

“Should we go now,” she repeated.

“Lets dance a bit more, I answered.

She responded with an urgency, “Ri…,” and after a long pause, “I had to put paper between my legs. I’m dripping from… from everywhere.” I felt my cock twitch and harden just from her words. I placed my hand in the bend of her back and guided her from the dance area.

Once in the cabin Gail went straight to the toilet. I gave her a few minutes and when I heard the shower, I went in to brush my teeth, and then climbed into bed. When Gail slide into bed she came to rest on her back, her arm stretched out to me, her hand resting on my upper thigh. After minutes Gail whispered, “You want me to tell you about it, Ri?” I placed my hand over hers, just holding it. “Do you want to hear what happened,” she again whispered.

I paused a long moment, “Yes, but not now,” I lied, “I’m exhausted.” I turned to lie on my stomach, dislodging her hand, and before I settled, I slipped my ready to burst cock in a position that allowed me to lay comfortably. Then, to give her a guilt trip I added, “I’m emotionally drained.”

As had become usual, the next morning I rose early and went to the bakery and fromagerie for fresh bread and cheese. As I was stepping on the gangway to leave, the Captain said, “bon jour.” He had slept on board and was leaving at the same time. We spoke and he commented that he would return in the early evening and ready for tonight’s party and, the planned trip. “Mr. Duncan hasn’t been this busy since I have been Captain,” he said.

“I hope it’s not an annoyance, I said.

“Oh no sir, the opposite. It is my pleasure to see the activity.” Where are we sailing tonight,” I asked. “I understand Sardinia,” he said, then he questioned of me, “No?” I didn’t know what Duncan’s final plans were, so I didn’t answer.

I returned to the boat with my treasure of fresh cheese and bread and went straight to our cabin. Gail was moving about the room, still in her night shirt, and the Krupp coffee maker had filled the room with the smell of freshly brewing coffee. We sat at the small round table in the corner and had breakfast. She looked beautiful this morning, no makeup, her hair just brushed back. I told her so and she responded with a weak smile. “You’re upset about last night, aren’t you,” she asked. I smiled, gesturing with my head from side to side as if to say. A little yes, a little no. “I’ll get over it,” I said. She nodded, understanding, then added, “I’d like to tell you about it when you’ll listen.”

I had no time today. My plans were to call Francoise this morning. Gail thought I had tennis planned so when I left I took my gear, wearing my tennis shoes, planning to say they had not booked me. Again, just before the gangway I heard, “Bon jour, Rian,” and I turned to see Charlotte heading my way. “I saw you returning with the bread under your arm,” she said, “You look so French,” she laughed. We walked down the gangway and toward the port parking. “Did you enjoy last night,” she asked.

“Yes, thank you ,” I said, then continued playfully, “Want to know what made the most lasting impression?” Charlotte smiled, with an impishness that made her seem more modest then she was.

“Yes,” she said, “Since I enjoyed that the most as well.” Charlotte added, “Did Gail enjoy?”

I wondered if she knew that Gail left last night. “Yes, I think she did. I know she did.” Charlotte was wearing flowery pants that were tapered at the bottom and reached halfway between her knee and ankle. The pants were just loose enough to allow her behind to move sensuously. As we passed boats and people, most men turned to look at her. She continued, “Tonight will be less people, more fun. Last night was for Duncan’s visitors. Tonight is for us.”

“Did Duncan’s guests enjoy… I didn’t see them leave,” I commented.

Charlotte responded flippantly,” Oh, I bet they enjoyed. They all discovered their virility.” I didn’t understand the comment or the tone, and I looked at her questioningly. Charlotte added, “Duncan doesn’t approve of blatantly organizing sex for his guests, so he arranges meetings,” she, emphasized the word meetings, and she raised her eyebrow as if questioning whether I understood.

It took me some moments to digest the meaning then I exclaimed, “You mean some guests were…,” Charlotte didn’t let me finish. “Yes,” she nodded, “Remember our friend from Romania, and the young couple he was with toward the end of the evening.” I nodded in recollection, Charlotte continued, “Well, he thinks that her husband left in anger, because she couldn’t resist flirting with him when they danced.”

I gasped, asking, “Really?” She nodded, “Duncan won’t arrange a prostitute. He prefers a mind shattering encounter they will remember forever.” Charlotte was looking over her sunglasses at me, acknowledging that she had just shared a secret. I smiled, we were at the taxi stand, she waved, “Ciao Rian,” and she walked toward her taxi. I turned and continued toward the parking area.

I called Francoise from the call-cabin in the Carlton Hotel, and informed her that I could not fix a day until we returned from the trip. We made tentative plans to meet in a week. After coffee at a standup café, I felt silly walking around the city with my tennis gear just to waste time. First I thought I would head to the tennis courts, but I returned to the boat. Music was softly playing through the sound system as I headed to our cabin. Gail was not there, and I assumed she was on the sun deck. I put on my swim suite and started toward the upper deck.

I walked up the stairs of the bulkhead passage and I was on the next to last step when I was able to see over the bulkhead. Gail was there all right. About mid way on the sun deck Gail was sitting on a sun chair between Duncan’s legs. He was reclined with his feet on the deck on either side of the recliner. Gail was facing him, sitting on her bent legs, her knees wide apart and close to his thighs. She was wearing her swim suit top, but no bottom, and Duncan was staring between her legs as she stroked his cock. They were calmly talking, though I couldn’t hear, the music just loud enough to overpower their voice.

The high canvas fencing around the sundeck protected them from view, but not if someone came on board and walked to the bulkhead. I stopped and watched. He was facing the sea, and Gail the starboard side. If she looked up slightly to her right she would see me. I stared for a few moments shocked more by the nonchalance then the deed. Strangely enough I also noted that I felt no jealously. Maybe the fact that I lusted after his wife made this encounter a none-issue in my mind. Gail rose and placed her feet on the deck, on both sides of the recliner. She said something, and Duncan placed his legs on the recliner. Gail unceremoniously moved forward, still holding his long curved cock. Duncan stretched his arm and spent a moment touching Gail’s pussy with the back of his fingers.

Gail’s torso was above his cock now, her head bent, looking between her legs as she started rubbing his cock against herself. When he was centered she started pressing down, watching him disappear into her. I couldn’t see him sliding into her, but I watched her legs sink lower and I knew how deep she was taking him. Her head went back, her eyes closed and she started riding him slowly. Her strong legs would tense as she rose, lingering a few seconds before her body weight carried her down, his cock disappearing deep in her belly. At first she would lower herself part way and stop, maybe adjusting to his length, then take the rest of his cock. After a few thrusts she would rise, then lower herself in one slow smooth motion.

I observed them for a good few minutes. It was as if I were watching another person, I didn’t feel betrayed, or even jealous. Gail finally started to quicken her movement, her hands clutching her breasts. Her swimsuit top was askew, one breast still partially covered. Duncan would alternate between lifting his head to look at his cock enter her, then he would lay his head back, eyes closed, his only effort that of pressing his groin upward to present his curved hardness.

I watched Gail have her orgasm, heard her long throaty groan, as she rested her hands on his chest, allowing the last few jolts of pleasure to course through her body. He was completely embedded in her now. Gail lowered herself to his chest and rested her face on his shoulder. He stayed inside her, and it looked like they were speaking, though I could not hear. I turned and walked back to our cabin.

Gail walked through the cabin door five or ten minutes later. “Ri,” she exclaimed, surprised to see me. “Didn’t you get a game?” she called. I was in the attached room at my computer. I rose and walked into the bedroom. “No game,” I said, “I guess there was a misunderstanding.” Looking at Gail I asked, “You okay?” She didn’t answer, but I’m sure she wondered if there was something in her presence that hinted of ‘I’ve been fucking.’ “Moment,” she said, and she walked into the bathroom. She came out after using the WC and primping. “How long have you been back?” She asked.

“Just arrived,” I answered, “I’m picking up my emails. Then I thought I would sun.” Then I asked, “Have you been on the sun deck with Charlotte?”

Her simple reply was, “Thought I’d get some sun for a while.”

Gail continued, “We’re sailing tonight. I thought it would be nice if we took Tamara to lunch. What do you think?”

I answered, “Fine… that sounds fine,” and added, “She’s like a walking history lesson,”


Gail humphed a laugh. “More like an historic expose.”

She walked up to me, squeezing herself between my arms and pressing her face against my shoulder asked, “Can we talk about last night.” I responded, “If you’d like,” trying to sound as uninterested as possible. “I’d like… but I’d like you to want me to tell you, to ask questions.” I stepped back from her and walked to the bed. I took the two pillows from beneath the bedspread and piled one atop the other, and lay on the bed. I patted the bed beside me and Gail happily climbed on the bed and crawled beside me, nestling her head on my chest.

“So tell me now…” I said. Gail looked up, sternly, I knew she preferred I ask questions. I smiled. “Okay, okay,” I said, “I’ll ask questions, Were you nervous when you left me?”

She responded directly, “No, I was so excited… I didn’t have room for anything else.”

I continued, questioning, “What made them imagine that they could suggest something like that.”

Now Gail pondered her response and began relaying the events. “When we were returning from the spa Charlotte suggested that we stop there. In retrospect I think that she had planned it with them. They greeted us, had fresh orange juice squeezed, she flirted a lot with both of them. About ten minutes into the visit she left the living area with Neal. Maurice walked from the bar and sat beside me on the couch. “Do you know what they are doing?” he inquired. “No,” I replied, expecting the worst. He continued, “May I tell you something personal,” he asked. I didn’t answer, and he sensed I was uncomfortable. He moved away, more like leaned away, but he continued. “We saw you once or twice around the dock getting on and off the boat. We both find you enchanting.” Gail expressed how she felt when he said that, “I know I blushed,” she said, “And he laughed.”

Gail continued explaining the scenario, “He retreated from pursuing me, and became more charming. At one point he touched my lips, and I didn’t move away. He said that he and Neal jokingly argued over and over about who wanted me more. He said that in order to remain friends, they would share me. I just laughed. When Charlotte returned she stood behind the bar with Neal while we all spoke for a few minutes. When we were ready to leave I rose and walked to the sliding door. Charlotte was still behind the bar and she leaned in to kiss Neal. Maurice was beside me and did the same. I didn’t stop him. While he kissed me he placed his hand on my behind and squeezed me softly. I allowed that too.”

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers