Gail Surprises Rian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

I had my arms around Gail’s upper body and she continued explaining talking into my neck. She went on, “When we were dancing last night he asked if I had ever been with two lovers. I said no. He said that he and Neal would like to volunteer. That’s how it began. I started thinking about it, then entertaining the idea. At one point I think he sensed that I was entertaining the idea and he suggested, “You should try, you’ll never find two men that feel more passionately about you.”

Gail was unwinding. “It was really something Ri. Not as fulfilling as you and I… but it was exciting. It was like I was detached, no lover emotions, no concern about what they felt. I was just immersed in my feelings, many at one time. It was only about sex, as pure a sex as I have had.”

“How did it start,” I asked. “When I walked in Maurice was alone. He took my hand, led me away from the sliding entry, then turned and kissed me, she stopped. “Was he touching you, I asked. “Yes, his hands where everywhere,” she answered. “Did he undress you?” “No,” Gail replied, and continued. I was kissing and touching Maurice for some time when Neal came behind me and started kissing my neck, touching my thighs, my legs. I felt him raise my dress, I heard him sigh as he started to touch my bottom.”

Gail continued, “Maurice wanted me to go to his bed, I said no, that I had very little time. I was still kissing Maurice, he had a hand on my breast and the other between my legs.

“And you, how did you feel,” I asked. “Ri, I was so excited, when Neal’s hands started kneading my behind that I thought I would orgasm.”

Neal started kissing my thighs at the bottom of my cheeks, It was amazing. He squeezed and touched, first gently then roughly. He pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them. He spread my cheeks and started kissing me in the back, right on my hole. He just loved it. It was amazing, his kisses, his hands, his tongue. By the time he pushed his fingers inside I was panting.

“Didn’t you take your dress off ,” I asked.

“Not the first time,” Gail answered. “Maurice had taken his pants off. I had his cock in my hand and was rubbing it against me. Then Neal took his finger from my behind and I felt his cock rubbing my behind. He was sliding it through my cheeks, stopping each time to poke and push near... at the hole. He must have wet his cock because he started pushing into my behind. He was gentle, it didn’t hurt. Slowly he inched in. I was rubbing Maurice’s cock against my clit but I was only feeling Neal in my behind. Ri, he had it all in me in seconds.”

I was hard now and Gail was touching my cock. I moved her away from me and said, “Move over for me baby, I want to be in you.” Gail moved onto her back and softly placed my raging cock at her entrance, and I buried myself into her. I could feel that she had just been making love. “Keep telling me about it,” I said.

“Maurice wanted to be in me. He kept pressing forward trying to find a position. I was leaning slightly forward, keeping Neal in me. I lifted my left leg and wrapped it around his thigh and he found my pussy. I was trembling, he was sliding into me, Neal was moving, but never sliding himself out of my behind. When Maurice was finally in me I could feel their cocks touching inside me. I started to tremble Ri. My whole body was shaking. They were holding me up. I felt my orgasm begin, bolts of sensation shooting through my body, again and again. I know I must have made noise. I don’t even remember when it ended. Next thing I knew Maurice was kissing me, and I was sucking and kissing back.” I sensed that Gail was trying to be graphic, using words she rarely spoke. She was blushing with shame, her neck red and blotchy in places.

I moved slowly watching her face as she spoke. Her hands were on either side of my waist, her legs spread wide and slightly bent. Her eyes were closed. As intent as she was on feeling me move in her, so was she equally intent on relaying her feelings about last night. At that very moment I felt lovingly toward her. I saw the slight curve of her eyebrows, her almost always smiling face, and I reminded myself of how naïve she was in accepting that people were usually good intentioned. Even me.

Gail’s words continued to paint last nights scene. “We moved a few steps from the wall to the couch. Neal was holding my dress around my waist. Maurice placed the couch cushions on the floor and lay down. No words were spoken, I knew what they wanted. I squatted over Maurice and guided his cock into me. I remember thinking that I hadn’t noticed before that he was not circumcised. He was anxious to cum and I was anxious to make him cum. Then Neal was behind me. I lay forward and I gave him entrance again.” Now Gail opened her eyes. “Ri, it was so…crude. It was vulgar. We were all fucking, just to cum. I think I moved in two directions at once, feeling him in my behind, feeling their cocks rubbing, It was so hot. We were on the floor less then five minutes when we all started to erupt. First it was Neal, I pushed back to feel him cumming. Then Maurice groaned and that set me off as well. It was pure sex.”

Gail was quiet now. She looked at me questioningly. She could see that my eyes had softened. “You cum in me now, please baby,” she said. I continued to move slowly. Any more friction and I would have cum. “Did they plan another visit,” I asked. “No,” Gail said. When I came out of the bathroom they both kissed me, thanked me, and we said goodnight.

No more questions I thought. I wanted to love my wife now. Gail sensed my need and rose to meet my thrusts. When I had to calm myself she lay patiently, not moving, waiting for my passion to subside. When Gail lifted her eyes to look at me I saw the affection to which I had become accustomed. I didn’t try to arouse her, I knew where she had just been. It wasn’t long for me. As I started to moan my pleasure Gail placed her knees against my hips, her feet were pressing against the back of my leg “Cum in me baby, cum for me Ri.”

I awoke feeling chilled. Gail was still lying on my chest, sleeping. I pulled the bedspread from her side to partially cover her then started to cover myself. The movement woke her up. “What time is it,” she asked. We had only been in the cabin for an hour but it was time to get ready to pick up Tamara.

We showered again and started dressing. Gail was only in panties, leaning forward toward the mirror putting on her makeup. I touched her behind. She looked at me through the mirror. I smiled, asking, “What’s happening with Duncan.?” She started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I inquired. She responded, “If you mean sex wise, it’s strange. I love the way he feels, he’s so very hard, almost unreal. But it’s like being with a living dildo. He doesn’t cum.”

“You mean at all?” I asked.

She turned from the mirror to look at me, “Yes, he doesn’t cum at all.”

I continued, “What does he say?” “Nothing about that, what little he says is how good it feels, how I look, he wants to … screw every day.” I asked Gail, “Did he say that?” “Yes,” she replied, then turning to look at me questioningly, she added, “I’m thinking of taking him up,” and she gave me a teasing look.

I interjected, “You’ve been feeling active these days, haven’t you?”

“Yes, I have,” she admitted, “since the moment we landed.” I was sitting on the bed watching her, she turned and we both smiled.

I watched her get ready, my head reeling with conflicting thoughts. Here was a woman with whom I had lived for many years. Every morning she awoke in a cheerful mood. Our bad moments were few, compared to the cheer and friendship we shared through the years. So, what’s the big deal I reasoned, just here a few days, already a few lovers… no, I was her lover, the others were strangers she had fucked. Rest easy Rian, I thought.

All day cars and trucks pulled alongside the boat. They delivered instruments with speakers for the party, and cases of food, and sacks of vegetables, for the sailing. We lazed around most of the day but in the early evening we walked to our car and drove to the tennis courts to watch the players.


When we returned to the boat it was only six thirty however, a good few people were milling about the deck. Charlotte greeted us as we stepped on board, “I called you,” she stated, then continued without waiting for our answer. “I want to introduce you to the people who will be sailing with us.”

Since we were leaving after the party, Charlotte had the on board guests arrive early. Everyone had already been to their cabins, and unpacked. We made the rounds meeting our new neighbors. They treated us as if we were permanently on the boat. All of them seemed to know about us.

There was young very attractive couple from Naples, Italy. The man was tall, thin, and could easily have been a movie star. His wife, with whom we later became quite friendly, was an archeologist, and we spent many fascinating hours listening to her talk about Roman and Greek history.

An Austrian couple, I guessed to be in their early forties, had the portside cabin next to ours. His plump wife had a cheery smile, and he was obviously fit, and he tried to show it, shaking hands with him was a painful experience. Later in the trip we came to know him. He was so correct, that we joked about it with him. Things like, “where’s your tie,” when he was wearing a swimsuit. I was impressed that they were able to live their passion, by living in the magnificent ski village of Lech.

A tall lanky talkative Englishman married to a lovely lady from Venezuela named Evita,… yes Evita. They were with their two children, their daughter, a student in Aix en Provence, and their teenage son, a student in a British Military School. We didn’t meet their children until later in the evening. The man was an underwriter, and he was the insurer of Duncan’s the boat.

There was a single man we were introduced to, a gentleman called Dolphin, who looked an unlikely character to be consorting with this group. He was a tall wiry man with long arms and dark blond uncombed hair. He had a beard which grew irregularly creating, for my impression at least, a crazed look. I immediately thought of Van Gogh.

Of course I naively asked the expected, “Dolphin, like the fish?” His response was to stare at me for a moment, expressionless, then reply, “Oui,” though he had earlier responded in English to our introduction. Gail tried to salvage my mistake with a cheery greeting, but he was no more courteous with her. Dolphin abruptly cut through the introduction and left, walking directly into the living area where they had placed trays of food for the buffet table. Gail glanced at me on the verge of laughter.

We came to find out that Dolphin was indeed an expert on Dolphins, had spent years in Cuba, writing about them, and was usually on board when the Duncan sailed, half as a guest half as a scuba expert when someone wanted to scuba dive.

We were in our room at seven thirty and didn’t return to the deck until almost nine o’clock. The party was well under way and the spread of food was double what Charlotte had organized yesterday.

Gail was wearing dark blue silk pants with a matching long sleeve blouse. On top of the blouse she wore a jacket that was made of cords of woven beige and gold linen, made into a fishnet vest. Of course she was wearing Tamara’s bracelet on her left wrist. She wore evening sandals that also had a jeweled woven thread that went between her toes. Her fingers and toes nails were painted the same color as her lipstick, the only stark color she wore. She looked a dream and when I told her, “You know love, for some reason these last few days you have looked absolutely stunning, more so then ever before.” Gail reached for and squeezed my hand, smiling, and of all things to do, she reddened as she started to blush.

We stood with some of the other on board guests. The Italian couple were delightful. Evita introduced her children. Her daughter was gorgeous and had eyes for the Italian man. Her son Richard was young, very retiring, standing very straight. After the introduction he stood stiffly, not knowing how to continue. He blushed when Gail gave him her hand.

We ate and danced with each others wife, and I danced with Gail. It was really entertaining and light. Charlotte was thrilled that the on-boards seemed to be getting on so well. I danced with her and she noted, “Everyone has asked about Gail. She looks particularly enchanting tonight. What have you two been up to.”

When the dance was over I didn’t see Gail. I browsed the darkened room and thought I saw hurried movement near the starboard deck door. It looked like the Dolphin man leaving. Then I noticed young Richards back rising from behind the edge of the buffet table. He had been bending over hidden by the table. Then Gail partly rose and disappeared below again. I walked over to the table and found Gail on her knees, her plate sitting on the floor, she was picking up spilt food. Her head was down, and when I stood beside her she saw my legs and looked up. Her face was streaked with tears, her makeup smeared, she looked at me and said, “Oh Ri, I’m so sorry.”

I smiled and touched her shoulder. “Not worth crying about love. I’ll clean it.” Richard was helping to gather the food, he heard what I said to Gail, and he looked at me sternly.

“Thank you,” I said to him. He nodded in recognition. I continued, Leave it to a lady to get so upset over…” and young Richard interrupted me.

“I think she is crying because someone has been bothering her.”

I turned to Gail and placed my hands on her shoulders coaxing her to stand. “What happened here? Has someone pushed the plate from your hand?”

Gail didn’t answer. She wiped her hand on a napkin and turned to me, “Ri, walk me to the cabin please… lets go through this door,” and she turned to the deck door and we walked to our cabin.

Gail sat in the chair in our cabin and started sobbing again. I knelt beside her, held her, assured her it was no big deal. I went for a wash towel to wipe her tears and when she brought the cloth up to her face, I noticed a large bruise on her right wrist. I took her hand, “What in heavens name caused this,” I questioned. Gail did not answer. I asked again. Finally, to shut me up she said she bumped it on the table.

Something happened and Gail didn’t want to talk about it. When I suggested we return to the party she said I should go, she wanted to stay in the cabin. I insisted she explain what was going on. It took me an hour of coaxing and sympathizing until she agreed to tell me.

“First you must promise not to do anything. To drop it… if I tell you.” She insisted.

“Well doesn’t that depend on what you say,” I asked.

“No,” Gail insisted. “ I mean it Ri. I’ll not have you embarrass me or Charlotte.” Then she added, “Oh. Forget it. Nothing happened, I dropped a plate.”

“Gail,” I argued, “You’re not being fair.”

“Ri,” Gail said through tears that started again. “Please, let’s drop it. I don’t want to talk about it. Maybe when I get over this,” and she gestured both hands toward her body, indicated herself in tears. Even with her tearful face and streaked eyes, she looked so lovely.

That was all I could do. I held her shoulder, patted her hand, inspected the bruise which was turning blue. After some time I realized that we were not going to return to the party so I undressed. Gail did the same, and we went to sleep on my chest, my left arm under her and numb from pressing her close to me.

The next morning I rose to the hum of the engines working. I was looking forward to being on deck, to see the sea around us. I put on jean and shoes, slipped into a shirt and went upstairs. No one had arrived but breakfast was already laid out. I spent a few minutes on the deck, looking at the sea, noticing that some waves looked pretty large. I returned to the breakfast table and loaded one plate with breads and cheese, and another with sliced fresh fruits, and returned to our cabin. Gail had started the coffee brewing and we sat cross legged on the bed and ate.

Gail was more relaxed about last night and agreed to tell me what happened it I agreed, and promised, and pledged not to make an issue in any way. I agreed.

Gail started. “I walked to the buffet table to pick at a few things. I had my plate in hand when Dolphin came beside me. He asked if I were enjoying the party and I assured him I was. He said that he heard I was in France every year. I said yes, now with a little reserve, because I thought he was heading somewhere. He asked if I like to party.

“Just like that?” I questioned, “Do you like to party”.

“Just like that,” Gail assured. I answered him, “Sometimes I do,” I said. “Parties like this… yes.” She continued, “I tried to sound as friendly as possible. He moved closer and was immediately on my left. He leaned over a little, and said I know you like to party, with emphasis on the word know.”

I interrupted her, “Do you think he knows Maurice and Neal?”

Gail responded, “I don’t know. I thought that too. His right shoulder actually bumped my left arm, and he said “Oh, careful,” and he touched my lower arm near the plate I was holding. Then he simply moved his hand from my arm to my behind. He put his hand completely over the left side of my behind and took hold.”


”What!” was all I could muster in shock.

Gail Continued. “Firstly, I was shocked, then I turned to him, and with as much anger as I could muster I hissed, “Take your hand off me.” His face was inches away, he just looked right into my eyes, smiled, and squeezed harder. I was so angry that I simply lost it. I placed the serving spoon in my right hand back on the table and I just swung at his face. He lifted his left arm and my wrist hit the bones on his wrist. It was painful, it hurt me, and I dropped the plate. As the plate fell he let go of my behind. I bent down to pick up the plate, crying with anger. I think he scooted out the portside deck door. Young Richard was nearby and he helped.”

I questioned, “Did young Richard see what happened?”

“I don’t know if Richard or anyone else saw what happened. It was so degrading. My stomach knots when I think about it. Ri,” Gail said with some pleading in her voice, “Please let it go. You promised. Tamara takes such pride in handling situations. Let’s you and I handle this well.” I nodded in agreement, then Gail added, “I’ll just stay far away from that… that man.”

Well, I had to keep Gail happy, even though I was steaming with anger. I would bide my time. We had three or four days on board with this man, I had to wait for an opportune moment. The most troubling result was that I felt like I had not been there to protect her. For Gail, the only thing she seemed concerned with was that we do not embarrass Tamara, or cause trouble for Charlotte and Duncan. And, she kept reminding me of my promise.

The Captain had said that we would be sailing some fifteen or twenty hours, depending on the sea, and whether or not he maintained 12 knots. We were headed for the western side of the Italian island of Sardinia.

Of course after Sardinia we were returning to Cannes for a week, and then we had planned a trip to Greece with our friends Giancomo and Gabriela. There was so much ahead of us, we both had to get the incident behind us and enjoy the rest of our holiday.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers