Gail Tests Bryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail and I relaxed and bathed in our suite and then drove to the tennis courts and watched a doubles game. We returned to the Port just as darkness started to set in. Maurice and Brandeis were on deck sipping 7 ups. "Glad you returned," Maurice commented, "We are planning to go for pizza, would you like to join us." I looked at Gail and we both nodded simultaneously, "Sounds good," I responded.

We drove to Juan les Pins, ate brick oven pizza, and then wandered along the crowded streets for an hour. On the drive back to Cannes Brandeis seemed revived and full of energy, chatting away from the back seat. But as soon as we were on the rear deck Brandeis announced her exhaustion, "Epuise" I am finished for today," and she reached to hug Gail goodnight. While hugging Gail she smiled toward me, softly saying, "good night Rian," and I saw the glint of mischief in her eyes. Brandeis exhorted Maurice not to be long as she disappeared into the darkness on the other side of the living area. Maurice walked to the bar.

"I think we'll call it a night too," I told Maurice, speaking for Gail and myself, and we started through the living area toward the stairwell, holding hands.

We were halfway through the living area when Maurice called out, "Would you like to see the slinking lady lights?" It sounded like an invitation to both of us but only Gail knew what he was talking about.

Gail kept moving forward but responded, "Sure, give us a few minutes, we'll come see."

When we opened the door to the cabin Gail rushed to the WC. "What are the slinking lady lights?" I asked, standing near the closed door.

"Oh," Gail laughed, "its lights on the buildings that he says form a lady's figure."

Some minutes later Gail came out of the bathroom. I was standing in my shorts on my side of the bed, ready to brush my teeth. "Why are you undressed?" Gail asked, "aren't you going up with me?"

"No. I don't think he was really inviting me," I answered.

Gail was quiet, it seemed some time before she said, "O.K., I'll go up just to be courteous. Is that O.K.?" Before I could respond she added, "I'll only be a few minutes."

"Yes. It's alright. I'll wait here all alone, pinning for you."

Gail smiled knowingly rejoining "You're such an actor sometimes."

"That's the Chilean in me. We're all actors," I countered. It ran through my mind that I should have been jealous, but for some reason I was not.

After attending to nighttime rituals and looking at a Tennis magazine chart of the earnings of professional players, I realized it had been a good fifteen minutes since Gail had left. I looked at the bedside clock; it was 12:10 in the morning. I read some more and looked again, it was 1:19. I walked to the closet and put on a pair of tennis shorts and a warm-up jacket and walked back to the deck barefoot.

I had experience slipping around this boat unseen, when I had spied on Gail and Duncan during an earlier visit. I simply headed for the aft deck by walking around the starboard side to the wall that surrounded the owners' cabin. When I stepped into the walkway only my head and shoulders were above the metal wall.

On the Starboard side toward the rear of the boat, there was a metal bridge table that flapped open when it was used to play cards. It was open and Gail was sitting on the table facing the city her legs dangling over the side, both her hands on the table top. Maurice was standing in front of her, facing her very close. It was dark and they were far away, so I was uncertain, but it looked like he was standing between her legs.

I felt my heart beat faster but strangely enough, I did not feel that wave of jealousy that often crept through me like ice, making my stomach knot. Maurice twisted his body and looked out over the city. I heard sounds of talking but I could not hear what they were saying. I thought that the way he was standing he could easily be able to make love to her, then I castigated myself. I decided, what they were doing was no doubt flirty, but Gail wouldn't flaunt an escapade to the point of fucking him on deck, now.

I decided to rein in my emotions, and return to our cabin. A slight movement from Maurice caught my attention. I could not see how high her dress was but he was closer to her now, well between her legs, and I saw his left hand move to her bottom. Gail seemed to move or slide toward the edge of the table. I also thought I sensed that Maurice had humped forward. Sensed rather then saw, because the movements were so slight, the light so poor. Then he was still. Now Gail's left leg appeared from behind his back, bent at the knee, and it rose a bit, her foot coming to rest on the back of his thigh. Because I couldn't see I could only imagine that she was urging him toward her, and that he had his cock out and between her legs, or in her. Her motion seemed to be bringing him into her and keeping him close.

Was I imagining things? I hated myself for being so indecisive, then Maurice dropped his hand further down on Gail's behind and in a clear and forceful motion he pulled her bottom toward him. There was no mistaking the move. Gail had been leaning back with both hands on the table, now she lifted her arms and seemed to be holding him with both hands on his upper arms. Maurice was fucking my wife, and they both knew I could have been watching. I wondered if they cared.

I turned and started back to the cabin. I kept wondering why I didn't feel rage, and I especially took note of the fact that I had not become excited. Then I realized why I was not too bothered. I was very excited around Brandeis, and Maurice and Gail had just made it easy for me to try to be with her, and not feel guilty.

Ten minutes later Gail returned to the cabin. I had turned out the lights so she quietly prepared for bed. Just before getting in she whispered, "You're still awake, aren't you Ri?"

"Yes." I answered, "How long have you been gone?"

"About twenty minutes," she answered, and crawled into bed close to me. "I saw you close the light," she added. "Our cabin light shines out at night. I could see the light from on deck."

"Did you see the slinking light?" I asked

Gail laughed, "Yes, it's some building and park lights that make an image, but you really need an imagination."

I responded, "It was just an excuse. He wanted to be with you."

Gail was quiet, maybe fifteen seconds later, "Maybe."

When she put her leg over mine I placed my hand on it. After some time I started moving my hand beginning at her lower thigh. There was nothing under her short nightgown. When I began touching her thighs and lightly brushing my hand between her legs, she started to rise from bed. "Where are you going?' I asked, holding her leg.

"The toilet," she answered.

"Stay here a little longer," I insisted.

I moved away from touching near her vagina and she relaxed with my hands on her thighs. After some time I simply positioned my left hand between her legs and placed the edge of two fingers into the slit of her pussy. She was so wet. "You're very wet," I stated.

"Hhmm," she responded. "I'd imagine... It's been an exciting evening."

I bent one finger at the entrance to her pussy and slowly slid it in. Gail didn't resist. "You're soaked," I said. There was no response. After a long pause I spoke softly, asserting, "You've been with Maurice, haven't you?" Gail didn't say a word. My finger was still in her. I moved my finger in a scooping motion and, more in mockery then meaning it I said, "Let me taste... see if it's you."

Gail quickly took hold of my wrist with both hands, and held my hand between her legs and whispered, "No Rian, please stop...please."

We both lay motionless, a moment that seemed endless. I felt Gail's body tremble. I put my mouth to Gail's face and as I brushed across her cheek I felt a tear. At first I didn't react. There was another tremble. I had made her cry. I kissed beneath her eye. I kissed her eyes, then her cheeks and her mouth. She separated her lips, hesitating at first, but soon we began to kiss. I was feeling love toward her now. It wasn't often that she cried but when she did, I was always so troubled. I started touching her again, rubbing my chest against her breasts, pushing my hardness against her thigh. For ten minutes we continued fondling, I should say I fondled, kissing her face and neck, and breasts, then I slide forward to move over her.

Gail gently pushed me back while reaching to take hold of my cock. "Not now Ri," she whispered, and as she edged me back she slide beneath the cover, first kissing my chest, then my stomach and thigh, soon engulfing me in her mouth, tenderly coaxing a sweet eruption.

That evening, set the stage for the rest of our days in Cannes. We did not speak again about what happened. We were with Brandeis and Maurice another three days. The very next day Gail played tennis with me, we lunched with Tamara, and when we returned to the boat in the evening Maurice was waiting. "Glad you are back. We were waiting for you... to join us for dinner." The last part sounded more like a question.

"Sure," I said. An hour later we were ready, Gail wearing simple white shorts and a short sleeve pale blue silk blouse without a brassiere.

We again drove to Juan Les Pins for pizza and salad. Maurice ordered wine and kept up a continuous flow of talk, joking, flirting with all of us, whilst pouring wine. At one point I sensed that Brandeis had been paying rapt attention until that moment, and now, she was doing the talking, flirting with me, exchanging fun quips with her husband and with Gail. When I sensed the change in conversation, it dawned on me that Brandeis knew what happened last night, maybe planned it, and now she realized that we were apprehensive. I didn't say anything to Gail. Neither did I say no when Brandeis suggested that after dinner we go to a jazz place they knew of, "to relax with the best Cosmopolitans."

We finished two bottles of wine. The more we drank the closer to me Brandeis moved, touching my arm, even my leg a few times. When we left, while still in the doorway of the restaurant, Brandeis took hold of me, pressing her breast against my arm, "we'll go to the jazz club for a drink," she half questioned.

"That sounds like fun," I paused, "but, if you don't mind, Gail and I will head back to the boat.

We have tennis early tomorrow," I lied. I felt Brandeis stiffen.

"Oh come Rian...don't poop the party."

"Not tonight Brandeis," and I gave a friendly rub on her arm above her hand, purposely rubbing past her hand and bumping into her breasts. "Listen," I continued, "you both go and enjoy, we'll get a taxi here," and I turned to ask the bartender in the restaurant to call a taxi.

"No, no..." insisted Brandeis. "We will take you back."

The next morning Gail and I went to the tennis courts without reservations but we managed to book a court. When we returned Maurice had his car alongside the boat, and both he and Brandeis were on deck. "You want to join us for a quick lunch?" Maurice asked.

"We're meeting Tamara," Gail offered. "We leave tomorrow and...well, it's our last time together until next year." Gail sounded apologetic in not accepting their invite.

Brandeis commented smiling, "Charlotte said that you both were good friends, she thinks you remind Tamara of her daughter." After a pause, "Tamara invited us to join you for dinner tonight," she added.

I looked at Gail and noticed that her neck had blushed crimson. To my knowledge Tamara had never told Gail that she had a daughter. Neither did we know that Maurice and Brandeis would be joining us with Tamara this evening. Gail managed a quiet, "That's great," and struggled a smile."

We had lunch with Tamara, at the same table where she was sitting when we first met. Though Gail and she chatted endlessly, I could tell Gail was holding back. It seemed strange that Tamara had not mentioned that she had a daughter.

While getting ready for dinner that evening, Gail brought it up. "Maybe Tamara had a bad experience with her daughter," Gail stated, just talking out loud.

"When she's ready. She'll talk about it if she wants to." I pondered my comment then added, "Maybe it's just not pertinent to your relationship."

When Gail was ready to leave she turned to face me while looking down at herself. Holding her hands away from her side, she asked, "Do you like this dress?"

I sucked in my breath, "Wow. You look terrific." Gail's silk dress had the design a Hermes tie for men. It was gold and white print on a medium blue background, with slashes of green. It had short sleeves and was cut just below her neckline. It hung close to her knees, long in comparison to other dresses she owned. What made it 'wow' was the fit. She was braless and it was like looking at her naked. The fit over her behind was so soft and perfect that I asked, "Do you have underwear on?"

Gail Smiled, mischievously "Do I need underwear?"

I noticed that she had done her makeup differently. Above her lipstick she had made a brown line that outlined her lips. Her cheekbones had a splash of red and she just simply looked angelic. "I hope this fussing is all for me?" I said, meaning it.

We met with Tamara at her apartment and again, Milo was in tow. Tamara gasped when she saw Gail. " Darling," she said, "you look simply ravishing." Gail flushed, leaning in to hug Tamara cheek to cheek. She had arranged for a lady to serve Martinis which we all slowly sipped while Tamara told us a funny story about a Russian Prince she had met in London. I warned Gail to sip slowly because Martinis usually got the best of her quickly.

It took great effort for me not to keep peeking at Milo and Maurice. Both couldn't help staring at Gail, both looking for every opportunity to chat or start an exchange with her. Gail remained her friendly self, it wasn't in her nature to be mean, but she kept the discourse light and brief.

Maurice was on his third Martini, but still sober as a religious judge.

We finally left for dinner. Milo had a car so Tamara drove with him and, at the last minute Tamara called for Gail to join her. I held fast to Gail's arm and called back, "Tamara...," then for emphasis, "...Darling. We" and I gestured with both hands towards Brandeis and Maurice, "...have plans for Gail, she's riding with us."

Tamara was some ten or fifteen feet away, her expression at first questioning, then she broke into a smile and said, "Oh Rian, how very nice, we love surprises darling, you'll tell us about it later, won't you?" And with that she turned placing her arm in Milo's, and left for his car.

We ate at the Mediterranee, chef's surprise, Tamara said. I'm sure it was more a Tamara surprise. The food was wonderful, the view was spectacular. The wine so well chosen that we were all into third and fourth glasses without realizing it.

Tamara lamented that we would be leaving, Milo told stories about Dubai, and Maurice was full of delightfully sexy tidbits about a trip he and Brandeis had taken to Thailand. Milo and Maurice looked at Gail as often as they could, without annoying me. Brandeis was at the head of the table to my left and between my paying rapt attention to what was going on around Gail, and trying to gape down Brandeis blouse, I was busy.

As we were leaving I mentioned to Tamara that I thought the restaurant was the best kept secret in the city. "Thank you, Rian," she said, "when it comes to Cannes, you would be surprised how many secrets I can pull from my sleeve," she boasted. I didn't respond but I truly believed her.

We continued the evening in the lounge at the Palm Beach Casino. Tamara had reserved a table and we sat one level away from live entertainment, which allowed us to hear one another when we spoke. Tamara organized the seating with Maurice and I seated at both ends with Milo between Gail and Tamara, Maurice and I beside our wives. Maurice quickly whisked Brandeis to the dance floor. When Milo asked Gail to dance she smiled, declined with a pat on his arm, "let me enjoy sitting with Tamara a few minutes," she offered.

Three men sat at the next table with two girls that I judged were locals. At one point as I returned from the WC, one man spoke to me in passing. He mentioned he was from Jordan, I told him I was from Chile, and thereafter, throughout the night, they made every effort to start a conversation with us. They stared at Gail often, and with intensity, at one point making her blush as she returned from dancing.

At one point when Maurice asked Gail to dance, she stood and offered to dance with Milo instead, explaining the reason to Maurice. Milo was whispering something into Tamara's ear, while she grinned broadly obviously enjoying his story. Milo looked up at Gail smiling, "please, I'd like to finish telling Tamara..." declining her offer to dance. It was obvious that he was not pouting because of her earlier refusal to dance. When he finished telling Tamara his story, the both of them roared with laughter. Maurice and I danced with Gail and Brandeis and we kept both girls on the dance floor for a good while.

When Gail returned Milo asked her to dance. The first song or two I sat speaking with Tamara. Brandeis returned from dancing with Maurice and asked me to dance with her. When we returned to the table Gail was still dancing with Milo. When I turned to my left to see where she was Tamara nodded in the opposite direction, "they are there," she said, nodding her head in their direction. They were dancing near the stage, but it seemed that Gail was almost an arms length from him.

We were at the Palm Beach almost two hours when we decided to leave. We bade goodbye to our Jordanian friends. Though we did not speak with them after the first exchange, there was constant smiling and nods the rest of our stay. They all stood up as we left, wishing us well.

Standing at the door waiting for the cars, Tamara took Gail's arm and guided her to the left of the doorway where the two of them, head to forehead with each other chatted animatedly. With rapt attention I watched and wondered what new scheme was being hatched. I saw Gail raise her hand to her mouth, registering shock. They giggled like two teenagers, leaning close to each other as they laughed over their secret.

A few minutes later we were in the car with Maurice and Brandeis, heading back to the boat. The conversation was about Tamara, and how enjoyable the evening had been. We all had a lot to drink and I expected that Maurice would try to prolong the evening when we were back on the boat.

Nothing of the sort. We stood chatting on the rear deck for just a few minutes then edged below while still talking, and retired to our cabins.

Gail and I were exhausted, we'd had our share of wine, and we hurriedly readied for bed. When Gail turned out the lamp beside her bed she reached over with her right arm and laid her hand to rest on my chest. "Nice evening, No? I volunteered.

"Very," Gail replied.

"I'm jealous," I said.

"Her hand moved slightly on my chest, like she was rubbing me saying nice puppy, "Why?"

"You didn't share the joke with me," I answered.

"The joke? What...oh, when Tamara and I were laughing?"

"Uh huh."

Gail started to chuckle, and she kept it up for a good few seconds. I smiled too, more at her laughter then anything else.

"What's so funny," I asked, now almost laughing just from her being so silly.

Gail didn't turn but she responded with, "Tamara asked me why I was dancing at arms length with Milo."

"Yes," I said, "I saw that too."

Gail explained, "When we first started dancing he was holding me, but he soon became hard. It was really obvious, so I stepped back. Tamara was commenting that if the distance was any indication of size, then the rumors were true."

I questioned Gail, "What rumors?"