Gail Tests Bryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter's naked left leg appeared on the back of the couch above me, his foot reaching as far as my upper arm. I was surprised he did not have his pants on. It seemed we had been pleasuring Gail for an hour. More likely it had been ten or fifteen minutes, and my arm was strained and tiring. I was so hard that my cock pressed in the confines of my pants was painful. I needed to make love to my wife.

I sprang from the couch and whilst standing beside it started to take off my pants. Gail opened her eyes momentarily, her look glazed and lustful. She immediately closed her eyes as Peters right hand made its way across her belly toward her pussy. Peters' pants were on the floor beside the couch. I started toward the wall where the lights were controlled. Peter had his right leg bent and resting on the floor, the side of his leg pressed against Gail's thigh. As I stepped to pass him I saw his very large cock, hard and black sticking more then halfway up Gail's back. It looked like his balls were buried between her buttocks.

I switched off the lights and immediately returned to the couch with two pillows for a head rest. I squatted in front of Gail. The leather was warm against my bare behind as I forced my legs underneath her. She lifted a little to help. I ran into Peters behind but I kept pushing and as my legs wedged beneath him, he lifted up. Gail opened her eyes and was looking down positioning herself to be above me. I slid down until my hard cock was resting against her. Instinctively Gail placed her hand over my cock, pressing it against her. I felt the couch shift and I saw the leg that Peter had stretched beside me being withdrawn.

Gail leaned forward, raising herself so that her pussy was directly above my cock. She was looking down to where we joined. Bending forward, still holding me, she started to rub the head of my cock through her pussy, exactly as I had done earlier with my fingers. I felt Peter place a big cushion or pillow across my legs behind Gail. Peter was squatted over the cushions and close behind her, probably still resting his cock on her back.

Gail finally centered me and slid forward and down in one motion burying half of my cock into her warmth. As I went into her she lifted her head upwards, eyes closed, and softly groaned "Ohhh, aahh..." then whispered, "it feels so..." and without finishing she pushed forward and took me completely. Through hazy eyes I looked at her face. She was disheveled, her blouse wrapped above her breasts, her skirt bunched up around her lower belly, her lace panties pushed to one side, but she looked beautiful. Peter had one hand on her breast pulling and rubbing her nipples. Part of his arm was sticking out at the level of her behind, busy doing something else.

Gail started a rhythm rocking forward and back, taking me deeply, then sliding me out. I looked at her eyes, squeezed tightly shut, concentrating on the pleasure we were giving her. The sight brought back memories. I had seen her like this before. My mind burrowed deeply trying to recall where, when, I had seen her in such absolute abandon.. My cock slipped out of Gail as she moved too far back. Her hand was there to immediately position me again. She opened her eyes and saw me starring at her face. She must have seen the tenderness in my eyes because her lips curled in a momentary smile, then she went back to loving me, this time with more energy.

Gail started to tremble again. I could feel her pussy contracting in an impending orgasm. She quickened her pumping. I pushed upward, trying to get more of me into her. Gail moaned breathily, "Ohhh Ri, ohhh." Her hands were on her legs, she was pumping in a hard and unbreakable rhythm. "Ohhh Ri baby, cum with me, cum." I was looking down my chest trying to see my cock as it slipped into her. Her sliding motion made it hard to see. Every few pulls back she would lift a little and I would glimpse half of my cock, glistening as it made its way out and quickly entered her again.

I reached to place my thumb over her clit and Gail pushed my hand away. She continued humping against me trembling as she neared orgasm. Suddenly she stopped moving, whimpered a soft and lengthy, "Umm...ahhh, Ri, ahh," and I felt her pussy contracting, gushing cum pulsing, once, twice, again and again. It went on and on first quick recurring pulses, then more slowly. Finally Gail bent forward and laid her head on my shoulder, her mouth up against my ear, her breath warm on my face.


Now I could see Peter. His big hand making sharp black on white contrast as he slowly rubbed the center of her back. He looked at me and simultaneously both our faces softened in a brief smile. I held Gail close to me for a long time. She never moved, I thought she was sleeping.

Peter was still touching her back. I mouthed to him, "She's sleeping." He smiled and shook his head. He didn't think so.

Peter started moving his hands in a wider arc. First her back, then the small part of her breast that was bunched against my chest and sticking out. I realized that her position with her legs still on the outside of my body, must have left her pussy and behind very exposed. Peter lowered his head and started to kiss her back and the cheeks of her behind. Gail moved, lifted her head and placed her mouth over mine and began to kiss me.

Peter must have been encouraged by her passion as moments later Gail grunted, "Unnghh," momentarily halting her kiss. Without dislodging Gail, I managed to move my head to see what Peter was doing. It looked like he was kissing her behind, his head was straight and his mouth seemed perfectly centered with her back nub. I wrapped my arms around Gail and gently sucked her tongue until I controlled the movements of our kiss.

Our kissing lasted a long time, many minutes. I felt Gail begin to shake, first imperceptibly, then with mounting abandon. Peter had his head buried in her behind and was rhythmically moving his head in a fucking motion. Gail kept her mouth on mine until the trembling peaked. She moved her mouth an inch away and gasped into my open mouth, "Hhuhhh." She twisted her body downward, reaching behind her with her right hand. Her hand was searching for Peters cock and he quickly assisted her pursuit.

I couldn't see her hand but her body movements indicated she was playing with him. Gail cushioned her breasts on my chest, and opened her legs a little more. She was enjoying Peter's attention, once or twice moving her bottom from side to side. I lifted my head and all I could see was the top of Peters head. He had stretched both her cheeks wide apart and was completely buried between them. This went on for five or more minutes when I felt Peter shift. I raised my head again and I saw his arm draw back. I couldn't see his hands but Gail's body tensed momentarily then she sighed, letting out a long breathy "Ahhhh."

I couldn't tell if Peter had put his fingers in her pussy or her behind, but Gail was slowly rhythmically moving her groin. After a minute or two Gail seemed to have made a decision and she suddenly rose up on her arms and slid her legs off the couch. Peter and I both followed her rise wondered what had happened.

Gail was looking at me intently as she unhooked her skirt and stepped out of it, and then bent to take her panties off. It only took a few seconds. Naked from the waist down she looked at both of us, first me, holding my eyes for a long moment only to see if I disapproved. She was blushing with the gaze, flushing red spots on her neck. Then she glanced at Peter, and in a deliberately slow movement she smiled and slipped her blouse over her head.

Standing naked just inches away I marveled at her beauty. A light burning somewhere in the apartment and the city light from outside shadowed the room. Gail's face was bathed in desire, the soft shadowy light made her body look like a work of art. Her nipples were pointed and her lips curved in a smile that permitted you to entertain any fantasy you wanted, she could make them all come true. Strangely, incredibly, I felt a wave of pride.

Peter was on his haunches, naked, his huge cock sticking up like a sentinel. Gail looked at him and I saw her gaze move toward his cock. Quickly the pride changed to a jealous pang. All that had occurred from the time when Gail stood up happened in such a brief sparkle of moments. Peter and I were still in the same position on the couch. Gail moved toward us and turned, lifting her right leg to step onto the couch her legs again on both sides of my legs, this time with her back to me.

I watched Gail lean slightly forward bowing her head to look down. I assumed she was touching Peters' cock, but I couldn't actually see her hands. Gail's behind was over my lower belly and my flaccid cock was beneath her pussy. Now and again I would see Peters' long fingers showing on the side of her breast as he touched her. They fondled each other a good while. I heard Peter say, "I need to move," and his left leg again appeared stretched out beside me and against the back rest of the couch. He did the same thing with his right leg and propped it on the couch, his foot just below my shoulders. Gail lifted first one leg and then the other, to straddle Peter's legs. I was sandwiched beneath them with my head less then a couple of feet distant from Gail's back, and her behind, which was slightly parted because her legs were stretched.

Peter was sitting leaning forward, his weight starting to tell on my legs. Soon he laid back, his head and shoulders supported by the arm of the couch, his bottom resting on the cushion that lay across my legs, his weight now hardly noticeable.

Gail bent far forward. I was surprised at how her behind cheeks parted with the motion, putting the bud of her open behind in direct view. It was so close. Instead of paying attention to what she was doing, I concentrated on her behind. I was in awe at the perfection of the lines encircling her rear bud, mostly at the pinkness all around. The firm cheeks of her behind, perfectly proportioned, even her tan lines had symmetry. I shook my head marveling at her perfection.

A loud slurping sound ended my musing. Gail and Peter laughed. I edged my head to my left to see. Gail was kissing and sucking on Peter's breast. Her left hand was under her stomach, moving, presumably rubbing Peters' hard cock which was trapped under her belly. I could see Peters' right hand touching and pulling on her breast. They fondled that way for a few minutes, with no participation on my part.

Finally Gail sat up straight on her haunches and slid forward. I could now see between her legs, and Peters' cock when it popped up. Gail leaned slightly forward and bowed her head. At the same time her right hand came behind her and reached between her open thighs, she twisted somewhat and passed Peters" cock from her left hand to grip it with the finger tips of her right hand. She rose a bit higher and aimed it at her center. It seemed so big. Again I could not imagine how anything that big could fit into the willowy body before me. My wife was too slight, too fragile I thought.

Gail placed the head of Peter's hard cock between the lips of her pussy. I held my breath. Less then half an inch of his cock was between her lips when Gail rubbed it several times from front to back. When she stopped he was centered and Gail gently pressed downwards. I felt Peters' legs tense as he thrust upward to meet her. The head of his cock slipped between her lips and disappeared into Gail.

She had her head bent forward, watching from the front. Looking between her legs I caught glimpses of Peters' face. His chin was close to his chest, he was watching too. His cock and Gail's hand blocked most of his face from my view but it was obvious we were all focused on the moment his cock started to slide into her. When his cock head was inside of Gail, she removed her fingers and wrapped her whole hand around the base of his cock. Her fingers did not converge. She sat still for what seemed a long time then she thrust downwards and his cock slide a good three or four inches into Gail. What an erotic sight. There was still a considerable amount of cock above her hand that had not entered. Gail sat still. The only sound was the release of the breath I had been holding.

Gail let go of Peters cock and sat straight up, leaning back and rested her hands on his thighs just slightly behind her back. She then started to slowly rise and slide forward pausing, getting accustomed to his size then repeating the motion. She allowed his cock to slide almost completely out of her pussy before beginning the reverse movement to take him back inside. She didn't allow him to slide any deeper. The cheeks of her behind were pressed tightly closed, her back slightly bent when she pressed forward. I knew the position well, her eyes would be closed tightly now, she would be concentrated, reveling in the first sensations.

After several minutes Peter sighed, "Ohhh... ssweeet."

My cock was now beneath Gail's behind, and in spite of this very erotic scene, I was not hard. Suddenly Gail's right hand was behind her back beckoning me with her fingers. I placed my hand in hers and she pulled it towards her behind, signaling me to touch her. I placed my hand flat on her behind and softly smoothed over her right cheek. I could feel the muscles beneath as she slowly humped forward taking her time to become accustomed to his size.

Gail now sat upright and placed her hands on Peter's chest and leaned forward. Without warning everything came into my clear view. Her position opened the cheeks of her behind, her stretched pussy was now just inches before me. Peter's cock was embedded in her like an attachment, sliding deeper and deeper each time Gail moved forward. She was still moving slowly. When he slid out the inside of her pussy would cling to his cock like a perfectly rounded ring of pink flesh. His cock was huge, and so black in contrast to Gail. I could see the bulging vein running down the bottom of it, and it was wet and shiny. Gail's wetness must have been increasing because each time his cock pulled out I would see small clear droplets at the bottom of her pussy.

I was overwhelming for me . Like watching TV with the square of the screen focused on Peters' cock and balls, and Gail's pussy. The steady humping continued for ten maybe fifteen minutes. Gail was now sliding all of his cock deep into her belly, hesitating for a moment when he was completely inside. At that moment she would occasionally emit a soft and breathy "Uhhhh."

When Gail bent forward and everything came into view, my cock twitched. As I brushed my hand over her behind, exploring her back nub, even touched my finger to the back of her pussy and touching the wetness, I was also touching myself. Though I hadn't fully recuperated from cumming earlier, I was hardening and full of lust in spite of my conflicting emotions at the sight before me.

Feeling Peters' legs signal each movement he made, seeing his glistening cock slide so deeply into Gail's belly was so erotic. But, it was also unnerving. By looking at Peters' cock and Gail's back, I tried judging how far into her he was going. It seemed to work out that he reached her shoulder blades. The thought was so silly that I erupted with a throaty half laugh "Huh," in an all to myself moment.

Gail was now moving faster, she had started a soft "Hhuuu," each time she thrust down and had him fully inside. Their speed increased and Peter must have been forcefully pushing into her because each time his legs tensed his behind would rise to meet her.

Gail's sounds changed to a throaty "Uuhhahh," each time he shoved himself into her belly. With my hand on her behind I felt her begin to tremble. At first intermittently then increasing in duration. Each time his glistening cock fed fully into her the trembling was stronger.

Peter moved his leg higher up the couch and using the back for leverage as his legs tensed and his behind rose to meet Gail. His groin began to rapidly move back and forth. As Gail slide downward and his cock disappeared she stopped sighed deeply and breathed "Aaahh Peter...yeess, ohhh," and from the tension in her behind I could see that she was pushing hard against him.

Gail bent forward completely, her breasts now resting on Peter's chest. She had her head buried into the couch to the left of his face. His arms were wrapped around her middle. Gail had one hand on the back of the couch beside her head, the other braced against the couch arm on the right of Peters face. Her behind was now opened even wider. His cock, glistening black, was rapidly moving in and out of Gail. Her trembling had increased. This was something we had never before experienced.

"Uuuhh, yees Pet...uuhh yeess," Gail sighed as their humping increased in force. Gail finally signaled her orgasm, "Yes...do it...I'm going to...," she was humping so hard that it was difficult to catch her breath. Parts of her back were shiny with sweat, Peters balls were knotted up into a black ridged ball. His cock seemed to be swelling at the base and I could not imagine how Gail was taking all of this inside her belly with such force. He was masterfully stroking into her depths with feeling and increased speed. I was hard, rock hard.

Surreal was the only word that captured the moment. My face inches from her behind, her pussy and back nub in full view, Peters cock pounding into her as she groaned and sighed, trembling as her orgasm approached. Her pussy was soaking wet, the wetness spread across my lower belly and thighs. I pressed my cock into the crack of Gail's behind burying an inch or two between her cheeks. She was wet there too. The way I was pinned beneath them, it was impossible to penetrate her.

Gail made one final thrust downward onto Peter's cock, her body trembling forcefully and she almost screamed, "Yeees," then a series of "Aaahh," and finally a very breathy "Ohhh...ahhh," as she went deep into her orgasm. All of Peters cock was in her. His behind was pressed upwards, lifted off the cushion. Peter was still moving slightly, making swaying movements. A creamy froth started to form around his cock at the entrance of Gail's pussy. Gail's body convulsed with each wave and "Oohh" that she sighed. I had never seen her so wet. Cum was now leaking down the inside of her thigh onto Peter and me.

Finally Peter grunted "Aagghh," and pressed upward noticeably lifting Gail as he started to cum in my wife. I felt Gail's body soften as she felt him begin his orgasm. She lifted her head from the depth of the cushion and placed her cheek against his, while placing her hand on his arm, as if to show tenderness while accepting his seed. I was intoxicated with the sight and sound and confused with my reaction. His orgasm rose in intensity with shivers and thrusts, the only sound was Gail's "yes...do it...do it." Gail lay still allowing him to pump his cum into her belly. I could see and feel slight twitches of his behind as surge after surge emptied into Gail. I stopped pressing my cock against her behind and watched her receive his cum. Finally, the cheeks of her behind tightened when he was spent, and they both slowly drifted back to normalcy.

There was absolutely no movement or word spoken for a good four or five minutes. Gail moved first. She backed her behind away from Peter's cock and it just kept on coming out. Finally there was a plop as his cock flopped out of her pussy. Slithers of cum were draped over his cock and Gail's pussy was stretched and dripping. Gail immediately placed her hand between her legs to hold the wetness inside. She rose from the couch and looked down at me, her eyes glowing with that relaxed after sex glaze. Her hand still between her legs, she bent down and softly kissed my lips, then walked toward the toilet.

1...34567...13