Gail's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
531 Followers

This was getting so difficult for her.

"Take off my bottoms!" she ordered, and Paul hurried to comply.

She spread her legs. "Look at my cunt. My vagina," she corrected herself. "See how the lips are swollen? How they puff out? And wet? That's how the girl needs to be. Now let's get your trunks off."

She was getting desperate. She pulled at his trunks, and he helped. His huge erection came popping out at her face. "Oh, God," she thought to herself. "What a tool. It must be over 8 inches!

She reached out and grabbed his dick, wrapped her hand around it. felt it. squeezed it, stroked up the shaft, feeling the smooth, hot skin. She pulled his hand back over to her crotch. "Keep me wet," she told him.

She stroked all the way up the shaft, running her hand over his glans. When she felt his dick twitch, she thought they had better start fucking before he blew his load.

"Okay, come up here," she told him as she scooted herself to the center of the bed. He followed, and she put his hand back into her crotch.

"Find my hole. Put a finger in." He did.

"Put two in," she told him. He did, and she moaned.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"God, yes," she said, starting to hump against his fingers. "That is great. But be careful with girls. They probably won't go in as easily."

"Okay," she said, not being able to say much more. She took hold of his cock and pulled it toward her vagina.

"Take out your fingers." She rubbed the head of his dick along her slit. "Get this nice and wet before you stick it in. There's the hole," she said, pushing his head into her hole and wiggling it around. Oh, dear, it was so thick!

"Push your hips forward," she told him and he did. His dick pushed against her hole, into her hole, spreading it open. Just the head went in, maybe an inch more before she groaned loudly.

"Are you okay/" Paul asked, as he stopped pushing.

"Hell, yes," she said. "It's so good. Pull back just a little and then push in some more." She remembered to still teach him. She pulled his hand to her lips and said, "Try to pull them apart as your dick goes in. Less friction. Easier." She was even having trouble speaking now.

He did as she said, and pushed it in another inch. She moaned loudly enough that he stopped once more.

"Again," she said. His dick was stretching her, more than she had ever been strtched. It was pushing into her far enough to reach that sensitive area, her so-called 'G-spot." When he hit that she started erupting. No longer able to hold herself back, her orgasm overtook her. When her vagina contracted around the first few inches of his dick, he lost it as well. Holding it inside her, his cock spurted cum into her as they both lost total control.

After the first two spurts, he pulled back and pushed in again with another spurt. Rubbing her G-spot made Gail tremble again, shock waves pulsing throughout her body. She wrapped her legs around him and pushed her hips upward, hoping to get his cock deeper as her orgasm kept rumbling through her. His dick was getting softer and smaller so she was able to get it a little deeper into her before her orgasm finally ended.

Even before he was done cumming, he started apologizing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cum so soon."

"It's okay, Paul. I'm surprised you lasted that long for your first time," she said as soon as she could speak.

"Thanks, Mrs. Ray. That felt great. Wow. We did it. I was almost in."

"Oh, you were in. Believe me, you were in. You were fucking me very well." She didn't care about her language any more.

Paul seemed a little disappointed. "But it was only halfway in. I can't get the whole thing in you, let alone a girl who is close to being a virgin."

She felt he pussy twitch when he said he was only halfway in. What would the other half feel like, she wondered. "Oh, Paul, don't be silly. The only reason you didn't get all the way in is because you came. You work fine."

He didn't quite look convinced. Gail looked at his penis. It still looked a little firm. She confirmed that when she took it in her hand. She stroked his shaft a little and felt it respond. "The first time guys cum quickly. You held out really well. But the nice thing about young guys is they are ready for more very fast. We'll just have to do it again, if that's okay with you."

He said, "Sure, sure," and looked at her in amazement. She smiled at him, stroking his shaft and feeling it respond. Oh, yes, they were going to have a second round. What was it about this boy? She was thinking to herself. It couldn't just be his big dick, could it? Maybe it was because he was such a hunk. He was actually very well built - great arms and chest, nice flat stomach. Or maybe he turned her on so much because he was 'off limits'. - much younger than she was, not to mention being a friend of her daughter. Or maybe he was just the first chance at real sex in so very long. Or perhaps it was so exciting because she knew her daughter must be listening, picturing what they were doing. She imagined Dena was right on the other side of the door. But all these thoughts flashed through her brain quickly. She had no time to consider them at this moment.

Gail bent over, leaning towards his crotch. She smiled, sticking her tongue out, looking Paul right in the eye, as she moved closer to his dick. She was teasing him, and he loved it. Her tongue found the glans and licked across the tip as he moaned. She circled his head with her tongue, driving him crazy. Her hand was stroking his shaft. She reached her other hand down to his balls, pulling them firmly down and away from his body. She rolled them back and forth, squeezing them until he moaned in pain.

Gail parted her lips and placed them around his head. It felt hot and wet. She pushed his whole head into her mouth, then down onto the shaft. She couldn't get very far because her jaw wouldn't open far enough to let more in. She thought of watching her daughter do this same thing a few weeks before. No wonder she had had such a difficult time. This dick was huge! So thick that her jaw was already hurting with the strain. Fortunately, his dick had regained its hardness. He was ready to fuck again.

She continued playing with his balls and stroking his shaft. "Just lay there. I'll get on top this time." Placing her legs on either side of his body, she held his long, thick shaft straight up and rubbed it against her pussy.

"Get it wet," Paul said, repeating her earlier instructions.

"That's right," she told him. "You remember that." She was still wet, from herself and from his cum, and she was still hot. Her vaginal lips were still swollen, her vagina ready for him.

Gail lowered herself slowly onto his shaft. They both moaned with the feeling of his thick shaft entering her again. She got in 3 or 4 inches without a problem, but it was a very snug fit. She could feel the ridge around his head as it pushed its way through her hole, stretching her walls. Pleasure coursed through her as his ridge made its progress up inside her.

She raised herself up, then back down, feeling his ridge and his shaft slide along her channel, She was in heaven with the exciting feelings it caused all through her. When she lowered herself back down each time, she went a little lower and his dick went a little further into her. Each of those strokes caused new excitement as his dick forced her body to open further. She started bouncing harder onto his cock, feeling pain and excitement with each thrust.

"This is amazing." Gail thought to herself. Never had anything so big been so deeply inside her, other than when she gave birth. She felt almost like a virgin as he was deeper inside her than anyone had ever been. Bouncing on him, she was penetrated his full length.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," escaped her as she impaled herself over and over on his cock. Feeling like she had a steel pole up her vagina, she was turned on like never before. She could feel her entire body tingle as her orgasm was about to take over her body.

"SHIIIIIT!" she screamed as her whole body spasmed, from deep within her pussy to her toes and fingertips. She ground her crotch into his, feeling his cock reach its fullest into her. She held there, pushing down, through several spasms, then lifted halfway up in order to drive down again, shoving his dick through her channel several times and causing more spasms.

"Are you okay?" Paul asked. He had laid there during her convulsions, unsure of what to do or even if she was hurt.

She had collapsed on top of him. He had not cum, his erection as strong as ever shoved up inside her.

"I am GREAT! " she moaned. "And so are you. But we need to make you cum. I told you you would last longer the second time."

"But you already came," Paul said.

"So? You surely know women can have more than one."

"Yeah, but..."

"But what? And I can have more than most women." She smiled broadly, still excited, especially with the throbbing dick inside her. "Roll over."

Gail held her crotch tightly to him as she rolled to one side, bringing him with her. Now on the bottom with Paul firmly between her legs, she wrapped her thighs around him and crossed her ankles, pulling tightly.

"Fuck me," she ordered.

"But," Paul started.

"Fuck me," Gail repeated, gripping him tightly with her legs. "Hard." She couldn't believe how horny she still was. She had just had a fantastic orgasm, and she wanted more.

Paul started moving his hips slowly.

"More," she said. She was pushing her hips into him as well as pulling him in with her legs. "Pull almost out, then shove it in."

He did. "Uh. Uh." He began moaning with each thrust as he tried driving his entire length at once. He was working hard.

"Lift my ass up," she said. He put his hands under her and elevated her ass, her hips, causing his cock to reach even further into her. Her pussy was on fire.

"Harder!" Gail ordered. "FASTER!"

She was being impaled with his cock, even deeper than before, He was pounding her into the mattress. Her head was thrashing back and forth with the sensations that were unlike anything she had felt. Paul was finally fucking her like an animal, ramming as hard and as fast as he could. His dick was reaching unknown areas, it was stretching her even wider, nearly ripping her open, yet she couldn't get enough. She felt his cock throb, getting even thicker as it seemed to fill the entire inside of her body.

"OH MY GOD!" Gail screamed. ""FUCK. ME. HARD. OH. DAMN. SHIT." She said one swear word with each of Paul's thrusts as she went crazy. Her insides exploded, her orgasm roared through her. The intensity was overwhelming, every nerve ending of her being was on fire.

Gail's pussy contracted tightly around Paul's cock. So tight that he began having trouble moving it in and out. Her contractions, however, were too much for him and he erupted with his own orgasm. She could feel him spurting his cum deep into her center. He held himself deep inside her, nailing her to the mattress with his dick as he shot his semen out several times. By then he pulled out and pushed in as he emptied himself into her. When he was done, his dick softened enough to slide of her easily, and he flopped onto the bed next to her.

They were both spent. They lay side by side panting, unable to breathe normally. Sweat coated their bodies, and Gail's crotch, especially, was coated with cum. She didn't care. They had both worn themselves out and were in a state of bliss.

"Wow!" said Paul. "Is it always like that?"

"No, it's not," answered Gail. "That was definitely unusual. But I guarantee if you fuck like that you will satisfy any girl. Any woman." she corrected.

suzie3w
suzie3w
531 Followers