Gaining Control

Story Info
He shows his girlfriend who wears the pants in the house.
791 words
2.74
69.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the doorway of the bedroom watching her read her book. Feeling a bit of disgust, she always has to be in control even when doing something such as relaxing, everything has to be her way. I love her but just once I would like to feel like the man in this relationship. She even interrupts me when we are talking. She will ask me a question then doesn't let me finish my answer; she will finish my sentence, when I try to reply.

When we have sex it is all about her, which yes, I agree a woman should get hers first, but what about making me feel good too....it isn't all about just reaching an orgasm. I want the prep/foreplay too most men do even if they wont admit it....I want the oral ...make me want you ...

I always have to prep her , she wants me to start with a nice massage, and lots of foreplay, its all for her ,no I don't want a dry screw, but its like pulling teeth to get her to kiss me back with a little tongue, or to play with my cock .

And oral only if she is in the mood but she sure wants me to lick her cunny, and she is a squinter so I often get a bit of a face shower... and then she won't kiss me after I have gone down on her. I don't understand why once a woman has her man she always turns into a bit of a cold fish.

The first year we were together it was great she would give me blow jobs not just sometimes oral. It has been so long cents I have had a B.J. to completion that I can't even remember what it is like.

She is very controlling when she does oral as well if I even start to try to move or assist in the blow job she will stop. She says she doesn't like being forced and any help on my part is looked at as force.

I have been thinking about it for a while and trying to get up the nerve to put it into action. As I have said I love her and don't want to lose her but I need to show her and myself who is the man in this relationship. Who has the dick!

Tonight as I stand here watching her I know what I want to do, need to do, but what kind of impact will it have on our relationship?

I start to walk into the room, she looks up from her book as I walk in, she says she loves me and prepares to go to bed as she always does when I come to bed.

I let her believe every thing is normal. That we are just going to bed like every other night. My dick is ragging hard at the thought of finely showing her that I am the man.

I reached over as to hold her, giving her good French, not giving her a choice but shoving my tongue into her mouth, she doesn't resist, but breaks it off as quickly as she can. She give me a look that I ignore as I grab her hands and raise them above her head holding her there. She just laughs thinking I am playing as we sometimes do. She is suddenly still as she sees the look on my face, I believe she is slightly afraid but because she loves me and trusts me, she still wants to believe it is all in fun.

I leaned down for another kiss, pushing my tongue as far into her throat as I can. She starts to struggle a bit which makes my dick even harder, I have never been one to use force of any kind during sex or life for that matter, but this made me feel like a man. Kind of like a cave man claiming his woman.

I alouded her to rench her mouth away from mine. She starts to speake after catching her breath , I use this moment to scoot up and shove my cock into her mouth. Feeling my dick harden as she gags. I feel so much power and yet at the same time I am ashamed that our relationship has come to this

Will I stop because I feel guilt no because I am a man and man thinks first with his cock.

I dont want to come in her mounth that would give her a bit of control back.....

I reach down to see if she is moist enought to enter and to my suprise she is very wet.....

TO BE CONTINUED......