Gal Pals Nude & Lewd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbycakes
abbycakes
218 Followers

"What's next," Kimberly asked?

"I thought perhaps we'd go for a rainy morning stroll through the neighborhood. I just hope we don't lose any of our clothes." Colleen said with a wink.

With that, they both hurried down the stairs, taking care to keep their clothes from falling off and walked out the front door. Colleen locked it behind them and off they went, hand in hand. It was drizzling steady, and just a bit misty and the two girlfriends were soon very wet, in more ways than one. Their clothes clung provocatively to their bodies, leaving little to the imagination. The neighborhood was quiet, the only noise being the rain on the street and trees. Even the houses ACs were off, to conserve energy, waiting for timers to turn them on before the owners came home from work later in the day. Between the misty weather, the houses being set so far back, and the fact a lot of people were away or at work, the two horny teenagers were free to do whatever they wished. They strolled down the road, holding hands and snuggling up against eachother.

After a little bit, Kimberly turned to Colleen and kissed her square on ther lips. Colleen returned the kiss, her tongue sliding into Kimberly's mouth. Both girls rolled their tongues around the others, soft moans escaping from their lips. Kimberly pulled away, and started walking backwards. Colleen noticed how sexy she looked with her wet hair (Kimberly thought the same of Colleen) and the zipper of her khaki shorts starting to work its way down. Kimberly made no effort to pull it up. In fact, she lifted her arms high over her head, flattening her breasts and denying her tube top the one thing keeping it in place. She turned around and continued walking ahead of her girlfriend. Colleen was mesmerized as the khaki shorts continued their downward journey, and gasped ever so slightly as Kimberly's ass crack came into view.

The two teenage beauties kept walking, farther and farther from the relative safety of Colleens house, and Kimberly's shorts kept sliding. By now, her tube top began to lose it's battle with gravity, and had slid down to Kimberly's belly, exposing her breasts. Colleen could feel herself getting wet as Kimberly's shorts slid down to her knees, exposing her naked ass completely. As they slid down to her ankles, Kimberly stepped out of them, leaving them on the road. Turning around to face Colleen, she pushed her tube top down her perfect body, pulled it past her ankles, and flung it aside. Colleen was breathless as Kimberly stood in front of her totally nude, her clothes two wet piles on the road. Colleen's shorts were soaked with her pussy juice, which was dripping out of her from excitement. Kimberly put her finger to her lips in a "naughty girl" look.

"Come here beautiful," she said to Colleen.

Colleen walked over, and the two embraced, deep kissing with a renewed passion, Kimberly totally nude, and Colleen still in her clothes. Kimberly grabbed the waistband of Colleens gym shorts and started pulling until it began to tear. She let go, and they immediately fell to the street. The two girls moved forward, leaving them behind. Than Kimberly grabbed the front of Colleen's blouse, and tore it open. The two buttons went flying and Colleen gasped as her girlfriend licked her way down her neck to her heaving breasts. Colleen let the blouse join her ruined shorts on the street.

"I don't just want to make love to you," Kimberly told Colleen, "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so hard." "Good," came Colleens reply, "Let's fuck like two animals, like two animals in heat. Let's fuck like two dirty little sluts right here in the street, like two lesbian whores."

"Yeah," Kimberly said while she greedily sucked on Colleen's hard nipples, "Like two filthy little tramps."

"Mmmmm," Colleen said as she reached between her own legs and fingered her wet pussy. Kimberly worked her way back further down to where Colleens fingers were feverishly stroking her twat. Kimberly's tongue took over, and Colleen tossed her leg over Kimberly's shoulder, sucking on her own nipples while Kimberly sucked on her swollen clit. After Colleen came, Kimberly slid her tongue from her pussy up her flat belly, around each nipple, between her breasts and back up to Colleens mouth, but a sudden sound stopped her.

"Shit," she told Colleen, "I hear a car or truck." Colleen grabbed their clothes and the two nude teens ducked behind a bush. A UPS truck rolled down the street, stopping in front of the house right across from the bush the two teens were hiding behind. The UPS man got out and hurried up the house's long front walk to keep from getting too wet. A bit spooked, Colleen started to slip her ruined shorts back on. Kimberly stopped her.

"Not part of the plan, girlfriend," Kimberly said as she grabbed their clothes.

Knotting them into a ball, she ran across the road and tossed them onto the roof of the truck. Then the very naked teen hurried back to her hiding spot, "Oops," she said, "I was afraid we might lose every single stitch of our clothes. Now we're stuck out here totally nude, two sweet and innocent little teenage girls, with no clothes to put back on. I hope nobody catches us." The UPS man returned to the truck and drove off, the teens soaked clothes stuck to the wet roof.

Kimberly watched the truck disappear. Colleen, on the other hand, took Kimberly's breasts into her hands and sucked her stiff little nipples until Kimberly started moaning. Both girls' fingers were also probing Kimberly's quim. Kimberly came all over their hands, and both girls than licked the creamy sweetness off each others fingers like summer popsicles. Than they continued their lesbian sojorn.

A liitle bit further down the road they came upon a big open field. Both girls ran onto the field, and held eachother while standing there in the rain. The grass was cool and wet against their bare feet, and they embraced again. As they deep kissed, their hands reached around and massaged the others perfect round ass cheeks, all the while grinding their soaking wet pussies into the others thigh. They kissed and pushed and massaged and rubbed and tongued and felt and moaned and grinded as their orgasms came on like freight trains. Their orgasms hit like them, too, as they both came, smearing their love honey all over the others thigh.

Both girls collapsed onto the ground, still embracing, their tongues interwining like little pink snakes. They rolled around kissing and reaching in between the others sweet thighs, their fingers stroking still wet and tender lips. Kimberly and Colleen lay in the grass, staring dreamily into each others eyes, stroking the others swollen pussy. With a moan, Kimberly rolled onto her back, looked at Colleen and flicked her tongue, while at the same time spreading her lovely creamy thighs. Colleen knew and rolled on top of her and spun around, spreading her equally creamy thighs, pushing her lovely ass cheeks in the air, and presenting her sopping twat to her girlfriends eager tongue, while she licked Kimberly's dripping pussy with her own.

Now both girls were engaged in a torrid 69, two teenage sweethearts tonguefucking eachother like there was no tomorrow out in a beautiful open field on a rainy July day. They licked lips and tongued clits, their love buttons like two short fuses attached to 100 pounds of explosive orgasm. As they came, Colleen and Kimberly hungrily lapped up the others sweetness, smearing it on their lips and faces. Than Colleen spun around, rolled over and Kimberly rolled on top of her, their tongues lapping their own sweet cream off the others face and lips. They also straddled each others thigh, smearing their sugary love all over the others leg once again.

After a little bit, both girls began to heat up again. This time they spread their eager thighs, and began scissor fucking, rubbing their swollen clits against the other. Their eyes rolled back in their heads and they pushed their twats together. Collen lay on her back, her ass and legs in the air while Kimberly squatted over her, their pussies never seperating. Both girls began to squeal as another explosive orgasm built up and let go. Kimberly could even see their cum running down her belly, mixing with the rain and could feel it running down her ass cheeks. Colleen immediately began to lap it up, than thrust her tongue into Kimberly's mouth to share the sticky sweetness.

Soon both girls were spent, and lay in the grass in eachothers arms, sticky from their cum. "Oh god, that was so hot," Kimberly said as she buried her face in Colleens breasts, "completely nude in broad daylight, fucking another beautiful girl. I wonder if anyone saw?" Both girls giggled as Kimberly rolled on top of her friend, their lesbian fervor returning as the two teens started to fuck each other still again.

abbycakes
abbycakes
218 Followers
12