Gala: An Enchanting Evening

Story Info
An evening out with a horny honey.
1.3k words
3.95
12.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Some of the story content is embellished for the sake of literary expression. It is intended to enhance the experience for the reader's benefit. Thank you.

That time of year had come again. My college was having its annual black tie fundraiser, and my invitation arrived in the mail. This year's theme was: "An Enchanting Evening". I was thinking of blowing it off, since I had just broken up with my girlfriend about a month before, and didn't have any plans of going by myself. Then fate lent a hand. I was heading into the office, and a woman was coming down the stairs. I was awe struck by her feline beauty, and just had to talk to her. We chatted for a few minutes, before we had to part company. I was so caught up in the moment of watching her leave; I didn't have a chance to ask her out.

After I got home from work that evening, I came across my invitation, and thought this would be a good reason to ask Krystal out. I called a co-worker the next day to find out how to get in contact with her, and gave her a call. When she called back, she seemed very interested in going with me, so I gave her the details and the date was set.

I showed up at Krystal's apartment to pick her up, with a bouquet of flowers in my hand. When she opened the door, I was speechless. Now in no way is Krystal fat, but she is pleasantly plump, and she carries it evenly about her sultry curves. What I noticed first was her ample cleavage, and long mane of blonde hair. She was very taken with the fact that not only was she going to a formal function, and got flowers, but her date was escorting her in military uniform.

At this point I could see the fire in her eyes burn brighter. We headed off to the Gala, and for some reason, we were the only people at our table. This was fine for us, because we talked like we were old friends. The night wore on, filled with wine, (very close) dancing, and good company.

Before we left, I gave Krystal a brief tour of the campus building we were in. This gave us a good opportunity to compliment each other on our wardrobe, and do a little petting. I knew she was into it, but we had to play it low key, or else we might get caught an awkward position. I knew that it was only a matter of time, before our passions could wait no longer.

Krystal had asked that I not take her home just yet, so I drove around to show her some of the area. As I was driving down the road, she said she was hot, and would I mind if she took her stockings off. I said she could do whatever made her comfortable. What I didn't know was she wasn't wearing any panties under her gown.

I pulled over by the park, so we could look out on the river. That was at this moment our passions chose to take over. Krystal climbed into my lap, and bore her ample breasts to me. I planted kisses all over her chest, as she held my head tightly. I looked up into her eyes, and partook of a lustful kiss. She reached down, and unbuttoned my pants. Then she began to fish my erect cock out, and slowly slid down the shaft.

Krystal's velvety folds engulfed my manhood, and we started moving in a rhythm that was bringing us to shear ecstasy. I could tell, she wasn't going to last much longer. All of a sudden, she was rocked by a massive orgasm. She held me tightly, as wave after wave of intense pleasure wracked her body. I was close to sending my seed deep into her love canal, but I didn't want to release it just yet.

As Krystal was cumming down from her orgasm, I slid out of her, and she sat in her seat. She told me, she had never had an orgasm that strong before. As she was wiping perspiration from her breasts, she noticed that my "soldier" was still at attention. She leaned over, and took me into her mouth, and went down on me a few times. I hauled her up, and we exchanged another lust filled kiss. I could taste her sweet nectar that she had licked off my cock.

As Krystal was about to go down on me again, I told her we should go someplace more private. She suggested we take this back to her place. We quickly straightened our clothes, and we headed back to her apartment. As the minutes passed, Krystal started to get hornier and hornier. I looked over to see her kneading her breasts with one hand, and her other hand was under her dress. As we passed a high traffic area, she reached over, and took my hand off the steering wheel. She then placed my hand to her crotch, and I stuck a finger in her pussy. I continued to play with her pussy, as I tried to navigate the road. I could feel how wet she was, so I stuck another finger in, and was giving her a hand job.

As we turned down her street, she shuddered with another orgasm. She was just cumming down from it, when I pulled into her driveway. I quickly got out, and ran around to her side of my truck. I opened the door, and Krystal pulled me into a passionate kiss. As she lived in a secluded area of her neighborhood, I knew no one would be watching. I bent down between her legs, and planted my tongue on her clit. She shot straight up, as waves of pleasure cascaded over her body.

I started to suck on her clit, and tried to stick my tongue as far up her pussy as I could. Krystal started mashing her groin into my face, and suddenly, she held my head to her loins by locking her thighs around me. I was trying to lick all the cream as the result of her latest orgasm, as she me there. She wanted me to do here right there in her driveway, but I hoisted her in my arms, and made my way to her front door.

We finally made it into the apartment, and I carried her into the bedroom. As soon as Krystal's feet touched the ground, our clothes went flying off. She couldn't stand it any more. She wanted me, and it had to be now. I drive my meat into her, and she moaned in shear lust. I positioned her at just the right angle, where my thrusts would rub her clit. In moments she was screaming that she wanted my cum, and that she was cumming. Just as she starting to climax, I blew my load, causing her to have the most intense orgasm I saw this evening.

I didn't let myself get soft. I just kept pounding away, until she had several more orgasms. At on point, Krystal was feeling particularly naughty, and wanted my to fuck her ass. So I lined up my tool to her "brown-eye", and dove right in. The pleasure we both felt couldn't be described in words.

Krystal and I had one more final love session before the sun rose. As we held each other, exhaustion took a hold of her, and she fell asleep in my arms. I gently got up, and put my clothes on. Before I left, I grabbed a rose from the bouquet in the vase. I placed the flower on the pillow next to her, with a note, "I hope you had An Enchanting Evening. If not, I'd like to try again."