Galactic Odyssey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it a minute," he begged. "Please, it's only temporary. Don't kill me, please. She'll be back to normal very soon."

He was right and that saved his miserable little life. Slowly, as the control chip recalibrated itself, the effect of the manipulation receded. It was like a veil was lifted, I could see her change in front of me.

She rubbed her eyes and looked around, confused. "Sis? Is that you? What are you doing here?"

"Yes! Yes, it's me," I sobbed, barely able to speak. "I'm sorry it took me so long to find you."

We hugged and cried and it was as if the world had stopped around us. My little sister, the sweet, innocent girl I had left behind five long years ago on Thoria, I had almost lost her forever. I still couldn't believe it, that after all this time and all the worries, I finally had her back.

"You're free, sis, you're free. Everything will be okay."