Galactic Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

"Fascinating. I regret not knowing about this feature before. I must negotiate for another encounter with you, under the influence of this drug."

That was all I needed, such an intense sexual experience under Hydromel. I would certainly love it, maybe too much. I could see addiction written all over that one.

"It is my understanding that humans cleanse their bodies after most sexual experiences. You may use the cleaning facilities down the hall for that purpose. Then return to your Master."

Gratefully, I left and went to wash up. I felt and looked like dozens of men had cum all over my body, in every opening I had and even in my hair. It took some time to get fully clean. I had to admit to myself, this was one duty as a slave I would not mind repeating, just not under the effects of Hydromel.

When I returned to the galley, Master was eating. "Sit and eat, slave. The Captain was quite impressed with your responsiveness. It has requested a second encounter with you. I may accommodate it, depending on what it is willing to pay. I do insist that you finish the trade analysis before we arrive, so that will be your priority. You may have guessed, that system is where we are bound. We will be there in three days."

Just then, the FTL drive activated and the Dolman field encompassed the ship. I never get used to the sensation of my body suddenly accelerating in every direction at once for a brief instant, too short to measure. The sensation drives some into a delirium for as long as they are in the field. These poor souls cannot travel between worlds. Prior to the development of the psuedo-dolman generator, every ship required special security to pacify the delirious during the flight. I just get the willies. Once activated, everything in the field was shrunk to a size so small that it could pass through solid matter without touching it. The ability to travel faster than light was a side effect of an attempt to miniaturize matter. He science is beyond me, but it has something to do with changing certain universal constants inside the field (PhDs in quantum physics required for total understanding).

After a bland processed meal, I spent the rest of the day analyzing the trade data for the two planets. I learned that the planets, Calufrax and Manjajanous, were part of a binary system, each orbiting one of the two stars. Discovering sub-space drive technology thirty years ago, they were able to begin serious trade prior to sub-space drives, the trip between the two took from one to two years). Five years ago, each began to accuse the other of fraud. I was suspecting that a third party was cheating both and leaving them to pick up the pieces, though a motive for provoking war between to planets with no FTL capabilities escaped me. By the end of the first day of our trip, I had not narrowed it down.

Analyzing raw data is mentally draining and I had to quit after six hours. I had leads, and Master was pleased with that. As I had feared, my sleeping arrangements were to be positioned on my knees and 'turned off' like I had been at the slave shop. I was going to be stiff in the morning.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers
12