Galactic Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan and Brusjin make a startling discovery on Ralint.
3.8k words
4.64
57.7k
33

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,294 Followers

Chapter one

Death of a Slave

The tongue licking at my pussy was well skilled. The mild rasping sensation on my outer cunt lips was sending shivers of pleasure through my body. I encouraged him with scratches behind his ears, deep in the tufts of fur that surrounded them. That made things all the more wonderful as his purring vibrated against my clit, causing micro-explosions of ecstasy that jerked my hips into his face.

Having been clued in already, I had kept my fingernails long enough to be able to dig them into the skin on his head. When he growled in response, I lost control and climaxed. Crystal increased the production of my natural lubrication so that plenty trickled down into my ass crack. I thought the concept of a species whose males would not screw their females until after they had already had a climax was one of nature's best ideas. As I started to come down from my high, he pulled himself up, bringing his two cocks to bear on my crotch. Normally used to fucking the paired pussies of his own race's women, they were destined to give me double penetration with only one guy.

I was in heaven. Cocks pressed against both my openings and I was still incredibly sensitive. Again, being briefed on what to expect, I relaxed as much as possible as he thrust. He had no intention of being gentle. As near as I could guess in my aroused state, he had been doubly hard for almost an hour. As the initial blast of pain in my ass hit, I sunk my teeth into his neck. While a mouthful of fur is not the most erotic thing that one could experience in the middle of a fuck, it was better than the alternative.

Ralinti sex always has a dominant partner and the dominance is shown by who bites whom. While their fur is ample protection against their own teeth, let alone my puny human incisors, his three centimeter fangs would have come close to ripping my throat out. Unlike a Gravelian, his saliva wouldn't heal his bites. With my teeth knocking at his jugular, he thrust with vigor, driving himself (and me) to an orgasm.

Again, I had to marvel at nature's bounty. Ralinti females were unable to conceive unless they have two orgasms, one in each pussy. The first enabled them to fuck in the first place and the second stimulated egg travel from their ovaries. Fertilization rates were low enough that no one would ever consider not trying to produce offspring with every mating. Hence, I was "doomed" to have at least one more orgasm before he allowed himself to cum.

That second orgasm was well on its way. His fur was rubbing against my sensitive clit, sending waves of pre-orgasmic pleasure through my body. I could hear, in my head, the hum of joy from Crystal as it reveled in these new sensations. I wanted a big one, so I thought at Crystal.

[Hold it back. Make me wait.]

[TAKING CONTROL OF ORGASM]

Its diction had improved much in the last year. Now I was on for an extreme ride. We've agreed that once I ask It to take control of my orgasm, I can't ask for it back. I'll hover on the edge until It is ready for us to cum. It didn't take long before I was whimpering and shaking my head in frustration. My arousal levels were through the roof, far higher than I could hold out against on my own. My clit felt like it was on fire and my cunt quivered in delight with pre-orgasmic spasms that seemed to never end.

I have no idea how long Crystal made me wait on the edge of cumming. I just felt the constant thrusting of cocks in my ass and pussy. His cocks weren't exceptionally large, but they were angled so that the one in my cunt rubbed against my inner wall, stimulating my second most sensitive spot (after my clit). I ground my teeth into his neck, whipping my head back and forth. He mewed and panted, the submissive feline reveling in my domination. His thrusts became more impassioned as he began to experience frustration as well. He couldn't cum until I did, needing the contractions around his cocks to get off (Ralinti never had sex without intercourse).

Crystal let loose inside and I exploded. It felt like I should be shocked to not find small bits of me scattered about the walls of the room. With my teeth still embedded in his neck, my head jerked back as my pussy and anal muscles clenched against the cocks embedded in them. His cum shot into both my openings, hot against my inner flesh. With a normal temperature ten degrees higher than a human's, the feel of his cum in me was almost unpleasant. In the throes of my climax, it didn't matter. I was in heaven and would have accepted anything to stay there.

As I returned to earth, so to speak, Frishi was licking at my face and purring. I licked at his fur as well, engaging in the necessary post-orgasmic rituals of Ralinti sex. Crystal kept my urge to gag under control for the several minutes it took to finish cleaning his facial fur of my pussy juice (swallowing hair normally makes me want to puke). Frishi's penises had withdrawn into their coverings and he now looked no different from any other male member of his species.

"Susan, that was incredible. I had no idea that sex with someone from another species could be so satisfying."

"You still have no idea. Compared to some of what's available, a human such as me will seem tame in comparison. I'm certain that Federation scientists will find a fertility increase for your race soon after your planet applies for protectorate status."

That's what this entire tryst was about. Ralint was one of the innumerable planets on the fringes of the Galactic federation. There are forces within the Federation that don't want to see planets such as Ralint brought into it. Chief among those groups was the Hellfire group. If power could be exercised through something, Hellfire wanted it under their control. They had been fighting the people my husband worked for ever since the founding of the Federation by the five prime races.

Why the struggle over Ralint, a backwater world with little going for it? Slavery! Ralint was a world that still had legalized slavery. You'd think that the Hellfire group would want to bring slave planets into the Federation, given how federation laws forced every planet to recognize the slavery laws of every slave world. Instead, they opposed its membership. That was because membership in the Federation led to the elimination of slavery from a planet within 100 years. It seems that the exposure to a free and open society influenced the anti-slavery forces on each slave world, leading to abolition.

And that's why I was here, in Frishi's bed, enjoying sex with another alien. I'd been doing this for over a year now, ever since Brusjin bought me in a Branchet slave shop. If it seems strange to you that an anti-slavery crusader would buy a slave, you're not alone. He had been desperate, needing a woman to use as a sexual favor to seal deals on primitive worlds such as Frishi, and an expert economist. I filled both bills. It was only after we fell in love with each other (a story all its own) that he realized his hypocrisy and arranged for me to be freed by stepping foot on my home planet. I stayed with him as his wife, fulfilling all the same functions I had as a slave. For a while, I even kept calling him Master.

Frishi was dragging a claw lightly across my breast, a strangely peasant sensation. "Well, I can promise you, Susan, that my report will be very favorable. Between the sexual possibilities and the medical data you demonstrated with your hologram computer, I'd say that we'll have an application for protectorate status ready by the end of the week."

Frishi still couldn't call my virtual room by its proper name. To him, a room had real walls, a floor, and a roof. I raked my nails down his chest, provoking a pleasant growl. "Tell me, Frishi; are you capable of sex multiple times?"

There was a throb from his penile coverings as my fingers reached them. He leaned forward and licked at my nipples. The rasp-like tongue caused me to groan. The intense, nearly painful sensations had my nipples erect and me panting in short order.

"In the past, males had harems and had to breed with ten to twenty females at a time."

"Oh my! Your world will be very popular with the ladies."

My hand gripped his sheath and squeezed. I could feel his cocks growing, straining against the opening. Like a Ralinti woman, I raked my nails against the sealed crack, encouraging it to split and release the cocks I wanted to experience again. They were all too happy to oblige me.

*****

Two hours later, Brusjin was waiting for me in the reception area of the hotel. The open air entrance allowed the acrid smell of burnt hydrocarbon compounds to waft in. Ralint was in the oil-use era of its history. Burning the results of millions of years of geological activity was the primary source of energy, much like the 17th century pre-dolman on old Earth. Outside, tracked vehicles went about the streets, spewing clouds of white and black smoke, noxious vapors of carbon monoxide, and other poisonous gasses. Like every world that went through this stage of technological development, they had the strange idea that there would be no long term effects of millions of internal combustion engines venting exhaust into the air.

"Susan, how did it go?"

"I had a great time, Brusjin. Frishi was very pleased and he expects to have an application ready by the end of the week."

"So we should be able to leave in four days?"

"I expect so. Has your research been successful?"

He coughed as a cloud of smoke passed over us. The historin treatment kept the poisons in the air from harming us, but the stench could not be overcome, at least not for Brusjin. Crystal, exercising Its control over my body's reactions, did a far better job than modern medicine did.

"I think so. I need you to analyze some data, but if my suspicions are correct, Ralint does indeed have something to offer the Federation."

"My virtual room is back in the hotel. Ralint data systems are very well organized; I should be able to find what you need quickly."

I was aware of the stench of the city as we walked back to our hotel. Crystal kept me from experiencing the unpleasant effects of the things hanging about in the atmosphere, but insisted on being able to experience them. That's what It was, an explorer. Voratex Crystals are believed to be the most horrible things in the galaxy. When the smaller crystal was implanted into an unwilling host, the possessor of the larger crystal, also implanted, could control the host like a mindless puppet, a crystal slave.

In reality, the crystals were sentient beings, peaceful and immobile, with a voracious appetite for information. The smaller crystals were explorers. They were intended to implant into willing subjects. In return for many beneficial biological effects, they shared experiences with their hosts, sending the information back to their bases, the larger crystals. The Hellfire group apparently knew where the crystal home world was and was exploiting these peaceful creatures to make crystal slaves.

I had been so enslaved until a chance set of circumstances led to the death of my controller, allowing Crystal and I to enjoy a normal joining. Since then, I have enjoyed perfect health. Crystal does not allow me to get sick and small injuries heal in a matter of minutes. It's also a savant at decoding data, even encrypted data. Apparently, being a crystal means that It can sense lattice structures with the ease that I sense the visible spectrum, a very useful skill.

At the hotel, our room slave was waiting to serve us. She had been disappointed when we did not take her with us on the outing, but both Brusjin and I were leery of allowing ourselves to become used to service from slaves. When she bowed at our feet, we saw the stripes. She had been whipped.

"Salinti," all slave names begin with S on Ralint. "Who whipped you?" Brusjin asked. The stripes of missing fur could take weeks to grow back properly.

"Master, the manager did. I was obviously not pleasing to you in some way to be left behind, so I was punished."

"Damn!" Brusjin was mad, as was I. We both knew that there was nothing that complaining would be likely to accomplish. She was owned by the hotel and, as such, was property, not people. This is not the first time this has happened on a slave world. It was just so damn hard to predict when a slave we had been given (refusing one would be seen as insulting and harm the mission) would be punished on our behalf.

I bent down and scratched her ears. Like most slave worlds, the vast majority of slaves were female. "Salinti, you didn't displease us and we're upset that you've been punished. Is this going to happen every time we leave you behind?"

"Yes, Mistress. Why wouldn't you take me with you if I was pleasing?"

"I'm sorry this happened. We didn't know."

"Please, Mistress, it's unseemly to apologize to a slave. How may I serve you?"

I looked up at my husband. His pain matched my own. We both hated slavery, but found ourselves constantly exposed to it as we fought to bring slave worlds into the Federation. As I watched, Brusjin's expression steeled.

"Salinti, I want you to have dinner ready for us in an hour. Pick something we've not had before. Susan will be working, so don't interrupt her." As she left, he turned to me. "I'm going to make sure the hotel knows how upset we are at having Salinti punished while we were out. If they think we're upset at not getting to choose the punishment ourselves, maybe they won't take such liberties again."

"I feel protective about her, too. Are you sure it's wise to make an issue of it? I don't want to give them any reason to punish her more after we leave."

"I can't stand by and watch without doing something."

I hugged him close. "I know, I struggle, too. Remember what you've told me repeatedly."

"The mission comes first. I've wondered about that recently. That's how I convinced myself to buy you on Branchet."

"I'm glad you did, now. We do what we have to do, Brusjin. If we don't, slavery will continue."

He left and I pulled my virtual room from my bags. Inserting the data crystal Brusjin had given me; I turned it on and downloaded the data. I programmed the room to sort the information with a triple sort. As I watched, data flashed around the holographic projections, coded links appearing as the sort algorithm found relationships between the items.

The data was a fairly comprehensive list of everything this planet produced. It was one thing to convince a planet to seek protectorate status, but quite another to convince the Federation to grant it. Normally the Federation made new worlds colonies, a term that has long since changed its meaning. Centuries ago, a colony was a world settled by people from another world. The five founder races had established prodigious numbers of colonies prior to the formation of the Federation.

All five home worlds considered their colonies to be subservient political entities and the Federation charter reflected this. Colonies did not receive an independent seat on the council. New colonies, when they were settled, were limited to that same lesser status. For the first century and a half, no new worlds entered the Federation as equals to the Founders. In 153 PF (post founding), two events happened that changed everything.

The first event was the discovery of the sixth race. It's all in the history books. Captain Grashit of the Theros' Destiny discovered a new planet that was home to a space faring species. The Grolshint exploration vessel was totally outclassed by the Novarmian home fleet and Grashit made friendly contact. Over the next decade, Novarm negotiated to join the Federation. A key sticking point was its status. The Novarmians refused to accept colony status while the founders refused to give it founder status. The compromise was the establishment of full member status and the founder's veto. New full members would have the same vote as founders, but a majority of founders could veto a majority of members.

The second event was the colonization of Haruda by both humans and felpur. In a blatant act of deception, the two sets of colonists formed a joint government that refused to recognize the right of either home world to rule them. The short colony war ended with the adoption of Protectorates. Protectorates are essentially colonies that can eventually upgrade to full members. No world since has been colonized by only one species.

Today, colonies are worlds that have been discovered by the Federation, but have no usefulness to the full members. Colony status is the political equivalent to slavery. Once your world is a colony, it's forever a colony. The kicker is that while no one ever applies to be a colony, those worlds applying for Protectorate status can be admitted as colonies whether they like it or not, unless they can demonstrate that they have something tangible that will benefit the Federation.

Hence, my search. The financial penalties for not being in the Federation are so egregious that no world rejecting membership on some level survives economically. Thus, it's critical to find something that a planet can offer the Federation. The good news is that useful has a pretty broad definition in the law. The bad news is that the vast majority of worlds, like Ralint, were technologically inferior to the Federation, eliminating anything manufactured as being too obsolete.

The sort finished and I let the expert deal with analyzing the results.

[Crystal, take over. Is there anything there?]

[EXAMINING LATTICE.]

I'm still not used to watching myself do things while I'm just along for the ride. Crystal manipulated the data at a speed I was unable to follow. Like a holovid on fast scan, images blinked on just long enough to be noticed and were then replaced by new ones. Crystal could follow this progression as easily as I could follow Brusjin's facial expressions. Thirty minutes later, It found it.

[USEFULLNESS FOUND. THERE ARE THREE SOURCES]

[Good, three things should seal their membership. What have we got?]

[A FUR BEARING ANIMAL. ITS FUR REFLECTS INTO THE UNTRAVIOLET. 27 SPECIES WILL FIND THE FUR UNIQUELY ATTRACTIVE]

[Ah, a luxury good. That's always worth having. What else?]

[23% OF THE LAND SURFACE IS UNLIVABLE BY NATIVE SPECIES FOR ENVIRONMENTAL REASONS. THERE IS POTENTIAL FOR ALIEN SETTLEMENTS]

[Let's not mention that one if we don't have to. High tech settlers could dominate the locals and leave them essentially a colony in spite of protectorate status.]

[PLANET HAS PROGENITOR ARTIFACTS]

[Are you sure?]

[DATA INDICATES THAT FIVE MUSEUMS HAVE THEM ON DISPLAY. LOCAL BELIEF IS THAT THEY WERE ONCE MORE ADVANCED]

Oh my God! In the nearly 600 member worlds of the Federation, every one shows evidence of visitation by the progenitors. This race was believed by some to have been responsible for sentience developing as widely as it did. The cult of the Progenitors believed that this race was the Gods of the universe, that they created every sentient species. Regardless, they were the earliest space faring race, traveling the depths of the galaxy almost a million years ago. They seemed to disappear 50,000 years ago. There are no clues to what happened or where they went.

Their artifacts seemed to have not survived either. In those same 600 worlds, there have been 4 artifacts believed to be of Progenitor origin. To this day, their function has defied Federation science. No scanner can penetrate their surfaces. They are made of a metal that cannot be cut by any known means. They can be destroyed by an anti-matter blast (there used to be 5), but nothing remains. If Crystal was right, this one planet had more artifacts than the rest of the Federation combined.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,294 Followers
12