Galactic War Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers

"General, please remove your hands I'll take a look now." Taryn voice was unusually calm considering the amount of blood that was around the area. When she saw the wound her eyes went wide with shock. Few seconds of working on the wound she shook her head while the soldier's eyes lost its luster of whatever life he had left. Pupa was lying dead staring at my direction. Taryn slowly closed his eyes putting them down for eternal sleep.

Questions from Anna were unending, but the most prevalent one I heard was HOW. How did this happen?

The debriefing of my second in command took me a minute while, with disgust, she watched lying men on the ground. Including the ones that were shot and cuffed. The rest that, either due to pain or unconscious state of mind, were just lying on the ground cuffs already behind their backs. Looking in terror at the cage that contained the creepy soldiers that did not adhere to conventional notions of death. Pupa was Valentina's and Starg's friend and comrade and it took few minutes of grief for the rage to finally kick in. Starg ran and grabbed the hand of the conscious soldier breaking it in half almost instantly, he screamed passing out seconds later. He tried to take it off with his bare hands but I came in to prevent further damage to the potential witness.

Archer brought Taryn who was still in disbelief, to the two cages that had a human male and female. By now witnessing the way we killed and handled their enslavers they relaxed around us.

Meanwhile Anna debriefed me what was happening on the lower levels.

The 12 deserters we encountered were from the First level, apparently going to check their slaves when they heard the noise from our pods. The rest of the team were busy sweeping rooms on second and third levels.

"General," Taryn called to me, "there is one more captive that was with them briefly here. According to the victims they carried the subject towards the fifth level."

"Okay, Anna you and me will check the Fifth level. The rest of you secure the remaining prisoners."

We stood in front of a giant door, minutes before it fired a salvo of lasers our way, we had to use lethal rounds in Anna's rifle to dispose of them. We placed breach explosives, round devices, on hinges and moved behind the corner we came in, blasting off few seconds later with rock debris falling everywhere. For few seconds I thought I caused a cave in but it stopped and I moved beyond the corner of the hallway to see the damage I caused.

Hinges were missing exposing interior of the room behind the doors. Light was emanating from the room into the corridor. With a push of my leg the door dropped down with a loud clang. The room was equipped with a huge desk and a chair, the room was an obvious place for storage of information. Computers on either side of the room with devices that showed our unit killing and capturing the remaining members of the deserters unit. Soldiers could only shake in fear when first few people got their arms hacked off by my team.

There was nothing out of place as I glanced around the room, but soon I noticed a door in the wall next to a chair. Approaching it I could hear someone speaking inside.

"You cunt, you speak even one word and I'll kill you." The voice was commanding, raspy and urgency could be felt coming from him.

Slowly opening the door, I saw a figure of silver, sitting on top of a man in a chair similar to the one we saw outside the room. The woman was not a human but some sort of an alien. Silver skin being worn by most amazing, naked female body I've ever seen, tail could be seen going around her body, big strong and beautiful. She did not have hair but a purple crest going from her head down her tail. Her body being a slightly darker hue of silver, in contrast to her face which was a lighter tone. The eyes on this creature had no irises or pupils just big and purple with small white dots. She also had a purple tattoo on both sides of her eyes going down to her cheek. Intricate tattoo of bends and curves. It was not too imposing but still one could notice it enough to appreciate the beautiful handiwork. Her face was nice, feminine and oddly calming considering an unusual coloration and shape of the body.

I noticed after my initial shock of awe and amazement that she was actually sitting on his cock, while he was holding a gun to her head.

"Ah we have an interesting company for the whore, she likes you, and she just clenched my cock so hard when she saw you. Fucking cunt. I should shoot you right after I nut." The man was clearly enjoying the attention while buried deep inside the poor creature. I could not look at this sight I wanted to act but could not since he was holding her at gun point. I needed a distraction.

Woman's eyes never left mine, glowing slowly while staring at my own. I was getting sucked slowly deep within those globes. A sudden ear splitting sound of breaking glass could be heard, I turned my head left and right but nothing was broken. Anna was unusually calm. The creature suddenly stood up, man was unmoving, and she started to walk towards me with the most alluring walk I've ever seen. She came behind my back, checking me up and down, then her tail grabbing me slowly around my neck, rested there, while she came to my front wrapping her hands around my head. She stood still staring me in the eyes; her white spots inside the purple irises, started to dance around. A majestic, slow dance that accented her own beauty. Tilting her head she stared, while her tail continue to stay still around my neck, the tip now caressing my cheek. Her tail was supposed to hurt me, being full with sharp edges, but oddly she was unusually soft. Her body was the same as Anna's.

I don't know where the courage came from but I wanted to touch her crest on the head. My hand moved there and gently caressed the tall spiral peak, the purple color on her body was now starting to accent further, not entirely silver in color, and the spots that were emerging purple were small and started to glow, around her hips, feet and shoulders. It did not take away from her beauty but only accented it further. The crest on her head was oddly firm, unlike her tail that was meaty. The spiral crest was made from something different entirely. Her slim hands started to touch my lips. I was amazed at how amazing her hands felt. She suddenly leaned in and gave me the most passionate kiss I've ever felt in my life. I felt sparks deep inside me, the smell she was exuding from her skin made me crazy with desire. But I wanted to feel her closeness. I hugged her and the kiss continued further going into the abyss, time around was approaching its end, people and places were turning into dust but our hold remained. She was warm, soft and comforting as was Anna. I felt energy slowly being drained away, by this kiss, I was slowly pruning turning into a shriveled old man. I released her, smiled and kissed her cheek. I tried to convey the love I felt at this time. I was going to die, soon nothing would matter, and she was here, Anna by my side. I was content. Now I could die. Her face had an odd expression, like a child opening a new toy. She was obviously puzzled by something I did.

In my final moments I caressed her cheek, something told me to kiss the tip of her tail. I did. This was the first time I saw her staring in embarrassment. This is true peace. My heart was slowly ticking its final pulse.

Darkness. I could not see or hear. I could only feel the immense love I felt toward that creature and Anna. If you both get reborn I wish you all the love and peace in this universe. My consciousness floated for what it felt eons, smile on my face never leaving. Still unable to hear or see. Have you ever felt passage of time was irrelevant, have you just found yourself sitting and thinking of one or more people in your life that made time just fly right past by?

Time was, is and will continue to be inconsequential.

Broken glass. Loud and thundering. My ears would bleed if I had a body. A sudden bright light unlike I've felt for eons assaulted my senses. I was brought to my knees by sudden impact to my senses. I noticed the familiar floor, the smell and the way I held my gun. Anna was still behind me, the man in the chair was staring at me laughing, and the woman was still there on his lap getting raped.

"What's wrong Kal?" Anna's voice was full of urgency, and she quickly came to kneel in front of me inspecting me if I was all right.

My body? I still had a body that exuded volumes of sweat, and I was shaking with fear or anticipation. I could not be sure. But I was smiling gently. Not sure what about but I found something incredibly funny. Anna was staring in fear, the creature, the woman impaled on the man's cock was staring at me, her gaze could not be described I was sure, almost positive that she had a look of worry on her beautiful face.

Seconds later, she turned on his lap, facing him, and grabbing his face with her palms. I thought she was going to kiss him any second, but the kiss never happened. She just stared at him and he went limp few moments after. Drooling, dripping sex juices from his male sex organ he was not moving, the gun that, until few moments ago, was held on the woman's head now dropped on the ground.

She stood up, unmoved by the thing that just happened or his sex organ falling from her special place. Moving slowly towards me, her tail wildly moved left, right, up and down. It was mesmerizing dance of beauty.

Suddenly and without warning tail sliced the man's head. It was violent death and by the man's stare I could tell that he was expecting it, welcoming it, praying for it. His expression after his head hit the floor was that of horror and fear.

I was still on my knees looking at this alien creature, a naked desire, approaching me slowly, alluringly swaying her hips. Anna shielded me with her body, but creature just lightly pushed her away opening a path towards me. With her tail she grabbed my neck and pulled me up. Inspecting me with her eyes like a piece of meat she just might have found in her fridge, lost to all knowledge until you made that scary finding, smelling it and hoping it did not exude the smell of death.

Her mannerisms were the same. Humans are odd creatures, expecting every other species to adhere to their notion of beauty, and social understanding. Acceptance to society is what drives us to work on our manners, if we don't have a certain degree of it then society might view us as cavemen. In some cases that is a good thing.

Silvery creature looked at my eyes while I stood there with her gentle tail around my neck. I could not believe that mere seconds earlier her tail sliced off the head of a human. Not that I was sad. One less disgusting, scummy, filthy, human is pretty good thing. Again those eyes, Anna's were brown, deep chasms that I could lost into whenever we lock eyes. But this woman, creature, alien has the same eyes, a more mystical sense of beauty, seeing that her white spots look like tiny stars. They were erratically moving, predicting their path would be impossible, but also they were luring me, my soul in. I felt a weird sense of déjà vu, I did not feel the primordial need of survival to pull my gaze off of her eyes. I wanted to be consumed my body and spirit was ready.

She finally let me go, knelt on the ground and spoke in a hard Russian accent, "My name is Ra'Va. My species is proud and noble Drakar. Thank you for saving me Kal Farah."

Drakar? This is the first of her kind I've met, "Miss I've never met anyone that looks like you. Can you be more precise?"

"In time you will learn, it is enough to say that I was attacked while crossing this area of space, collecting data on various systems I have passed. Earth's system was next then I got caught, forced to do many cruel things for these people."

Here her gaze turned towards the dead man on the seat, while her voice went down few octaves. I was thinking I was talking to entirely different person. Anna and me exchanged gazes and were pretty startled by this change.

I started to crouch bringing our gazes on equal level, offering her my hand as gently as possible, which she took with some time spent staring at my eyes. We stood up and just now I noticed that this was some sort of torture/sex room for personal use of this man. I was a bit sad when I saw him without his head, thinking he got of pretty leniently considering what horrors he might have done to countless people.

"Do not feel sorry for this man, as have you, he spent what he thought were eons inside his mind, existing for no one but himself. He was pretty desperate when he saw his death. Bathed in luxury and sex he saw death of those he thought loved him, he learned what they really thought about him. He practically begged for death every second. Every second was an eternity of torture, coming but never arriving. A fate worse than death."

Drakar woman here smiled looking at me and Anna.

"General all prisoners safe and secure, the two captured people are cleaned and ready to go on board Cloverfeild." I received a voice comm from Taryn.

"Good work everyone, especially you Taryn. Secure Pupa's body first don't let people hang around it, the ones that did that had bullet wounds in their head right before they rose." I paused before asking the next question on my mind, "How are Starg, Valentina, Suzan and Sonya?"

Few seconds of silence, "Not bad, but still pretty sad. Sonya still does not know, she's been on lower floors sweeping them for any people we might have missed."

"We will inform her in time." I exited the torture/sex room and sat at the desk that was outside.

Console appeared requesting a password from me, I glanced at the man in the chair without his head, "I'll need Sonya here, and I'll contact her, cover the body I'll tell her in person."

I took my time just staring at the screen, several minutes passed. I was wondering if it's ok to ask a woman to do her job, cracking this code and all, and cope with the loss of her team mate.

"Sonya you there?" My voice was trying to be as neutral as possible.

"Yes General, your orders?" I could hear screams from the other side of the line, but I decided to ignore them.

"I need you at the Fifth floor as soon as possible. Over and out."

I've never been strong with breaking bad news to people. I wonder how she will react. Will she blame me for my inadequate preparation for this mission? I am aware that it is my job to bring these people back safe and sound to their loved ones, but this was beyond the scope of what I would imagine for any possible outcome for a mission.

The next few minutes have been just me staring at the screen after asking Anna to check the body and room for anything that could help with breaking this code, maybe I could let Sonya grieve in peace. Anna found nothing but tools for torture and sexual deviancy, the sick fuck had everything that could cause pain and pleasure. Well most of those on walls and table would cause just pain. Anyone that would enjoy hurting people for their own sexual relief should get shot in the head. I waited there thinking what to say and how to say it not happy about the position I was in.

KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers
12