Galactic War Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers

We both passed out shortly after my orgasm. I thought I could continue forever but this moment assured me that I was still wet behind the ears.

Night around was still young while unrestrained noises from the forest edge crept out and into our ears. I woke up with her head on my shoulders. Noises were slowly getting louder, not knowing if they will ever cease to get stronger. Night on this planet was so clean, pure and beautiful. Stars could be seen going into the sky for eternity, while gently sways of the ocean were close by roughing up the shore.

She woke up next, grabbing my cock and stroking it up and down. It did not take long for me to respond to her actions, we started to make love under this night sky. She was on her back looking behind me, presumably into the sky, tears could be seen in her eyes. I kissed them away. My hips working out a nice and romantic rhythm.

"My love, my pride, my prince." She purred.

I stopped my movement buried deep into her pussy, kissing her womb, looking her in the eyes and sadly releasing my seed deep inside. "I'm sorry my love, I could not control myself. It is just way too good."

Caressing my cheeks she kissed my lips gently, "It's not like I'm making it easy for you, cumming fast or not, just cum, my sweet prince."

She held my head close to her breasts, as she was comforting me like a useless man that I am, and somehow I felt her heartbeat induce a sense of calmness in me that I rarely find when I'm alone. She just gives me so much of her body and spirit. I feel my eyelids slowly drop down as I drift to sleep laid on top of her, still my penis buried deep inside, slowly softening as time leaves us alone in this forgotten area of space. I drifted in and out of sleep while still feeling her warmness, softness her everlasting moist insides, my member was hard by the time I fully woke up and realized that I was crushing her with my weight. I lifted my tired body of her and picked her up just to place her inside the pod where the padding on the insides were making everything a little bit warmer; while the sea air was pretty cool.

It was getting closer to dawn when I started to walk towards the forest, I wanted to explore the vicinity of where we crash landed, and soon I noticed tracks around a single tree just where we made love. I smiled inside when I saw this since it seemed that whoever did this did not know how to properly cover their own tracks. They seemed to go further inside the forest. I slowly followed them after I made sure that Anna was safely tucked inside the Pod. Tracks stopped shortly, against a rocky surface leading into a cave. I started to walk inside and notice that this 'cave' was just a dent inside a hill, giving just enough safety from wind and rain. I noticed something further inside, it was darker and I saw it move left and right, avoiding my stares, I stepped few feet towards it and grabbed its arm. The thing screamed, a woman's voice, and scared me into letting go while she started to run outside, during this, I noticed that she had a protruding belly. The woman was pregnant. I caught her immediately after and pulled her into my chest, my arms went cross against her body, trying to relax this woman. She smelled, her hair was rustled and tangled in dirt and twigs, she was here for a very long time.

She started to shake and cry, going immediately into a fetal position, I caressed her back noticing that whoever this woman was she had a fur on her back. Picking her up I started to walk towards the camp where Anna was sleeping soundly. I noticed her big green eyes, patches of fur missing due to stress or other reasons. Old scars could be seen healing up, crusting wounds mapping a road of what was happening to her during her stay on this place. She trembled in my arms hugging me with such intensity that bordered insanity. I walked ever so slowly while the woman had bulging eyes of terror. Not knowing what intentions I had for her.

KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers
12