Gale Force Ch. 09

Story Info
The first kiss.
946 words
4.83
24k
1
0

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Michelle's shout brought every head in the room turning and in two seconds, I was engulfed in a sea of arms embracing me. First Michelle, then Jack, Thea, Hal and Sharon gave me hugs and commented on my weight loss. During the break, I had managed to lose 10 pounds and had to work triple hard to keep it off while developing new recipes for the production. Peter kissed my cheek, murmuring something about my needing a haircut and Scott kissed my other cheek, advising me to ignore Peter.

Gale was the last to welcome me and he offered me a long hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "You look wonderful."

"Thanks, so do you."

"Hey, what'd you bring us?"

I released Gale to unwrap the huge platter that had been wrestled out of my hands, revealing the cookies that I'd spent most of the last three days baking. Shortbreads, cherry thumbprints, macaroons, snickerdoodles ... there were twelve different types, each made with fresh butter, eggs and superfine sugar. Everyone dug in, including Gale who picked up one of the shortbreads, munching happily.

Ron and Dan came in, giving me hugs as well and everyone sat down for the production meeting. The show was a huge hit and Gale was the breakout star. Buckets and buckets of fan mail proved that everyone loved his character and Hal was in a close second place. But for all the good news, there was also a bit of bad news as the show had become a lightning rod for gay haters and so-called 'family' associations who vehemently complained about the sex scenes and the warm, fuzzy depiction of homosexuals and lesbians.

After the meeting, everyone headed for the make-up trailers and production began. Jhonna and I set up breakfast, fed everyone, set up lunch, fed everyone, then set up dinner and fed everyone. The days were longer now and by the time we cleaned up the dinner detritus, I was ready for bed. Sharon came by to nab an extra muffin and invited me to go to out with them for a few drinks. Of course, I couldn't refuse so I found myself raising a glass and toasting the second season.

"So, did you miss me?"

"Naw. It was a great relief not to have to cook every Sunday." I grinned, then touched his hand. "You know I missed you."

"Looked like you got a new man."

"Why would you say that?"

"Lost weight, new clothes ... " He peered at me closely. "And you're even wearing make-up!"

"Jhonna worked on me during the break."

"Well, she did a good job. You really do look great."

I felt heat rush to my face and took a swallow of my drink. "Thanks."

"You think we could go out some time?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

"No, I mean us. Alone."

"You mean a date?"

"Yeah. A date. Think you could handle that?"

"Yeah, I think I could."

Gale gave me a million dollar smile and the heat rose in my face again. "Good. How about Sunday?"

"Our regular day?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Sounds good."

"You have to fix lunch, though."

"Let me guess, quiche?"

"Snow crab, since I missed out on it last time."

I returned his smile. "Snow crab it is."

The work week began in earnest and Jhonna and I jumped right into the fray. The production had become a bit larger so we were forced to ramp up the output but we managed it as we always did. I took Gale his plate as usual, always pausing to talk to him but not distracting him from his brooding. He never wanted to be too far from his character and I respected his efforts. He always had his smile for me, that cocky smirk-smile that made me want to jump his bones and hear his whimpers when he came.

At the end of the first episode of the second season's shooting, Ron and Dan held a celebratory dinner on set and Jhonna and I worked our asses off, turning out wild mushroom canapés, panko encrusted tilapia and thinly-sliced potato gratins, followed by individual New York style cheesecakes, served with a number of fruit coulis. We cleaned up, packed up and said good night and I was pleasantly surprised to find Gale waiting for me at my car.

"That meal was fantastic."

"Thanks." I opened the door and tossed my purse in. "Is that what you were waiting to tell me?"

"No." He moved closer, his hands touching my waist and pulling me into him. "I was waiting for this."

His mouth took mine, warm lips pressing softly, then opening to slide his tongue against mine. A thrill of excitement raced through me and my arms curled around his shoulders, my fingers moving up through his silky dark brown hair and loving the warmth of his scalp against my skin. His stubble scraped me but I didn't care. At this moment, it was the most wonderful sensation in the world, next to the throbbing of my pussy and the pounding of my heart.

I became aware of the path his hands were taking, sliding up from my waist and across my back to pull our bodies closer. It had been so long since I'd been held and wanted by someone that I'd forgotten how it felt. His arms were strong and held me firmly against him while his lips gently moved over mine, our tongues sliding together. He broke the kiss, giving me a second buss before stepping back and catching my eyes.

"That was worth waiting for." He whispered softly, giving me another hug. "I'll see you tomorrow."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers